Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tama sighed as she cuddled me against her like I was a pillow, or a teddy bear. "Love you, Mother." All I could do was moan as Mother's soft lips lingered on my skin.

When Mother left, Tama lifted me up and pulled me farther up her body. My head rest between her large supple tits and I could feel her heartbeat through my cheek. Her strong arms were draped over my body and I felt totally secure and at ease in her grasp. Though normally I would feel incredibly turned on and excited by Tama's body, because of Mother's drug I was relaxed and comforted by her body. I soon felt myself drifting into unconsciousness.

I awoke sometime during the night. At some point she had turned over and now had her arm holding me tightly against her. I could feel the weight of her powerful leg as it lay over my body and her soft tits pressed against my head. With a little bit of effort I was able to pull myself out of her grasp and gaze down at her. Moonlight beaming through the window reflected off of her long dark hair, making it look almost silver. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful.

As I looked down at her I felt a tickle in my head, a sense of longing. It was Mother. Closing my eyes I concentrated on Mother's beautiful loving face. She was dreaming, dreaming about me and Tama. She was searching for us, but we were nowhere to be found.

"Tama," I gently shook her, "Tama, wake up." Her eyes fluttered for a moment before turning to look at me.

"Eric...what's the matter?" Her eyes glazed over for a minute before turning back to me. "Mother...she needs us." She nimbly got off the bed and helped me off. Although I was probably weightless to her, the tenderness and care with which she held me was comforting. We found Mother tossing and turning in her sleep. Her nightgown was soaked with milk and her eyes were darting about restlessly behind their lids.

With Tama's help I climbed onto the bed and lay myself over mother's questing arm. The moment she felt me she visibly relaxed. When Tama lay on her other side her breathing slowed and she made an audible sigh. She was so warm and soft I didn't want to leave her. The next time we dreamed we were together. Our love was shared and encompassed all of us in a blanket of warmth. (I love you Tama, I love you Mother, forever I'll be yours, I'll never let you go. I love you...I love you.)

When morning came, I found myself in probably the most comfortable position imaginable, or possible. My back and head was resting comfortably upon mother's large left breast while her huge right one covered my body like a heavy warm blanket. Each time she breathed I felt her soft flesh push ever so slightly against me. Her hand was lovingly caressing my head. "Good morning, honey, did you sleep well?"

I snuggled against her and pressed my face into her soft warm flesh. "Mmhmm." She squeezed her tits together and rolled us over so that I lay on top of her within her cleavage. I sat up on her soft belly and smiled down at her. "I want to stay with you today." I lay down on her and squeezed her soft belly. Her tits where resting against my head and she pressed them together to surround me with their warmth and softness.

"Mother Merathora wishes to see you today." When I moaned in complaint she laid her arms over me and squeezed me firmly against her body. "Don't worry, honey, I'll be there with you, I promise."

"What about Tama?" I could feel Mother's heartbeat through her soft warm skin. It was like her body was telling me she loves me each time it tickled me.

Mother ran her fingers through my hair and let her nails gently scratch my scalp. "She's going to be training with Tesra and a few other guardians today. She's in her room getting ready." Mother giggled and tickled my ear, "remember, honey, we're just a thought away."

I sighed and kissed her soft skin. "I know Mother, I just want to hear your voice."

"Remember what I said about flattery, honey?" She giggled and lightly pinched my cheek. Holding me tightly to her body she sat up and carried me with her as she got off the bed. The morning light was shining through the windows, casting the room in a nice golden light.

As Tama left her room Mother put me down. Tama was wearing what looked like combat gear and seemed ready for anything. Her long hair was in a tight bun and a huge bag was strapped to her back. Dark and heavy clothing covered her body. It was probably the least revealing clothing I've ever seen the clones wear. When I walked over to her and hugged her, the fabric of her uniform felt rough on my skin. "Sorry for leaving you alone, Eric, I haven't trained in a while. Since you'll be in the Mothership for a while we decided to do it today."

I smiled up at her. "I understand. I wish I could see it."

She chuckled and lightly kissed my cheek. "It's not like working out in the yard. This will be brutal and intense. Out there I work out for your pleasure. This time it will be for me."

"Ok."

We clasped hands for a moment before she looked up at mother. She seemed like she was going to say something but instead she let her big pack fall from her shoulders as she jumped into mother's arms. "I'll miss you."

