Vixxen & Sam Ch. 01: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixxen had lived a sexually varied life long before meeting him, she had probably experienced all of her perversions and Desires. He had unmentioned desires, he was sure she did as well. How could he make sure she got all she desired?

When he got out of the shower Vixxen was awake, and they headed downstairs together.

They had lunch and some drinks and explored the resort. Sam had no doubt that Vixxen was the most beautiful woman on the island, and she always seemed free and confident when naked. He always worried about how he measured up, she never seemed to. She always seems completely comfortable in her body.

He didn't know the struggles she had in the past with body image, at least not the depth of her past struggles with it. She had come a long way in self-confidence, Vixxen might have never felt this good in her skin in her life.

They got to know a few couples throughout the afternoon and early evening and ended up hanging out with one Latin couple by the pool. They were a younger couple than Sam and Vixxen, barely old enough to drink it seemed.

They were an attractive couple, the young man was muscular if a bit heavy, and the girl was lean and fit. The young Latin woman's breasts were likely b cups, but fit her frame very well, and she had small but perky nipples. Her body was lean, but not with as much tone as Vixxen.

They were gathered in a little grotto off to the side of the main pool, by a little waterfall. It was cozy for the two couples, just big enough for them, with some privacy to it.

It didn't take long for the secluded nature of it to lead to a more friendly, even erotic environment. The four of them talked and drank alcohol, and became much more comfortable being around each other naked.

At first little flirty touches and jokes between the girls, which escalated to the girls teasing their partners. Sam eventually noticed the young Latin woman was leaning against him and had her hand on his thigh. Vixxen was between himself and the other man.

In conversation, Sam heard that the young Latin woman's name was Yvetta. He had not heard the man's name, and didn't care in that moment.

There was something about this place, Sam now knew why Vixxen had as much action as she described. Young horny couples, a beautiful resort on a beautiful island, it seemed magical to him, intoxicating. It was if rules just didn't exist in this place.

Sam was in a daze thinking about the resort and its effect on him, and then noticed that the girls were making out, groping each other while probing each other's mouths deeply with their tongues. He looked over and saw that the younger Latin man had his dick in his hand, stroking it.

In what seemed like moments the girls broke their kiss and started sucking their men off, Vixxen sucking Sam and Yvetta sucking off her man.

Yvetta and Vixxen were comparing cock size as they did it, and Sam was on the winning end of that, but only in width. The guy's cock was as long as Sam's, maybe a bit more, but it was thin by comparison.

Sam's head was spinning, he was something of a lightweight for alcohol, and they had been smoking weed much of the day, and he had no idea how long the ecstasy would affect him or how badly. But things were getting hazy.

At one point he looked down and Yvette was sucking his dick, and Vixxen was facing away and her head was bobbing up and down on the other man's lap in rhythm with the reggae music. Yvette was good at sucking dick and he was too excited to see one of his fantasies coming true to care that his girlfriend had another man's cock in her mouth.

He was amazed at how beautiful Vixxen's body looked in that moment, he watched her back and shoulder muscles as she worked on the young man's cock.

Soon he saw Vixxen's head back in his lap and saw that Yvetta was down there as well. Someone was sucking his dick and someone was sucking on his balls and he couldn't tell who was doing what, it was amazing.

He looked at Vixxen and saw the young man was behind her doggy style, and with a firm grip on her ass was steadily pumping behind her. He couldn't see, but he knew this man was inside of his girlfriend. In his stoned and aroused state, he didn't care.

Sam came soon after while watching another man fuck Vixxen. Vixxen never stopped sucking as he came, and he enjoyed quite a sight as Vixxen turned and kissed Yvette with his cum in her mouth. As they broke the kiss he saw a long string of his cum between their lips, which Yvetta playfully gathered with her finger and licked up.

He leaned back for a moment and enjoyed the view of the two beautiful women making out before him, what a day this was turning out to be.

He closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the pleasure of feeling two women clean his dick off, and then opened them and noticed the women were no longer before him.

Vixxen was now on her back and the other man was between her legs fucking her in the missionary position. Yvetta was again leaning on Sam, watching the show.

Sam could see that the other man and Vixxen were in a deep kiss as they fucked, and the man's pace sped up, he was thrusting hard into Vixxen now, driving his cock into her hard.

He pulled his cock out of her and sat in front of her, guiding Vixxen's mouth to his dick, and she responded by closing her eyes and sucking on it hard while jerking him with her hands.

