Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tesra moved to stand up but Edora's stern gaze held her still, "after dinner you can have fun ,dear, sit down." I could hear the loud thump as her ass fell back to her chair. She reached across from her and gripped the drink in front of her. Tama did the same as their eyes fell on me and Caitlyn. "Ok everyone, dig in."

Reaching around me Edora grabbed the drink in front of me and pressed it to my lips. Gently tilting the glass I drank the delicious sweet drink. Eventually after two large gulps she set the glass down and got some lasagna on my fork. I watched as she gently blew on it to cool it off before offering it to me. Her free arm was draped across my chest holding my arms so I had no choice but to accept. As I chewed the warm cheesy lasagna the lights of the room somehow began to dim. In my eyes it looked like we were now in a candlelight setting in a fancy restaurant yet we were the only ones seated. Soft music began to play in my head and Mother hummed along to it as she pressed a piece of garlic bread to my lips.

I distantly looked up after another bite of lasagna to see Tesra and Tama laying with their heads down on the table. With their glasses empty nearby, their mouths were open making gasping noises as their thick muscles twitched and convulsed. As more and more lasagna, chocolate drink and garlic bread was fed to me my mind continued to fall into an ever more inebriated and pleasured state. "Eat up, Honey," Mother whispered in my ear, "it's good for you."

Mother giggled causing me to lightly shake on her lap. My head drooped and I saw a stain of my precum on the napkin. She leaned me back against her and wiped my lips with her apron. I was completely helpless in her arms and I loved it. I wished I could stay like this forever as she lovingly fed me. "Mmm...mmmm..."

She caressed my head as she fed me more lasagna, "I know sweety, it tastes good doesn't it?" I moaned in approval as her hand ran down my chest to rest on my lap. She occasionally had to lean back and readjust me because my limp body would flop over. It was like I was drunk. Not the same spinning and nausea kind of drunk, just the good deep buzzed feeling.

She leaned me back and let me stare at her. Her blushing cheeks and tender smile led to her bright loving eyes, (Mother, I love you...I love you...) "Mmmm...mmmmom"

She squeezed me tightly against her bosom and kissed my forehead, "I love you too, Honey." She wiped my face with the apron again and smiled, "you ate everything, Sweetheart, you did so good." My eyes drifted over to the plate and realized she was right. I felt full, loved, and comforted. I turned back to her and buried my face in her chest. I could feel the stains of her milk through her apron and when I realized her nipples were resting by my face I tickled them with my lips. She gasped and pulled me away, "not yet, Honey, we have to wait until everyone is finished." I wanted to ignore her and attack her leaking nipples but my body was limp and unresponsive. My mouth hung open and I began to drool at the memory of her sweet milk.

Ellora giggled and slowly stood with Caitlyn cradled in her arms, "my Little One fell asleep, I'm going to take her to bed for a while."

Mother waved to her, "just a minute, I have something for you." Edora scooted back, taking me with her.

She removed the napkin from my lap and pulled the apron down from her shoulders revealing her full leaking breasts. (Yes! Yes! Mother I love you!) "Mmm!" My cock was thick and pulsing. Precum covered it's entirety and twitched to the beat of my heart. She smiled at me tenderly and pressed her light brown nipple to my lips. I sucked the stiff seeping nipple into my mouth eagerly and began to drink. As I drank and drank I felt a strange weight pressing onto my thighs. My balls were slowly growing as they filled with my semen. Nearly at the size of baseballs they slowly ceased their growth, and still I drank. Veins were visibly pulsing around them and the skin had stretched to a pleasing tightness.

Ellora opened her mouth and between her juicy lips flowed her long thick tongue. It flowed over my dick and encased it in its warmth. I sensed a strong sucking sensation from her organ and gasped as Mother pressed her breast against me firmly, forcing milk to gush down my throat. Her drug crashed through my system like a supernova and I began to cum. I shook in her arms as my swollen balls released their treasure into Ellora's sucking tongue. As I came and came Mother plastered my face with kisses. "I love you, Honey, I love you...this is for you...you're doing so good!" My eyes rolled back into my head and I moaned incoherently as Ellora pulled impossible amounts of jizz from my spurting cock. Mother's nipple fell from my lips with a soft pop while Ellora continued to gently suck at my sensitive organ, ensuring she got everything my sore balls had to offer.