Mother sighed and pulled her tightly against her soft tits. "I know sweety, I'll miss you too."

Once Tama got her pack on she smiled at us. "I'll be next door with Tesra until you leave."

She shifted her pack and her uniform before marching through the back door. As she closed the door behind her I felt mother's gentle hands surround me and pull me against her soft belly. Her tits rested against my shoulders and her arms forced them against my body. "Let's get dressed, honey, Mother Merathora has breakfast waiting for us." I was going to walk away but I felt her pull me back to her and lift me up. "But, if you're hungry, I can give you something to hold you over." She giggled as she shifted me in front of her fat leaking nipple. While I suckled of her warm milk she carried me into the bedroom. She sat down and rocked me back and forth as her milk began to slow its release. Her hands caressed my head and body lovingly as she laid me down.

After she pulled on a lovely floral dress she pulled out clothes from the dresser for me. When she gained a nervous look I raised my legs and let her dress me. After I was dressed she pulled me against her and planted a soft wet kiss on my cheek. "Thank you, honey." She moaned and caressed her chest. "Oooh, you've got me ruining my dress already, Sweetheart."

I chuckled as I hopped off the bed. "That's what you get for not letting me empty you, Mother."

She pinched my ass roughly as I adjusted my clothes, "did I just hear you sass me, honey?" Her hands surrounded me as she began to pinch and poke my stomach. I'd swear she was as strong if not stronger than Tama.

"Mamma! Hah, ow!" Her pinching gave way to full blown tickling and I was helplessly giggling and laughing in her arms. "Mamma! Please, no more!"

"What do you say, Honey?

She picked me up and pulled me tightly against her as her fingers wriggled against my belly. "Ahh, Mother, I'm sorry! Hahaha, I'm sorry!"

Her hands gave me another healthy squeeze before letting me back to the floor. When I turned to her, her smiling face warmed my heart. "Sorry, Mother." She sighed and pulled me close. Her hands gently surrounded my face as she pecked me on the lips.

"That's ok, honey, I forgive you, just this once." She gigged sweetly as she gently smacked my rear, "get your things ready and lock up the house, Sweety, we're leaving soon."

"If Tama and Tesra are away, who's going to look after Caitlyn?"

Mother winked at me, "Caitlyn and Ellora are already on the Mothership, you'll see, Honey."

I was a little nervous as I helped Mother lock up the house and get ready. She changed out of her milk soaked dress while I got my wallet and keys. She held out her hand to me and when I grasped it she pulled me tightly to her warm body. "Ready, Honey?" When I nodded to her we became surrounded by the familiar blue glow.

We arrived in a small comfortable looking stateroom. To my surprise, everything seemed proportioned for humans rather than the clones. "If you ever need to stay onboard, Sweety, this is a room just for you."

Mother was smiling down at me with her hands clasped in front of her. "I'd rather stay with you, Mother."

She blushed and extended her hand, "there's a few important things we need to talk about before we go see the other's, ok?"

"Ok, Mother." I place my hand in hers and let her guide me through the halls.

"Well, Sweetheart," she smiled down at me as we walked, "you know there are many females on your planet that can have healthy children, but don't have partners. We've decided to offer them money for their services."

"You bring them here and impregnate them?"

She nodded, "mhmm, that's right, Sweety, we use your special essence when we can, in fact, Caitlyn is here providing her," she giggled, "services."

"I see, what about men?"

"We don't need them. Even without males, by using this method we'll be able to start colonizing a new planet sooner than we thought."

As we walked I saw servant's moving about while pushing large levitating carts in front of them. "Where will you go?" I found myself suddenly worried about everyone I love leaving me.

"We've already began cleaning Venus' atmosphere. It should be breathable in twenty or so Earth years."

"That's very close."

She grinned, "yes, the range of our teleportation technology will allow instant travel between Earth and our new home."

We moved through an opened doorway where servant's moved through at a steady pace to find ourselves in a vast hallway. Many servants and Mothers were moving about between rooms that lined the walls. I could hear the lustful moans of women as the clones filled their bodies with eggs. The individual rooms seemed to provide them privacy during their service. "Caitlyn, Ellora, and Mother Merathora are here." Mother pressed her finger to her soft lips for a moment, "there, in that room, you'll find Ellora and Caitlyn. Mother Merathora is in her own room."

"Who's giving her eggs?"

