Voluptus Ludum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I activate the effect of my equipment card from my hand: by removing all other copies of it from the game I can discard this card and equip one card of my choosing from anywhere in the game. I choose my Incubus Armour." The spiked armour spread across her body once more and she ran to greet the attacking catgirl, whose eyes widened in shock, as Emily picked her up and began to tease her pussy. Bell suddenly remembered the style of play Emily used.

There was little she could do however. It seemed that attack power didn't hold any sway in the situation, as she activated her skill and even began clawing at Emily's massive hands, but all to avail. Against her will, she could feel her body responding to the finger that lightly prodded her opening, her mind was clouding with lust, her eyes fell on Emily's breasts, which were actually leaking a white fluid; milk. Unable to help herself, Bell leaned down, pressing her head to a breast, the nipple poking into her cheek, before she turned slightly and opened her lips. She took in the massive teat and began suckling like a small child.

Emily responded in kind. The hand that gripped Bell shifted slightly, letting the fingers run over the catgirl's small breasts, teasing the nipples into hard peaks. By this point, the combined ministrations to her erogenous zones, and the absolutely fantastic milk pouring down her throat, had Bell sopping wet and all to eager to cum. Emily removed the teasing digit and shifted the suckling catgirl, so that her dripping cunt was hovering just over the towering cock. Bell was about to complain about Emily stopping, but her complaint was silenced before she could even speak.

Emily pulled her down. Her cock was easily as big as the catgirl's entire body, but Emily had seen the effects of this realm, how no matter what those involved were never physically hurt. Of course, that didn't mean it was easy, as she applied more and more force, feeling Bell's pussy beginning to spread around the tip, which was nearly as wide as her body was. Eventually, the tip entered, quickly followed by the entire head. Bell could hardly believe this.

She knew her sexual preferences. She didn't like dick, she liked pussy, even then she only cared for furries, and yet... this dickgirl was brining her closer and closer to orgasm, and just from the first section of her cock. As more of it sank in, her womb being invaded like it was nothing, the catgirl could hardly deny the pleasure she was experiencing. Unable to fight back, Bell simply resigned herself to her fate and began to suckle greedily once more, openly moaning now, the vibrations causing Emily to lactate further. A quarter of the shaft was inside now.

Knowing that taking Bell from her nipple would make it harder to make her cum, Emily stopped just as her cock was about to get in the way. As it was, the flesh of Bell's stomach was pressing against her breasts from the massive phallus invading her depths. Emily began to pull her off, the friction and massive size sending Bell into the first of many orgasms. Emily repeated this again and again, before she upped her game. With her cock supporting the catgirl, Emily moved her hands to her tight rear, where she spread those small cheeks apart, revealing the slightly loose rosebud. Bell knew what was coming and could only moan from the anticipation.

Emily coated one of her fingers in the liberal amounts of juices Bell was producing, before she gently began to slide the massive digit inside. Emily was surprised to find that Bell was fairly loose back there, however she continued on even as the catgirl's anal muscles clamped around her, no doubt due to the constantly repeating orgasms she was experiencing. In the corner of her eye, Emily saw the counter, telling her how much damage she had dealt. To her surprise it was already at four, and she was nowhere near finished cumming yet. She suspected Bell had seen her previous battles, but had forgotten about the effect of her Incubus Armour.

Bell, despite experiencing orgasms on par with those from just a short while ago, was far from insensate. She was watching the damage counter carefully, knowing that once she reached one she would have to stop this. It was undoubtedly risky, but she was confident she could do it. As Emily began to force an additional finger inside her rectum, that confidence shook slightly, as another orgasm rocked her body to the core. Almost as though she knew her plan, Emily picked up the pace, even though she was far from climax.

