Vlad the Impaler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Kat around so she could start kissing mom and rub her wet pussy against mom's. I pulled out Frankencock and fucked them both. I did one pussy for a few strokes then switched to the other. Own juices were flowing. They continued to moan and groan, and started to scream . I could't take it any longer. My first eruption entered Kat's twat and I gave her a couple good squirts before pulling out and giving mom and few squirts. I finished off by shoving my dick between the both of them and I ended up sperming their bushes. When I was done I put my cock away and told them to get dressed. I left them to finish eating and went out for a walk to think about what has become of myself.

I felt so alive and was convinced that I was part vampire. I loved the taste of blood, and felt that I had control over females. My mom and sister seemed to be my thralls now, and would do whatever I told them. I finally understood what the mysterious man said when he meant I would experience that ultimate power. The following August both my mother and my sister gave birth to twin daughters, and they looked a lot like myself.

Mom may have thought that it was me who raped them on Halloween, but she neither said anything nor cared. She had the children that she wanted. My sister was a little more despondent, but eventually I was able to get her into the idea of being a mother to my children, even though she did not know they were mine. I drink of their blood freely while fucking them nightly, and I plan on getting them pregnant as many more times as their bodies will allow.

My life was never the same again.

I am Vlad the Impaling Impregnator, and "It's good to be the Vampire King."

12