Voluptus Ludum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I guess I really wanted bigger tits after all. They feel so good, Mistress, thank you." As Emily was leaving the bathroom she felt something wet run down her breasts, looking down she confirmed that she was lactating. She groaned, but decided it was a side effect they would have to live with, since she had no intention of trying to break a deal with Sors Nepellus again. A shocked cry from Rebecca and, shortly afterwards, Alice sighing, confirmed that the others had begun lactating. When everyone was in the living, Emily explained that Nepellus was responsible.

Fortunately it seemed Rebecca had a lactation fetish she herself was unaware of. After hearing what Emily said, she raised a nipple to her mouth and took a long draw on it, her mouth filling with her milk, before swallowing it all down.

"Oh, man that's good. It may be even better than your cum, Mistress." Rebecca said, before noticing that Emily's cock was growing, and far more than normal.

"Mistress!" Alice cried out in shock. Emily looked down, her now massive breasts obscuring her view, and saw all eleven inches of her cock, which should have been impossible, she thought, since her breasts hid several inches from sight. And it only grew more as well.

"Alice, get a tape measure." The German girl was off immediately, her massive breasts bouncing as she practically ran to complete her Mistress's order. Just as she got back it seemed, Emily's cock had stopped growing. She measured the new length, eyes practically popping from their sockets at seeing that it was eighteen inches long and eleven inches around.

"That bitch." Emily gasped, then moaned as Rebecca and Alice each took hold of it, "Hey!"

"Sorry, Mistress." Alice said, though she began to stroke it, her hand falling miserably short of connecting around its girth.

"We're just so fucking horny. Oh god, I need you in me right now." Rebecca moaned, leaning in and licking at the head, earning a burst of pre cum as well, much more than Emily had ever produced before hand. She made it even more prolific, Emily thought, but couldn't deny that the added length gave her a great deal more pleasure. After all; she could always just put a smaller card on later.

Rebecca had opened her mouth as wide as possible, but even then the head seemed far too big. Out of concern for her, Emily acted quickly, placing the equipment card that had let Rebecca stretch before, she also found one in Alice's deck and placed it on her mat, something Emily had forgotten about. Her worries that the two would get hurt alleviated, Emily sat on the couch and let them go to work. Rebecca, being the much more eager of the two, was quick to kneel and make use of her massive, new tits, wrapping them around Emily's turgid cock. Emily let out a moan as Rebecca began to lift her breasts up and down, effectively masturbating her Mistress's cock with them.

Not wanting to disappoint Emily, Alice joined in. Due to the massive length of Emily's cock, Rebecca could not reach the tip, kneeling as she was, so that left Alice to care for it. The masochistic German opened her mouth wide, far wider than she thought would be normal, and engulfed the tip. The feeling of a wet, warmth around her head caused Emily to let out a low moan and release a large burst or pre-cum. Alice's eyes widened in surprise at the amount and taste, but she composed herself and drank it down, feeling the delightful fluid fill her stomach. Rebecca began to speed up, using her constantly lactating breasts to lubricate Emily's dick.

Between the enhanced sensations due to her growth, and the dual attentions from Alice and Rebecca, Emily couldn't hold out. With a orgasmic cry, she thrust her hips up, sinking several inches into Alice's mouth and throat, her cock pulsating wildly and thickening as she let loose her cum. Rebecca could feel it, the cum shooting up the majestic pillar she worshipped, and she'd be damned if she let Alice take it the first burst. She went to stand, but her breasts weighed her down. Alice could practically sense the cum as it reached the tip.

In an instant she was nearly drowned. Her mind flashed to the battle and how much cum Emily had produced, but that was only after being affected by both a highly prolific card, and the Submission Control Whip. She's shooting almost as much as that, Alice thought, slightly panicked, but refused to do anything that might displease her Mistress. She forced as much cock into her mouth as she could, even as a seemingly endless ocean of cum spewed from it. Eventually she got more than half its length inside her throat, letting the cum shoot directly down her oesophagus and into her rapidly expanding stomach. Her hands held it, even as she inflated to the point of carrying triplets within her.