I awoke on the floor with an immense weight on my body. Tama was resting on top of me grinning stupidly. I tried to get up but she had me completely trapped. My arms were pinned down by her powerful hands and her feet had my legs pulled together tightly. "That's it, Eric, just relax," she grinned deviously, "you think you're so smart, that you know everything there is to know about us..." Her laughing caused her weight to shake on me. Her tongue fell from her mouth like a thick rope and fell on my naked chest with a splat. It began to move about on my skin like a writhing eel, tasting my body with it's skin. A strange substance began to ooze out of her tongue and began to smear all over me. Wherever her tongue would touch, a tingling numbness would remain. It slowly began to creep closer to my mouth and I realized quickly where it might go. The moment I opened my mouth to scream her meaty tongue filled my mouth. I felt it expand and grow between my teeth, forcing my mouth to open further. Her fluid began to spatter on my tongue, as soon as I tasted the sweet citrusy syrup my mouth lost feeling and my cheeks started to tingle. As I felt the liquid slide down my throat that too would become numb, like I had eaten a mouthful of prescription strength cough drops. As I watched her tongue pulse and throb more of my body lost feeling until finally I was completely paralyzed from the neck down.

She lifted me up carefully and cradled my head in her arms. When I made it to Caitlyn's bedroom I was amazed at the sight before me. Caitlyn was huge! Her belly dominated her body and light blue eggs were falling from her gaping pussy. Her clit was visibly red and engorged as the smooth blue orbs grazed it on their path to the light. Edora was behind her filling her with milk while Ellora knelt by her open legs and handed her eggs off to Tesra. Ellora's tongue fell from her mouth and impaled Caitlyn. As eggs passed over the invading organ Ellora pumped more and more or my essence into her. Caitlyn moaned in pleasure and rubbed the tight skin of her body as it grew and grew.

As I watched the scene before me I felt something pass over my head. It didn't register at first what it was until I saw Edora placing a silver circlet over Caitlyn's matted sweaty hair.

I awoke in the throes of incredible pleasure beyond any boundary I've experienced before. Every egg passing through my clenching pussy made me orgasm, sending waves of euphoria through my brain, turning it into putty, "OH FUCK!!" I screamed as a spewing nipple jammed into my mouth. I bit down on the nipple reflexively as I came again. With my belly filled with countless eggs I experienced this same mind blowing orgasm as every single one was pushed out forcefully by those blue, bowling ball sized gifts behind it. I felt so impossibly tight and enormous. My screams were muffled by Edora's soft flesh pressing against my mouth and my hands beat helplessly on my belly trying in vein to release the great pressure. I could feel my fingers slap against my tight skin like an over inflated therapy ball, 'thump thump thump,' my strikes, rather than relieving the intense pressure merely heightened my pleasure further and caused the eggs to push out faster.

The headpiece was suddenly removed and was now in Tama's hand. I was again paralyzed in her arms and watching the scene before me. "Tesra," Tama said, "come here." When Tesra approached Tama held me out to her, "hold him please."

Tesra looked down at my weak and helpless body and her eyes flashed. Her lips curled into a sneer of contempt. She backed up a step and her eyes returned to Tama. "Why not put him on the floor or something?" Tama set the circlet down on the dresser and resumed holding me with both powerful arms. Tesra tensed as her body shrank. Steam flowed from her shriveling muscles and her mouth opened in an expression of surprise and anger but no sounds came out of her mouth. Her mind was a screaming cacophony of curses and shouts. "If you'll excuse me, Mr. Eric, it's time I retire for the evening." Tama turned me around to watch her go and I felt a gripping sadness overtake me. Her inner screams and fury faded to sadness to match my own.

Tama caressed my head, the part of me that wasn't paralyzed, "she was doing so well, I guess it will take longer than I hoped."

I choked and coughed as my voice began to return, "I...I won't (cough) give up on her."

Tama squeezed my tingling body to her firm tits tightly, "I know, Eric, I know..." She gently laid me next to Caitlyn who's belly had finally shrunk to a manageable size, "I'm going to go talk with her."

I nodded as Edora fed her arms under mine and pulled me closer so that my head rested on her lap. She gently caressed my cheek as she smiled tenderly, "you're so good for us, Sweetheart, your happiness and love infects us all. Tesra was happy too for a little while, things will get better," she pressed her lips to my forehead softly and ran her fingers through my hair, "I promise."

