Voluptus Ludum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily could barely keep herself from cumming. Despite having fucked Alice's ass that same day, it was still tight as a nun's pussy, her anal muscles clamping down on Emily's invading dick. She could hear the pain in Alice's moans, but whenever she tried to pull back before hilting, the German masochist would beg her not to. The memory of before came to Emily's mind, reminding her that Alice was a latent masochist. Knowing the pain was the same as pleasure to her, Emily took hold of the German's wide hips, pulling them to her and sinking all eighteen inches of her throbbing cock inside. The two could no longer form words anymore.

Having cum very recently, Emily was still sensitive. The second her hips met Alice's bountiful ass, she let loose the sperm of ecstasy. The German felt it immediately and came from both the rapid pulsations of Emily's dick, and the anticipation of all that cum flooding her insides. The first spurt came, filling Alice with warmth, but she knew the best was yet to come. The first was barely enough to trickle into her stomach, but on the second and third, she could already taste it. Unwilling to waste any of her Mistress's cum, Alice turned around, with Emily's cock still firmly inside her and looked her in the eye. Emily understood what she wanted.

She picked the German girl up, cock still pumping out massive amounts of cum, and carried her to the bathroom. Despite her hopes, they weren't fast enough before Alice began to vomit cum, though just after Emily set the girl in the bath tub. The amount of cum that poured into her ass filled her immensely, and, even though she was vomiting large quantities of it, the amount still inflated her stomach. Alice refused to spill any cum from her ass, as such she clenched muscles tightly, cutting off that escape root.

Soon enough the tub began to fill with cum. Alice reached out and plugged the drain, wishing to see how much cum her Mistress made. Minutes passed by and Emily's second orgasm ended. Alice had inflated massively, even with cum practically spraying from her lips. Emily pulled out and Alice, acting on an instinctive thought, sat down in the tub, the cum splashing around her massive breasts. With gravity at work, she stopped regurgitating Emily's seed, instead it leaked from her slightly gaping asshole.

Looking down, Emily was glad to see her erection had been satisfied. She knew neither Alice, nor Rebecca could handle another round, since both were practically comatose. Speaking of Rebecca, Emily though, leaving Alice to bathe in cum in order to check on the Brit. In the master bedroom, she was relieved to see that most of her cum had poured out, leaving Rebecca with a stomach that made her look pregnant with twins, rather than twin horses.

"Hey there." Rebecca greeted, or rather moaned.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Emily asked, sitting down besides the deflated slave.

"Fucking amazing." She said and smiled at her Mistress, "If anything, you could've given me more honestly." As though in reaction, Emily felt her cock begin to rise. She didn't fight it, since she was certain Rebecca would adore another session of being fucked and inflated.

"Good, 'cos you're gonna get more." Emily moaned, standing and once more placing her dick against Rebecca's cum leaking cunt. This is gonna be a hell of night, both Emily and Rebecca thought when Emily started cumming again.

(Meanwhile) "Oh god, that was great." Bell mewled and stretched. Alex rolled to the side, her muzzle coated in Bell's vaginal juices after being made to pleasure her sister several times over. She wasn't complaining though; her very existence revolved around Bell and her pleasure now. The smaller, now dominant twin sat up. She should feel tired after such an experience, but clearly her new form a far greater stamina than her former self did. As she got up, she turned the camera off.

"When you're able, get to editing and uploading those videos." Bell ordered and went to get something to eat.

"Yes, my Mistress." Alex moaned. The past few days had been amazing, Bell thought as she poured herself a large glass of milk, her tentacles acting separately to make a tuna sandwich. Not only did she became a catgirl, but she convinced Alex, who had always been the more level-headed of the two, to become the dog equivalent, and now Bell was a demonic mistress with tentacles for hair, four wings that folded against her back neatly, a pair of furry cat ears, and a fuzzy tail that swayed to and fro lazily. Yes, she thought, life is good.

Back in the bedroom, she saw Alex with one hand on the laptop, clicking and typing away, while the other was between her thighs. Bell sighed and walked over to her subservient sister, a tentacle reaching out and pulling the hand away.

