Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and crossed my arms, pretending to be confused, "those don't feel like Mother's lovely boobs, hmm...Ellora?"

She giggled and I felt her tits shake on my back, "nope, try again."

Struggling to remain in character I hummed in thought, "oh, hah, I'm just kidding, Bena, what are you doing here?"

She released me and sighed in frustration, "Sweety, don't you know you're own Mother?"

I turned around to find her hands on her hips and her lips were pursed in an adorable angry look, "I knew it was you the whole time, I'm just kidding, Mother."

Her tits wobbled about as she laughed, I was worried they would fall from her apron and reveal her nipples to the neighborhood, "I know, Honey, I was too."

I jumped into her arms and hugged her as tightly as I could, all the stress of the day somehow melted away while I was in her arms. The feel of her bosom pressing tightly to me and her hands holding me tight was the most comforting feeling I've felt and I didn't want to let go. I could feel the wet stains of milk on her apron as I squeezed her tightly and I ached to drink her lovely milk. During this time Tesra's thoughts seemed to silence and I truly felt relaxed and at home, "I missed you, Mother."

She pat my back gently and rocked me in her arms, "I missed you too, Sweetheart, it was a good thing I was busy today or I would have lost my mind. Come on, Sweety, I'll show you what I did, everything looks so nice now."

I sighed in happiness as she cradled me in her arms and carried me into the house. Tesra was following subserviently and had a soft smile curling her lips. Her eyes seemed warm, comforted. As we moved into the house I noticed the door frames had been extended greatly allowing Mother to pass through without hunching over or turning sideways. They were easily as tall as the ceiling used to be. When we made it inside I saw the kitchen had been expanded and redecorated. The apparent theme for the decor was cows for everything seemed to be in that design. All of the china and containers had that same theme too. The linoleum floor was now a nice wooden floor of light brown and the cabinets matched their hue. The kitchen table was larger as well and had large, comfortable looking chairs surrounding it.

When we continued farther into the house I realized nearly everything seemed larger to accommodate Mother, yet, there were still plenty of chairs and so on that were perfect for me. When we made it to the bedroom I noticed the bed had been expanded too but my old dresser remained to allow me access. She gently dropped me onto my feet and pecked my forehead, "Sweety, show Tesra her room please, I already had Tesra's gear moved here so don't worry about that. Tama will be staying with Caitlyn for a while."

I smiled at her and drank in the sight of her body, after being away all day, nothing looked more comforting or beautiful than Mother's body. I gazed up at her tender, smiling face and felt myself compelled to leap in her arms as high as I could and wrap my arms around her neck. I did so and hugged myself tightly to her. She cupped my ass cheeks lightly and bounced me up and down in her arms, "I love you, Mother."

She nuzzled my tummy with her nose. Using one hand she raised my shirt and began to blow air against the skin of my abs causing me to laugh uncontrollably and squirm in her grasp. "I love you too, Sweetheart, I've got to get dinner ready for you and Caitlyn, so get Tesra settled in."

"Yes, Mother." I turned to Tesra and realized she was standing there grinning stupidly, her hand was on her flat tummy squeezing it gently. When she noticed me looking at her, her smile disappeared but she didn't stop blushing. I took her to the guestroom where Tama used to stay and saw it was made larger for her. The edge of the bed was at my chest and I had to chuckle at the immensity of it. I released my control of Tesra and let her explore. "This will go by quicker if you just enjoy yourself. I don't hate you, Tesra. I'm not going to take advantage of you, whether or not you believe that is up to you. While you're in this room your body and mind are your own."

She turned to me, she seemed like she was going to say something but hesitated, although I knew she was thinking something of importance I forced myself out of her mind, I realized it was more difficult than I thought. As I left the room I realized that when she wasn't in my immediate vicinity the noise from her head died down to an ever present whisper.

When I walked into the living room I heard Mother's voice, "we're eating next door tonight so you're welcome to head over there, I made drinks for you, they're in the fridge."

I opened the door to find a pitcher of a brown colored drink, it smelled chocolaty with a hint of alcohol. "What is it, Mother?"

She chuckled and poked my ribs, "it's Bena's recipe, so I'm not telling."

After grabbing the pitcher I kissed Mother on the cheek and headed for the door, "Eric." I turned to see Tesra standing by her door, she hesitated knowing that she would lose control of her body outside of her room.