The scheming catgirl could hardly keep up. Her body was betraying her; the amount of damage she would take was rising far quicker than she would have liked. In what seemed like no time, it had reached the point where she would be left with just three damage counters. Summoning as much will power as she, Bell pulled away from the still lactating breast and began rocking her hips, hoping to stimulate Emily further. The demon-futa was far from done however, even with the added participation on Bell's side, she was still going strong. As another orgasm rocked her core, Bell struggled to think of a way out of the situation.

Her saviour came in the form of her tails. She had almost forgotten about them, until Emily's hand ran against them, giving Bell an idea. Thankfully, the tails seemed similar to her tentacles, in that they operating on a separate consciousness, but still acted according to her will. She wrapped them around as much cock as she could, and began jerking them up and down. The added stimulus clearly having an effect on Emily, as she found it harder to concentrate on simply fucking Bell. That being said, Emily had an easy enough plan to remedy the situation.

Pulling Bell up until the head was beginning to exit her pussy, the catgirl looked down in surprise. Then Emily smirked evilly, and, with a grunt of effort, she brought the formidable catgirl down, sinking all four and a half feet of her cock inside her. Emily had suspected this might happen, due to her increased length when erect it also affected the creatures she used, merely adding to their already monstrous lengths. And now she was fucking a girl barely over five feet tall, with a cock that was four and a half of those feet. Their crotches met to a cry of joy from Emily who found she couldn't hold on any longer.

Bell couldn't believe what she was seeing. All of that demonic cock was inside her, rising a full three feet above her head even while encased as it was in her own flesh. She felt Emily thicken inside her, no doubt about to cum. Bell's plan had worked, but she had not accounted for one massive factor; Emily's cum. As the first shot fired, Bell realised she was going to lose at this rate. She had awoken an inflation fetish just short while ago, and Emily was no doubt about to take that fetish to its limits, and Bell would love every second of it. She needed to do something, anything.

As the first gush of Emily's cum inflated Bell's womb, the dickgirl laid back, knowing what was about to happen. As she held Bell against her thighs, her gigantic stomach already as large as Alice's had been that morning. Emily knew the girl would be cumming over and over, thus assuring her victory. Content as she was, Emily simply let her cum flow, though when she felt the stomach beginning to press into her face, she turned the rapidly inflated around, even as another burst of her cum shot inside. Bell was nearly unconscious by this point.

As Emily came down from her several minute long orgasm, she pulled out. Standing she observed the monster she had created; Bell could have held full grown elephants by this point, her unconscious body twitching wildly all the while, the aftershocks of her powerful orgasms rocking her repeatedly.

"Okay, you can send us back now." Emily called out, but got no reply. Confused, she spotted the damage counter in her peripheral vision; it was locked at seven, meaning Bell still had one damage left. How, Emily thought, dumbfounded, she had felt Bell cumming over and over again. Surely she would have reached eight by now.

"S-surprised?" Bell stuttered, trying to move but failing miserably with her massive stomach. A flash of light, caused Emily to shut her eyes, upon opening which she saw Bell was perfectly normal again, except for Emily's milk that clung to her facial fur.

"A bit, yeah."

"I activated one of my cards abilities when you started cumming. If I am about to take enough damage to be put down to one damage counter, I can remove the 'Ninth Life' equipment card from play, along with one card of my choosing, my current creature then gets the effects and power of the removed card. And I chose this: 'Neko Deus Immortal'." Emily recognised it and knew its power, "Not only that, but it gains another ability. By removing all but five cards in my deck from the game, my opponent's damage becomes equal to mine. Of course I now have to win in under five turns, or I'll lose by default." Emily stared in shock at the power these cards had, and also how much control Bell possessed.

With her turn done, Emily returned to her position, as did Bell. The catgirl drew but simply ended her turn. At Emily's confused expression, Bell explained:

"The effect I used comes at another price, that I cannot attack the turn after I used it. So it's your move." Emily grinned and was all too happy to take her turn. Bell no doubt had several tricks up her sleeve, but so did she.

