Vocational College for Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose added, "Yeah. I'll profit from your misfortune! In fact, they'll even reward your lawyer for convincing you to choose the Vocational College for Girls instead of prison. Now you know why he pressured you into signing up for the program so quickly."

Dr. Midington chuckled and said, "And of course, the kickback money is never reported to the state so everyone makes a lot of money off of you," and then the doctor and Rose both let out a condescending laugh.

I sternly asked, "But how do you get away with it?"

He said, "You know that paperwork you didn't bother to read? It stated that you agreed to all of our terms under your own free will so you're stuck here with us."

Rose added, "Hence, I suggest you go along with whatever you're asked to do. That way you'll walk out of here with a free college degree and a spotless record."

Dr. Midington continued, "However, if you try to make waves, you'll be sent to prison and your record will remain tarnished forever. If you don't want to go to prison, then I suggest you take Rose's advice and abide by the rules of the program."

That's when Rose demanded, "Ether go to prison or start stripping!"

As Maggie listened to the all too familiar story, Maggie's hand started to creep up higher between Wendy's legs. Talking about Rose and Dr. Midington made Wendy tense again, but when Maggie's fingers finally reached Wendy's neatly trimmed brunette bush, Wendy's sexual tension quickly replaced her stressful tension. Wendy finally dropped both of her arms, leaving her body completely exposed for the guys to examine.

Maggie put a little soap on her hand and began to slowly comb her fingers through Wendy's soft brown bush until she worked up a nice soapy lather between Wendy's legs. Wendy wanted Maggie to slide her finger down between her legs and touch her pussy, but Maggie was taking her time. Maggie knew that Wendy was feeling frustrated and wanted some satisfaction, but she was in no hurry to give Wendy any relief. Then Wendy saw that the two male guards and their friend were staring intently at her pussy, which made Wendy blush.

Maggie asked, "So getting back to your story, what happened next?"

Wendy said, "I was still wearing the clothes from my trial. I had on an elegant dress, bra, pantyhose and high heels. First, I kicked off my high-heeled sandals and then I reached up under my dress to pull down my pantyhose. As I slowly slid the nylons down my legs, I made sure my dress kept my personal areas covered which prompted Rose to make some condescending remarks."

Rose said, "Oh dear Dr. Midington, it looks like we have a shy one here. She's trying to keep her girlie places covered...as if we're never gonna see 'em!"

Maggie said, "Don't feel bad about stripping in front of the director. We've all had to do it."

Wendy said, "Maybe so, but my story keeps getting worse. At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Rose opened it and a big burly man walked in with a younger guy in tow behind him. They stopped in their tracks when they saw me standing in the office holding the pantyhose I'd just removed."

Dr. Midington said, "Hi Roscoe. How's my car?"

Roscoe answered, "It's finished. Why don't you come down and take a look?"

Dr. Midington said, "Can you wait a minute? I've got something I've gotta finish up here, first."

Roscoe said, "Sure, no problem."

Rose chuckled and said, "Yeah, he has to watch this girl take her clothes off!"

Then Rose gave me a wicked grin and said to the guys, "Why don't you gentlemen have a seat?"

The guys anxiously replied, "Sure" and sat down right in front of me.

In the shower, Wendy said to Maggie, "Can you believe it? Rose asked the guys to stay knowing full well that I was about to take my dress off!"

Maggie asked, "So what did you do?"

I sternly said to Rose, "They can't stay in here...you're making me take my clothes off", but Rose simply said, "You'd better get used to it. Now drop those hose and get that dress off."

Maggie asked, "Rose made you strip in front of all those guys?"

Wendy replied, "Yeah. It was horrible. The younger guy was actually kind of cute. He was around nineteen or twenty, but the older man was heavy set and hairy."

As Maggie continued combing her fingertips though Wendy's pussy hair, Wendy purred, "Mmm, that feels good!"

Maggie smiled and said, "You like that, huh?"

Wendy just blushed and unconsciously spread her legs a little wider apart, giving Maggie easier access to her pussy hair. Then Wendy went on with her story.

I noticed that the man was content, as if he'd seen this kind of thing before. However, the younger guy was on the edge of his seat and had a big smile on his face. He acted as if he couldn't wait for the show to begin, which really embarrassed me.

