Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised herself and gazed at me with her eyes, my love and passion for my mother, Tama and Caitlyn somehow passed through her and she screamed in passion, lust and love. I felt her tears falling onto my skin as she rode me, my huge cock was at the center of my consciousness, it was a focus for my love, my feelings. All emotions passed through its rigid length and exploded into her mind like dynamite. When I screamed in pleasure it was the sound of a divine female voice. It played on her wailing tones within the room like an opera. She had her arms pressed against my stomach, just below my heaving tits, "fffuuck this...this body..." I whispered.

She lowered her mouth and sucked the entirety of my nipple and areola into her mouth. As she sucked rhythmically I thrashed beneath her weakly. I felt my massive dick throb and my body tense as I came but no fluid spewed forth, only mind crushing pleasure pulsed from it's length. She gently shook and came as well as she fell atop me. My love and passion flowed from me like a river and poured into her as if she was a volcano being doused by the ocean's waters. Tears stained her face and fluids poured from her clenching vice.

Even as she lay on top of me gasping for breath, her eyes never left my body that still remained beyond, resting on the pillows. She gently reached up and touched the crown on my body's head.

When I awoke again I was in Mera's arms and she had me cradled to her bosom. "Now I know Eric...now I know what my daughter feels. Thank you...thank you so much." When she kissed my head I used my hand to gently coax her towards my lips. Even though I had just had a transcendent experience in the body of her clone, my true body had still been denied release. She seemed to realize this as I kissed her deeply. She laid down on her back and placed me gently between her large smooth legs. I gawked at her twitching soaked pussy, it was large enough for my arm to fit through.

I probed it gently with my hands. Leaning forward I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth. It was almost as large as mother's thick nipple, but slick and soft. Mera moaned and moved about on her pillows. "Yes...Eric, please...release yourself into me..." I removed my clothes and guided my aching cock into her vast cavern. Although I could never hope to fill her, she still managed to squeeze my cock with her talented pussy. "Please Eric...you've pleasured me already...this is for you...for your pleasure..."

I groaned as my cock released its pent up orgasm into her sucking pussy. When I fell atop her I could feel her clit rubbing against my stomach as I pulsed my essence into her. Even when I finished I didn't move from between her legs. I merely fought for breath as I felt myself rise and fall from her own heavy breaths.

She carefully lifted me up and deposited me on my feet as she stood. It looked like she was about to say something when her face flushed and she fell to her knees. "Eric...what...what have you done..." I stepped away as she gasped for breath, "ahhh...Eric...ooooohh...oh...oh my...how...how can this be?"

"Mother?" I heard a voice call out, "mother, what's wrong?" Two large guardians appeared from behind hidden walls and aimed their weapons at me, "what have you done to her," the left one cried. She fired her weapon but the strange laser simply fizzed out on a crackling energy field in front of me.

Mera's eyes were glowing as she panted and moaned in pleasure. Her stomach was slowly growing and approaching the floor. I looked at the two guardians who stared at her amazed, "don't just stand there, help her!" I tried my best to get her over to the pillows but I wasn't strong enough. I felt her weight lessen as four strong hands assisted me. She laid back onto the cushions and breathed in quick panting breaths.

Her stomach had become a huge gravid sphere that dominated her lower torso. I saw the lips of her pussy spread wide as smooth white orbs began to pop out of her body. Each one brought a gasp and moan as she came. Eventually her belly returned to it's smooth form and over 18 eggs lay on the pillows. The sheen from Mera's fluids covering them reflected the lights of her room.

She slowly stood with the help of her two guardians. They all looked upon the pile of smooth white eggs in amazement. "Eric..." She smiled weakly, "for once I do not know what to say..." Her eyes closed momentarily and she took a deep breath before looking upon me again. "Tama waits for you in the loading bay. I'll call on you again. I...need to rest for a short while...and think on what this means."

I approached her and held out my hand. Falling gently to her knees, with the aid of her guards, she lifted me up and hugged my tightly to her chest. She planted a lingering kiss on my lips before releasing me. "Have fun on your date tonight Eric."

I nodded to her and felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Andra was smiling at me, "shall we?" As I took her hand I turned back to see Mera being helped to her pillows by one of her guardians while the other gently picked up the eggs and deposited them in a corner.

