Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

light returned to my vision just in time to see Tesra's fist make contact with me. Pain screamed in my face as I shook on the floor. "What...what the hell..."

"Tama...what are you doing, why didn't you block?"

I felt blood on my fingers but when I looked at them I realized they weren't mine, they were Tama's hands. "What...what happened...Tesra..." I was on a mat inside of a large room filled with other guardians sparring with each other. When I looked up at Tesra I saw she had a dazed look on her face and blue light sparkled within her iris.'

"Eric? Is it you?" She knelt down to me and tried to comfort me. "Please forgive me...I thought."

I pat her hand, "I know...its...its fine."

"Mother Merathora just told me what happened, is everything ok?" We had gotten the attention of the other guardians and they huddled around.

"Yea...yea, my face hurts but I think Ill be alright." She caressed my face tenderly as blood continued to leak from my nose. A soft cloth was brought to me to staunch the bleeding as Tesra helped me up. It was strange being eye level with her. It took me a moment to get my balance. Tama's center of gravity was a bit different than mine. A silent command must have passed between the other guardians for they dispersed, allowing Tesra to escort me out of the room. I think we were on the Mothership, but of course I had no idea where.

Tesra helped me into what looked like a locker room and sat me down. My thoughts were a jumbled mess but I could tell Tama and Mother were concerned. I tried to feed them soothing emotions but the pain in my face made it difficult. "We thought I had abilities like Mera's, but when I tried it...I mind wrapped with Tama, but...its not the same." The feel of my dense body against Tesra's was strange and alien. While I held the bloody cloth to my nose I poked and prodded my body.

"You've never used a mind wrapper with a guardian before?"

I shook my head. Everything about her body was alien to me. "No, just with Ellora And Caitlyn"

As I caught my breath and tried to let my mind settle I felt Tesra tense up beside me. Her eyes started to glow a light blue as she gazed upon me worriedly. "Tama was in the middle of a sparring session, I'll be alright."

"Can you tell me in detail what happened?" She knelt down in front of me.

"I think I mindwrapped with Tama. It feels different though, I'm not feeling her emotions or anything. Just the adrenalin from her body."

Tesra chuckled, "It seems that way. You almost punched my servant before Tama realized what had happened."

I grinned at her, "well, if we can change back, Tama's going to be in for a wicked head ache. She won't be happy with me, that's for sure."

"Can you?" She asked worriedly, "change back?"

"Ill try."

Shaking the daze out of my head I stood up with Tesra's help. I tried concentrating as I had done before but I didn't feel anything, no tingle, no sensation, nothing. All I managed to do was make the throbbing pain in my face worse. "It's not working." I laid back and rubbed my head as Tesra looked upon me with concern. "Have Tama try it I guess, maybe it's tied to my body."

I let my eyes close as I tried to concentrate on Mother and Tama. Mother was worried sick and I ached to be in her arms to calm her. When I tried to concentrate on Tama I felt the effort she was making. It was like a the static coming from a TV or radio. The sound cut out for a brief second before everything became silent.

My eyes opened to see Mother's tender smile. She was gazing lovingly upon me as her hand gently caressed my cheek. "It's me, Mother, it's Eric." I saw I was in a large stateroom aboard the Mothership. It had a design similar to our kitchen and bedroom at home. It even smelled like home.

Mother was covering most of me with her soft warm body. Even when she held herself up by her elbows her huge soft tits still covered my upper body. She giggled and planted soft kisses on my cheeks and lips, "I know, Honey, you've been asleep for a while. It seems whatever you did was very strenuous. Tama could barely accomplish it."

"Is she alright?"

She let her body settle on me. Her warm cheeks were pressed softly to mine. "Yes, she's a bit shaken up but she'll be perfectly fine. The guardians heal exceptionally fast."

"I thought she would be here."

"She knows that you're alright and that I'm here for you." Her finger traced over the features of my face as she smiled at me. "She'll return tomorrow morning."

When I began to drift off to sleep I felt her weight shift on my body. She moved so that one of her huge, full tits rest on my chest. Her fat inviting nipple was pressed against my lips. When I pulled it into my mouth her warm creamy milk gently filled me as I fell asleep.

I awoke in the early morning to the sound of the backdoor opening and heavy footsteps. Once my mind cleared of the sleepy haze I knew it was Tama. Mother was laying on top of me. Her warmth and love radiated through my skin even while she slept. She was moaning and would occasionally release a soft sigh. If she can see our dreams I wonder if we can see hers? Closing my eyes I let my mind drift to her.

Mother held me tightly to her soft breast and fed me her sweet creamy milk. We were in a vast cozy room with sedated lighting and warm colors. Mothers, hundreds of them, moved closer with tender gleaming eyes. Countless ethnicities and body types were represented, yet they all had the same gigantic tits and wide, fertile hips.

My clothes were discarded by the many delicate hands and I was soon completely covered by soft, warm flesh. So drunk was I by Mother's milk that I couldn't tell what part of their bodies covered me or rubbed me at any one time. Many pairs of tits passed by my lips and fed me delicious milk, each jet of warmth delivered more and more ambrosia to my body and brain, sending me into further and further plateaus of pleasure. Soon however, even with the total bliss of their drug assaulting my brain, I began to feel a heavy uncomfortable tightness in my cock. At least four sets of tender hands where circling it's girth or palming my huge balls. They had grown so tight with their burden I thought that I would explode before I came. Each time I thought I could handle no more, milk would gush down my throat from another nipple and push me further.