I didn't want to take my dress off in front of the three men so I continued to stall. Unfortunately, Rose became inpatient with my stall tactics so she walked over and pulled the zipper down the back of my dress. The dress now hung open and the back of my frilly bra was exposed to the guys.

Rose demanded, "Get the dress off", but I tried to tell her that I don't wear panties with pantyhose.

She abrasively said, "So?" and I answered, "So...I've already removed my pantyhose. That means all I have on under this dress is my bra. I'm not wearing any underpants!"

That statement really put smiles on the men's faces.

Then Rose said, "Too bad for you," and she stepped forward and pushed the sides of my dress off my shoulders.

The dress fell, but I was able to catch the front of it at my waist. However, with the zipper of the dress wide open in back, my entire ass was hanging out. Roscoe and his helper could see my bare butt crack between the separation in the dress. I sensed that my butt was showing so I quickly turned around to face the men. I figured that since I was holding the dress waist high in front, it would protect my pussy from the men's line of sight.

Unfortunately, Roscoe and his assistant enjoyed the view from the front, too. My round rosy nipples were quite visible through the cups of my expensive lace bra and the push up effect of the bra emphasized my cleavage. Also, I was holding the dress low enough to expose my flat tummy and cute little belly-button to the guys.

Then Rose became impatient and walked towards me again. Assuming that Rose was going to pull down my dress, I gripped the garment tightly. However, Rose went for my bra and quickly popped it open. Then Rose pushed the bra straps down my arms, which allowed the delicate bra cups to fall from my breasts.

Maggie interrupted the story and said, "I'll bet the men were turned on because your beautiful boobies are really something to see. Your breasts are so perky and firm, and I just love your silver dollar sized nipples. They look like they're longing to be touched," and then Maggie stood up, took Wendy's breasts in her hands and gently squeezed them.

Wendy smiled and moaned as she enjoyed the way Maggie was playing with her titties, but then Wendy quickly directed one of Maggie's hands back to her pussy. Maggie once again combed her fingernails through Wendy's soft brunette bush, but didn't go near Wendy's love hole.

Wendy looked Maggie in the eyes and begged, "Please?"

Maggie smiled and whispered, "Soon. Now go on with your story."

Wendy closed her eyes and grunted, "Grrr, you're driving me crazy Maggie," but then Wendy continued with her story.

When Rose pushed the bra straps down my arms, it left my titties out in the open for everyone to see. I saw the lustful expressions on the guys' faces as they ogled my bare breasts and I instinctively cupped my hands over my boobies to hide them from the men's view. That was a big mistake because it freed my hands from the grip I had on my unzipped dress.

Maggie grinned as if it excited her to hear about Wendy's misadventure. It was as though Maggie got pleasure out of imagining the humiliation Wendy was forced to endure in front of the men, but Wendy continued with her tale, unaware of the effect it was having on Maggie.

Big Rose came up behind me, reached around and grabbed my wrists. She wanted to pull my hands away from my boobs, but what she was ultimately doing was stopping me from reaching for my dress. As Rose and I struggled, I could feel my dress inching its way down in front of me. I glanced down and saw that my pussy hair was beginning to peek out above the top of the dress. I tried to hold still, but when Rose pulled on my arms, it made my hips wiggle causing the dress to slip further and further down my legs.

I yelped, "Oh no, my dress is falling down!"

Unfortunately, Rose paid no attention to me, but I had the undivided attention of the men. I tried not to move my arms, but by now just the tip of my finger covered a tiny portion of each nipple as my hands were almost pulled free from my breasts. So much of my nipples were uncovered that I was now more or less bare-chested in front of the men.

Maggie licked her lips and said, "So the men were still watching you...lusting over your tight teenaged body as your dress slowly slid down your hips, exposing the tender flesh and soft curly mound that is supposed to stay privately hidden from the men's view?"

Maggie could feel her juices begin to flow as she continued, "And you poor, poor sweet girl...you must have been so embarrassed! Not only did you have to contend with allowing the men to see your pussy as it began to show, you also had to deal with the fact that your full firm breasts were thrust out in front of you and you were powerless to hide them from the guys' hungry eyes! They could see your pretty pink nipples and all you could do was let them look. That must have been so humiliating."

Still unaware that Maggie was actually getting excited over Wendy's predicament, Wendy responded, "Yeah, it was really humiliating! I felt so helpless and vulnerable, and the men wouldn't take their eyes off of me."

