WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward, being the young man he was could already feel his cock starting to appreciate the presence of three naked women, reluctantly agreed and bidding Benjamin farewell they reattached the leads to the girls collars and to Miss Brown's clit ring and made their way once more through the park to the appreciative stares of the men until they reached the car park.

They drove to Edwards place where they parked off the road and the girls were ushered up the driveway and into the house. Edward led them through the front door into the hallway; the girls followed looking around wondering what was planned for them next.

Jack entered carrying a bag he had removed from the boot. "Right you three go through there and change into these, and then come and find us, " he said as he handed Miss Brown the bag, and pointed to a doorway halfway down the hallway. Edward and Uncle Jack entered into the living area which was a bit the worse for wear after three weeks of parental absence.

Uncle Jack looked around the room, "Right Edward, I can see the place could use a bit of a clean and tidy, fortunately the girls will help us here. I hear the cricket is on, let's have a look shall we?"

The two of them wandered into the lounge and sat down as Edward turned on the TV and selected the right channel. They sat in friendly silence as they watched the action, Edward wondering what the women were doing as he watched another ball tossed down at the batter.

"Ah, excellent, over here girls." Uncle Jack said as the women returned. Edward turned and smiled once more, the old fox did like to set the scene. All three had changed into maid's uniforms, which consisted of white caps, white cuffs, black stockings and thin suspenders, and a white frilly bib and apron. The bib reached from the neck and joined the apron at the waist. It was just wide enough to hide the girl's nipples, but allowed the outer curve of their breasts to be clearly seen. The edge of the aureoles was visible on one of the blonde whose were larger than the others. Under this was the apron which hung from a band around the waist and was a just over a hands width wide and was just short of hiding the girls sex. It could be seen they wore no panties.

"Turn round for us ladies," ordered Uncle Jack, and from the back the thin straps of the apron and suspenders was all that concealed their nakedness. "Lovely, what do you think Edward?"

"They look fantastic," Edward stammered as he felt his cock once more start to twitch.

"We might as well enjoy having the house cleaned, and I'm sure well be more than satisfied by the time they have finished." he said as he reached under the apron of one of the blondes and fondled her cunt.

"Ok you lot get to work, I'm sure you can find what you need without us telling you, I want this place spotless, or you'll get another day's duties."

The girls at once disappeared and left the men to watch the cricket. Within a short time they could hear the sounds of activity in the house, clattering in the kitchen, a vacuum cleaner starting up. They continued to watch the action on the screen, though Edward's mind was more on the scantily dressed women working away, than the batters scoring a few more runs. After about half an hour Miss Brown entered the room pulling a vacuum cleaner. She stood waiting as they continued to watch the action on the screen before Jack turned around and spoke to her, "Fine you can carry on here don't mind us."

Miss Brown looked around for a socket and finding one, rewarded the men with the pleasurable sight of her bending over to plug the vacuum in, her sex openly visible between her buttocks. As she stood one breasts slid to one side of the bib clearly showing her nipple. Edward's cock clicked up a notch. Another girl came with a duster, both her nipples clearly visible as the bib slid between the mounds of her breasts.

"Time to relax a bit I think Edward," said Jack as he stood and started to take off his clothes, Edward quickly followed suit and within a minute they were both standing naked ,their cocks stiff as they admired the working women. They sat down once more their stiff cocks standing up in their laps.

Over the next half hour the men chatted whilst they checked out the women working. The house was designed around a central living area and the women had to pass through as they went from room to room tidying and cleaning. The costumes they wore ensured there was an endless titillation as parts of the nakedness was revealed to the men.

"You know Uncle I never realized until now the significance of not always being able to fully see everything." Edward mused.

"Of course, why do you think striptease is more erotic than just having naked women lining up to be viewed. It's that waiting for the next delectable exposure that turns us on. That flash of tit, nipple, or cunt. Of course having said that, once they are naked, then you want to see the lot, but not too obviously. Personally I'm not really a fan of overtly explicit women. Take a look at your little redhead there." He pointed to where Miss Brown was fiddling in the kitchen, her back to the men. "Watch her, all you can see is her back, lovely though that is, she becomes more interesting as the sides of her breasts just become visible, just charming, a promise of more if she would only turn round a bit more. Now that's erotic."

Edward smiled as he also watched Miss Brown at work; he was bewitched by her, or rather her body. As he watched he could feel his cock stiffen more. "You're right Uncle Jack, I can watch her all day dressed or undressed, just watching those marvelous tits really gets me going."

"I can see!" said Uncle Jack, pointing at Edwards's now throbbing member. "You take a break and enjoy her. At my age I need a bit more time between fucks, I'll go and find a beer."

Edward stood and wandered over touching Miss Brown on the shoulder he turned her around.

"You can turn off the vacuum." Edward commanded. She did as he said and turned back her head bowed down as she faced him. He reached forward and grasped the bib squeezing it together to reveal all her breasts. After fondling them for a moment he ran his hands down her body under her apron and between her legs, enjoying the feel of her cunt lips. After a short while he ordered her to kneel on the floor and to lick his cock before telling her to suck it.