The second a long, slick tongue encased my massive erect prick I came with such force that my body began to convulse and colors passed through my vision. I was only cumming for a few seconds until my jizz sprayed forcefully out of the squirming tongue and another took it's place. By the 20th tongue I was delirious with pleasure and drifting in and out of consciousness. Each time I blacked out I would have visions of endlessly spraying tits as I came endlessly into gloriously tight pussies. Caitlyn, Ellora, Tama and Tesra, everyone that I loved, Mother dreamt about, it was as if her pleasant dreams were based around me feeling pleasure.

Her dream shifted. We were at the beach. She was wearing a tight ocean blue one-piece swimsuit and I was trapped within it. I was squeezed tightly within her vast cleavage and only my head could be seen as it rested on her warm skin. As I lay there I could smell the soft fruity scent of her sun tan lotion while the smell of the sea tickled my senses. I could hear the sound of her gentle breathing as her belly raised and lowered. Each time she took a breath her swimsuit tightened around me and squeezed me further into her tight cleavage. As she tapped on her tablet she would hum her little sweet song. The warmth of her heavenly body contrasted with the heat of the sun passing through her thin swimsuit. Eventually she sat up and smiled at me. "Ready for a swim, Honey, it's gotten hot hasn't it?"

"Mmhmm." I sighed as she squeezed me tightly to her body and walked to the ocean. She walked in just enough to keep my head above the waves.

Just as I got used to the cool water she leaned back and let her large body float. The rising and falling motion of the waves and the feeling of her breathing was incredibly relaxing. I felt her soft gentle hand caress my head, "I know you're here with me, sweetheart." She let her arms cover me and she squeezed her soft breasts against me tightly, "I want to show you something."

Colors waved about in my vision like a warping spectrum before realigning. We were on a large balcony overlooking an alien world. The cloudy sky above was a light purple hue and I could see Andromedan ships flying about. I realized I was in Mother's arms. She was looking down at me with a satisfied smile. "Look over there." With a slight turn she showed me a figure leaning on the balcony railing. It was Merathora. She was gazing out at the world in adoration as her people enjoyed their new life. Looking out across the vast cities I could see the thousands of people walking about on their daily routines. Among the large Andromedans were humans. Some were hand in hand with the other species. The Andromedans looked like mixtures of all clone traits. Some looked more like the guardians, while some looked more like Mothers. "This is her dream, Eric."

"Is that what human and clone offspring will look like?"

She gently caressed my cheek, "yes, Sweetheart, the lives of those born from the white eggs and blue bare no difference other than the ability to reproduce. The human genetic material provides further randomization and gives unique traits to all, sadly, the reproductive ability was stunted. With your help they may yet have children of their own, further mixing our species together." I looked down upon the city and noticed a mixture of different Earth cultures as well as pieces of the Andromedan architecture. Sloping fluid-like angles supported by thick semi transparent glass and smooth pearlescent stone.

Of all the people I saw below us the least I saw were males. Those that I've seen seemed exceptionally healthy and were sometimes surrounded by human and Andromedan women. "The men seem quite lucky."

Mother giggled, "yes, well, it seems that only your progeny might be able to produce males, but only at a small ratio, approximately one boy to every 5 girls. Though we've considered opening our relations to all humans, I fear that many human males would gladly flock to our new world at the prospect of mating with us. By losing so many women and men, your own civilization would suffer. We're not yet decided on how we will allow visitation with your race. Though you may have been centuries away from terraforming Venus, it is still your planetary system, so, by rights it should belong to you. So, we will probably limit these visits, or enforce the male to female ratio. It isn't fair to separate ourselves after everything your planet has done for us." Her hand gestured to the buildings lining the horizon. "Though a view such as this might be over a hundred years away, reaching this point requires a difficult moral choice that troubles Mother Merathora greatly."

"I hope to see it one day."

I felt Mother squeeze me tightly to her soft bosom, "you will, Honey, you will." She giggled sweetly. Colors shifted within the dream and I found myself back on the beach. Mother was laying face down on a huge beach towel. I felt movement to my left and saw Tama beside me face down on the towel as well. She was wearing a tight black bikini that matched the color of her hair. The smell of tanning lotion wafted off her smooth pale skin. Her eyes were barely open and watching me. I felt a sudden weight in my hand and saw a bottle of the lotion. I heard Mother's giggling behind me.

Squirting the lotion on my hand I began to worship Tama's exposed skin. I spent the rest of the dream spreading oil over her body.

During the dream I could always feel the intense love that Mother and Tama had for me. The sheer loveliness and joy I felt during the dream solidified that thought and made it my reality. Though the experience was grand in itself, the way my life was now was like a dream too. I've come so far and yet everyday there's a new experience waiting for me around every corner. I realized I'm changing to suite the desires of the Andromedans, but I'm doing it my way. The strange new abilities make me nervous, but if they can make the connection I have for me new family stronger, than I'll embrace it.

I went back to watching the snoozing bodies of Tama and Mother resting under the sun. Their beauty was incomparable to anything I could have imagined and they're mine, and I am their's. I'd do anything to keep them. Soon, fuzziness began to tickle my head. My eyes became slightly blurry and everything seemed to fade, I was moving from one great dream to another, I just wish at least one of them were truly real.