The other man's cock glistened with Vixxen's saliva, and he could hear slurping sounds as she worked on the man's dick. Yvette was now playing with Sam's dick while cheering Vixxen on. "Work that dick mama, suck that long beautiful dick!" Yvette said in broken English.

The other man then yelled, "Tregar!! Mujer Hermosa Tregar!!" And groaned as his hips lifted off the ground and his hands gripped the back of Vixxen's head. It was obvious what was happening, he was cumming in Vixxen's mouth.

He held the back of Vixxen's head and she was still sucking on his dick, taking all of the man's cum into her mouth. When he finally let his long dick slip free from her mouth a large amount of cum popped out as well, as if her mouth were so full it could hold no more.

Vixxen looked up at the guy, cum all over her mouth, and her mouth full. She smiled, shut her mouth and swallowed. Vixxen and Yvette started cleaning the spilled cum off of the other man and then again made out with cum in their mouths.

Sam probably should have been angry, they had not agreed to this, but seeing his amazing girlfriend with another man's cum dripping off of her face and smiling was far too sexy a sight. Vixxen looked at Sam and smiled, and she didn't break eye contact as Yvette cleaned some cum off of Vixxen's chin with her mouth.

Damn this was sexy, Sam thought to himself. He had never experienced anything this erotic before in his life, and he liked it. Sam relaxed and watched the show as Vixxen and Yvetta went back to making out with each other.

Vixxen pulled away from Yvetta and looked at her boyfriend, who was no longer participating.

Vixxen was surprised at Sam's behavior, this was reserved even for him. He seemed distant, even a bit spaced out. He was smiling, she wondered how badly the drugs and alcohol they had consumed were impacting him. She thought he wanted this, she really hoped she was right.

She and Yvette got into the pool and cleaned up, then the four of them went up to Sam and Vixxen's room. Sam leaned on Vixxen for balance much of the way up, and when they got into their room Vixxen ordered room service for everyone and lead Sam into the shower to clean up.

"Are we OK baby?" Vixxen asked Sam as he sobered up a bit, "I got the impression you wanted to see that, and that you liked it."

"We are good Vixx, no rules right?" Sam responded with a grin. "I know I am high, and maybe drunk, but you are fucking sexy, and I have never seen you look more beautiful. I am a lucky man."

"What do you want now baby?" Vixxen asked, with a mischievous grin. "Now that this is us, what do you want me to do baby?" Vixxen leaned in and kissed Sam, deeply.

Her mouth tasted a little salty, but at least she didn't kiss him with a mouth full of cum he thought. She wanted this, he loved her and he was sure she wanted to play the role of a slut on this trip.

"It can be anything you want, anything you ask for babe," Vixxen asked after breaking the kiss. "I love you, Sammy, I will fuck you and only you for the rest of your life, or anyone else you want. I will be your porn star fantasy, your devoted and loving wife, or I can role-play anything you want from me."

It struck Vixxen how similar an offer this was to what she offered her ex-husband, and she expected a better response. Sam had reacted with interest when he heard of her sexual past. She was sure he wanted this, he wanted other women, he wanted to see her with the other men. She loved him, she would do it, and she would enjoy it.

"Wife!" Sam thought, "she said wife!" He knew she had a rough go in her marriage, he had as well. "Don't fuck this up," Sam thought. Thinking that she might just be his wife one day.

Sam smiled wide, "Let's just worry about here Vixx, this place, right now." He was slurring less now as he spoke, he was thinking more clearly. "Here and now, I want to indulge all of our fantasies. Any and all of them."

"Including?" Vixxen asked Sam, smiling and looking deeply into his eyes.

Sam decided to take a stab at what he thought she wanted. He could only guess, but he knew she had an incredible sex drive, and he suspected she wanted to be shared.

"I want to watch you with men. Different men, maybe more than one at a time." Sam told her. Vixxen smiled widely, he was on to something. "Any man you want babe." He decided to go farther, "I want to see you earn money with your body. Not in a strip club, I mean you make money on a man's dick."

"You want me to be a whore?" Vixxen asked? Her teasing tone showed that it did not bother her, and she was beaming with a very pleased smile.

"I want you to be my whore baby," Sam explained, "My own personal prostitute. I want for you to sell yourself once, to a stranger on this island."

Vixxen smiled, "OK baby." This was not something Vixxen really had as a fantasy, having tried very hard to avoid the label whore over the years, but she would do just about anything for Sam.

