Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned as I pressed my hands firmly to her soft pliant tits and moved my body lower. Her hands rested on my head as they guided me towards her heated desire. I found her pussy already moist and waiting as it stared at me, urging me to pleasure it with my tongue. When at last I tasted it she gasped and pressed her legs together. Using my hands I began to massage the tender areas of her inner thighs as I penetrated her with my wriggling muscle. Her nectar coated my tongue and she squirmed about beneath me. Using a free hand I impaled her with two of my fingers in search of her g-spot while I attacked her clit with my tongue.

As my fingers explored her clenching depths I felt her body tense up and soak my fingers with her essence as she came. With my target acquired I repeated the motions with more finesse and urgency causing her moans to fill the room and her body to thrash about. Soon I left her a gasping mess and she pushed my head away to force me to stop.

She looked down upon me with lust and love filled eyes. She beckoned me forward with a come hither finger as she sat up. Sitting before her on my knees she became comfortable as she wrapped her fingers tenderly around my cock. Pre-cum oozed from the tip and provided her lubrication as she stroked me. Extending her tongue, she licked it tentatively here and there leaving me gasping and wanting for more. Her eyes gazed at me wantonly and she grinned deviously as she toyed with my desire.

Eventually she released me and laid down before me with her legs spread. Her fingers were probing the lips of her glistening folds and spreading them as if opening the doors for me. Moving over her slowly I groaned as she gently grasped the head of my cock and guided my entrance to her hot canal. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to hers as I slowly thrust myself into her welcoming embrace. We made slow thrusts together as we gazed into each other's eyes, "Eric I...I love you."

I thrust into her deeply and reached my limit. My hands rested beside her as I lay my head beside hers, "I love you too, Cat."

With that I began to thrust into her more fervently causing her large supple tits to shake about. The sound of our bodies meeting echoed throughout the room as her moans reverberated and became jarred as our movements became more labored. Her hot breath on my neck sent my lusts soaring as I pounded myself into her with all I had.

The moment I moved my hand down and grazed her clit she tensed against me and wailed in pleasure. Her hand fell to mine and assisted me as I thrusted into her with languid strokes, allowing her to guide her own pleasure as she built towards another orgasm. "Harder," she gasped, "please...fuck me Eric...fffooohh..." She screamed as I bottomed out and resumed my pace. Her slick depths clenched and compressed against my invading organ as she came.

She pulled me against her tightly with her arms and I could feel her nails digging into my back. Her moans went straight into my ears and I could feel the heat of her body through her soft tits. Her hard nipples ground against me like tiny abrasive stones as she shook beneath me. Finally I could take it no longer and release my passion into her like an erupting geyser. My groaning shout mingled with her own keening screams as we came together in unison, each releasing our own pent up passion.

I came more than I ever had before as my body spasmed against her. Even as I coated the walls of her inner chasm she continued to shake and moan against me as her orgasm traveled through her and crashed against her like waves upon a never ending shoreline. At last my body slumped upon her weakly and I gasped for breath as she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. "I love you Cat...I love you..."

I felt her lips on my neck and they traveled upwards until we eventually joined together and kissed each other deeply and passionately. As our tongues danced I felt something smooth and soft pressing against my stomach. Looking down I saw the smooth expanse of Caitlyn's growing belly approach the dimensions of a large beach ball as she squirmed and moaned beneath me, "Ooohh...Eric...it's happening...oh god, it's going to be a lot...I can feel it. I love you Eric..."

She gasped and arched her back as her pussy twitched and began to stretch. Even as the first sign of a light blue egg began to show, her belly continued to grow. The smooth skin of her belly was now tight and as I ran my hand along it's taut surface she gasped and squirmed. I could feel the skin beneath my fingers continue to slowly stretch even as the first egg popped out of her forcefully due to the pressure behind it. After five eggs had been deposited on the bed her stomach finally ceased its growth. Kneeling between her legs all I could see where the tiny tips of her fingers as she cradled the massive orb of her belly. One by one I assisted her eggs in their journey into the world. Soon there were so many I had to begin moving them to other areas of the bed as Caitlyn's belly slowly shrank.