In the corner of my eyes I saw Ellora lifting a large laundry basket full of Eggs. It must have weighed at least a hundred pounds but she lifted it easily. Though my limbs felt like rubber I wanted to help her, "Mother," I said softly, "I want to help her, but I'm still weak."

She chuckled and pinched my stomach lightly, it felt weird and tingly but still had the desired affect. I squirmed gently and laughed as I tried to get away from her poking and prodding fingers. Her hand made it's way up my chest and rested on my cheek, "I love you, Sweetheart."

Looking up at her bright adoring eyes I smiled and tried to press more of my body onto her to feel her warm heat, "I love you too, Mother."

She leaned over and pressed her lips to mine. Her mouth covered my own with her soft gentle lips and I felt something soft and slick entering my mouth. I realized it was her own strange tongue. I gasped at the feeling but allowed it to happen, I trusted Mother completely. I tasted a familiar citrusy flavor on my tongue as her organ continued to writhe further and further into my mouth. The tasty fluid somehow removed my gag reflex as her tongue passed my esophagus. She moaned and caressed my body as her meaty tongue pulsed and began to expand. It pushed on my teeth and forced my mouth open wider.

I could feel the fluid in my stomach now as it filled me up. Even when I thought I was full Mother continued to pump and pump and pump. My stomach had grown into a strange lump and the skin grew slightly tight. The moment it became uncomfortable I felt the liquid flow cease and her tongue begin to retract from my body. Once it was back in her mouth her lips left mine and she smiled down at me tenderly. "How do you feel, Sweetheart?"

I chuckled as I flexed my limbs, "full...but good." She chuckled and patted my large belly, it looked like an overtight beer belly that was out of place with muscles surrounding it. I felt my skin grow tight as a strange sensation flowed over my body, "oh...Mother...I feel..."

She hummed and rubbed her hands along my body, "what's that, Sweetheart?" I gasped as my body tensed. I felt...strong...stronger. I flexed my hands and I realized new bulging muscle was slowly flowing over my arms and over my chest. I groaned in pleasure and pain as I rolled out of her arms and fell to the floor with a thump. Sweat was almost pouring off of my body as muscles grew on top of muscles. Though I didn't grow any taller I felt myself growing out, growing fuller. It was like a pleasant tightness was pulling against my skin as my posture was forced outwards due to muscles growing against each other. I was left gasping for breath as the growth halted.

Slowly I stood and marveled at my body. My strange swollen stomach was replaced by mountainous abs that rippled whenever I moved. My legs were like redwood trees and my calves bulged like swollen melons. I flexed for a moment amazed at my body until I remembered why Mother did this. I turned around to see Ellora smiling at me and blushing. She had one of the large laundry baskets full of large blue eggs and she seemed to be holding it with effort now. I ran to her hearing the loud thumps of my heavy body on the floor and took the basket from her, "let me handle that, Mother."

She giggled sweetly and pressed her lips to my forehead, "be careful, Sweety."

I nodded, "mm hmm." I was amazed at the strength and ease at which I moved the multitude of eggs. I must have been at it for only a half hour before I was finished and still I was energized and ready to go.

I looked upon the bed to see Caitlyn leaning up and smiling at me with exhausted eyes, "wow...Eric...late...late growth spurt?"

I laughed and flexed for her enjoyment, "Yea, I guess so, Mother did this to me. What do you think?"

She smiled but it soon left her, "I...I like it...but...I like my Eric better."

Frowning I looked towards Edora who was gently caressing Caitlyn's hair, "don't worry, Sweetheart, the more you use them the faster they go away, it isn't permanent."

Sighing a breath of relief I poked my tight abs, "I guess I'll have to find some way to get rid of them."

I felt muscular arms wrap around me and Tama's breath on my neck, "don't get rid of them too fast Eric, you'll need em." She squeezed me tightly in an effort to get my breath out but I was too strong. After a loud roar I managed to pry her arms off. I felt her long tongue wrap around my neck and squeeze as it tried to push itself into my mouth but I pursed my lips and kept it out. Turning around I leapt onto her and struggled to control her but she was still too large for me even though my new strength approached hers. Once she had my arm pinned to my back she wrapped the other one around me. With a grunt I got my legs under me and managed to lift us up. She squeezed with such strength that she was groaning in effort. My breaths were growing short and I was weakening. The longer I tried to hold us up the weaker and weaker I became. Falling back, I made her weight fall to the floor with a loud thud. She gasped for air and her grasp on me faltered.

