Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to sit up and was assaulted by pains in my body from Tama's abuse but I fought through it. I planted a soft kiss on her juicy lips and pressed my cheek to hers. Her skin was incredibly soft and smelled of perfume. "I love you too, Mother." She placed her arms under mine and slowly shifted me lower and lower. My head rested just below her full inviting tits and I could see the wet trails of her milk flowing across her smooth belly as it left her large leaking nipples. Cradling me against her she leaned up on the headboard of the large bed and offered me one of her nipples. I took it into my mouth and enjoyed her abundance. It was warm, smooth and delicious. It eased my pains and sent relaxing sensations through my body. I became limp in her tender arms as my body lost the aches and pains of the day and I gently fell asleep.

"Sweetheart," I felt myself lightly shaken, "Sweetheart, it's time for you to get up." I groaned and turned over, nuzzling myself into Mother's soft warmth. I heard her giggle and remove the blanket from my body, exposing me to the chilly air. I tried to press myself into Mother to absorb her heat but it didn't work, I was awake. "Let me up, Honey, I've got to get Tesra up and get breakfast going."

With a groan I rolled over and fell onto the bed. She turned over and covered me with her large warm body. It was like a blanket but far better. I sighed in happiness as her soft breasts surrounded me. She kissed my forehead softly and raised herself, "don't make me raise my voice, Sweety." She giggled as she got off of me and noticed me rising with her.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I gazed upon her beautiful thick body, "(yawn) morning, Momma."

She smiled and tussled my hair, "morning, Sweety, get cleaned up and dressed." I nodded and shuffled off of the bed. Before I realized it I fell to the floor with a thud, I had forgotten that it had been raised. Mother stifled a laugh and helped me up, "sorry, Hun, I should have reminded you."

I hugged myself to her and went to the dresser, "that's alright." She watched me for a moment with a smile on her face before she left and started turning on the lights. After getting my clothes out I went into the bathroom and saw that my face was smooth like I had just shaven. With the lights on I saw my body looked healthy as ever. I took a deep breath and relaxed. (It doesn't matter does it?) I thought to myself.

After getting cleaned up and dressed I left the room to find Mother humming to herself happily while bacon sizzled on the stove. Tesra was sitting before a glass of milk looking indifferent before she spoke. "Good morning, Mr. Eric, I trust you had a good rest?" Her mind was angry but half asleep, she didn't want to get up.

I smiled at her, "I did, did you sleep well?"

She frowned, "no, sir."

After sitting down I looked at her curiously, "why not?"

Inwardly she was fighting against the control over her. She reached down and took a sip of her drink but didn't answer. I stood up and looked into the room and saw it was a total mess. My thing's were strewn all over the place and I hoped that my computer was still serviceable as it's components were thrown here and there, their cords torn and frayed.

When I came back to the table her mind trickled out fear. Fear that I was going to hit her. Fear that I was going to yell at her, or keep her away from Caitlyn. "You no longer have freedom in your room. When we get home today you're going to do you're best to put everything back where it belongs. This isn't a request." The roar's coming from her mind were deafening and I had to struggle to keep them out, "Tesra," I said sternly, "I've never hit you, or yelled at you since all this shit began but you insist on being a bitch, Tama had faith in you, your Mother had faith in you. Now what, you're reduced to a sniveling brat who has tantrums and can't respect other people's property. If it's this easy for me to bring you to this level I wonder how strong you really are." Her inner voice suddenly became silent.

"Here you go, Honey, eat up." Mother placed a plate of bacon and hash browns before me and I let go a deep sigh. As I ate Tesra continued to drink her milk until it was gone but her eyes never left me. She somehow shut me out, her mind was silent. Once I finished, Mother kissed me tenderly on the cheek and handed me my thermos. "It will be ok, Sweety," she whispered into my ear, "my Mother is coming to visit for dinner today, I've invited everyone for the occasion, including Julia and Bena."

Smiling at her I looked to Tesra and she snapped to attention. As soon as she realized we were ready to go her body began to grow but I turned my eyes away. I knew she would be confused or upset but I didn't dwell on it. After she had adjusted in her clothes and gathered her gear she appeared beside me. "I'm ready to go, sir."