As we walked through the passages back to the bay I saw that all of the mothers, guardians and servants stared at me in amazement. "Why are they staring at me like that?"

Andra turned to me, her deep smile was infectious, "they know what you did. We all do."

I rubbed my head, "how do they know? I didn't hear an announcement."

She chuckled and squeezed my hand reassuringly, "we are all connected with mother in a small way. It is how she communicates with us and us with her. There are times where she cannot help but open her mind to us, such as when she makes love. It is a pleasing time for all of us. When you impregnated her, we knew."

I sighed as we passed more staring beautiful faces, "but mother said she wasn't fertile anymore, how could she have laid eggs?"

Andra frowned at me, "I'm afraid this line of questioning is beyond my model's standing."

We soon arrived at the bay where Tama still waited impatiently by the car except...it wasn't my car. It was a brand new Uranos Luxury Sedan. I released Andra's hand and pinched my brow, "jeese...you really couldn't stand that car huh?"

Tama laughed, "your tiny vehicle is parked at home, this is what we'll be using from now on."

I groaned as I approached. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me tightly to her densely muscled body, "I'm not done with you my little plaything, after your fun with Caitlyn you're mine." I cringed as she opened the drivers side door for me.

Turning around I saw Andra standing patiently with the same pleasing smile. After Tama released me I walked over to her and pecked her on the cheek, "thanks for answering my questions."

She blushed and her knees grew weak, "t...task complete." She collapsed onto the deck of the bay after releasing a throaty moan and began to knead the flesh of her tits.

I felt a strong hand grip my arm tightly and drag me back to the car. Tama placed the keys in my hand and ushered me into the drivers seat. I looked at her strangely, "you're not driving?"

She looked at me with an arrogant expression, "I'm not your chauffeur."

I rolled my eyes at her, "well, I'm a better driver anyways."

She looked at me angrily, "don't read that much into what I say, just because mother drives you doesn't mean that I will."

I cocked my eye at her, "you're saying you feel safer with me driving? That means a lot to me Tam."

She groaned in frustration as the fancy car was lowered to a vacant parking lot by a strange tractor beam. The clock on the dash read 6:30. The poetry reading at the cafe was in two hours. I smiled when I noticed Tama was now able to sit comfortably in the car. She had the passenger seat pushed back as far as it would go and she still had to raise her knees a little bit. She grinned when she caught me smiling at her. "You like it when I'm happy."

I looked straight into her large brown eyes, "yes, I do."

Her gaze became serious, "is that why you get turned on when I dominate you? Because it makes me happy?"

I grinned at her, "you'll have to find that out for yourself. Who knows, there might be a submissive little lamb in you ready to let me have my way with her."

She rolled her eyes, "sure." She placed her hand gently on my thigh and leaned closer. She planted a soft, tender kiss on my cheek and quickly retreated back to her seat.

We drove the rest of the way in silence until we made it home. I saw Caitlyn's car was in her drive and her lights were on. My small Toyota was parked in the grass and mother's head was leaning out of the open door smiling. She waved to me as I got out of the car, "welcome home sweety, I made dinner for you and Caitlyn, come get cleaned up."

I walked up to the door and wrapped my arms around her. She planted a soft kiss on my forehead and than a passionate one on my lips. She patted me gently on the behind, "scoot...get ready, hon." I chuckled as I nearly ran into the bedroom. Everything I needed for the night was set out on the bed. When I stepped into the bathroom I was stunned. It had been expanded and remodeled in the short time I was at work. The tiny bathtub was now a substantial jacuzzi and I imagined me, mother, Tama and Caitlyn could fit inside if we squeezed together, which was likely to happen.

As I showered in the spacious tub I heard the door open and the scent of spicy Mexican food wafted into the bathroom. I turned around to see Tama in her nude glory staring at me. "Mother said me first." I said, grinning.

She remained expressionless as she waltzed into the bathtub, lifted me up and out of the water to bathe herself. "Hey, you heard me."

Her ignorance was deafening as she hummed to herself and continued scrubbing herself in the hot water. I stamped my foot down. "Tama!"