"I want for you get us more ecstasy baby, in our hotel room. But you can't use any of our money to get it." Vixxen was breathing heavier, this was turning her on. "And I want to watch, or you have to film it."

"Baby he fucked my tits and came all over me for the ecstasy we got. He jerked his cum all over me and still wanted $200. Who knows if he will go for that, or what he would want." Vixxen answered, "What if he asks for something you don't want?" Vixxen had a sly grin on her face, she liked the request.

"Convince him babe," Sam replied. "And get more x than last time, we will run out tonight I think."

"What if he isn't alone? What if it is them, not just him," Vixxen asked.

"Then convince them both then baby," Sam replied.

"You are a dirty boy, Sam," Vixxen said with a smile. "Anything for you babe, anything you want."

"What about our company baby?" Vixxen continued, "We have friends here for dinner?"

"No rules baby," Sam told her, "Tomorrow we do what I want, tonight we do anything you want."

"Anything?" Vixxen asked Sam, "That is not very specific."

"Anything baby. Anything, anyone, anywhere." Sam said, holding Vixxen close. "I love you, let's enjoy ourselves."

"Ok, Sam." Vixxen said, "All you have to do it say the word and you can have me back to yourself." Vixxen smiled wide, "For tonight we can be however bad you want us to be."

Vixxen kissed Sam and they went back to Yvette and her boyfriend. The four of them enjoyed room service, and when they were done they went back to their earlier playfulness.

They shared another joint after dinner and split the last two ecstasy pills between the four of them.

Vixxen ended up in Yvette's boyfriend's arms. his name was Julio. Vixxen noticed that Sam and Yvette were making out, and she already had her hand on Julio's cock.

She looked up at Julio and kissed him as she slowly jerked him off. He didn't have a thick cock, but it was long. Maybe longer than Sam's.

Julio and Vixxen wasted no time, in seconds she was jerking him hard, already feeling his cock become sticky with his fluids, and he was playing with her large black breasts. She broke their kiss to see Sam between Yvette's legs, eating her pussy. Yvette was having fun, Vixxen knew how good Sam was with his tongue.

Vixxen leaned down and started sucking on Julio's cock. She started gently with only her mouth and quickly began taking more and more of his length into her throat.

She was talented at deep throating cock, and after practicing with Sam for a year and a half she had no trouble with Julio's long but thinner cock.

Soon Vixxen had his entire cock in her mouth, with her lips at the base in short order. She alternated between this and easing up and sucking him hard while working his cock with both hands. "Chupa mi polla puta negra," Julio said quietly.

This was new to Julio. He did not have a small cock and had never felt a woman's mouth this far down. He pulled her off of his cock by her hair, and looked down at her, staring right into her in the eyes, "Prostituta negra, prepárese para tragar semen!"

Vixxen didn't speak much Spanish, none really, but she knew what prostituta probably meant, she had no doubt on semen. She saw Julio had let a long and thick stream of spit out of his mouth. He had a good grip on her hair and didn't fight it.

She opened her mouth and he let it go land her outstretched tongue, then she smiled and swallowed it. He smiled and did it again, gathering all of his saliva and spitting into her mouth again. Soon Vixxen went back to sucking his cock again, not using her throat, but both hands and her mouth, sucking him at a rapid pace.

Julio soon pulled out of her mouth and started jerking his cock directly at her face. Vixxen opened her mouth wide, and as he came he yelled "Tragarlo perra!" Thick spurts of Julio's cum shot into Vixxen's mouth, which she ate hungrily. Sam spoke Spanish quite well and knew what Julio had just said to his girlfriend, and had looked up long enough to see his girlfriend licking cum off of the other man's dick. However, in his current state, he wasn't very worried about it and went back to eating out Yvetta.

While he was not a fit man, Julio was tall and very muscular. He tossed Vixxen over his shoulder and carried her to out of the living room to the bedroom, smacking her ass as he carried her.

Sam noticed, but was busy tongue fucking Yvette and didn't worry about it. Yvette's squirmed and squealed as he ate her pussy, she tasted very good, she had a beautiful body, and she was very wet.

Sam rose up and put his cock between Yvetta's legs, trying to enter her. She could not easily take Sam's larger cock, however, after a few minutes, Sam and Yvetta were going at it hard. She did not have Vixxen's muscle tone but she was quite lovely. "Pequeño hombre blanco con una gran polla?" Yvette grunted as Sam pounded her. She looked at Sam and continued, "Así es como mantienes feliz a la puta negra, ¿eh?"