"No masturbating when we're not filming." Bell said and Alex whimpered, clearly wishing to continue, but her body refused to disobey the dominant catgirl. Sighing once again, Bell acquiesced and quickly set up the camera as Alex picked up where she left off. While Bell was far from pleased having to stop her slave from getting off, they needed to save up their energy to make content, otherwise living would get difficult. Alex both set up their site and videos, even as she fingered herself while watching them.

After a while Bell felt her lust building. On some instinctive level, she knew it was because of her current form, that she would no longer be able to go much more than an hour without cumming. She pulled Alex away from the laptop, just as the videos began uploading, and sat on the wolf-girl's muzzle forcing it against her dripping cunt. Alex had gained a whole new understanding since losing to Bell; instinctively she knew where to lick, when to press her nose against Bell's clit, or when to pull away and simply run her paws against those engorged vaginal lips. Of course, Bell was far from stingy with the pleasure.

Her new hair seemed to have a mind of its own, though it was linked to Bell's desires. As such the numerous tentacles reached down to pleasure the submissive girl, growing longer when needed. Two wrapped around Alex's large bust, their tips rubbing against her nipples, while leaking a semi-translucent fluid. Others went to her crotch, where they wasted no time and penetrated her. Each tendril was barely an inch around, but with six all entering at once, their lack of girth made little difference. Alex's moans only served to heighten Bell's own pleasure, the vibrations running through her pussy from the wolf-girl's muzzle.

Not satisfied with taking one hole, the remaining tentacles quickly found their new target. Alex let out a shocked moan as tendril after tendril penetrated her virgin anus, leading the wolf-girl to realise she too was an anal slut, just like her sister. Bell could feel everything her tentacles did, it was like they were extremely long clits, the pleasure that spiked through her body attesting to the comparison. Before long she could feel something build within, and not just from her crotch, it felt like something was building within her tentacles. A thick, almost hot fluid began rushing through the lengths, making Bell realise that each of her tentacles were actually dicks. The thought turned her on even further, bringing her to a female orgasm as well.

She pressed Alex's muzzle into her pussy, the wolf-girl moans increasing. Bell let out a cross between a meow and human cry as her orgasm hit home, her new cum spraying from her tentacles, the ones at Alex's breasts spraying down her fur, while the others filled her anus and womb. The amount was incredible, easily several dozen times the amount a human man would make in a week. With so much being forced inside, Alex's stomach began to inflate. Bell couldn't see, but soon enough she could feel the taut skin touching her feet, even as cum sprayed out from around the tentacles, creating a quickly growing puddle of yogurt thick cum. Alex's own orgasm hit her as her flesh expanded, howling into her Mistress's cunt.

When all was said and done the two were laying side by side, each panting while Alex drained. Bell, struck by sudden curiosity, crawled between her slave's legs and began to lap up the thick stream. The flavour set her arousal off again, causing her to make use of the tentacles while she continued with her meal. All in all she had sixteen locks of tentacle hair, she gave Alex six, while she took the remaining ten. As before Alex's pussy and ass were filled with a pair of thin tentacles each, while the last pair entered her muzzle, leaking their pre-cum over her large tongue. Bell meanwhile had her mouth occupied with her meal.

The ten she had kept for herself split into fives, and immediately speared her cunt and ass. The sudden pain brought a shocked cry from the dominant catgirl, as she herself tore through her own hymen, something she had forgotten about. The pain was soon gone as her hair squirmed about, soon finding her g-spot, while the ones in her ass simply pressed on further. During the time she had browsed the furry porn, an image of a catgirl like herself had come up, though there was no one else in the picture except for a cluster of tentacles. Bell had noticed how they seemed to be going all the way through the girls body.

The image came to her mind as her own tentacles slithered through her intestines. The ones in her pussy had entered her womb, going through her cervix without her noticing, where they began coiling up into a large ball, the tendrils extending to grant her even more pleasure. As the ones in her rear entered her stomach, something she felt clearly and very came from, the tendrils in her womb had made her seem massively pregnant with a tentacle baby, the individual forms each obvious through her swollen flesh. Bell didn't know how she could take this sort of treatment, but she didn't care.