I turned to her and blushed when I saw her thick muscular body and firm tits. I looked way and struggled to contain my enjoyment at seeing her. Frustration and confusion leaked from the walls she had set in her mind but she quickly regained control and cut me out.

The drive to work was exceedingly boring and for the first time in a long time I played music on the way. Ac/Dc was playing and I was tapping on the steering wheel to Rock and Roll ain't Noise Pollution. "What do you think of this music, Tesra?"

I turned to see her staring blankly at me, "I like it a lot, I listened to this before I had this mission. I'm surprised that you enjoy it."

I laughed and turned it up a little bit, "I've been listening to these guys for a long time, I like them and other bands, like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and the like, for you, they're probably new but for us they've been around a while. I still appreciate them though."

"Yes," she said, "for us it is new, as is everything with your culture. We were introduced to it before we arrived to assimilate easier. I gravitated towards the music. I too like those bands."

Smiling at her I changed the selection to Tank. "You might like this band, they're pretty fuckin heavy."

Her eyes flashed and her lips curled. When the music began I sensed pleasing sensations trickle out of her mind. Sooner than I thought we arrived at work. She made her way robotically to her station and I hummed to myself in the tune of the music on my way to my desk.

After two hours or so I was making great headway on the accounts I was working on thanks to Julia's aid. When I put the phone down after an important call I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning about I saw Pam. She was a short pretty blonde that worked on separate accounts on the other side of the room, (what could she want) I asked myself. "Excuse me," she said nervously, "but...you're Eric Haster...right?"

I looked at her curiously which took her back a bit, "Umm...yea, how can I help you?"

She sighed and started fidgeting with her hands, it was then I noticed the ring on her finger, "well...umm...somebody I know asked me to...uhh...ask you..." She rolled her eyes and nervously slapped her forehead, "look...my Mother told me to ask you out to lunch, at my place."

If my confusion before put her off before now it was blatantly obvious, "umm, Pam, you're married."

She sighed and leaned over my desk, stealing my pen and pad she wrote down her address, "I know, I'm not going to be there, and neither will my husband, just Mother."

I looked at the address and recognized it as a wealthy community, not far from the city limits, "alright, uhh, what time?"

She looked at her watch before glancing nervously about, "11:30 is fine. She'll let you in."

After pocketing the slip of paper she immediately walked away. I grabbed my empty water cup and walked to the cooler. When I passed by Tesra I stopped to ask her about the invitation, "I'm aware of the request," she said flatly, expecting my question, "I'm to warn you to expect more, if there are any that I'm not previously informed about then I'll let you know."

I coughed and pinched my brow, "uh...thank you, Tesra."

She smiled as I went to get my water. As I was pouring the water into my cup I realized that she had smiled of her own will and it made me happy.

Walking back to my desk I was genuinely excited about meeting another Mother. Over time I had become curious about Mera's different clones and the form they took. Each had slightly different tastes, looks and...drugs.

When lunch break came around I rose from my desk and realized a different Guardian had taken Tesra's place. This one was a little taller but also a bit more lean. She had beautiful blonde hair that nearly reached her feet! Though her face unmistakably resembled the other clones her piercing blue eyes set her apart. She immediately reminded me of a valkyrie.

When I approached her she gazed at me with a look of indifference, "Sir, though I am intrigued by you, I have been strictly ordered not to fraternize until your personal issues are dealt with."

That stopped me in my tracks and I suddenly felt bad for giving her hope, "ah, well, I'm sorry. Well, I hope to see you in a better time then, I'd like to know more about you."

I turned around and heard her voice behind me, "my name is Tima, by the way." As I walked away I sensed a tiny bit of sadness and longing in her voice. She seemed a lot different than Tesra. (We'll see) I thought. My mind was racing with thoughts of what was waiting for me. A Mother by herself? One who lived with a couple?

When I made it to the parking garage I approached the car and could hear the volume blaring with King Diamond. I opened the door and got in. When she went to change the volume I interrupted her, "wait, it's fine."

"It's not too loud for you, sir? I'll adjust it if you like."

I smirked at her, "no, Tesra, it's fine, this is one of my favorite albums but I like Fatal Portrait better."

She looked at me strangely, "but sir, this is objectively his greatest album."

Looking at her curiously, I pointed my finger at her, "is that what 'you' really think?"

Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, she wasn't blocking me but I couldn't make sense of it either, "I don't know what I think sir, I know what I like but I want to please you as well." Her face blushed and her mind shut down. Her eyes went to the windshield and her face became blank.

I pulled out the address slip from my pocket and handed it to her. "Can you guide me to this place, Tesra?"

She took the slip from me and smiled, "yes, Sir, I can."

With my 'GPS' to the ready we easily made our way to Pamela's house. I was glad that it was only fifteen minutes away from work, I'd be afraid to explain to Julia, let alone her Mother, Bena why I was late. After parking the car I moved up the walk to see the front door open and a large, beautiful ebony woman gazing at me happily, "welcome, Mr. Eric...come in, come in." Tesra seemed nervous at first but that was only because of her duty as a Guardian.

When we entered the house I found it quaint and welcoming. I held a grudge against many homes in this community, I assumed wealthy folks lived here and filled it with all sorts of needless junk but this one was very simple and quiet homely. When my eyes passed over our host I was stunned at her appearance. She was a huge voluptuous beauty of dark skinned color. She was clearly a Mother, but her skin color threw me off. She wore a cliché maid's outfit that clung tightly to her curves like a second skin. Her lips were full and inviting and I ached to touch them with my own, "please, Mr. Eric, have a seat with your friend in the living room, I'll be with you in a moment after I prepare a beverage." When she turned around I was held enraptured at the sight of her beautiful big behind. It swayed about deliciously as she went into the kitchen area.

I sat on the couch and Tesra joined me. She sat on the other side providing lots of room between us. I wasn't sure if it was because she knew our host would sit there, or because she didn't want me near me. Before I could pressure her for an answer our sexy host returned, "I'm sorry, Mr. Eric, but I realized I know who you are but you don't know me, I'm Esoma, I'm Pamela and Leon's Mother."

She handed me a tall glass of cold milk and sat beside me. I could feel the swell of her ass on my hip and it made me desire its touch on my body. Her silky arm fell over my shoulder and she gazed at me lovingly. "Esoma," I said nervously, "would it be more convenient for you if I removed my clothes first?"

She smiled brightly as she took the glass from me and set it on the coffee table, "that's quite thoughtful of you, Mr. Eric, I guess you know why you're here?"

As if in response I quickly began to shed my clothes and fold them neatly on the table. Once I was naked Esoma stood up and straddled me. She peeled off her frilly top revealing her full breasts to me. The white streams of her milk contrasted against her dark skin and I leaned forward to lick it up. Her skin was incredibly smooth and lovely. "Yes, Mr. Eric, please taste me, but...not too much..."

My lips were soon around her dark fat nipple and I drank her sweet delight, it was sweeter than any I had tasted before. I released her nipple and licked my lips, "you're delicious."

She smiled and hugged me to her bosom, "thank you, Eric...umm, may I call you Eric? Is that ok?"

I let my hands flow over the curves of her wonderful body before I replied, "yes...that's fine."

She smiled lustfully and let her hand gently stroke my rigid cock, "Mr...ooh, Eric, I want this in me so bad...but...it's not for me...not yet"

She reached behind her and pressed the glass of milk in my hands, "please...Eric..."

I tasted the drink she offered and it was like a thick vanilla milkshake. It was incredibly creamy and delicious. Through the glass I saw Esoma's lips part and her long meaty tongue appear. She took the glass from me as her tongue slipped over my cock like a tight constricting coat. As it's thick length began to throb I tentatively licked the pulsing length of her tongue and she twitched. Her legs squirmed on me and I knew she liked it. "T...Tesra...play with her tits...don't be gentle..."

As I licked and slurped at the long tongue latched on to my twitching cock Tesra kneaded the soft flesh of Esoma's tits leaving her gasping and squirming on my lap, she seemed to be saying something but it was muffled by her long tongue. As soon as I felt wetness on my lap from her clenching warmth my body became stiff and I sank into the couch. I kept sinking and sinking...further and further.