I straddled her and moved to impale her with my rigid dick but her legs squeezed tightly and kept me at bay, "no, Eric, not this time...not ever, you're mine." Her arms reached out and grabbed mine tightly. She pulled my arms out from under me causing me to fall against her body and her tits to press firmly to my face. I struggled against her but at this point she was strong enough to resist me, regardless of my new bulging muscles. I roared in frustration. Her tongue flowed from her mouth and traveled down her body, leaving a slimy trail in it's wake. The closer it got to my dick the more I struggled, "you've gotten too big, Eric, I need to show you you're place." Her tongue sucked my dick into it's cavern and sucked powerfully. Instead of making my skin numb it made it incredibly sensitive. I fell to her body gasping as her tongue sucked and spasmed around my throbbing cock.

Unable to take the sensation I began to come into her tongue and as I emptied into her sucking organ my body shrank, "N...no!" Her laughing was muffled by her throbbing tongue as she grew beneath me. I felt myself raising up as she sucked out my strength like a straw. Left weak and gasping for air she dropped me onto the floor with a thud. I looked up at her as she stood and flexed. Her larger muscles bulged and rippled across her like thick lava. Her pussy was wet and twitching as she laughed. She hunched down and flexed powerfully as fluids gushed from her pussy, "g...goddamn...Tama...you're cumming..."

She knelt down and I felt her hot breath on my face, "I know, it feels good taking everything from you...but there's more left..." She gazed down at my crotch and grinned. When my eyes followed hers I realized I was hard again.

"Shit..." I gasped.

She pulled my body straight and pressed her slick gushing pussy to my lips, "Eric, you know what I'll do if you refuse me..."

Extending my tongue, I began to pierce her and lick up her sweet fluids. She gasped and some of her weight fell on my face, smothering me with her wet embrace. I could barely breathe as I worshipped her twitching and clenching cunt. Her hands fell to my body and began to squeeze me rhythmically as she shouted her pleasure and victory to the world. "Yes, Eric! Pleasure your goddess!"

As I struggled to get her off amidst her flooding liquids I felt a large soft body cover my waist and pull my dick into a warm embrace. I knew I was now fucking a Mother but I didn't know which. I tried to squirm out to see who it was but Tama stopped me, "no, Eric, you'll never know...you've failed." She laughed as the Mother fucked me. I groaned and she pressed herself harder against me, "don't stop, Eric, I'm so close!"

I sucked her angry red clit into my mouth and gently nibbled it. She screamed out and squeezed my head tightly with her legs. Her fluids gushed out and flooded my mouth making me gasp and choke. The smooth lovely body raised itself off of my cock as Tama stood. Before me now stood Edora and Ellora, both naked and lovely. Tama circled around and straddled me. She had a predatory gleam aimed straight at my twitching dick. Before I could get away she gently grasped my dick and pressed it into her wet clenching pussy. It swallowed up my dick and squeezed like a steel trap. The Mothers approached and pressed themselves against me to keep me still. My arms were trapped underneath their legs and I could feel their pussies pressing against my hands. Their fat soft breasts covered my face and I could barely breath through their deep cleavage.

In the same rhythm of Tama's powerful pounding they would put pressure on their tits. They were both giggling and caressing my sweaty stomach as Tama bounced her heavy body on my dick. The weight of the two Mothers on me prevented Tama from pulling up my body by her clenching pussy. I was ready to go any second but the constant abuse continued to pull me away from the cliff. I could hear Tama's laughing as she pleasured herself on my rod. Roaring into the soft flesh of the Mother's tits I came and came but I couldn't release. Tama rose herself off of my compressed cock excruciatingly slow and the moment she pulled herself off of my swollen head I released myself onto my stomach and passed out.

Opening my eyes, I found myself in my bedroom. I thought I must have been drugged or something because the walls would raise...and lower...raise...and lower. When I woke up further I realized I was laying on something impossibly soft and comforting. Mother. Her hands wrapped around me and pulled me against her soft body tightly. My head was resting between the slopes of her soft breasts. She squeezed them together with her arms and their impossible softness and warmth enveloped my head. She pulled me closer to her face and let my head rest on her shoulder. Her lips planted soft kisses on my forehead again and again, leaving lingering sensations of love and tenderness on my skin. "Mother loves you, Sweetheart...so much..." She squeezed me so tight it felt like Tama was holding me.

1...345678