Vixxen & Sam Ch. 01: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining week was very different from anything they had experienced together. They explored boundaries and then crossed them looking for more boundaries. Over many drug and alcohol fueled nights they explored every carnal desire they could imagine.

Vixxen ended up meeting the ecstasy dealer in their room, Sam thought about staying for Vixxen's safety, however, she assured him she would be safe and that she would try to catch it on video.

An hour and a half later Vixxen met Sam downstairs with a grin on her face, "How did it go?' Sam asked.

"About like expected, we are set for a few days baby." Vixxen replied, "I didn't give him any money baby." Vixxen said with a smile.

"How did you pay then Vixx?" Sam asked, knowing the likely answer.

"I didn't give him anything baby," Vixxen responded with a grin. "He gave me quite a lot, I will show you the video later."

Sam and Vixxen enjoyed their afternoon, and then in the evening met another couple, an older man with a young blonde wife. He was probably in his 70s, and she looked no older than 20.

The old man's name was Bill, and his young wife was named Nichole. She was an extortionary beauty and was very well built. She had muscular legs and decent sized boobs, and very long blonde hair. Bill was about the same height as Vixxen and was in good shape.

He was shorter than her and thin, and his dick appeared to be fairly small. He was surely very wealthy to attract such a beautiful young wife.

They were a cute couple if a bit awkward. Sam and Vixxen found out he was a very wealthy man, an executive at a big tech company in New York. They had dinner with Bill and Nichole in their suite at the hotel. The old man showed interest in Sam's consultancy business, and in Vixxen, hardly hiding his longing gaze at her beautiful body. Normally at a nude resort staring was not desired, however, in the privacy of a room, Vixxen didn't care.

Vixxen had a pretty good conversation with Nichole and figured out that she was just in it for the money, and that her husband was a multi-millionaire. A bit later in the evening Bill and Nichole went to get drinks, and Sam and Vixxen talked for a few minutes. "This guy is in the IT field baby, we may have a financial partner in the future," Sam told Vixxen.

"That sounds good Sam, why do I sense there is something else?" Vixxen replied, not really trusting the old guy. "What does he want from me?"

"He wants to swap tonight baby, but we didn't talk business." Sam assured his girlfriend, "No promises, nothing expected for anything later. He just really has a thing for you."

"What do you want me to do then baby?" Vixxen asked. "He isn't bad looking, and if you like his wife, or if you think it will help the business I will go with him."

"Nichole is nice looking, and I am a bit turned on by the amount of sex you have been having. This is not about business." Sam replied, "Let's try something new baby."

Vixxen left with Bill a little while later, leaving Nichole with Sam for the night, taking Vixxen back to his own suite. Bill was a nice enough guy but wasn't too much to look at. Vixxen's height, slender, and she hadn't seen his dick hard yet, but it didn't look to be very big. When they got to Bill's suite he got them some drinks and joined Vixxen on his sofa. Vixxen thought she saw him pop a pill as he walked up.

Bill didn't waste any time, he had his hands and mouth of Vixxen in moments. He started by making out with her in an aggressive and sloppy manner. He very quickly went from kissing her to sucking hard on her large ebony breasts. He soon put her hand on his dick, which was now hard, but looked to be around four inches long and fairly thin. Vixxen started jacking him off while he sucked her boobs.

"Want a taste darling?" Bill asked, standing before her, presenting his dick before her mouth. "This is all for you baby."

"Fuck it," Vixxen thought to herself, "Another one for Sam."

Vixxen opened her mouth and started sucking his dick, and she was shocked to feel cum in her mouth within two minutes. His dick was still spurting cum in her mouth when she looked up to see Bill arched back, enjoying the moment.

"Well at least I didn't have to go at it all night," Vixxen thought as she swallowed his cum. Not a bad flavor at all, this guy ate well. Vixxen sucked him until all the cum was gone and looked up and smiled, Bill did not miss it when she swallowed his cum.

"Thanks for the after dinner snack baby," Vixxen said with a smile. "Good for you as well I guess?" Bill noticed it was a genuine smile, this woman really loved cum.

Bill stood and turned Vixxen on the sofa, and positioned himself behind her, dick still hard and still slick with Vixxen's saliva and his own cum.

The old man entered her from behind, fitting easily, even without Vixxen being at a high level of arousal. It was likely the smallest dick Vixxen had ever had, and she didn't feel much, but maybe he made up with it in other ways.

He grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her from behind, and Vixxen helped all she could, squeezing him with her kegel muscles. Bill made a show of it and put in a pretty good effort for a man of his age, but again he came quickly. This time filling her pussy with cum after a few minutes.

That was Vixxen's entire night.

She spent the next few hours with the old man's dick in her mouth or in her pussy, as she was sure he had taken Viagra as his dick never softened for long. He came in her mouth and in her pussy repeatedly, although by the end when he came in her mouth he didn't produce much semen.

Vixxen woke up with Bill between her legs, and as before he came quickly, unlike before his dick went down when he was finished. Bill kissed her on the forehead and went to take a shower.

When he was finished Vixxen cleaned up in his shower, she had a lot of cum on her and in her. Again. The old man watched her shower, enjoying the show.

They met Sam and Nichole for breakfast, and Sam and Vixxen returned to their room and talked about what happened the night before.

Sam and Nichole had a less busy night, having sex a couple of times, with Sam noticing that Nichole did not seem very interested in it. Sam was however surprised at how Vixxen described her night. "How many times did he cum baby?" Sam asked.

"Baby I don't know, a lot. Ten times? Again in the morning? He liked me a lot." Vixxen answered, "It wasn't that bad, he just didn't last very long. But he got going again pretty quickly."

"How was his wife? Any good baby? Vixxen asked Sam.

"I barely fit baby, sex hurt her, so we didn't do much of it." Sam replied, "She is a very nice person to talk to, but she really doesn't seem to like sex very much. We didn't have any oral sex either."

"She didn't suck your dick?" Vixxen asked, surprised.

"Not even close," Sam replied. "She never even touched my dick with her hands, it was a little weird."

Shortly after that Sam asked to see the video from the day before when Vixxen obtained more ecstasy for them. Vixxen smiled and grabbed her phone, giving it to him.

"He didn't fuck around babe, but he was alone," Vixxen said, leaning in on Sam as he started the first of a few videos. The first video started with a view of Vixxen on her knees, with the Drug dealer walking up to her naked.

"Who was taking the video babe?" Sam asked.

"The bellman, the guy who introduced me to him." Vixxen replied, "He said it would be safer with him in the room. I guess he was pretty close to alone."

The dealer had a very large dick. He had to be ten inches long, thick and covered with large veins. It was not completely hard, but Vixxen started sucking it anyway.

Sam kept watching the video and saw Vixxen struggle with the size of the man's cock, barely able to fit it in her mouth. She sucked it for a little while, using both hands and her mouth, different for Vixxen who would usually use her throat as well. The video was shaky, with Sam commenting on the poor camera work, "Is this whole thing recorded this badly?"

"The bellman had his dick in his hand baby," Vixxen answered, "This isn't too bad for a guy who is jerking it while filming."

Sam saw Vixxen try to put a condom on the man's large black cock, but she didn't have one that fit, not even close. What the bellman had given her would not go over the tip, so after the dealer claimed he was clean Vixxen laid back on the bed and opened her legs for him.

The dealer ended up mounting Vixxen bareback and fucked her more gently than Sam would have imagined, not able to fit his full length or girth in Vixxen. After ten minutes or so, the large black man tensed up and grunted, and buried himself farther in Vixxen than he had before.

Vixxen wrapped her legs around the man and pulled him into her, and Vixxen kissed the large man deeply as he slowly worked himself deeply inside of her. It was an erotic sight.

When the man pulled out of her his cock was no longer fully hard, and Sam could see cum on it. The bellman came in close and got a shot of Vixxen's pussy with a little cum dribbling out, then panned up to Vixxen cleaning up the large black cock, licking and sucking the cum from it.

The first video ended there, so Sam started the second, which was from the point of view of the bellman, and showed Vixxen's muscular ass with her on all fours, with a smaller black cock fucking her doggy style. The bellman had her phone in his left hand, and a firm grip on her waist with his right, and he was going at it hard, ramming her with all he had.

The audio clearly broadcast the slapping sounds as his pelvis made contact with Vixxen's muscular ass. The video angle gave a beautiful view of her ass as he fucked her.

This video went a few minutes and ended with the bellman grunting and dropping the phone. It tumbled but kept recording, landing face up beneath Vixxen's legs, catching the moment where the bellman's cock slid out of Vixxen. Sam saw more cum dribble out of his girlfriend's pussy on the video.

The last video was very brief, and just included both men jerking off on Vixxen's face. It wasn't simultaneous, but they both came within a couple of minutes, making quite a mess of Vixxen's face. She sucked the tips of both dicks after the cumshot, she missed her calling in porn Sam thought to himself. Sam made a point to make sure cloud save was off, thankfully it was. He doubted that Vixxen wanted her videos to be on the next set of leaks.

"How many men have cum inside you on this trip?" Sam asked, from his understanding he was one of the few men she had ever let do that inside of her body.

"Five," Vixxen said in a shy voice, hoping it was ok, putting her hand on her toned belly, thinking how much semen had made it inside of her body. She had only consented to three men cumming inside of her, now this many? Thank goodness she couldn't bear children, that could get messy back home. She looked at Sam, hoping she had not gone too far with it.

"That was amazing Vixx," Sam said with a smile, sensing her change in mood, pulling her into an embrace, and kissing her gently. "I love you, I want your sexy body more than you can know."

Vixxen smiled, this putting her at ease. Sam kissed her deeply, and the two of them were at it again, on the sofa, and then in their shower.

Sam and Vixxen enjoyed quite a lot of sex for the remainder of their trip. By the time they were done they had fulfilled most of their kinky dreams and desires. Sam had sex with several women other than Vixxen on their trip, having the significant others of a few of the men who fucked his girlfriend. Vixxen had numerous men and fooled around with many of their wives or girlfriends.

Vixxen even prostituted herself for Sam, buying some slutty clothing and drinking alone in a bar. It was a skirt and top made of elastic material and intended for a smaller woman with fewer curves. The skirt was a very tight and was very short, not covering the bottom curvature of her ass, and being just high enough to not show the crack of her ass. The top was a tube top and strained against her enhanced breasts. It showed her nipples clearly and showed underboob and also very nice looking cleavage.

Vixxen was willing to go to a bar and convince a stranger to pay her for sex for Sam. Before this trip, the idea of this would have offended her, but now many of her reservations melted away. Vixxen asked Sam if anything was off limits, and he assured her nothing was, suggesting she could use a condom if she wanted to. Before going to the bar Vixxen took some more ecstasy and shared a joint with Sam, ensuring she would have fewer problems with pleasing her boyfriend with what he had asked her to do.

"What do prostitutes make?" Sam asked Vixxen, unsure of the market rate for pussy.

"It depends, I was offered quite a lot over the years." Vixxen responded, "I turned down fifteen hundred dollars once, for a whole night."

"Holy shit that's crazy. Men pay that much?" Sam responded, pondering on the benefits of their relationship, he got it for free. "I want you to be a cheap whore," Sam surprised Vixxen with this. "Fifty bucks babe, and try for a guy who would normally have no shot with you."

"Make his year babe," Sam said with a smile.

Well, that is everyone but Sam Vixxen thought, getting into a cab and riding to a bar away from the resort. Sam and Vixxen paid a bellman to make sure it was a cab driver they could trust, who would wait for her and look out for her.

Vixxen got to the bar and noticed a fat American guy with a comb-over. She made small talk and flirted with the man, before telling him she could be pretty good company for a price. She mentioned she would need at least fifty dollars American, and the guy didn't hesitate to say yes. Not for a moment.

He almost ran for the door once they agreed upon a price. She played with the man's dick in the cab, sucking it for a few minutes of the ride back, but had it put away when they got to her resort.

When the man saw her suite he was surprised. "I mean nothing bad here, but why are you doing this for $50, when you are staying in a room like this?"

"The trip is bought and paid for baby, but I ran out of money, and I can't call my husband and ask for more, he will freak out on me." Vixxen responded, "Should I be charging more? I have never done this before." As she said this she took off her top and the man's jaw dropped at the sight of the most wonderful and large pair tits he had ever seen.

'That depends on how good you are at it," The man said as Vixxen took off her skirt, having nothing on underneath. "But we have a deal right?" He had never seen a body like this, even in porn, and he watched a lot of porn. A younger Diamond Jackson, with more realistic tits? Younger Lacey Duvalle, but more muscular? Maybe Brandi Love but black? Who cares he thought, his wife could never hope to compare. "You ready for this darling?"

Vixxen smiled and nodded, and walked to her bedroom, the man was stunned to see her walk away, watching her perfect muscular ass. He practically jumped out of his clothing while following her to her bedroom.

He had a seven-inch dick and an impressively large pair of balls. Vixxen sucked his dick and spent some time sucking on his large balls, enjoying their size. Vixxen took out her phone and set it to record, and handed it to the man to film her.

The balding man thought this was some kinky shit, but this was far too good a thing to turn down. She sucked on his dick for about fifteen minutes, expecting him to cum in her mouth at any time, but he never did. Vixxen smiled and placed a condom on the man before getting on all fours in front of him on the bed, offering him her body doggy style.

Her customer moved in behind her and squeezed her big muscular ass, amazed at his luck. Soon he had his dick deep inside of her, filming her perfect ass, and his dick sliding into and out of her.

He gave Vixxen all he had and was holding onto her big ass tightly as he fucked her doggy style, amazed at the sight of her muscular ass shaking as he pounded away at her. It was all he could do to hold the phone, eventually, he slowed his pace and propped it up beside them where it could still record them and grabbed her ass with both hands and started fucking her doggy style at a furious pace, one Vixxen had not felt in some time.

This guy had some stamina, and some staying power, going at it for quite a while without getting off or getting tired. He didn't look very fit, but damn this guy just kept going at it.

Sam was in the closet watching, having cleared a spot and moved a chair in to sit on. He was careful in touching himself, not wanting to make a lot of noise, as he did not want to spook his girlfriend's customer.

Sam had set up his phone on a shelf pointed at the bed and had his go pro besides the bed as well, he hoped he was getting a good recording. What he had and what she was getting might make a nice little home movie for them.

Sam eventually saw the man grab a little bottle of lotion from her nightstand and put some on his fingers, and rub the tip of one of his fingers on Vixxen's asshole. Sam expected her to kick the guy out of their bed, she had never been willing to have a man in her ass, and had never spoken of it in any way which was positive.

To Sam's surprise, Vixxen responded well to it, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for the man. Her customer squeezed some lotion directly on her asshole and then started working his finger in, all the while keeping up his pace in fucking her doggy style.

The man eventually put a second finger in her ass, and then after a few minutes of working two fingers in her ass, he pulled his dick out of her.

He squeezed a big portion of lotion onto his dick, then directly onto her asshole, then he repositioned Vixxen, and slowly began working his dick into her ass.

The man had all of his weight on Vixxen, and slowly worked his dick in and out only an inch or so at a time, as her ass was very tight. Soon, however, he was going at it harder, and it looked and sounded like Vixxen was enjoying the ride. "Fuck me!" Vixxen yelled, "Fuck my ass, you motherfucker!" She yelled, surprising Sam. The man responded by fucking her in the ass hard, pinning her body below his and driving into her with all of his weight.

When they moved to the side Sam saw a used condom on the bed, Fuck.

Vixxen's customer soon slowed his pace, drove himself deep inside of her and grunted, cumming deep in her ass. He then rolled off of her onto his back, exhausted.

Vixxen felt the cum in her ass, and looked down to see a used condom on the bed beside her, "What the fuck? That was for my protection asshole!" Vixxen said, annoyed that the guy got this lucky and couldn't keep his dick in a condom.

"Sorry darling, it just kills the sensation for me." The man explained, "I have only been with three women now, my wife, my secretary and you, so I am clean. And if you insist on condoms I am betting you are as well. It's not like I am going to knock you up cumming in your ass right?"

Vixxen wasn't pleased, but it wasn't the first guy she let fuck her on that trip without a condom.

The guy got up and went to the restroom to clean up, taking his clothing with him. Vixxen laid on her stomach, looking toward the closet where Sam waited, gathering her thoughts on finally being a paid prostitute, although only for her boyfriend. On his way out the man leaned in and kissed Vixxen on the shoulder, and gave her ass firm squeeze. "You are worth a lot more than $50, thanks for sharing that big ass." He dropped the money on the bed and left the suite.

Vixxen got up and took a long shower, not touching the money or stopping to talk to her boyfriend. Sam was pissed that the guy took off the condom, but it wasn't like they would see the guy again, so he let it go. He entered the bedroom, and picked up the used condom with a tissue and threw it away.