Vocational College for Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Roscoe said, "You should've been there the night their swimming suits fell off."

I said in disbelief, "Their suits fell all the way off? You mean the girls were naked?"

Roscoe answered, "Yep! They were as naked as you are now," which drew everyone's attention back to my bare body.

I blushed because all the men turned to look at me. Then I looked down and felt even worse because I noticed that one of my nipples was showing. I quickly repositioned my arm to hide my titties from the men, which put a smile on the guys' faces. Apparently watching me squirm due to my humiliating circumstances was quite entertaining for the men. As the guys continued to stare at me, Roscoe went on about the swim team.

Roscoe said, "So anyway, one time as a joke Mr. Powers bought the girls some normal looking swimming suits. The girls were all excited because they thought they were going to get to compete wearing Olympic style suits instead of having to prance around almost naked in front of the crowd. Then they jumped in the water and that's when it happened."

I interrupted, "Let me guess. Their suits became see-through."

Roscoe said, "Even better! The suits were designed to disintegrate when they got wet. Everyone was laughing their heads off as they watched the girls move around in the pool. Their suits started falling off and floating around at the top of the water. The girls panicked and tried to grab their suits, but the material just shredded apart like wet tissue paper. Eventually the girls had to climb out of the pool bare-assed naked! The towel boy wasn't doing a very good job that night, either, because there wasn't a single towel in the pool area."

Maggie said, "I heard about that night. The girls were forced to finish the swim meet in the nude. It was a bad deal for the swimmers, but it was even worse for the girls that were waiting to swim. Their bench was right in front of the audience and they had to sit there stark naked. Needless to say, the girls were mortified."

Well it's obvious that the administration are happy to exploit us because Dr. Midington said, "It's not just the uniforms that fill the stands. It's also the anticipation of the girls losing a piece or all of their uniform during the contest that brings people to the events. Often the girls are lucky to have any of their uniform left when the game is over."

Then Roscoe added, "It's really fun to watch when the opposing team pulls on the VCG Girls' uniforms to distract them...and penalties take on a whole new meaning in these games!"

As I continued standing naked in front of the men, Rose entered the room, took a look at me, chuckled and said, "Whoops, I forgot the camera. I guess you'll have to stand there a little longer," which made me angry.

There I stood, totally naked in front of an office full of guys and Rose purposely forgot the camera in order to prolong my nudity!

Then the boy asked, "Can I have a drink of water?"

Rose said, "Sure. The water cooler's right back here."

As the boy got up to follow Rose, Dr. Midington and Roscoe let out a laugh. Everyone knew that the water cooler was behind me and they figured the boy was only getting a drink so that he could get a clear view of my bare bottom. I watched as the boy continued to stare at me as he walked towards the water cooler.

Now I had a decision to make. I could move my hands behind me to hide my bare ass from the boy, but that would leave my titties and pussy exposed to the men. Of course leaving my arms in their current position protected my boobs and bush in front, but it left my butt on display from behind. I opted to remain covered in front, but I felt totally embarrassed as the boy checked out my naked backside.

Then Wendy looked down and noticed that Maggie had a hand between her own legs.

Wendy asked, "Maggie, are you fingering yourself?"

Maggie giggled and said, "Maybe!"

Wendy asked, "But why? What's the matter? Am I getting you all hot and bothered?"

Maggie said, "It's not just you, it's your story. Thinking about you having to stand there naked in front of all those guys is really getting me excited."

Wendy said, "But Maggie, it was humiliating. I was extremely embarrassed because all those guys were looking at me and I didn't have a stitch of clothing on. All I could do was stand there and let them see my titties. My pink nipples were showing and the hair between my legs was right out in the open...they could see everything!"

Maggie said, "I know. I can just picture it...such a sweet and innocent girl like yourself standing there all flustered and embarrassed because you were being paraded around totally nude in an office full of men. I mean, yeah I'm getting excited and I need a little relief, okay?"

Wendy reiterated, "You're getting excited thinking about how they humiliated me...how they made me stand there with every inch of my soft skin exposed for the guys' viewing pleasure? My tight teenaged body was on display and the men took pleasure in seeing me squirm to try and hide my full firm breasts, pretty pink nipples, smooth bare butt and curly brown pussy hair from their intense stares. I was blushing the whole time I was in the office and you're going to tell me that my embarrassing circumstances are turning you on?"

Maggie said, "Stop it, you're driving me wild" as Maggie furiously worked her finger around inside of her own pussy in search of sexual satisfaction.

Wendy just smiled as she watched Maggie pleasure herself, and then Wendy shivered and moaned as Maggie slid her finger deep inside of Wendy's wet pussy. Now Maggie was moving a finger in and out of two pussies as she continued to give Wendy's love hole plenty of attention.

Wendy said, "I don't know if I should continue with my story."

Maggie begged, "Oh please go on. Tell me what the boy saw!"

Wendy smiled and said, "Okay."

It was taking the boy forever to get a drink and I was mortified because he was staring at my bare butt the whole time. Then Rose came back with the camera and the boy quickly returned to his chair. Rose positioned me in front of a white wall and said, "Hands at your sides."

I yelled, "No way," so Rose pushed my arms down, removing the only protection I had from the men's view.

Maggie excitedly asked, "You mean the men could now see every inch of your soft tan skin."

Wendy replied, "Yep, it was all showing!"

I didn't want to pose for the pictures, but Rose said, "The faster we get this over-with, the faster you'll get to put some clothes on. I don't care either way. I can make you stand here naked all day and I'm sure the guys won't mind that a bit."

In unison, the men said, "That's right!"

Back in the showers, Maggie said, "I'll bet she posed you in all sorts of provocative positions."