The men didn't want to blink because by now almost a third of my pussy hair was showing and the dress was still creeping down the front of me. Ever so slowly, the dress kept slipping further and further down as more and more of my soft brown pussy hair came into view.

The younger guy unconsciously started chanting, "Come on dress, fall. Fall down dress. Let me see her pussy!"

The other men just smiled at the boy as my dress continued to travel down my hips. Soon half of my furry patch was visible and then the dress inched its way down until two-thirds of my pussy hair was showing with the guys sitting just a few feet away.

I was so nervous because I knew that my pussy was only seconds away from being fully exposed to the men, yet I was powerless to stop the dress from sliding down to my thighs. Rose finally pulled my hands away from my boobies and they wobbled back and forth with my erect nipples poking out, but Rose retained her firm grip on my wrists.

Rose finally realized that my dress was falling down and there was no way she was going to release my arms and let me pull it up. As Rose and I continued to struggle with my arms held to my sides, my unrestrained boobies bounced up and down in front of me. The guys liked watching my titties wobble back and forth, but their real interest was in my slowly descending dress.

With three-fourths of my pleasure patch now showing, all of the men joined into the chant by saying, "Come on dress, keep sliding down. We want to see more! Come on Wendy, let your dress fall down. Show us your pussy!"

I begged, "Please Rose...please let go of my wrists. My dress is falling down and the men can see it. They can almost see all of it!"

Rose asked, "See it...see what? Your pussy hair? You don't want the men to see your pussy hair?"

I pleaded, "No! Please Rose. Almost all of my pussy hair is showing. The dress is about to fall all the way down. Please let me pull my dress up. Please let me hide my pussy!"

Rose just laughed. Then she purposely shook my arms causing my dress to slip all the way down to my thighs.

Rose excitedly said, "Whoops. The dress took a big dip that time. And look at the men. They must be big fans of pussy hair because the guys all have their eyes focused right between your legs!"

I was almost in shock. My hairy triangle was now completely exposed and I sensed that my dress was about to fall all the way off. When my dress slid down to my knees, I spread my legs apart as far as they would go in order to prevent the dress from falling down any further.

Then Rose said, "Look guys! Wendy's spreadin' her legs for you. Mmm, mmm, mmm! She sure has a pretty patch of girl fur, doesn't she guys? And take a close look down below. With her legs spread, you can almost see...yes, you can even see her sweet pink pussy lips!"

When Rose pointed out that my pose merely gave the men a better view of my pussy, I instinctively put my legs together and that's when my dress plunged to the floor. I was now bottomless, as well as topless in front of the guys. I was so embarrassed that I think my whole body blushed.

Maggie asked, "You poor thing! So now you were standing in the office completely naked? Every inch of your sweet tender body was exposed to the guys and they were all feasting their eyes on you?"

Wendy replied, "Yep. My soft brown pussy hair was totally exposed in front of everyone. I felt so vulnerable and my face turned crimson red."

Maggie asked, "What did you do?"

Wendy replied, "I immediately bent down to reach for my dress, but Rose seized the opportunity and grabbed the bra and dress away from me. Then Rose picked up the pantyhose and high heeled shoes from the floor leaving me standing there helplessly naked in front of the three men.

Maggie was still softly running her fingernails through Wendy's pussy hair when she said, "You were standing there, totally naked in front of three men? That must have been horrible!"

Wendy replied, "It was! I'd never been so humiliated in my life. The men were all staring at me and there was no place to hide. All I could do was grit my teeth and use my arms to shield my nudity the best I could."

Maggie smiled and asked, "Did the men see this?"

Then Maggie finally moved her finger down between Wendy's legs. She gently slid her finger back and forth splitting Wendy's pretty pussy lips which sent chills up and down Wendy's spine. Wendy's knees nearly gave out, but she was able to steady herself by holding onto the faucet.

As Maggie held Wendy's pussy lips apart right in front of the guards, Maggie again asked, "Did they see this?"

Wendy softly answered, "No," as she looked up and realized that the guards were admiring her pretty pussy.

Wendy nervously said, "Oh Maggie, I want you to touch me there so much, but the guards and their friend are staring at me. They can see my pussy!"

Maggie said, "Here sweetie...let's turn you around."

Wendy quickly turned her back to the guards and Maggie squatted down in front of her. The men now had an unobstructed view of Wendy's nice smooth ass, but Wendy felt a little less vulnerable with her back to the men. By facing the wall, she no longer had to look at them.