I held out the pitcher, "come help me with this." I let her keep control to see what she would do. She stepped out of the room and seemed to hesitate a moment. She walked over to me slowly and took the pitcher from my hands. Her face was unreadable and her mind was quiet. She followed me in silence to Caitlyn's duplex next door.

Ellora was waiting at the door smiling brightly, her eyes lit up when she saw the pitcher in Tesra's hands. She took it and kissed Tesra on the cheek, "thank you, dear." She kissed me gently on the cheek and took my hand, "come on, Eric, let me show you what Edora has done." I grinned as she pulled me into the house. I saw that everything in Caitlyn's house had also been redone to the larger dimensions. The kitchen I noticed had been remodeled to the theme of the beach. The golden hues and tropical colors reminded me of Ellora's hair and her personality."

I heard Tesra gasp and saw that she was staring at Caitlyn's half naked body while on her way to the shower. They both stood there staring at each other. Both Tesra and Caitlyn would glance at me for a moment then resume gazing at each other longingly. "I'm not stopping you Tesra, if Caitlyn wants you, you're hers."

Caitlyn coughed, "Um, I could use a hand in the shower..."

In a flash Tesra was in Caitlyn's arms. She lifted her up but found herself gasping, "oh, Caitlyn, you're heavy!"

Caitlyn's laughter could be heard even after they closed the bathroom door.

I joined Ellora in the kitchen and sat down in a large chair to watch her work. She was getting the place settings ready and setting glasses on the table, "so, Eric, how has Tesra been?"

I sighed and rested my head on my arms, "she's behaving but...her mind is like a train with the noise it makes. She's trying to be good but I'm worried that if she had the strength she might do something stupid."

Ellora smiled and rubbed my shoulders reassuringly, "it's ok, things like this tend to work out. If Mother Merathora was willing to gave her this chance than surely it will work."

Humming in thought I looked up at her, "I hope so, Mother."

She blushed and kissed my forehead. Ellora finished setting up the table and pulled out my chair with me in it, "we've got a minute until dinner's ready."

Just then Tama walked in through the back door covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Her thick muscles were twitching from their recent abuse and her long black hair was sticking to her skin. She looked at me hungrily as she dropped the towel from her hand, "Oh, shit..."

I got up quickly in an attempt to get away but she was instantly upon me. Before I knew it she had me pinned face down on the carpet and was covering me with her dense, heavy body. Her large firm tits were pressed onto the back of my head and her hands were busy squeezing my arms and body together, "don't struggle, Eric, this will be over quickly."

I struggled, oh boy did I struggle. It didn't do a damn bit of good. She slithered her body up and down my own, covering me with her sweat. Her hot breath flowed over my neck as her lips grazed my skin. Her muscled thews ground into me and I felt myself getting rug burns on the carpet due to the force of her body moving about. In the corner of my vision I saw Tesra standing slack jawed watching me struggle against my captor. She was naked and soaked with water. Caitlyn was breathing heavily as she leaned herself out of the bathroom door, apparently Tesra sensed my emotions and interrupted their own play to watch me struggle and fight against Tama's powerful grasp.

Tama's hands worked themselves lower and lower until they found my rigid cock. As soon as Tama's hand wrapped around my length Tesra collapsed to her knees, her face was flushed with color and her hand was stroking her body, "how," she gasped, "how is Eric so turned on, this..."

Taking a large gulp of air I thrashed against Tama's body and as I silently thanked her for being so sweaty I slipped out of her grasp. Before I could register any thought of an offense I felt slender hands wrap around and grasp my cock. "Hurry Tama, I've got him." It was Tesra's voice.

I tried to pry the hands off but by then it was too late, Tama was upon me again. She wrapped me in a powerful bear hug and I knew the end was at hand. She lifted me up by my ass cheeks and inhaled my cock into her mouth like an industrial vacuum. Her tongue wrapped around my cock like a steel spring and started to work my shaft. I could hear Tesra's cries of pleasure as I screamed loudly into the air. Suddenly Tama dropped me onto the floor as she gasped. Caitlyn had worked her hand through Tama's dense powerful thighs and impaled her with her fingers. I stood shakily and laughed, "I may be weak by myself, but together we'll beat you."