Wendy replied, "Of course. The men saw everything I had to offer...over and over again!"

Maggie asked, "Everything?"

Wendy said, "I'm afraid so. As the camera flashed, I had to push my titties together, tease my nipples, bend over and show off my butt, and I even had to sit on the floor and spread my legs apart as wide as they could go, showing pink to all the guys in front of me."

Maggie asked, "But they weren't allowed to touch you, right?"

Wendy said, "No, just look."

Maggie said, "So they weren't able to do this," and then Maggie started making delicate circles with her finger inside of Wendy's moist pussy.

Wendy gasped because the feeling was really building inside of her. As she stood in the shower, Maggie pushed her finger in and out of Wendy's tight wet pussy. Wendy was really getting worked up as Maggie used a finger on her other hand to gently caress Wendy's sensitive butt crack. Maggie even probed Wendy's butt hole a few times before moving the hand back between her own legs to pleasure herself. As Maggie provided stimulation deep inside of Wendy, she added a few tidbits of what else goes on in the school.

Maggie explained that the abuse of authority spills over into the classrooms. The teachers seem to be sadistic because they love punishing the girls for poor academic performance. The instructors make the girls disrobe in front of everyone, including visitors. There's a tendency for teachers to pick on a particular student and ask her questions that she can't possibly know. Sometimes the punishment goes as far as a bare butt spanking.

Wendy asked if only the male teachers punished the girls and Maggie replied that the female teachers were the worst offenders. The female teachers invite their boyfriends, high-ranking officials and even high school boys to visit their class. Then the female teachers try to impress their guests by finding creative ways to make the girls lose their clothes, which is done solely for the entertainment of the visitors. Many of the younger girls say that having all their clothes removed in front of a classroom full of high school boys is the most humiliating experience they are forced to endure here at the Vocational College for Girls.

And the clothes they make us wear when we perform community service are outrageous. For example, they make girls wash windows in short skirts while on high ladders. You can imagine how humiliating it is to be up on a ladder in a short skirt with no panties on underneath while a group of guys stand below gazing up your skirt. I've even had to do it on a windy day!

There are girls that have to clean up along the roadways in too-small dresses, forcing the girls to offer their bare butts to the world when they bend over. The girls in the carwash are only allowed to wear tiny white T-shirts and matching see-through panties. I guess you can figure out what happens when those girls get all wet.

I've even had to work as a waitress wearing nothing but an apron. My ass was completely exposed, and when I bent over to serve food to one table, the table behind me had a clear view of my bare butt. I'll bet they even got a glimpse of my pussy lips from behind, too.

Then Maggie asked, "Are you listening to me" as she noticed that Wendy had closed her eyes and was purring softly.

Wendy moaned, "I'm...I'm sorry Maggie, but it feels so good."

Maggie softly said, "I understand," and then Maggie leaned forward and began to lick and nibble on Wendy's nipples while continuing to thrust her finger in and out of Wendy's tight pussy, as well as her own pussy.

Wendy purred, "Mmm, that feels good...that feels so good!"

Maggie whispered, "Don't think about the men now, just relax and enjoy my touch."

Wendy moaned, "Can't...I can't relax. Feels too good. Can't stop thinking about the men looking at me...looking at my body...examining my naked body. They could see my titties, my pussy, my bare butt...they saw everything. I was so...so embarrassed."

Maggie asked, "Oh Wendy, thinking about you naked is getting me so excited. I'm so wet. Was it really humiliating to be forced to stand there naked in front of those men?"

Wendy moaned, "Yes...yes, It was embarrassing...so embarrassing to be naked with all those men looking at me. Oh...oh that feels so good, Maggie!"

Maggie whispered, "But the guards are watching you now. They're watching me do this" as she worked her finger in and out, in and out, over and over and over again.

Maggie continued, "There watching my finger go in and out of my pussy. Mmm...in and out, in and out. It feels so good!"

Each time Maggie pulled her finger out of Wendy's pussy, she made sure that it rubbed up high against Wendy's little clitty. When Maggie made contact with Wendy's love button, she could feel Wendy's body shutter. It helped intensify the sexual tension building inside of Maggie, too.

Maggie teased, "The guys are watching us. They can see your beautiful butt. They can see our titties and our pussies. There's even more guys there now. Should I stop?"

Wendy looked over here shoulder and finally noticed that there were now five men watching them. However, she was too excited now to let anything stop her from reaching a much deserved orgasm.

Wendy begged, "No...please no. Don't stop, don't...stop. I don't care if they can see us. I don't care if there's more guys watching. I've got to...mmm...got to finish. Oh it feels so good! I'm so, oh so close. Please make me cum!"

Maggie whispered, "I know...I know...I'm so close, too. We just have to let go. I'm here for you baby. Do it for me. Cum baby...make it happen!"

Then Maggie felt Wendy's body tense up and with a deep exhale Wendy began shouting, "Oh yes...yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop...oh...oh...don't stop...feels good...feels oh so good! I'm...I'm cumming...mmm...I'm cumming!"

Maggie yelled, "Me too...oh...oh...me too. I'm cumming. Mmm...I'm cumming!"

Finally Wendy's body went limp and she couldn't take it anymore. Maggie followed suit and hung onto Wendy to maintain her balance. Then Maggie embraced Wendy and gave her a big wet kiss. Wendy was hugging Maggie, but mostly just to remain upright because her explosive orgasm drained all of her energy.

Just like the other girls, Wendy and Maggie had to squeeze past the guards. Wendy was so embarrassed that she refused to make eye contact with them. However, Maggie looked right at them, as if to say "We're hot and you're never gonna touch us!"

Maggie and Wendy kissed each other goodnight, but they couldn't wait until they would get to see each other again tomorrow!