She could them climbing up her oesophagus now. Not much further and she would taste them. Alex, despite the overwhelming pleasure she too was experiencing, as the tentacles fucked her viciously, couldn't take her eyes from Bell. Her sister, no, her Mistress was fucking herself in a way Alex had never thought possible. Unable to help herself, the wolf-girl reached out and began stroking the squirming belly of her Mistress, feeling the tentacles within as they writhed beneath the skin. Bell felt it also, her pleasure rising to the point where she was certain she wouldn't last much longer. With a final push, she felt the unfortunately familiar sensations of gagging, as all five tentacles emerged from her mouth.

The sight was too much. Bell let out a gurgled cry as she came. She extracted all the tentacles from Alex, who also achieved orgasm from the sudden retreat, and forced them into her ass and pussy, while the ones that poured from her mouth joined them. Bell couldn't explain why she felt a sudden infatuation with being overstuffed, or why she wanted to have all her tentacles cum inside her, but the desire was too great to resist. Alex's orgasm had forced the remaining cum inside her womb to come squirting out, effectively baptising her sister in her own ejaculate.

If the world exploded, Bell was certain she wouldn't care. The sensation of having six constantly writing tentacles in her womb, and ten others rapidly stretching her anus was unlike anything she could ever hope to feel, and it only got better as the first volley cum shot inside. The shapes of the tentacles in her womb disappeared as she was rounded out neatly by her cum alone, while it filled her stomach to bursting, before rising up into her throat. Bell knew she couldn't breathe, stuffed as she was, but that was of no concern to her. She placed a hand on her already gigantic abdomen, feeling it pressing into the bed beneath her.

Alex pulled away and, with a grunt of effort, turned Bell onto her back. She looked to be carrying quintuplets to term and her orgasm was only just beginning to wane, her face a mask of cum and pure bliss. Her eyes had rolled back into her head and it was clear she had passed out, but still her body continued with the orgasm. As her cum stopped shooting her tentacles retracted, the act causing her unconscious to have a miniature orgasm. With her Mistress passed out, Alex took the opportunity to shower and grab something to eat.

(Back in America) Emily pulled out and quickly retreated. She was horrified by how absolutely arousing Rebecca being inflated was. She had fucked her again with the intention of it being the last time before bed, but when she saw Rebecca inflating once again, with a slight increase from what was already there, Emily found she couldn't stop. When her orgasm finished, she simply picked up again, even after Rebecca had passed out from the constant orgasms forced upon her, Emily continued. Now, fully satisfied, Emily was standing in the doorway.

Rebecca was twice as big as the bed now, thanks to Emily's cock being an effective plug. The dickgirl watched with morbid lust as her cum poured forth, though Rebecca's pussy was only so large, meaning that the amount that she lost was a comparable pittance to the amount still inside her. Alice had recovered just as Emily finished, and was also watching by her Mistress's side as the master bedroom was flooded. Not wanting to clean up the whole mansion, Emily struggled to come up with a way to keep the sperm in the room. To her surprise the door was the type that came in two halves, and was in fact watertight.

Relieved, she shut the bottom half, just as her jizz reached the doorway. Knowing it would be a long time before she had deflated enough for her and Alice to use the bed, Emily instead went to the guest room, Alice following close behind. With a yawn, Emily got under the covers, not bothering to clean off the cum still remained on her dick, or the large amount that had splattered the rest of her. Alice soon joined her, the German girl hugged her Mistress close, while her hands rested on the god-like phallus.

When morning came, Emily stretched happily. That is, until she felt the unfamiliar weight on her chest. Opening her eyes she saw the twin mountains that were her breasts, and the massive cock that greeted her between them. Before she could panic, the memories of yesterday's events came flooding back.

"God," She groaned, "This is gonna get old, real fast." She said aloud.

"Hmm? Oh, morning, Mistress." Alice said, sitting up and yawning. Like Emily she was surprised by the new size of her bust, but soon remembered what had happened. She looked at her Mistress and saw the magnificent morning wood she sported. Without a word, Alice straddled Emily, lifting the cock so that it stood between her breasts. Pre-cum was already pouring from tip, coated her breasts and letting her Mistress fuck her tits effectively. As Emily neared her release, Alice quickly moved and placed her pussy atop it, before letting herself sink down.