Unwilling to let Alice have it all, Rebecca stood beside her. She roughly pulled the cock from Alice's mouth, the cum fountaining forth and coating the pair in jelly thick ejaculate, before Rebecca, with a cry of horror, forced the cock into her mouth. She reprimanded herself for letting so much as drop go to waste, even as her mouth overflowed with Emily's cream, thick streams of it pouring out the sides of her mouth and down her neck, running over her enormous bust, before joining with her milk. The Brit still did her best to try and drink it, but it was a futile effort; Emily just kept on cumming. It had been nearly thirty seconds, and she showed no signs of finishing.

"You've got to take it directly." Alice gasped beside her. Rebecca nodded and began forcing the still cumming dick into her throat, a struggle even with the equipment at play. She reached up, and could feel Emily's cock through her neck, her eyes opened wide in surprise, before her lust brought her to a stunning realisation. Smiling as much as she could with her mouth spread wide open, Rebecca began to stroke her Mistress's cock through the flesh of her neck, the influx of cum increasing under the added pleasure. She slowly sunk back to her knees, as she neared the final third of cock.

Alice could still taste Emily's cum on her tongue. There was nothing to compare it to, it was simply perfect. She needed more. Her eyes zeroed in on Rebecca's face, seeing the cum that coated half of it. Acting on instinct, Alice leaned in and began to lick up the cum, moaning as her massive stomach was forced to hold even more insanely thick semen. Rebecca seemed blind to the everything but the cock in her throat, not reacting even as Alice's tongue began to lick at her cum coated breasts. It was then that Alice saw Rebecca's stomach.

It was massive, far more so than her own. Alice didn't stop licking at the cum, but her eyes never left the gigantic orb that was Rebecca's stomach. She looked to be holding several toddlers, and was expanding all the time. Despite how solid the flesh looked, it was insanely soft, as it squished against the couch Emily sat on, her cries silent as her voice wore out from the ongoing climax. Despite how squishy her belly was, she was gradually being pulled away from Emily, her cock being forced from her throat. Eventually, Rebecca was cleaned of cum, but at the exact moment Alice licked up the last drop, Emily's cock popped free.

It was like a fire hose, though not as powerful. Within no time at all, both Alice and the only just cleaned Rebecca, were doused in layer upon layer of cum, even Rebecca's great stomach being coated in moments. It seemed that was the end of Emily's orgasm, as she began to simply spew a more normal amount. Eventually, her cock went soft and her climax ended. After a second of near unconsciousness, Emily seemed to recover. She looked around confused, before realising what had happened.

"That fucking bitch, just what the fuck did she do to me?!" Emily tried to shout, but her voice was hoarse from her orgasm and she could barely manage to say the words. She saw Rebecca and Alice, both with mountainous stomachs, though Alice's seemed at least somewhat realistic, Rebecca put Octomom to shame and then some. The two were clearly out of it, knocked into something of a cum coma. Emily smiled lazily, unable to deny that the sight was pretty hot, even though she had never been interested in this kind of stuff. With the view before engrained into her mind, Emily fell asleep on the couch, her cock hanging free.

Meanwhile Sors Nepellus was staring in shock. Of course, she had meant to increase Emily's cock size and cum production, but this was far beyond what she had planned.

"Is she adapting to the magic I exposed her to?" The Goddess asked herself aloud. It was certainly possible, but then only one of person had... no, she thought, deciding that she would push aside those thoughts and simply enjoy the intriguing girl that was; Emily Ralia. I guess I made the right choice in favouring you, the Goddess thought and went to find Puer, after all a goddess still needs to let off some steam once in a while.

As Emily slept she was greeted by a familiar sight. It was the field she had seen so many times when speaking to Sors Nepellus and when she battled, the only difference was that she was herself was not playing. She saw two... people? Emily couldn't tell what exactly they were; they were humanoid, but their features were completely animalistic. The realisation dawned almost immediately, and she realised they had chosen to become their creatures, though she couldn't recognised who they were. As she observed the battle, she heard the name Alex and Bell.

Emily remembered the two girls she had met when the tournament had begun. Her eyes widened in surprise as she realised that the two sisters had to battle each other, and judging how her battles had gone, Emily knew they would most likely fuck each other.

"You're into some sick shit, Sors." She muttered, but got no reply. The battle went by quickly, though Bell seemed to have a distinct advantage over her sister, despite Alex seeming to have been the more developed of the two. Emily watched as Bell played what seemed to be her trump card, making sure to take note of it in case she played against it. The match ended soon after, with Bell as the victor, something she seemed way too jubilant about, the smile on her face telling Emily she had plans for her sister. With the battle over, Emily awoke.

