Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was like a jackhammer with the power of her pleasure and my tongue was like a continuously pumping hose that made her muscles grow, she soon surpassed both Tama and Tesra. Veins bulged like branching vines across her muscles and each spasm of her body made her pussy clench. I was becoming lost from the pleasure but soon realized that she was becoming positively enormous and filling the tub. Her legs were pulling me against her tightly, not just from her own effort, but from the growing muscle of her thighs pushing against me. I tried to pull my tongue out but it was stuck. I looked down at her to see her bright blue eyes staring at me with a frightening intensity. She pulled me against her and in one swift movement turned us over.

My ass was resting on her calves and her weight was resting firmly on my waist keeping my steel hard dick trapped within her tightness, no amount of strength I used could overpower her now. She was leaning over me and letting the hot water wash over her back. It fell down like rain around me and all I could see was Tima's face staring down at me as it twisted in pleasure I couldn't fathom. Muscles were packing on muscles and it was a surprise she had any movement left. I could see her veins pulsing as she continued to grow.

I tried to stop pumping into her but she sucked with such force that she pulled it out of me. Her hands pushed against my stomach firmly, causing my fluid to expand my tongue as it filled her. Her strengthened pussy was clenching so often I could no longer tell if she was continuously orgasming, or experiencing her pleasure like a rapid fire gun. She roared through her lips and fell on top of me. The feeling of her growing immensity covering me and her tight embrace spasming on my cock with endless pleasure was all I could take before I released into her. At that point my core was completely drained of stored essence, yet she continued to suck, trying to get every drop out of me.

She held me there in that embrace until the water from the shower turned cold. When her pussy released me and she rose her body off of me I found I was so exhausted I couldn't move. She gave her body a once over in amazement before leaning down and gently lifting me and holding me against her. After turning the water off she carried me out of the shower and draped a towel over me.

I awoke in my bed with Tima holding me firmly against her. God she was huge. She created a large indentation in the mattress from her weight and it was a surprise to me that it hadn't collapsed, even if it was made for Mother and Tama. I felt her shift and turn her body. She held me tightly as she turned over and covered me with her dense weight. Her thick muscles pressed me into the mattress and I soon found my cock stiffening at the sensation. "Sorry I took so much, Eric, you taste so good."

When I looked up at her I saw her soft blue orbs gazing down at me lovingly. I planted soft kisses on her skin where I could. My arms were trapped under her, I could swear her smile widened when I struggled against her. "You taste good too."

"How long have you been able to do that?" She asked. "You made Edora your biological mother haven't you?"

She sighed and let her head rest next to mine. "Yes, Tama is my sister now."

"Oh? I noticed something different about her."

I snickered at her, "you have no idea."

Just as I saw a curious look cross her face I saw Tama and Caitlyn enter the bedroom with fresh clothes on. They where both stunned at how massive Tima had become. "Tima...damn." Tama laughed as she gazed upon her.

"Sorry about that," she blushed, "Eric tastes so good..."

Caitlyn had a curious look. "Emena said the same thing last night, what are you talking about."

Tima covered her mouth with her hand, "oh," she turned to me, "I'm sorry Eric, I thought she knew."

"Knew what?" Caitlyn gave me a pouty look and crossed her arms under her soft tits.

When Tima got off the bed I felt myself rising at the loss of weight. Tima helped Caitlyn onto the bed and she sat on her knees. She seemed a little nervous. I moved over to her and hugged her tightly against me. "Do you trust me?" I whispered.

She sighed in my arms and let her hands roam across my back. "Of course I trust you, Eric." I released her and gently kissed her. Thankful that my core renewed my essence after Tima drank it all I filled my mouth up with my delicious fluid and let Caitlyn taste it. She released me and smacked her lips while she wiped her mouth off. "Holy shit that's tasty..."

"I know right, Tima couldn't OOF!" Caitlyn jumped me and kissed me voraciously. Each caress of her tongue resulted in more of my fluid pumping into my mouth. Her gentle suckling mouth felt glorious on my own. After a moment of feeding her she gasped and raised herself off of me. "Crap, Eric...I gotta stop." She looked down at me curiously, "what happened to you?"