At this moment I saw Tama in her moment of weakness and went to attack her nipples but Tesra leapt upon my back and began to kiss and lick me with her tongue, her mind sung to me then, it was a beautiful sound, she knew that by increasing Tama's chance for victory I would feel pleasure, and that pleasure would become hers. I watched helplessly as Tama pulled Caitlyn from between her legs and impaled her with her long powerful tongue, "that's not fair!" Before I could say anymore Tesra had begun jerking me. "Grrr, alright, you want to play rough." Spinning around I forced Tesra to the ground and began licking the tender lips of her pussy.

I had nearly found her G-spot with my fingers before Tama's hands were around my ankles. Upside down I watched as Caitlyn lay on the carpet gasping as her belly grew full of eggs. "Oh come on, Tama, that's playing dirty." She laughed heartily and extended that same powerful appendage. It flowed over my dick like a stocking and begun to suck the life out of my balls. As I squirmed helplessly, Tesra's slender hands found my nipples and began to pinch me roughly, the entire time she was moaning in pleasure as everything that I felt she did as well.

"Ellora," I gasped, "help me!" I watched her as she approached but instantly felt regret, she had the same mischievous grin as Tama. I fought against their grasp but was suddenly made helpless as Ellora shoved her nipple into my mouth and milk gushed down my throat. Nearly upon the ropes I suddenly felt a surge of strength, energy and power, Ellora was helping! I curled my body upwards using my powerful abs and impaled Tama with my tongue. This led to a chain reaction of Tama dropping me and falling on top of my body.

I gripped Tama's dense muscular ass cheeks tightly with my hands and used all of my effort to get Tama off. She did a push up and returned to her efforts of sucking my dick with her talented tongue. She was close! So close! I had found her G-spot with my invading fingers and struggled to maintain my penetration. Her strong inner muscles were going haywire trying to force me out of her. Her lips were getting wet and she was beginning to shake. Suddenly I felt another tongue on my cock as gentle hands began to massage my balls. I roared in frustration as I came. Tama's tongue sucked up my jizz like a Hoover and she lifted herself up with her powerful arms, dragging me up with her by my dick. The entire time I could hear Tesra's keening wails as she orgasmed in tandem with me. I had lost.

Feeling weak and exhausted Tama laughed and roared in victory as she wrapped me in her arms and squeezed the breath out of me, "even with help you fail, you should just give in, Eric."

I gasped, "not a chance, that's not even fair, you took Caitlyn out of the game!"

Tama laughed, "I'll do what it takes to bring you to your knees, there's no rules to this game, Eric." She mashed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I struggled to push her out with my own tongue but it was fruitless. When she finally released me I took a deep breath of air.

Left on my knees, I tried to recuperate as Tama turned to help the exhausted Caitlyn with her recently laid eggs. I felt a hand run across my shoulders gently as a glass of Mother's beverage appeared before me. Without thinking I tipped the glass to my lips and drank, it had a flavor of chocolate milk, hot chocolate, candy bars, Halloween candy, coffee, baileys and milk all rolled up into one impossible package. Before I knew it the glass was empty and out of my hands. All I could see was the beautiful body of Ellora before me. Everything else was dark, like it didn't exist. She lifted me up gently in her arms and held me tight to her breasts, "Mother...Ellora...I love you..."

Her face was a bright image of an angel that gazed down me with love and tenderness. She pressed her leaking nipple to my lips and I drank greedily. It was as If I was dying of thirst in the desert and she was the oasis. I realized I was laying down on the couch but all I could see was Ellora's beautiful voluptuous body. She straddled me with her thick delicious thighs and aimed my large, rock hard cock to her tender embrace. large invisible pussy lips pressed to my face and I made love to those with my tongue as Ellora's comforting body fell upon me again and again as she fucked herself with my cock.

More hands and breasts began to press themselves to my body yet I never saw anyone other than Ellora until, through clearing fog, Edora appeared. Invisible hands and breasts shifted to allow her closer. She squeezed her colossal tits together so that both of her nipples were poised to enter my mouth. I readily accepted them as milk flowed into my throat and flowed straight to my belly. I felt utter warmth, love, and comfort. Even as I came again and again the feeling of total submission to the vast amounts of love and tenderness never left me. When Ellora gasped and rose off of my spewing dick an invisible snatch took her place and hungrily absorbed my spunk. Slowly my vision returned and I saw that I was cumming into Caitlyn. She was groping her tits roughly as she accepted my endless supply. When my jizz erupted from her spasming lips the nipples left my mouth and sprayed milk all over my face.