"A Mother I visited yesterday, Efilia. They'll be done soon, we can go wait for them if you like, breakfast will be waiting for us."

I placed my hand in hers and let her guide me back down the hallway. "Why show me this, Mother?"

"We just wanted to show you where your hard work is going."

I chuckled, "I wouldn't call it work, Mother, I like it too much."

She giggled and lightly pinched my cheek, "well, if you'd like to come here and 'work', you'd be compensated for your time."

"You know I don't care about money, Mother."

"I know, Honey, I have other ways of rewarding you." She pulled me firmly against her soft breast and pecked me lightly on the forehead.

After a few minutes of walking and going through shipboard teleporters we arrived in Merathora's room. A servant was standing patiently near a table surrounded by plush chairs, both for humans and clones. Covered dishes were situated by the human sized chairs. I thought it was curious that there were three places for us. "It will be a few minutes until everyone arrives. If you're hungry you can eat now and it will be perfectly alright. Or, if you like I can help."

I pulled myself into Mother's embrace and sighed at the feel of her soft warmth. "You'll do perfectly, Mother."

She sighed as she wrapped me in her arms and carried me over to a pile of soft cushions. When I was laying comfortably in her lap she raised her dress, revealing her huge soft tits. Small droplets began to appear on her swollen nipple so I quickly licked it up before surrounded the stiff flesh with my lips. As soon as her warmth began to fill me up she relaxed and gently covered my body with her arms.

When we heard the door swish open and footsteps mother gently shook me and ceased her flow of milk. "Time to get up, sweety, up up up." I released her nipple as her arms circled my chest and lifted me up. After I adjusted my clothes I looked up to see Julia and Bena smiling at me.

Julia was dressed to the nail in perfect business attire. Her hair was done up sharply in a bun and she had a briefcase in her hand. My own casual wear seemed out of place. "Eric, I'm surprised to see you here."

I grinned, "yea, likewise, it's good to see you though, you look nice."

She blushed, "thanks."

I noticed Bena was looking at me sternly while resting her hands on her hips. Knowing immediately what she wanted I ran into her arms for a strong hug. She sighed in happiness before gently rubbing my back, "its good to see you again, Eric."

I hummed in agreement before letting her go. "We can be seated now, the others will be here shortly." I heard mother say behind me.

Before I could move to the table I felt her arms around me. She lifted me up and carefully set me in my chair. "Thank you, Mother."

She smiled brightly at me while pulling out her own chair beside me, "you're welcome, sweety."

"So," I turned to Julia who sat directly across from me, "how did everything go Friday?

Her smiled disappeared and her eyes fell to the table, "well..."

"We can talk about it when Mother Merathora arrives," Mother interrupted.

At that the large entrance door swished open revealing the smiling faces of Caitlyn, Ellora and Mera. They were escorted by two guardians and a mother I didn't recognize. I moved to stand up but mother kept me firmly seated with her hand on my shoulder. "Good morning," Mera said cheerily as they sat down, "I'm glad to see you all, I assume everyone's been informed of what we're doing?" She laughed to herself, "what am I doing, I'm sure you all are hungry, we'll get started once everyone's had plenty to eat." She turned to a servant, "please bring drinks for everyone else please"

The servant bowed and walked off. Before I could reach my hand out mother lifted the large lid to the tray in front of me. A neat stack of pancakes sat in front of me with a small tray of butter and cup of syrup nearby. A cup of steaming coffee was sitting on the tray as well as a plate of bacon, toast and big slices of pineapple and oranges. We waited until Mera and her children got their shake-like drinks before we dug in. As I ate mother became quickly flustered at the mess I was making and constantly wiped my mouth and cheeks with a cloth napkin. Everything was delicious and as soon as I finished anything a servant arrived with a small plate of bacon or fruit.

I grinned when I saw that Julia and Caitlyn were receiving the same treatment I was. While Caitlyn ate a fork load of pancakes Ellora had a glass of orange juice waiting for her in her hand. Looking up at Mera I saw that every time she took a sip from her drink she would close her eyes and a big grin would appear. When I saw mother take a large gulp of the same stuff I looked up at her. "What is that you're drinking?"

She smiled and handed me the glass, "would you like to try it, Sweety? It's alright." I took a sip from it nervously. It tasted just like pancakes and syrup, but had the consistency of a delicious milk-shake. "Our bodies can't digest many things you eat, so we synthesize our own meals to mimic the taste, was it accurate?"