I saw Tama get on the bed and move behind Caitlyn. She wrapped her powerful arms around her and whispered a few words in her ear. "Oh," Caitlyn said as her eyes returned to me. She rest her hands on my body and touched me here and there. Her hands traveled to my chest and she laid back down on top of me. I could hear her sigh as her body rose from my breaths. She looked back to Tama briefly before straddling my hips. When I tried to raise my hands to fondle the soft globes of her tits she swatted my hands away. "Tima...Tama...can you hold Eric please."

Tama moved around Caitlyn and took my arm firmly in her grip. Her tongue snaked out her mouth to wrap around my arm until it found my neck and coiled around it like a rope. Tima stood beside the bed and grabbed my left arm. She leaned over slightly and pulled my hand into her cleavage.

Caitlyn undressed, revealing the soft slopes of her delicious tits. When she pulled her shorts off and sat back down I could feel the heat of her lusts on my skin. I was rigid at the sight and every time her tits shook my cock would twitch against her heat. With excruciating slowness she raised her hips and guided me into her. God she was hot and wet.

She sighed at the sensation of my hardness inside of her. I could feel her pussy clench and squirm around my dick, as if trying to find the most comfortable position. Her tits had begun to slide over my chest, lubricated by her hot milk. Everywhere it touched I felt...numb? "Oh shi...Mmph!!" She shoved her leaking nipple into my mouth and immediately began filling me with milk, hot...thick...sweet, delicious milk. The drug she hit me with was so strong I was immediately buzzed and after a few large gulps of her cream I was more drugged than I've ever been from Mother's milk. Everywhere the girls touched me I felt an intense, cool sensation of smooth silk. Like being caressed by a cool breeze on a hot summer day.

Caitlyn rose herself off of me, revealing her steadily leaking nipples. She opened her arms, allowing Tama and Tima to take their place at her dripping nubs. Her pussy was heaven. It was like being encased in a cocoon of hot passion and love. I begged for release but all I managed was a weak moan. Caitlyn whispered to the two guardians for a moment before they both looked at me. When Caitlyn rose off of my cock Tama took her place with her thick tongue. Though it was maddeningly pleasurable she didn't provide any suction.

As Tama kept my cock incredibly hard and twitching she gently lifted me up so that Tima could lay down beneath me. When Tama laid me down on top of her, Tima pulled my head into her cleavage and covered me with her arms. I watched nervously as Caitlyn laid down beside me. She leaned over and whispered into my ear. "You're going to make me as big as Emena, and Tima's going to help."

(What?? Oh god!) I felt Tima's slick tongue flow across my neck and easily press itself into my mouth. Still completely paralyzed and inebriated from Caitlyn's drug I had no choice but to accept her juice as it pumped into me. (Oh god oh god oh god...) "MMMM!!" Her tongue pulsed to a great thickness and filled my mouth to capacity as her fluid rushed into my body. My balls clenched and my cock surged as I began to come and come and come. Even in my paralyzed state my body shook from the force of my release. Tama was struggling to take it all as I felt some of my hot spunk escape her sucking tongue and fall onto my stomach.

My vision grew dark momentarily as pleasure bombarded my nervous system. I looked over and saw where my essence was going. While Tama sucked the essence out of my cock she had Caitlyn impaled on her lower tongue and was pumping her full of my sperm. I could already see eggs pushing against her skin as she grew at an impossible rate. Still they sucked, still they pumped, and Caitlyn grew. Bigger and bigger she became until all I could see was her enormous belly. The sheer force of the growth and weight of its immensity had forced her body further up the bed. I could feel her skin pressing against my side as she grew outwards.

"More!" Caitlyn screamed, "More! Don't stop!" As Tima shrunk beneath me, Caitlyn continued to grow. Soon her tight skin began to cover me with its weight. I could feel the eggs within her moving about as they jostled for room within her overfilled womb. I felt Tima try to pull us out but it was too late, Caitlyn was now covering us and threatening to reach the ceiling. The last thing I remember is the sound of hundreds of eggs falling to the floor in a steady stream as Caitlyn screamed.

When I woke up, Caitlyn was laying beside me and snoozing gently as Tima and Tama were moving the massive amounts of eggs that filled the room. Her clear essence covered everything and everywhere I looked I saw light blue eggs piled up. As Tama carried the eggs to the backyard, Tima remained in the room to organize them and clean up. I tried to get up to help but I was still drained and exhausted. As I watched Tima I realized she had returned to her normal size. When she turned to look at us she saw I was awake and smiled. "I don't think I've seen this many in one place..."