"Do you remember the creature I played to beat Alice?" She asked. Bell did, though her memories were limited to the beauty and name of the creature; Angelus Urinam. The catgirl's eyes widened in shock as she realised Emily had it in her hand, "Come forth: Angelus Urinam!" Bell looked at the one card in her hand, but it could do nothing to help her in that situation.

"I know you have the power of my Incubus Armour, however by discarding my hand its effects are negated. Of course, the second ability means that you will also take two additional damage each time you orgasm this turn, but there's another ability I didn't use last time. If I discarded the following four cards: Angelus Sanguinis, Angelus Libidinis, Diabolus Irae and Diabolus Virtutis, I gain the following effect: If my opponent is at the same damage as me, I can deal one damage automatically for every card in my drop zone with Angelus or Diabolus in their name." Bell stumbled back in shock as her damage counter reduced to zero.

"Emily Ralia is the winner!" Puer declared, "I shall now transport you both back to your homes."

"Wait!" Bell shouted, she walked up to Emily.

"How did you beat me? We don't have our deck holders, and my deck's designed to consistently give me my trump card. So how?!"

"I don't know. Luck of the draw, I guess." Seeing the enraged look on Bell's face, she continued, "I really don't know. Don't worry though, Bell," She reached down and scratched the cat girl behind the ears, something Bell oddly allowed despite herself, "I'll fuck you a lot to make up for it." With that Emily disappeared and Bell returned to her own home.

"Mistress!" Alex called out in surprise, seeing her sister/Mistress appear from thin air. Bell glanced at her then down at the floor, "Did you... did you win?"

"No. Emily Ralia won. I-I'm her sex slave now." Bell said, sounding bitter, though in truth she was calm about it all. Something about Emily almost made it seem like being a servant to her sexual desires was far from a bad thing. Bell blushed, thinking that this seemed similar to how she felt for Alex.

"So, do I serve her now, Mistress?" Alex asked, confused.

"Yes and no." A sudden voice echoed through their minds. Bell whipped her head around quickly, trying to find who had spoken.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked aloud.

"I am Sors Nepellus. I'm contacting you to explain Alex's situation; she will serve both you and Emily. To be put in more hierarchy terms, Emily is the Queen, while Bell is the princess, alongside Rebecca and Alice, while Alex is her personal servant. You serve them all, but Emily's orders always come first. Understand?" Both Alex and Bell nodded, "Good, then I hope you enjoy your new living accommodations."

The moment the Goddess finished her sentence, the world around the twins turned black and suddenly they weren't in their apartment.

"Oh, shit! That scared the fuck out of me." Rebecca exclaimed seeing Alex and Bell suddenly appear directly in front of her.

"Where... where are we?"

"My place," Rebecca said, "Well techincally, it belongs to my Mistress since she more or less owns me."

"Don't put it like that, Rebecca." Emily moaned from the couch. She was no longer in the form of Angelus Urinam, but her cock was still there and massively erect, while Alice happily sucked on the tip. She pushed Alice away gently, and addressed the two newcomers, "Hey there. Sorry to say this so soon after you got here, but I need a favour." Bell glanced at Alex who shrugged.

"Sure... Mistress."

"Can you turn back to normal please? I'm not into the whole furry thing." Bell blanched at this, as did Alex. Emily noticed this and was quick to calm things down, "Okay, maybe not back to normal, but the cat and dog faces gotta go, so does the fur, please?" She said it both sternly and comfortingly at once. Bell thought about it, she could live with just the ears and tail she supposed. Alex seemed to agree.

"Fine... I guess it's okay."

"Awesome." Emily said and hugged the smaller sibling. Their decks were already on the table beside their mats, almost like a symbol of Emily's position. The futanari quickly located the ideal cards and placed them onto the creature slots. The twins changed immediately, letting out small moans of mild discomfort, before the change ended. Both were the same height and build they had been before, but now they each had a pair of animal ears atop their heads and tails swaying above their rears. Emily walked up to the two and brought them in close:

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you in a bit." Bell blushed and her pussy flooded with desire. She couldn't wait...