I was being swallowed. By dark and soft flesh. It was like Esoma had completely surrounded me and was comforting me with her warmth. Her face would appear here and there smiling at me and it would soon be replaced by a massive leaking breast that would spray it's nutrient rich milk into my open mouth. It was smooth like ivory and tasted like vanilla. Each time one of those delicious tits sprayed into my mouth my cock would surge and deliver its gift into an invisible mouth, pussy, or ass. I thought of Esoma's beautiful thick and ebony bottom and it appeared before me in it's glory. It's firm immensity pressed into my cock and I felt my dick press against her tight bud. As another breast sprayed it's delicious contents into my mouth my clock slipped into the delectable ass before me and I began to cum. Milk was constantly flooding my mouth and filling my belly as Esoma's beautiful heavy ass gyrated on my spewing cock and ground onto my lap, covering it with its firm dark flesh.

My vision returned with Esoma on my lap gasping as her tongue slipped off my sensitive prick and back to her mouth, "oh...oh my, Eric...your visions..." She slipped off and stood on shaky feet, "you...you made me so hot..." I heard the cry of a baby from another room and she tensed up, "oh, Mr. Eric, please forgive me but I have duties to perform, please visit me again, will you?"

I stood up on weak legs, "yes, Esoma, I'd be happy too, this was...this was lovely." She beamed in happiness as she looked towards the other room, "I'll be fine to show myself out, I'll lock to door behind me."

She beamed in happiness and pecked me on the cheek with her full delicious lips, "thank you, Eric."

Turning to Tesra I saw her sitting stiffly on the couch. Though she sat curtly and professionally her fluids were pooling on the leather of the couch and her cheeks were flushed with color. Her chest was heaving as she breathed heavily and her mind was awash in different emotions. "Tesra, lets get going." She followed normally but I could tell through her eyes that she was still experiencing after shocks of her experience. When we made it into the car I turned to her, her face was still beat red and her mind was mush, "Tesra, did you see everything I saw?"

Her eyes glimmered, "Yes, Sir, I did."

"Would you like to masturbate?"

Her resistance against me was like a fiery explosion, "yes, Sir, I would."

After putting my seat belt on and starting the engine I turned to her, "don't let me stop you." I relieved control of her.

The entire ride back to work I nearly regretted my decision as the car was constantly shaking and swerving on the road due to her movements. Her shrieks of pleasure were deafening and for a moment I thought her large flailing arms would hit me and send the car swerving into the guardrail. Eventually she seemed to calm and breath deeply, "thank you, Sir," she said gasping, "I needed that."

I smiled at her, "no problem, I actually felt bad that she was sucking me off and you had to sit there."

She blushed, "well, Sir, I actually get off on things like that, knowing I might never reach satisfaction turned me on more, which than makes me frustrated more, which turns me on more, you see why I was so desperate."

Laughing I turned into our parking garage and turned to her, "thank you for sharing that but I relinquished control some time ago."

She immediately tensed up but when she turned to me it wasn't a look of anger, or sadness, it was a kind of fear, fear that I would use that against her, fear that she would come so hard from me rejecting her that she would lose before Tama. My dick surged in my pants and I gasped, never before had my dick swelled so fast. "Shit.."

Tesra was beside me blushing and squirming in her seat, "oooh...Eric...I...relieve yourself...hnng.." She was thrusting her hand against her pussy in the vein attempt at getting off but it was for naught. I was so incredibly turned on by her confession that I was rock hard and throbbing. I knew immediately that she was turned on because 'I' was turned on. I slowly stroked my dick through my pants and watched her gasp and writhe in her seat, by denying myself release I was denying her release, "I..." she gasped, "I never...should have told you..."

Unzipping my fly I made languid strokes with my hand, "I can keep this up all day, Tesra."

She moaned audibly and looked at my throbbing cock hungrily. She groaned in frustration and grasped it with her hand, when she squeezed it too tightly I felt a tinge of pain and she did too so she relented, "fffff...ooooh...fuck you...Eric...oh...fuck..." She gasped as her free hand plunged into her pussy and worked it furiously.

I let my eyes flow over her rippling muscles and powerful legs, her eyes instantly moved to where mine were and she groaned, "fuck...Eric...stop looking at me...Eric!" She tensed and her abs contorted making me gasp and my cock twitch. She moaned as her pussy spasmed, "oh fuck! Eric, please...look at me!" She flexed her powerful body and posed for me. Her thick powerful muscles rippled and compressed showing off pulsing veins around her huge limbs. Her hand was working against my cock with a fury thanks to the precum coating her hand, "Eric...am...am I making you hot...do...do you like my body?"

1...345678