She turned to me grinning. Her eyes were glowing like those of Merathera's. "Tama doesn't mind that I spend some time with you. She's in here with me, don't worry."

I tried to stutter a response but she silenced me with a kiss and pulled me under the hammering water of the shower. She washed my body sensually with her muscular arms, making sure to tease me in subtle ways yet remain in control. Any time I tried to advance she would force my hands away and change her strategy. My cock was rigid during the entire ordeal. Before I knew it she cut the water off and turned to me grinning. Her eyes had returned to normal. She got out of the tub and dried herself while I looked on. She turned to me with a gleam in her eyes, "mother's waiting."

Groaning I stepped from the tub, careful not to hit my still raging cock. I could swear it was even bigger and more sensitive than before. When I entered the living room on route to the bedroom I saw Caitlyn and Ellora chatting with mother. I tiptoed to the bedroom and got dressed with the clothes that were laid out for me. A simple button down shirt and slacks. "Sweetheart, are you ready? Caitlyn's here to see you."

I chuckled inwardly and finished up quickly. When I made it into the kitchen I saw the entire group were sitting and engrossed in a conversation. Caitlyn, her mother Ellora and Tama were there. Mother was making the finishing touches to dinner and occasionally chimed in on the conversation. "What's everyone talking about?" I asked as I sat down at the only empty seat.

Caitlyn smiled at me, making my heart melt. She was dressed up nice in one of her sexy black dresses and had her luxurious brown hair tied up, revealing the curvature of her smooth elegant neck, "we're talking about you."

Mother began to fix the plates as we talked about our days. Caitlyn told me how she was protected by a guardian while she was at work so I steered the conversation in that direction. "So, you've got a guardian now too, Cat?"

She rolled her eyes, "well, yea, but not like Tama. She just watches me when I'm away. I guess while I'm here Tama watches out for me."

I looked over to Tama and she simply nodded and smiled, "I won't share you with anyone else if that's what you're thinking."

I found myself chuckling, "well, what about tonight? You have no problem with me hanging out with my girlfriend."

Before she could respond mother set down plates of chicken quesadillas and salsa. She also set down three glasses of a sweet smelling cinnamon drink. She sat down and stared at us expectantly. "Don't worry you three, I know tonight's a busy night so eat up." She looked to Tama, "I've arranged for Tesra to watch over them. This evening you will remain here with Ellora and myself. I'm expecting a particular guest to arrive any minute now and I expect you to welcome her."

Me, Tama and Cat shared nervous looks. When Tama received a scolding look from mother she lowered her head, "yes ma'am," she said timidly.

Mother smiled happily and turned to Caitlyn's mother who sat patiently across from us, "we are equal now. I will care for Caitlyn as you do and I hope that you care for my sweetheart as I do." She gestured to the food and drinks, "well, what are you waiting for you two? Your reservation is in an hour."

We ate the meal at a decent pace, enjoying the spicy Mexican meal and the delicious milk and rice beverage, "what is this mother? It's delicious."

She chuckled and poured me some more from a pitcher in the fridge, "it's called horchata, it's quite popular in Mexico."

As we finished up I heard a knock at the door. Before I could stand up to get it mother interrupted me, "Tama, be a dear and get the door please." As she did so, mother took our empty plates and glasses, "ok, you two, I expect you both back here before bed time and no later, if our guests are still here than, Caitlyn, take my sweetheart to your home, alright little one?"

Caitlyn looked at Ellora nervously before she replied, "yes ma'am."

When I turned to the door I saw my boss Julia and her mother sharing a few words with Tama. I stopped with Caitlyn next to me in order to say hi but I felt mothers hands on my back pushing me gently out of the door. She stopped me and pressed my car keys into my hand, "have a good time you two, see you later tonight." She kissed us both on our foreheads before giving us shooing gestures with her hands.

I breathed a sigh of relief when we were on the way to the cafe. "Who was that?" Caitlyn asked.

I cringed, "that...was my boss. I have no idea what mother has up her sleeve." I turned to her with a worried expression, "they might intend for me to fuck her."

When my eyes returned to the road I felt Caitlyn's hand on my arm, "Merathora asked that I be open to the idea of sharing you with other human women."

My vision drifted to her eyes than back to the road, "does that make you ok with it?"