"Let me help."

She seemed to hesitate for a minute before carefully moving over the eggs and leaning over the bed. Her gentle kiss made me sigh in happiness. I tasted her sweet juice and slurped up as much as she gave me. It soon had me rejuvenated and ready to assist them in this monumental task of clearing the house of the light blue spheres.

It was nearly six pm by the time we had the eggs cleared and thankfully all of the wet juice and fluid that coated everything had began to evaporate, Mother wouldn't be pleased to see the house a complete mess, regardless how the yard looked. Just as everything was cleaned up Edora and Ellora walked in through the back door. Though they could never look less than beautiful, they looked pretty messy and well worn. Mother never looked happier to see me as she pulled me against her tightly and hummed her song, "I missed you Sweety, why didn't you visit me in your dreams today?" She frowned a little bit as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry, Mother," I nuzzled my face against her body, "we were really busy today."

I could feel a deep sigh flow through her as she held me close, "I know, Sweetheart, we saw how nice the yard looks." She released me and pat my bottom, "I'm going to get cleaned up for dinner."

"Alright, Momma." I turned to see Tima looking down at me with a forlorn expression.

She moved forward and hugged me tightly. "I've got to get home, Eric, I'm sure Tesra misses Caitlyn." We shared a light kiss and held each other's hands. "Will I see you this week?"

"You will, I'll make sure to call ahead of time." She hugged me tightly again before moving towards the back door.

"Bye, Eric." She waved to me as she left through the back door and I waved back. The flashing blue light signified her departure.

When I got back to the living room I found Tama laying lazily on the couch. She was wearing...pink? Her t-shirt was a few sizes too small, showing the contours of her muscles and tits, while the jeans she wore looked like they were painted on her legs. She was looking up at me with a smirk. "You're going to sleep good tonight aren't you?"

"That depends." I walked over to her and threw myself on top of her.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a firm hug. "Depends on what?"

I pressed my face firmly against her tits so that her nipples pressed against my cheek. I could smell her through her shirt, it was like lavender and honey, she must have showered with Caitlyn. As she breathed I felt my body rise and fall. "It's been a while since we've spent the night alone together."

Her hands cupped my ass and pulled me farther up her body. Her tits pressed firmly against my chest and her face was level with mine. "It has." She pressed her hand to the back of my head and gave me a deep passionate kiss. I could feel her strong tongue wriggling in her mouth as she pulled me tightly against her. When she released me she pushed me up so that I was straddling her. She had a devious grin which made me a little anxious. Her hands began to roam my body but when I tried to reciprocate she would grip my wrists tightly and put them back to my side. She renewed her efforts as her strong hands began to squeeze my torso and thighs. Each time I moaned or squirmed she would squeeze harder.

As Tama played with my body we heard mother leave the shower and get started on dinner. I tried to look at her but Tama pressed her hand to my chin and forced me to look back at her. "Tesra told me what it was like when you stared at her." She lowered her hands and gripped the bottom of her shirt. "Do you get the same reaction from me?" With a feminine grunt she pulled tightly on her shirt, causing it to tear in two, like a piece of paper. Her beautiful body was presented to me in its glory. The abs on her tummy, once washboard and rigid, now followed the pleasing curvature of her enhanced body. Her tits were firm, yet supple, and lay perfectly against her chest, falling only slightly to the side. Her tasty looking nipples were thrust to the sky, aching to pierce the clouds. God her skin was perfect, not a single blemish covered her muscular form. Whenever she would move or shift, various muscles would bulge, or clench.

When my eyes moved above her tits, I saw that her neck, though quite feminine, had visibly bulging veins. I followed them down her body than to her arms. As she flexed I felt myself become lightheaded. I soon couldn't stop myself and draped my body on top of her and explored as much of her dense musculature as I could. Instead of holding me or squeezing me, she would move her body in different ways to allow me access. With my arms wrapped around her I held her tightly and let her heavy breaths press her body against me. When I brought my eyes to her gently smiling face I became breathless in the love played in her features. "Your body does affect me, but not like Tesra."