Having her cock hilt inside someone so early, Emily couldn't hold back. She came just as Alice's crotch met her's. In moments, the German girl was massively inflated once again. As Emily's climax began to wind down, she moved Alice to the side, thankful that she was much stronger than most due to the card she had used, otherwise the mountain that was Alice would have crushed her. Emily planted a quick kiss on Alice's lips and left the room, leaving the German to deflate.

As she walked past, Emily looked into the master bedroom. She sighed with relief, seeing Rebecca sleeping soundly, her stomach back to normal, though the room was now a literal pool of cum. As Emily walked down the stairs, she noticed that the scent of cum permeated the entire house, no doubt because she had left half the door open. Knowing that there wasn't to be done about it, Emily went about fixing herself breakfast. It was a fairly simple omelette, but she used one abnormal ingredient; her own milk. Guess it can come in handy, she thought as she dug in.

Sitting in the living she sighed and leaned back. That was better than she thought it would be, no doubt due to her oddly delightful breast milk. Knowing Rebecca would be asleep for a while longer, and Alice would still need a little longer to deflate, Emily went for a shower. In the main bathroom, she was surprised to find that the cum she had released into Alice was still there. She put her hand in it and found it to be pretty cold, thought hat could be remedied. Emily was unsure as to why she liked the idea of bathing in her own cum so much, but nonetheless, she drained some of it, and filled it with hot water. Sinking in, she was surprised how relaxing it felt.

The cum was pretty diluted now, though still as thick as yogurt. Emily treated it like any other bath, she shampooed her hair, conditioned it, even found a razor and shaved some of her body hair, the only difference being that she did it all while submerged in her own cum, now mixed with water and some of her leaking milk. When she was done, Emily dried herself off and drained the bath, thinking she would have to do it again. To her surprise, she hadn't gotten hard despite having milked herself, and feeling pretty excited from her literal cum bath. Shrugging, Emily went to check on her girls.

Alice was nearly mobile again, looking to only carry quadruplets, while Rebecca was still sleeping like the dead. Emily simply got dressed and went back downstairs to watch tv. As she was about to turn it on, she felt her consciousness fading, something that was all too familiar to her by then. When she woke, she was in the field again.

"Only one day off, really?" She groaned in annoyance. As she stood, Emily recognised her opponent; Bell. When she had met her before, the Finnish girl had seemed shy and clearly uncertain, but now, the transformed catgirl was overflowing with confidence and even grinned at seeing who she was battling.

"Hey there! Long time no see, uh, Emily, right?" She called out, even waving. Emily returned the gesture, but her expression was serious. She knew Bell was good, and that her deck was powerful, especially the card she currently embodied. Not wasting time, Emily approached the table and took hold of her deck. Not one for small talk, Bell thought and did likewise. When both were done, they heard the voice of Puer, telling them to begin.

"I'll go first." Emily said and drew. She didn't have a very good hand, though she had her most powerful creature at the ready, but there was nothing she could do at the time, except play her most standard creature. As she played the card, she closed eyes, opening them to the familiar sight of the ground being far lower than before, "You're turn."

Bell was mildly surprised by the massive change. She had seen it before during her dreams, but with it right in front of her, it seemed much more real. Nonetheless, she still drew. She also spied the creature she had used on her very first turn. She was disappointed that she had to transform, but if all went well she would be back to normal soon. She summoned the creature, and continued with her turn.

"I attack." Emily did nothing in response, she took the damage and took her turn. She drew and simply attacked. Yes she would take damage, due to Bell's effect, but Bell had to discard and take a damage to use it as well, so it evened out. With that she turned it over to Bell, who looked at her with obvious worry, knowing that Emily was already very good with her deck. The catgirl drew and decided to use a new creature.

"I summon, Neko Deus 'Fallen Form'." The change returned her to a complete human state, before she once again sprouted fur and became a complete catgirl, though with four tails rather than one. It had twelve thousand attack and an ability, but it was useless at that time, since the skill had its own skull count of four. Bell attacked, but Emily was prepared.