She crossed her arms and appeared to be in deep thought. She than turned to me and smiled, "I guess as long as your ok with alien women filling up your girlfriend with eggs I'm alright with you banging your boss."

I smiled and placed my hand on hers, "though I enjoy the thought of sex with other women, that's all it is...sex."

Cat seemed to hesitate, "what about sex with Tama and Edora?"

I squeezed her hand gently, "I love them just as I love you, neither do I love more and neither do I love less. Could you tell Ellora that you love me more than you love her?"

She squeezed my hand tightly, "no," she looked at me to gauge my reaction. Her eyes gleamed brightly and she smiled at my calm and happy expression.

I pulled into the cafe parking lot and we made our way inside. Our table from the other night happened to be the one reserved for us and we had made it 30 minutes before the first reading so we were able to relax with a hot coffee and bailey's while we continued talking about our plans.

The show was fantastic and we both enjoyed each other's company immensely. During the entire show we held each other close and kept our hands clasped together tightly, relishing the close contact. During poems of love we would cuddle close and other times we would support each other and simply absorb the words.

At the end we made the ride home in silence. When we returned we found my bosses car remained in the driveway and my lights were on. Cat gripped my hand tightly and pulled me into her home. As soon as we passed the door frame we were in each other's arms and holding each other so tightly we had to stop and take a breathe. Caitlyn moved forward and slowly undid the buttons of my shirt while I ran my fingers gently through her hair. "After everything, Cat, you're the best thing that's happened since it all started."

Her eyes sparkled and her lips quivered but before she could reply I crushed my lips to hers and pulled her tightly against me. Picking her up by her firm ass cheeks I carried her into the bedroom and dropped her onto the bed. Before she could remove her dress my hands where on her body, exploring the glory of her smooth curves and inviting tits. Though the feeling was somewhat restricted by her bra, their soft loveliness was not lost to me as I cherished every moment of contact.

The effects my hands had on her were not lost to her as she ran her hands over my arms and to my chest, where, through the opening of my shirt she explored the new muscles of my chest, "Eric...you get sexier and sexier every day...holy shit..."

I chuckled as I released her and pulled off my shirt the rest of the way, revealing my muscled chest and six pack abs. Though I wasn't necessarily sporting a muscle builders physique everything was perfectly proportioned and healthy. As soon as my shoes were off I looked up to see Cat peeling off her dress like a stocking. The top slope of her large tits peeking from her bra screamed for me to touch and I ached to with the desire to lick the smooth, supple skin. When she finally removed her bra my lust boiled at the sight of her beautiful breasts.

Not waiting for an invitation I moved forward and placed my hands on her hips. She gasped as she placed her own hands upon mine and guided their movements. First they traveled to her smooth stomach where I gently pinched and rubbed the smooth flesh leaving her giggling slightly and breathing heavier than before.

Traveling upwards, my hands reached the underside of her large supple tits. I could feel the soft flesh weighing down on my fingers and I ached to reach up and grab them but Cat had my hands pressed to her ribs firmly. Leaning forward she gently pressed her lips to mine. Eventually our tongues emerged and we joined in unison. As her hands left mine they traveled across my new body to rest just above my stiff cock. Just as my hands traveled upwards and began to gently caress and squeeze the soft flesh of her beautiful perfect tits her hands traveled to my rigid cock and began to slowly stroke her hands along its length.

As she continued to explore my hardness my hands traveled back to her hips where I hooked my fingers through her panties and began to drag them down her legs. Her hands left mine and she leaned back, allowing me to easily remove them. After I finished removing her underwear she didn't drop her legs. She pressed her pantyhose covered feet to my stomach and wiggled her toes. She grinned deviously as she rubbed her dainty feet across my abs. Taking her right foot in my hands I ran her toes across my cheek and began to tickle her. Soon she was giggling and squirming about in my grip.

Eventually she seemed to have enough because she leaned forward quickly and wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling me downwards I fell atop her on the bed and gasped at the feel of her large tits pressing firmly to my chest. My cock rested between the crease of her thighs and she rubbed them together slightly to tease me back to my full hardness. "Cat..."

She mashed her lips to mine and invaded my mouth with her hot tongue, "shut up and fuck me, Eric."