To her surprise, she was still flaccid. Given what she had just witnessed, she had expected to wake with a raging erection, that wasn't to say she wasn't relieved. As she looked around, she realised that the cum had been cleaned up, with Alice and Rebecca nowhere to be seen. The sound of the door being closed and footsteps approaching, brought Emily's attention to the direction of the door, where she saw Alice and Rebecca, both of their stomachs had shrunk back to normal, walking towards her, each of them carrying a pizza.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Mistress." Rebecca greeted her, sitting down beside Emily and offering a slice. The three of them ate and chatted happily, with Emily giving them a detailed description of the battle she had witnessed. Alice's eyes widened in surprise at hearing that the two sisters had to play against each other, but she couldn't deny the thrill the thought gave her, while Rebecca didn't hide it, openly stating that it was kind of hot. When the three had eaten their fill, they sat back and turned on the TV.

"May I ask you something, Mistress?" Alice asked, as they watched the Incredible Hulk knock Thor aside in a comical scene.

"Ask away."

"Why did your cock grow? And how can you make so much cum now?" She asked. Emily sighed, and remembered that she needed to use a card with a smaller dick than her current one.

"When I played that card Rebecca wanted to use, Sors Nepellus messed with it. So, I had to make a deal with her, otherwise this boob obsessed twit," She said, affectionately groping Rebecca's massive tits, "Would've been more boob than girl. Basically she gave me the power to alter the sizes of our breasts, but in return she got to fuck around with my dick." Emily explained, clearly unhappy with the events.

"I wish I could thank her." Alice said, Rebecca moaning in agreement as Emily continued to grope her.

"What? Why?" Emily asked, dumbfounded.

"I don't know about you, but for me it was fantastic deep-throating your cock, Mistress. I would almost say it was better than the store." Alice said, her hands going to her stomach from the memory of how it had inflated just a few hours ago.

"Same here." Rebecca moaned, "I can't wait for you to fuck me, Mistress." Emily's mind flashed to the recent orgasm, and how long it had gone on for and how amazing it felt the entire time. The memory soon had her cock engorging again. She picked up the remote and turned off the television, the others picked up quickly when she began walking to the stairs. With an excited giggle, Alice and Rebecca followed their Mistress up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Emily wasted no time. She pulled Alice in pressed her lips to her's, both of their hands exploring the other's body, paying particular attention to each other's bosoms. Soon enough both were moaning loudly, while Emily's cock rose to full attention. Alice spread her legs slightly, letting the pillar grow between her thighs, where it met Rebecca's open mouth. The Brit took the head into her wet maw once again, almost cumming on the spot when she tasted Emily's pre-cum. Relaxing her throat, she pressed further, feeling her neck bulge once more.

The stimulation was almost overpowering. Alice's hands had chosen to stay on Emily's nipples, pulling lightly on the engorged tips with milk spurting out onto her own chest, while Rebecca began thrusting her head back and forth, building up her tempo as she worked several inches of thick cock into her throat. Emily was soon on the edge, but, remembering what had happened earlier, pulled away from the two, earning a whine of near anguish from Rebecca. She was a mess, having salivated wildly in an attempt to ease the cock into her mouth, and now her chin dripping with her spit and Emily's pre-cum, the drops landing on her mountainous rack. Emily couldn't deny the sight was pretty hot.

Despite their need for more, the two looked at their Mistress obediently, waiting for her to take the lead. Emily was at loss as to what she should do, or rather, who she should do. Her lust built further, as her slaves got antsy, Rebecca walking up to Alice and making out with the taller German, their hands quickly going to the other's pussy. Unable to wait any longer, Emily grabbed Rebecca and pulled her to the bed. The Brit immediately spread her thighs and reached down, also spreading her pussy lips.

Emily aimed her cock carefully and, with a grunt of lust, thrust forward powerfully. To her annoyance, when she was just over half way inside, she hit Rebecca's cervix. She looked down, panting lustfully at the sight of the bulge her cock made, clearly showing where she was. Emily pulled back, panting from having her cock enclosed by Rebecca's clenching walls, before thrusting back inside, earning a cry of pleasure from the Brit, who had a small orgasm right there. Emily repeated the process again and again, until she finally smashed into Rebecca's womb. When their hips met, both simply looked into the other's eyes as they both struggled not to cum right then and there.