She laid her arms over me and squeezed me tightly. "Like what?"

I listened to her heartbeat through her skin and the soft sound of her breathing. "I don't know, I can't explain it. I just...I don't want to let you go."

Her sigh caused a shiver to run through my skin, "I love you, Eric."

"I love you too, Tama, my Sister."

We lay there for a while until the smell of dinner creeped into my senses. Gentle hands began to pull on my body and lift me up. Mother's warm loving smile made me sigh in happiness as she pulled me tightly to her soft bosom. "Time for dinner, Honey." She looked down at Tama, "you too sweetheart, I've made something special for you both." As I was carried to the table, Mother was always smiling down at me. Even when she sat us down at the table she continued to hold me tightly to her soft breasts. Her milk had already begun leaking through the soft cloth of her apron. When she moved me so that I sat comfortably on her lap she pulled us closer so that we were closer to the table. Sitting in front of me was a nice roast beef, corn, mashed potatoes and rolls.

She put a large napkin on my lap and reached for the silverware. Tama across from us stared at her shake nervously. My eyes went back to my plate and I realized how quickly she got dinner ready. Before I could question it she cut a piece of beef that was smothered in warm gravy and shoved it into my mouth. She giggled sweetly as I moaned and chewed noisily of the tender meat. Her free arm was draped across my body, pulling me tightly against her smooth belly. Tama was just putting her empty glass down and her eyes seemed glazed. Her muscles were twitching across her body and small beads of sweat formed on her skin.

Mother giggled. "Why don't you lay down sweety?" Tama moaned as she rose from the table. She was shaking and groaning as she made slow steps to the couch. Before she could make it she fell to her knees and began to knead and caress her clenching muscles. In short time she was laying down in a fetal position, moaning and shaking in pleasure. "She'll be alright, Eric, eat, eat." My eyes raised to see a fork loaded with mashed potatoes with corn mixed in. She shoved it into my mouth. The potatoes were surprisingly creamy and cheesy.

Before I realized what she had fed me I had become limp in her arms. The only muscles that responded were the ones responsible for chewing my dinner. Everything else was consumed in the pleasing feel of soft silk, as if I was surrounded by soft smooth flesh. Mother set the fork down and gently wiped my lips with a napkin. Each touch of her delicate hands sent shivers of pleasure into my body. With my plate empty she shifted her apron revealing her stiff nipple. Her warm milk leaked in streams down her smooth skin and I ached to lick it up with my tongue, but I was powerless to her drug. (Please Mother...I'm so thirsty...)

With a tender smile she hefted her huge breast and pressed her fat leaking nipple to my lips. I pulled it weakly into my mouth and began to drink her warmth in eager gulps. It sent my body and mind beyond my range of thought. I was a physical part of her love. I could feel the love and compassion she felt for me and it was glorious.

Though I could no longer control my mouth she still fed me her warm delicious milk as it sprayed from her engorged nipple. "Drink, Honey...drink." Though my belly felt full I continued to swallow and swallow and swallow, eventually I opened my throat and simply allowed her to fill me. "You've done so well today sweety," she caressed my cheek.

She carried me to the living room near Tama, who lay unconscious on the floor, her body was still spasming and shaking at the force of her orgasms. Her eyes where shut tight and darting about behind their lids. The knuckles of her clenched fists where white, it seemed every single muscle in her body was flexing.

Mother sat down gently on the couch and cradled me in her arms. Her milk leaked from her thick nipple at just the right amount to keep me pleasantly warm and full. It was so comforting and lovely laying in mother's lap that I dozed off for a moment as she rocked me back and forth. The whole time she whispered her sweet rhyme into my ear.

Movement on mother's soft thighs awoke me to find Tama had taken her place on Mother's lap with me. Her lips were wrapped around a large nipple and I could hear her take long gulps of milk. Mother continued to gently caress our heads and whisper words of love to us. With her love she washed away the aches and pains of the day. "Alright, Sweethearts, time for bed." She pulled me tightly against her bosom as Tama stood up and followed us into her room. Tama laid down first and Mother carefully lay me down on top of her. Her narcotic milk still ran through my body like a cool flowing stream. When Tama held me tightly against her, Mother pulled the blanket over us. "I love you my, Sweethearts, good night."