Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled me in for a loving kiss the light from her eyes vanished as Tama's control returned.

She placed her hands on my hips. Her large hands nearly circled the entire circumference of my body. "What did she tell you?"

I placed my hands on her torso just below the large globes of her tits and kneaded the dense flesh of her muscles. "She told me that I'll eventually conquer you, I just have to be patient."

Her eyes sparkled and her lips curled into a sly grin, "bullshit."

She ran her hands along my body until they were underneath my arms. She pulled me against her tightly and breathed a deep sigh. "I could easily force it out of you, but I won't go against my mother's wishes."

I smiled as I made myself comfortable upon her body. Although it wasn't the soft embrace of mother, Tama's body somehow fed reassurance and safety into my mind. As if I could never come to harm with her arms around me. "Don't worry Tama," I said, yawning briefly, "I love you just as I love the others, you're not in danger of losing me."

I could feel her arms squeeze me tightly against her hard muscular body. Not enough to cause discomfort, but enough that I would feel her strength, her power, her love. With my face resting upon the rising and falling mass of her chest I gently returned to my dreamless sleep.