Alice, not wanting to be left out, got onto the bed and poised herself above Rebecca's panting face. When Emily hilted inside, she acted, lowering her drooling cunt onto her fellow slave's face. Rebecca was quick to act, opening wide and licking at offered pussy, her nose pressing into Alice's engorged clit, which was larger than most girls'. With everyone being pleasured one way or another, Emily began to properly break in her new cock. She started out slow, wanting to enjoy the sensations, but after only a few thrusts, she could no longer hold back. With an cry of wanton need, Emily began to speed up her thrusts.

With her massive foot and a half of cock, she could build even more power behind her thrusts. Rebecca felt it each time she sunk to the hilt, her pussy clenching so tightly that she was pulled back and forth by Emily's thrusts. Alice's own pleasure increased, as Rebecca's face rubbed against her needy cunt, those lips never missing a chance to wrap around her engorged button, setting off small bursts of ecstasy throughout Alice's body. As all of their moans filled the room, Emily couldn't hold back any longer. She sunk once more into the hilt and let out ecstatic cry, signalling her orgasm.

Alice, knowing what was likely to happen, moved away from Rebecca's face. The Brit gave her clit one last lick, bringing her to edge, so that, when she set herself down on Rebecca's stomach, a quick flick of her wrist was all it took, joining Emily in her orgasm. Rebecca, seeing the two cumming, and feeling Emily's cock throb wildly inside her, also joined them, her cry rising above theirs as Emily's first spurt of cum hit her womb. Alice could feel it too and she looked down through the haze of her orgasm.

Emily also made sure to watch. A rational side of her saying she needed to see how much cum she produced, while another side of her screamed with joy at the prospect of seeing Rebecca once more inflate to the size of an elephant. She ignored the warring sides, and simply watched. The first spurt was not enough to inflate her too badly, a small paunch forming from the amount. On the second the amount she shot increased dramatically, suddenly making her seem six months pregnant. Emily tried to count how many times she shot inside, but the lust made her lose count at twelve. Alice had fallen off Rebecca from the sudden increase in size.

The three all watched, Rebecca cumming again each time Emily shot into her, while the dickgirl was lost in an endless ocean of bliss. Alice was leisurely rubbing her pussy, sinking first three fingers, then four, then her entire fist inside, as she too enjoyed the sight. By then, Rebecca looked to be housing six full term babies inside, and Emily showed absolutely no signs of coming down. The first sign that her orgasm was fading, was the time between each spurt, as seconds would pass before Rebecca inflated yet again. By that time however, she may as well have been carrying a full grown horse.

Despite the sign that the orgasm was beginning to end, Emily continued. It seemed like she was producing even more than before, as Rebecca grew bigger than the queen sized bed she laid on, which thankfully was able to support her massive weight. Finally, with a final, gigantic spurt, Emily's orgasm finally came to an end. When she had come down from cloud nine, she found her cock was still hard as iron inside Rebecca, whom she quickly realised was more stomach than person. Emily's demon-futa creature could have fit comfortably inside Rebecca at that point.

She pulled out, the combination of her thick cock and Rebecca's unwillingness to lose any semen, having kept nearly every drop inside. Now, without the plug, it all come flooding out. There was brief delay, enough that Emily stepped aside, evading the massive deluge of her semen, mixed with Rebecca's own meagre cum. Her cock was still hard as stone, and Alice had yet to be fucked as well. That thought dominated Emily's mind and she dragged Alice from the quickly flooding room. The two went to one of the equally sized guest rooms.

As soon as they were inside, Alice sunk to all fours. Emily lined her monstrous prick with her pussy, but Alice stopped her, reaching back and lifting it slightly higher.

"Are you sure?" Emily managed to gasp out.

"Fuck yeah." Alice moaned and let out a shrill cry of joy as that massive tip spread her rosebud wider than before. Thanks to the stretchy card, and Emily's residual cum it slid in fairly easily, however that didn't remove much of the pain. To Alice it was the most amazing experience she had ever gone through, her eyes having been opened at the shop, and now she was basking in the joy of having her anus spread wide, while her intestines were invaded by her Mistress's god-like cock. The pain was intense, but to her it was pleasure incarnate.