She did as he ordered knowing she had no choice. Her lips wrapped around his cock as it slid into her warm mouth. Edward loved to have her sucking his cock as it seemed more humiliating to have it pushed into her face and see her expression as she looked up at him enjoying her. It seemed even more humiliating to have her kneel when she was doing it. For several minutes she serviced him.

"Look at me, I want it in further, come on you can do better than that, or I'll get annoyed and you know what might happen then."

Miss Brown looked up at him as she pushed forward, the tip of his cock making her gag as it slid to the back of her throat. He just loved it, holding her head; he forced himself even further inside, the warmth and action exciting him further. He reveled in the sight of her breasts swaying to the movement of her head the nipples just visible. The sound of her slurping on his cock was enough to edge him towards a climax. Her open eyes wide open looking up at him did the trick and he ejaculated into her mouth.

"Aaahh, lovely, you're an ace cocksucker Miss Brown, that's for sure," he exclaimed as he continued to pulse his seed into her mouth. His member slid out and he went to wipe it as Miss Brown grimaced as she swallow his cum before returning to cleaning.

Uncle Jack had returned with a beer and the two once more sat down to watch the action on the TV. It was surreal to swop from the staid action on the screen to the sight of the three scantily clad women, moving around the place, whilst sitting around naked.

The time passed pleasantly as they talked a bit and watched a bit until the doorbell rang and Uncle Jack looked up from the screen.

"Ah that must be the food," Uncle Jack said. Edward started to get up, to answer the door. "Don't you get it Edward, tell your little redhead to go and answer it, and get her to have the delivery boy bring it in."

Edward waved called to Miss Brown and relayed the command. She looked shocked and he could see her about to say something to him as she must be worried someone might recognize her but she held back, still hesitating.

"Go on you heard what I said, hurry up." Edward said assertively.

She put down her duster and left the room to answer the door, he could see her adjusting her bib to keep her breasts covered as she walked away. Edward would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see the reaction of the delivery boy when she opened the door to him. There was a murmured conversation and then Miss Brown returned with the pizza boy following, a wide grin on his face as he stared at her naked buttocks. He surveyed the room and a shocked look came on his face as he saw the two nude men as well as one of the blondes who had returned. Edward grinned to himself wondering what he was thinking.

"Put it over there on the counter," Uncle Jack said as he pointed into the kitchen, the young lad was probably about 18 and could not stop himself from gawking at Miss Brown as he removed the pizza from the hot box.

"I suppose we had better give you a tip, eh? Would you like to fuck her boy? Would that be a good enough tip?" Miss Brown gasped as the boy's grin widened at this suggestion.

"Would it ever," he laughed.

"Alright 69 bend over that table and spread yourself for him." Miss Brown looked close to tears but knew with the gold collar on she had no choice and was a slave to Uncle Jack's whims. She bent over showing the boy her sex and with her fingers opened her labia revealing her pink inner folds. Her breasts falling free of the bib as she did so. The boy stared at her bum with its inner delights.

""Get on with it then boy." Uncle said to him and the boy quickly dropped his jeans and underpants, his already stiff cock sprang out. Edward just loved this humiliation of Miss Brown, made to fuck anybody, she must feel so degraded. In no time the boy was pumping his cock into Miss Brown. Of course it took no time at all and he quickly came.

"Cor that was amazing what's going on here?" he said as he stood and pulled up his clothes, leaving Miss Brown bent over the table.

"You don't need to know, so off you go." Uncle Jack said as he waved him away. The boy reluctantly turned and was gone.

The other blonde had returned and the three girls stood looking at the food. Uncle Jack rose and motioned Edward to the kitchen, "Time to eat I'm famished, there's enough here for everyone."

He opened the boxes and after taking three plates from the cupboard chopped up some of the pizza into small bits and put some on each of them. Then he placed the plates in a row on the floor against the kitchen wall.

"You three can eat there, on your knees hands behind your backs."

Edward sat down with Uncle Jack and enjoyed his meal as they both watched the girls, their sex in full view as they were forced to eat like dogs. Miss Brown's embarrassment heightened by the sight of the boy's semen oozing out of her vagina down her thighs. Edward was in heaven Miss Brown's degradation from the toffee nosed teacher to this groveling whore, it was perfect.

It was not long before both Uncle Jack and Edward were ready to fuck, and they took a blonde each as they kneeled, still on the floor.

The day was magnificent, though of course it had to end sometime. The girls had appointments they had to keep with their cunts and anuses, and Uncle Jack had duties he was obliged to perform. It was the last day of Miss Brown's sentence, much to Edwards's disappointment, but Uncle Jack did mention there was a chance he could be appointed Miss Brown's probation officer to check on her rehabilitation. He also added that this always involved full medical checkups and performance evaluation that Edward would need to attend.

Uncle Jack bade farewell and the three girls were clad in their coats before walking down the driveway to the car.

"When are your parents way again Edward?"

"In another three weeks I think, dad has another three weeks work in the Bahamas and mum of course is required to go."

"Good that might fit in, do you know Elizabeth Crawley?"

"Yes I remember her, black hair, tall with a nice figure. She was head girl last year, lovely to look all the boys wanted to fuck her, but a really stuck up bitch." Edward looked at Uncle Jack, "You don't mean..."

12