"Yes, the consistency threw me off, but the taste was perfect." She took the glass back from me and took a few more large gulps before setting the empty glass down. Though I didn't finish everything I was completely full.

When everyone else finished eating and the servants cleared the table they freshened our drinks and set a few large folders in front of Julia. "Miss Julia," she looked up to see Mera addressing her, "My daughter Bena told me you were having difficulties within your accounting firm due to her presence, could you tell me the outcome?"

Julia frowned and let her gaze settle on the table, "of the six clients that expressed their concerns over Bena, all but one will remain if I don't leave her. With so much revenue being jeopardized, I'll lose my position if I don't accept to their demand. Basically, I lose Bena or I lose my job."

"And what have you decided?"

She looked up at Bena and smiled before leaning over and giving her a fierce hug, "I choose Mother."

Mera smiled and gestured at the table, "within those folders you'll find a summary of assets we currently possess, including our vast mineral and technological wealth. Because of the operations we've begun, we require our Earth bound assets to be taxable, transferable, tradable and so on."

Julia slowly opened the folders with a glazed look in her eyes. "You...you wish to, open an account with our firm? To become a client?"

"Yes, well, we've opened other accounts with other firms. For now, we would like you to manage the accounts for our new operation, as well as for a nursery, babysitting, and daycare facility we hope to start, I haven't yet decided if they should be profit, or not for profit options. Depending on how things go, we may decide to offer you our other accounts as well." Mera grinned, "even if you only maintain these two accounts, your firm stands to make a lot of money."

She gestured to a servant nearby that was dressed in business attire, "Agria here is knowledgeable enough to address concerns where I could not. If you and your firm decide to move forward she will be our liaison. If for some reason they cannot be swayed, we'll buy your firm to facilitate our request. Please do not bring that up when you present our accounts."

"I...I..." Julia was shaking her head as her eyes roamed the papers in front of her. Bena was lovingly rubbing her shoulders. "Of course...I'll do it." She smiled up at Mera, "I'll do it."

Mera gestured to Agria, "than consider this your new assistant and my personal liaison. She'll provide you with all the necessary phone numbers and documentation you may need as well as assist you in traveling to the location of our service areas. If she must represent us in any meetings or anything that requires her to address anyone besides you or Bena, all I ask is time to brief her."

Julia nodded, "I will, thank you for this opportunity."

Mera stood up and bowed to us, "that is all I have for you, Caitlyn, Julia, you're welcome to stay and enjoy our services, I need to speak with Eric alone for a while."

I gave Caitlyn, Ellora, Julia and Bena a hug and kiss before they left. Once they were gone Mera gestured to the pile of soft cushions she uses as her throne, "we have quite a bit to talk about you and I, shall we?"

"Sure."

We made ourselves comfortable on the cushions. Mera was leaning back and hugging the soft material to her body whereas I relaxed in Mother's lap. "I understand the changes made to all of you due to your new connection, but I'm still trying to understand how you stopped Tama. I can recognize when someone uses an ability like mine. It was different, but I sensed it all the same."

"I'm not sure how I did it honestly. I just yelled at her to stop and she froze. She doesn't seem to remember it really."

Her eyes gazed at me curiously, "yes, most of us were trained to avoid that, tell me, could you do it again if you had the chance?"

I shrugged, "maybe, I don't know. I haven't tried it."

She gazed at the floor in front of us as a tall beautiful Servant walked into view. "See if you can make her do something, it doesn't matter what, I'll know when you've connected."

"Alright, Ill give it a shot."

I sat up in mother's lap and gazed at the beautiful woman. She stood their lifelessly staring into the void. I realized I couldn't concentrate sitting on Mother's lap but she must have realized what I wanted for her hands wrapped around me and she deposited me on the floor. Standing face to face with the girl I saw she was watching me closely with unblinking eyes. I tried telling her to do things with my mind. Silly things, like barking and such but nothing happened. Slowly I started concentrating harder and harder but I started to get light headed. "I can feel it, Eric," Mera said supportively, "keep trying." I was groaning at the effort I was making to have her obey me. All I wanted was for her to blink. Just blink. My head tickled and I concentrated on that sensation. I felt a wave of tingling sensation pass over me before I momentarily blacked out.