Maggie on the other hand was now facing the men. In her squatted position, the guards had a clear view of Maggie's bald beaver. However, Maggie didn't seem to care at all. In fact, she spread her knees apart as far as they would go, leaving her love hole completely exposed for the men to observe.

Maggie was slowly sliding her hand up Wendy's inner thigh. The anticipation of what Maggie was about to do next was making Wendy's heart beat rapidly. She wanted to feel Maggie's finger inside of her so badly and it appeared as though she was finally going to get her wish. The guards couldn't exactly see what Maggie was doing to Wendy, but they assumed that Maggie was about to push her finger into Wendy's waiting pussy, so they continued to watch.

When Maggie's finger finally penetrated Wendy's wet pussy, Wendy loudly moaned, "Ohhh!"

That made the guards laugh, but it excited them, too. Then a third guard, along with another guy in plain clothes, appeared in the entrance to the shower room.

One of the guards chuckled, and then he looked at Maggie and said, "We needed backup."

Maggie just shook her head in disgust, but continued to leave her shaved pussy on display for the men to see.

Maggie directed her attention back to Wendy, and with a finger inside Wendy's tight wet pussy, Maggie said, "Go on with your story, sweetie."

Wendy was unaware that two additional men were now admiring her nude body as she said, "Mmm, okay...I'll try."

Wendy now had a little difficulty telling her story. She kept interrupting herself with soft moaning sounds, but Wendy continued reciting the story the best she could.

I tried hiding my nakedness from the men by putting an arm across my breasts and a hand between my legs, and then Rose said, "I'll get rid of these clothes and get the camera."

Roscoe chuckled and said, "Sure thing Rose. Take your time!"

Rose walked off with my clothes and I suddenly found myself alone and naked in front of all those men. I had an arm across my chest, but I was so nervous that I didn't notice that one of my nipples was carelessly exposed to the guys. Luckily the patch of hair between my legs was neatly trimmed so I was able to hide most of my soft brown bush with one hand.

Then the guys began talking to me. I don't know if they were trying to put me at ease or if they were trying to make things worse, but that Roscoe guy asked me if I played any sports. I told him that I played softball in high school so he said that if I played on a sports team, it counted as community service. However, he also stated that I may not like the uniforms.

I asked him why not and he explained that the girls who play team sports, like basketball, volleyball, soccer and softball, wear little skirts and small see-through T-shirts with no bras or panties underneath. I ask why the girls had to wear such skimpy uniforms and he said that just like everything else around here, it's all about money. Tickets are forty bucks apiece and guys aren't going to pay those prices just to watch a normal softball game, so they limit the girls' clothing in order to draw a crowd.

Maggie interjected, "And it works, too! Every game is sold out because, as you can imagine, it's pretty hard for a girl to play those types of sports in such a tiny uniform without exposing herself to the crowd."

Maggie continued, "Nobody warned me when I signed up for softball. We had to wear bare midriff see-through tank tops with arm holes so big that our boobies could literally pop out from the sides. Our nipples were plainly visible through the front of the thin tops, too. We also had to wear very short cheerleader skirts, knee socks, hats and tennis shoes. No bras or panties were allowed!"

Wendy said, "That must have been a horrible experience for you."

Maggie replied, "It was! We played against junior college teams so there was always a bunch of guys that would come to watch the games...and I had to play catcher! When I bent over behind the plate, my ass would hang out for all the guys to see. When I swung the bat, the twisting motion caused my breasts to spill out of the sides of my shirt. The crowd would roar when I stopped to tuck them back in. And my titties bounced around when I ran the bases, which also thrilled the crowd."

Wendy reached down, tweaked one of Maggie's pert nipples and sweetly said, "I would pay to see these!"

Maggie smiled at Wendy, and then she continued, "I think we heard the biggest cheers when we had to jump up to catch the ball because our short skirts would fly up in the air. The guys must have been in heaven because there were asses and pussies on display all day!"

Wendy said, "That sounds bad, but it doesn't sound as bad as the story Roscoe told about the swim team. He said that swimming was his favorite sport to watch because the girls are forced to wear tiny string bikinis that barely cover their boobs. The girls hang out all over the place! And he excitedly said that the thong bottoms were quite a sight, too. The crowd could almost see their entire ass!"