After it was finished and Caitlyn had birthed her final egg I gazed up at her smiling to find her sleeping peacefully. I looked at the number of eggs resting on the bed and I had to run a hand through my hair in amazement. In all I counted 14 of them. As I pondered how I was going to make so many trips when I was somewhat exhausted myself I heard movement behind me. I turned around to see Ellora standing up from a chair nearby. "Did...did you see everything?" I asked.

She smiled and gently ran her hand across my still sweaty back, "yes, I did. I'm glad to have finally seen you do it. It was beautiful."

I blushed at her compliment and tenderly handed her one of the large light blue eggs. She took it gently into her arms and held it tightly against her soft bosom. With her help we managed to get all 16 eggs into the transporter vessel in only two trips. I watched as Ellora gently cleaned Caitlyn as she slept and after she finished she tucked her in she kissed her lightly on her forehead, "good night little one," she whispered, "sweet dreams." Cat gently shifted about as she smiled and sighed deeply in contentment.

When Ellora turned back to face me her eyes were glowing. She didn't say anything, she simply gazed at me with a look of longing. "Tomorrow," she whispered, "I want to see you again tomorrow." She moved forward swiftly and pulled me into a tight embrace. Being at eye level with Ellora's huge tits meant I got a face full of her incredibly soft and pliant breasts. I could feel the quickening heartbeat of Ellora's body through her skin as Merathora controlled her.

When she released me I saw that she had returned to normal. "I..." She stuttered, "I want you to...to fuck me too, when you can..." She squeezed her massive tits with her hands as she stared at me lustfully, "last time...was so good." Milk began to stain the fabric of her blouse as she pinched her nipples. When her eyes gazed down at my nude body she gasped, "you're ready again...so soon?"

I realized I was rock hard again as I looked at Ellora's massive beautiful body. She pulled her clothes off swiftly and pulled me against her full inviting breasts. Her sweet milk dribbled from her fat swollen nipples and began to leave wet trails across my skin as it leaked down my body. Lifting me up as mother does she cradled me to her bosom and carried me into Caitlyn's living room. "We have time until your mother needed you back."

Smiling up at her I pulled her nipple into my mouth as she settled down on the couch and began to rock me back and forth as I drank of her sweet bounty. "I can't bake as well as Edora, but I hope this works just as well..." Even as she spoke the words lost meaning as the fuzziness of her drug dulled the senses of all but touch. I could see her in my mind as she laid me down on the couch and straddled me. Her touch was like the softest, most comfortable of warm blankets as her pleasing flesh surrounded me. When my cock entered her welcoming embrace it felt as if I was cumming continuously yet I knew that time was yet to come. She leaned forward and pressed her breast against my face. Her huge spewing nipple entered my mouth easily as I welcomed it.

As I drank of her delicious milk she ever so slowly pistoned her large body against me. The act of her body weight releasing me than covering me was mind blowing as her pussy massaged my rigid cock. My sense of touch was incredibly sensitive as I could feel every nuance of her skin, every pound of her succulent and glorious flesh was like a cloth of silk caressing my desire. When I finally came it was like an explosion of feeling and sensation in my body, lights danced in my mind and the soft flesh of Ellora's body was like a cottony wave of pleasant sunlight that washed away the cold.

When I awoke, Ellora was on the floor gasping for breath as a multitude of her white and shiny eggs rested on a couch cushion before her. She had already returned to her normal dimensions and was only resting after her ordeal. "Th...thank you, Eric..."

I knelt by her and gently ran my hand through her luxurious blonde hair. She grasped my hand and kissed it tenderly. "I know you love my little one. She loves me, so therefore I love you. I..." She reached out and caressed my cheek, "do I deserve your love?"

Her eyes reflected mine as I gazed upon her. My hand rested upon the curve of her neck as I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. Although her body was so much larger than mine she was like a puppet in my grasp. She pulled me into her arms and allowed my body to rest upon hers. Her breathing motions were hypnotic as I rested within her arms. She pulled me between her large succulent tits and held me tight. I gazed up at her and smiled, "yes, mother, you do."

