All Comments on 'WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 05'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 9 years ago
Plot Hole

My one issue with this story is with the male protagonist knowing the victim. The women agree so that they have no record and nobody is supposed to know - So why does the uncle allow his nephew to know? What are the consequences if the nephew talks?

SmCyberSmCyberalmost 9 years ago
I hope this is NOT the end......

I hope this is NOT the end...... you have set up a lovely teaser, I really hope you continue and return to the "privacy" of the Dept of Correction. This is a fantastic setup and there are thousands of scenarios possible.

Vulnerable women and girls (even families) in a correction centre setting what could be better for a young lad.

SmCyberSmCyberalmost 9 years ago
Feedback

Volescamper are you receiving my personal messages? SmCyber

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Please can we have some more chapters of this great storyline. It has been set up nicely to continue with the experiences of Elizabeth Crawley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just found this story its HOT !!!

Volescamper I have enjoyed this story a lot, it really turned me on. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story its REALLY great.

I can't wait to find out what you have planned for Edwards school friend Elizabeth.

Perhaps she a attracted the attention of the Judge who sentenced her. Or to bring her down and degrade her she has weekly gang bangs or masturbation shows arranged for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 6

Great story can't wait for the next chapters. How about the uncle asking Edward if he has any preference for his school friends humiliation before she arrives. Watch her pee? Watch her masturbate? Watch her shit? Watch her being gangbanged? Before he has his turn with her. Etc. Perhaps Edward meets one or two of his teachers who have also heard that the girl pupil is attending WACS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue.

Great story volescamper, is this the end or are you going to write further chapters? I want more of this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
perfect

I too would like Tod See a continuation with Miss Brown examined in a gyno chair and the beginning humiliation of Mr. Crawly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes go on with this story - Mr. Brown for her physical (in stirrups) and in introducing the schoomate by her entrance physical. Beeing watched during peeing is also a good idea and schoomates participating as well as an old fat, disgusting teacher...the girl fearing to get pregnant of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

very good series. Good forced exibition, reluctant sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A fantisic series - Please don't stop

Like everyone else have already said this is a fantastic story.

I personally have experienced numerous powerful ejaculations fantasizing about the fate of miss Crawley.

Mr Volescamper please write some more. I'm sure there are hundreds of lurkers who like us enjoy this quirky angle on humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

Very nicely written. Please dont stop we really want more. Jack and Sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

one of the best series ever. Especially part 1, 2 and 4 ...

Continuation would be much appreciated!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous