Vixxen & Sam Ch. 01: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, Vixxen and Sam had sex again, and for the first time, Vixxen asked Sam to fuck her in the ass. They used lotion, and he barely able to fit, and going very gently the entire time, his cock likely being twice the width of the other man. Sam never put too much of his dick in her ass, and went slowly, not wanting to hurt her at all. Anal sex wasn't a big thing to Sam and if Vixxen had not asked he would never have asked for it. But this was different, it was, in the end, something they both liked.

Vixxen fucked two bellmen over the course of the trip, with Sam joining one of them for a three-way, split roasting his lovely girlfriend. She gave a bartender a blowjob behind the bar and swallowed his cum, before bringing the man back to their room, again getting split roasted by her boyfriend and another man.

Sam and Vixxen on the last couple of days again met with Yvetta and Julio, this time having a foursome with everyone in the room, with her having Sam and Julio at the same time, and at one point Sam got to watch the two bellmen have a threesome with his wife, this time with one in her pussy and one in her ass. They really had let go of all reservations where it came to sex.

On the last night there, there was a big party which ran very early into the morning, where Vixxen and a couple of island girls laid down across from each other with their faces close, put on sun-glasses and invited all the men present to cum on them. It was a side party that had six men, including Sam, and all six came on the three women's faces.

Vixxen took a long hot shower on the next to last night, and then a long bath. She then spent the next day in the resort spa getting the best spa treatment money could buy. Sam spent the day with the old man and his wife, enjoying one last day with the beautiful young woman.

Vixxen was relaxed when she left, and got back to an empty room, deciding to smoke some marijuana and relax. Sam showed up later, having spent the better part of two hours inside of Bill's young wife, and having agreed to go to New York and meet with Bill regarding business in a few weeks.

Vixxen allowed thirteen men to cum inside of her pussy men on their trip, including Sam. She thought about having the cum of thirteen different men in her pussy over the two weeks and was very turned on by it. It felt good, each and every time it felt very good feeling the semen enter her body. She also had the cum from about that number of men in her mouth, as well as three men cumming in her ass.

She had never experienced anything like this. It wasn't normal, if she was fertile it would be unsafe, and in retrospect, they would both need to be tested for STD's when they got back home. But they had an amazing trip, and she felt they were both leaving the resort as sexually fulfilled as possible.

Vixxen and Sam packed what little they took, as you don't take much to a nude resort, with Sam making sure that he kept the outfit she bought to sell herself to the other man, and they checked out and headed to the airport.

The trip ended up being one that both remembered fondly, as it opened them up to many new experiences, and exposed many of their secret desires, which would enrich their sex life for years to come. They agreed that they could not live like that long-term, but perhaps at a slower pace, they could be much more open in their relationship than they had considered possible before.

When they got home Sam worked on the recordings they had made, using a video editor he built a movie for them. He burned it to a blue ray, while keeping a copy on his server at their home, safe behind a VPN connection. They watched the video when it was finished, and both enjoyed it quite a lot.

What he made rivaled any porn her had ever seen, Vixxen had missed her calling her thought, she seemed more beautiful on video than she did in person if that was possible.

Sam later made a compilation video, of the various cumshots Vixxen had taken that he had film of, of which there were many on film, and ended up with an eight-minute video of just cumshots, it was really quite amazing.

They would go on to watch both videos many times, never showing them to anyone else, and always keeping them safe.

These videos and porn became a bigger part of their lives, and as they moved forward, they opened up to inviting others to their bed, and occasionally even having something on the side just for themselves. It wasn't normal, but they weren't normal, and it worked for them. They had no regrets, only love for one another.

The end.