She smiled down at me as a single tear formed in her eye, "the night isn't quite over little one," she hefted one of her huge breasts and pressed her leaking nipple to my mouth. As I drank of her rejuvenating milk she held me tight against her body. My arms were embedded comfortably beneath the swells of her huge tits and my head was resting between the soft slopes of her cleavage. Ellora's regular breathing hypnotized me as it raised and lowered my body. I felt her hands gently cover my head as she rubbed and caressed my scalp. Her tender fingers sent shivers through my body as they ran through my hair.

When I heard the door open I tried to see who it was but she held me tightly to her body. I soon felt another pair of hands on my body massaging my back. The hands eventually vanished to be replaced with huge tits that pressed against me all over my body. In the corner of my eye I could see my mother smiling tenderly as she pressed her breasts against me with her hands. She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I love you honey, you'll always be my sweetheart."

Her lips touched my cheek ever so gently as she raised herself and poised her body over me while I laid on Ellora. Slowly she began to cover me while she pressed her weight onto her sister. Soon I was sandwiched between the two soft, heavenly bodies of my two mothers. I could feel their heartbeats through my skin as their breaths worked in tandem to send me into a state of blissful relaxation. My head was surrounded by their full breasts as they wriggled about, massaging me with their smooth, soft skin. Their warmth was all encompassing and it washed through my body like their love and it sent a tear to my eye.

When mother raised herself I felt the sudden rush of cool air on my body and it made me shiver. Turning myself over I saw my mothers smiling face gazing down at me. When she lowered herself she positioned my stiffness towards her inviting folds and allowed me to slide into her embrace as she lowered her body on top of me. When I was once again enfolded between the soft fleshy pillows of my mothers they worked together to press my hips into Edora's warm, clenching flower.

In a rhythmic fashion they heightened my pleasure from one plateau to another. My groans of pleasure where muffled by the smooth tits pressed firmly to my face. When the need for oxygen would arise in my body I would feel the pleasurable tingle of their soft bodies somehow recharge me. With a few swift movements mother somehow managed to shove her fat engorged nipple into my mouth without revealing my body to the elements for even a moment.

I simply opened up my throat and allowed her delicious nourishing milk to fill my body as they worked together in an orchestra of pleasure and tenderness. Even as I came into mother, the milk that flowed freely down my throat somehow rejuvenated me instantly and I came again and again and again. I could feel the soft flesh that surrounded me undulate slightly as my hips thrust weekly against them as my cock continued to erupt.

Finally, with one last gulp of mothers creamy abundance I was left gasping upon Ellora's body as mother lifted herself. My mind was like pulped fruit as I lay there. As my eyes drifted around the room my vision was like cotton as everything seemed fuzzy, colorful and radiant. I could distantly sense the throbbing need of my engorged cock as it rested on my stomach. After so much use it had become incredibly sensitive and even the slightest motion made me gasp.

When I looked back towards where mother once stood before me, instead, was the blushing face of my boss, Julia, yet it didn't register on me for a moment why she could be here. Her breath was quick and sweat coated her naked body. I could see hickies and other red marks covering her body from Tama's abuse. She looked nervously towards my two mothers as she slowly lowered herself to me. Although she was almost 15 years my senior she was gorgeous. Her body exuded beauty and elegance as she straddled me. Although words passed between her and my two mothers my mind was too far gone to understand a single word.

She draped her body on top of me and massaged me gently with her hands and supple tits. Although not as big as Cat's their modest size left them perky and soft. Her small nipples dug into my chest like little diamonds and made me groan in pleasure as she used them like little pencils to draw images on my body. Although she spoke to me, I couldn't understand a single word. Her voice was like smooth silk as it passed through my brain like cool water through open fingers. She looked behind her nervously as she raised herself. I gasped loudly as I felt her hands grip my shaft softly and position me towards her waiting pleasures.

My cock within her constricting embrace was like being swaddled in a blanket squeezing me tightly in a cool room. Warming me after a day in the snow. Her lips pressed tentatively to mine and I allowed her tongue entrance passed my lips. She let a moan pass her lips as her eyes closed tightly. She had begun thrusting herself upon my rigidness. I felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over me and it left my already addled mind in a blank slate. Pleasure was bombarding me and pushing my mind to the wayside, as if preserving it from pleasure so grand that it might destroy it at any moment.