Sam slowed his pace and whispered in her ear, "Yes I am big senorita," Sam replied, then throwing in a little Spanish, "Y Vixxen es una mujer maravillosa." Yvette smiled, and Sam flipped her over and entered her doggy style, and resumed pounding her with his cock.

Sam came hard inside Yvette. He was still fucking her doggy style and filled her with cum. He kept pumping her slowly, and when he finally took his cock out of her, she sucked him until he was soft.

Sam enjoyed the sight of Yvette naked for a moment and then headed for the restroom to freshen up. After he used the hall bathroom, he heard Vixxen and Julio in their bedroom and saw his beautiful girlfriend with her face buried in the bed. Julio was fucking her doggy style, he had both hands on Vixxen's big muscular ass as he pounded her hard.

Sam could tell Vixxen was loving what she was getting, her head buried in the bed, gripping the sheets tightly as Julio fucked her furiously. Julio was making long thrusts into Vixxen, and Sam could see that he was not wearing a condom. Sam had not with Yvetta, so it didn't bother him at all.

"It's what she wanted," Sam thought, moving on to the living room and Yvetta, letting Vixxen have this moment in privacy. "What happens in Vegas," Sam thought as he walked away.

Vixxen had seen Sam watching her, and enjoyed his interest. It felt good, and she thought Sam liked it. This is a win for both of them she thought as the beautiful Latin man pounded away at her. Julio had already cum twice and was still going strong.

This could be a long night, a long and wonderful night.

Sam went back down the hall to their new female friend, lit up another joint and proceeded to share it with Yvette. The smoked and talked, and not long after Sam fell asleep.

Sam woke up on the sofa sometime later, by himself. It was still very early in the morning, but his head ached and got some water to drink. He looked through the hotel suite and it seemed empty. Sam got to their bedroom and found Vixxen naked above the covers, covered in dried cum, and out like a light. He laid down next to her and went back to sleep, having no idea when the others left the hotel room.

The next day they woke up late in the morning and tired. Both were physically sore, and both had headaches. Vixxen took a very long shower, and Sam ordered some breakfast for them.

Vixxen came out of the bathroom, her hair wet, no longer covered in dried cum. She looked exhausted.

"How did it go for you baby?" Vixxen asked her boyfriend, "I didn't see much of you last night." Vixxen said this as she made coffee.

"I fell asleep babe, I'm a lightweight," Sam said, wincing through a headache. "How long did you guys go at it?"

"All night babe, you wouldn't believe me," Vixxen said with a smile. "That Julio has some stamina, and Yvette is a nasty girl where it comes to sex."

Vixxen then handed her phone to Sam. "They took turns taking video on my phone baby, so you can see what we did." Sam opened it and found a series of videos. Sam ate breakfast and watched the videos, while he did Vixxen snuggled next to him and rested her head on his. The videos were diverse, they had done a lot. Lots of lesbian action between the girls, Julio put his dick in both of them, and he came a lot. He came inside Vixxen's pussy, with a video close up of it dribbling out of her.

Another time he came on Vixxen's face. He was quite amazing in how often he was able to cum, and how much he had. Vixxen's pretty face was messy with a mixture of dried and fresh cum at the end.

At the end of the last video, Vixxen was asleep, and the filmed themselves playing with her gently. Julio rubbing his cock in his cum and on her open mouth, and at the end, Julio smearing cum on Vixxen's phone with his cock.

"Damn babe," Sam said, "You had quite a night. You ok with all of this?" We will need to get a new phone for Vixxen, Sam thought to himself.

Vixxen nodded yes, "It's ok, he spat in my mouth a few times last night." Vixxen worried that this might bother Sam. "He fucked me without a condom and came inside me a few times. I swallowed his cum twice, and I ate your cum out of Yvette." Vixxen grinned, "What they did to me when I was sleeping was nothing special."

"We are fine babe, just surprised to see it," Sam told Vixxen, between bites of pancake. "If you enjoyed it I don't mind, I thought you looked beautiful."

"Even with another guy's cum on my face?" Vixxen asked.

"Especially with another man's cum on your face babe," Sam replied with a smile. "I am a lucky man, you know I enjoy porn, and no pornstar has anything on you baby." The two of them ate lunch in and then went about their day at the resort.