As my vision slowly cleared revealing everyone around me I busied myself with licking the milk around my mouth. Each taste made me dick twitch in post coital bliss. "That...that was some drink." Tama chuckled and lifted me up gently. Ellora and Caitlyn were all on the floor giving birth to a huge number of eggs. There was a mountain of them in the middle of the floor. Tesra was laying nearby completely unconscious from the pleasure she experienced through me. Her hand was between her slick thighs and a puddle of her juices had collected on the carpet beneath her. Tama helped me up and as I got moving I felt myself returning to a somewhat normal state. Mother Edora had moved towards the kitchen and began dishing out the dinner she made from a slow cooker on the counter.

When me and Tama got outside with the first load of eggs she turned to me, "why are you doing this for Tesra? I don't understand you, she threatens you, curses at you, and now, somehow, you've convinced Mother Merathora to give her another chance?"

I watched as the egg vessel darted off into the sky before facing Tama. "She's like you in many ways. Headstrong, confident. I noticed that, although you are each your own mind, you're all very much alike. I guess experiences are what make you." I shrugged, "Tesra must have experienced something pretty awful to make her hate men that much. I don't know what that is and right now, it doesn't really matter. She loves you and Caitlyn and I know it. I want her to have another chance, but I'm doing this for you and Cat too."

Tama hummed in thought as we began walking back to the house. She turned to me with a devious gleam in her eyes, "you're hoping to use her against me? It won't work."

Shrugging my shoulders I opened the door for her, "it's like you said, there are no rules to the game, I'll just have to find a way to cheat won't I?"

We were chuckling as we entered the house. Caitlyn and Tesra just hefted another group of eggs and were on their way out behind us. Edora and Ellora were sitting at the table chatting lightly to each other. I saw only four large chairs, including the two that the beautiful Mothers were using. The other two were surely for Tama and Tesra. Tama pat my back roughly as she walked past, almost making me fall over. She sat at the chair for her and smiled at me.

"Umm, Mother, where am I going to sit?" On the table sitting before Edora was a steaming plate of food but I knew she didn't eat.

Edora pat her lap gently and smiled at me, "come here, Honey, I'll help you up." She held her hands out to me tenderly and I felt myself drawn to her embrace. She picked me up and softly set me upon her thighs. Pulling me firmly against her body, I soon felt warm and comfortable. Her arms were resting upon my waist holding me against her thighs and her soft breasts were pressed against my back. If there existed recliner chairs worth millions of dollars this would surely be one of the best. Reaching for the table she picked up a large napkin and folded it across my lap, concealing my nakedness from the others while providing me protection should hot food fall on me.

She jiggled her body as she pulled us in closer and I realized that I couldn't reach the plate but she could. My eyes drifted to the plate and I saw it was a pile of steaming lasagna overflowing with cheese. Next to the plates were glasses of the same chocolate drink I had before. When the oven beeped Ellora stood and pulled out a large tray of garlic bread and before setting it on the table deposited a few slices of bread onto our plates. Just as Ellora returned to her seat and made herself comfortable Tesra and Caitlyn returned into the house giggling and tickling each other.

"Little One," Ellora said warmly, "dinner time, come sit with Momma." She held out her hands similar to how Edora had done and I watched as she easily picked up Caitlyn and deposited her in her lap.

Tesra took her seat next to Tama but seemed a little miffed that the edge of the table was at the top of her chest. "Eric," Mother said softly, "let me see your ring please." I gave her my hand and watched curiously as she ran her finger over the silver metal in strange patterns.

Tesra soon gasped as her body began to grow into her former muscular and beautiful self. Her long red hair fell down across her shoulders and soon her firm tits pressed into the edge of the table. She had to move herself back as her thick powerful legs began to creep under the table and threatened to uplift it. The clothes she had worn to fit her smaller body began to tear and rip exposing her pale expanding tits and rippling abs. Left gasping and blushing her eyes fell on me. At first I thought her eyes were showing anger at me but then I realized it was something else, lust. "How..." she gasped, "how does this turn you on so much, Eric. You should be frightened of me not..." Her eyes drifted to my crotch to see my cock rising to attention. It created a large tent in the napkin in my lap.

123456...8