When mother thrust her nipple into my mouth I began to cum immediately into the waiting cavern of Julia's warmth. Even when I should have had enough it didn't stop. When finally my explosive orgasm began to flag mother pulled her nipple from my lips. She knelt down further and pressed her juicy lips to mine. As lost as my mind was all I could do was moan in contentment as she kissed me. I felt Ellora wrap her gentle arms around me and carefully lift me. She cradled me in her gentle arms and held me tight to her welcoming bosom. As I assumed the fetal position within her arms she began to hum their soothing rhyme as I fell asleep. The last thing I remember seeing, is Julia caressing her growing belly as new life blossomed within her womb.

When I awoke it was still dark out so it took me a moment to realize where I was. I recognized my computer in the corner as well as the various posters of rock bands on the wall. Turning my head I saw Tama laying beside me. Her eyes were open and she was staring at me. She smiled and opened her long muscular arms. I moved myself into her embrace and allowed her to pull me against her. I was facing away from her and I could feel the taut flesh of her large tits press deliciously into my back. Her arms draped over me and pulled me against her tightly. "Are you ok with me and my boss?" I asked.

I felt her hot breath on my neck as she replied, her voice was shaking, "I...I'm jealous of those women."

I turned around to look at her and I saw a tear in her eye. "Why? What's wrong?"

She pulled me against her and buried my head in her shoulder, "I can't have children with you Eric, if I tried, I would crush them inside of me. I'm inadequate but I can't imagine my existence without you."

I smiled as I pulled myself out of her arms and straddled her. My legs barely fit around her muscled abdomen and the sight of my cock resting against the rigid swells of her abs made my heart race, "I don't love Caitlyn just because she has children with me. The same goes for anyone I share my love with." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to Tama's. Her arms wrapped around me and instead of squeezing me against her she merely let their heaviness rest upon me. "You can impregnate others, can't you?"

She smiled and released her long muscular tongue. It traveled across my neck and wrapped around it. She squeezed it gently, letting me know of the strength it held. When she pulled it back into her mouth her smile didn't cease. "Yes, it is the one thing I can do."

My memories returned to the strange head pieces that Merathora used on me and I had an idea. I climbed off of the bed and turned to look at her, before I could state my plans I realized Tama's eyes were glowing and she was smiling at me. "I know what you're thinking, Eric."

I looked at her hopefully as she sat up, "can it be done, Mera?"

She ran her hand through the long mane of her black hair, "yes, however, this early on it would be dangerous without proper care." She flexed the thick muscles of her body, "my daughter Tama is quite powerful, you might cause injury without practicing with the body first."

I nodded as I sat on the bed, "how does it work anyways?"

She grinned and patted the bed beside her. I climbed over to her and let her pull me against her. "it's just a temporary perception swap, you still exist within your own body, but all sense and control are within the other. As long as there enough mind wrappers present many exchanges could be made."

I sighed as she held me against her, "how come I've never seen it before today?"

She ran her hand through my hair, "it has the potential to be dangerous in the wrong hands, it's a secret device we use to being pleasure with each other. If you use it, it could be the first time a guardian could experience birth, I honestly hadn't considered it until I realized what you were thinking."

I smiled up at her, "you've been watching me?"

Her chuckle caused her body to shake, which sent my own body shaking while she still held me. "Yes, I've always been watching you through the eyes of my children. You fascinate me. I've found myself wanting to spend more and more time with you, every hour we are apart." She sighed in happiness as she caressed my stomach, "you've given me new children of my own, something I haven't experienced in hundreds of your Earth years. Every time I experience it through my children it helps me remember that moment." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled at me, "I will help you give Tama the experience you both desire. Tomorrow I will help you practice with a guardian's body."

I smiled happily and pressed my body against her, "thank you."

She gently lifted me and made me straddle her, "I've kept this conversation from Tama, she's patient but she knows secrets are passing between us. Good night Eric."