Wait for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." We both said in unison. That got us both to laugh because it was our first time saying it to each other. We had only been dating a couple months, but by this time I could already tell she was the one. We moved in together the next week. She said she wanted to see me everyday, and wanted to sleep in the same bed together every night. I desperately wanted that too.

We chose her apartment, simply because it was the bigger of the two and it would just be easier. I sold most of my furniture and moved in. She was so happy at night when we would lie there in the bed all snuggled up together. My friends told me that once I moved in the sex would decrease, but they could never have been more wrong. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. Sometimes we would have sex two or three times a day. It was great exercise. I was never more healthy in my life. We fit well together.

That's not to say we didn't fight. Every couple has arguments, and we weren't an exception. When we started living together I noticed that she would chew with her mouth open. It was weird at a restaurant she had perfect manners, but when we got home she would smack like a cow. It drove me nuts. Then I read about a mental condition that caused people to hate things like that. I just let it go after that.

She couldn't stand my snoring while we slept. I didn't understand it. We had spent lots of nights together, and she never said anything. She gave me some breathe right strips and the problem went away. Little things like that would come up. Nothing huge, just two people learning to live together. For the most part we enjoyed ourselves and each other's company.

A few more months down the road, things were going so well, I started thinking of popping the big question. I went ring shopping one afternoon and found the perfect set. She loves white gold and the color blue, so I bought a blue diamond princess cut solitary diamond ring for her engagement ring. I know I was probably being presumptuous, but I really loved her.

I planned to ask her one evening when we went for a walk. There was a park with a small pond and bridge crossing over the pond. We walked hand in hand enjoying the sunset and the peace the park brought to our neighborhood. As we crossed the center of the bridge I stopped and pulled her in close.

"Cass, do you love me?"

"Yes, I do Paul, more than anything in this world."

"I love you too, but I have another question I need to ask. Before I do let me say something." I paused for a moment. "When we first met, I was stunned by your beauty, but I fell in love with your heart. I was in awe of your kindness and generosity, but I adore that you only love me. I can't imagine my life without you, and the very thought of it pains my heart. Would you do me the honor of being my wife?" I got down on one knee. "Cassandra Marie Davis, will you marry me?" I pulled out the box with the ring in it and held it up.

"Yes, yes I will." She didn't even hesitate a second. I could not have been happier.

We kissed and then enjoyed the end of the sunset. We made our way home in the remnants of the twilight and then made b love in our bed. It was hot, raw, and animalistic. She was a new kind of sensual that night. The next day found us still in the bed at noon and she was already calling friends to help with the wedding.

Her plan was to have it in three months. We paid for it ourselves to keep from burdening our families. My dad did try to help, but he couldn't do much. He loved Cass and thought of her as his daughter. When they first met he tried to shake her hand and she grabbed his hand pulled him in for a hug. From that moment on they were the best of friends. He would even comment about how she had straightened up his son.

The wedding was beautiful, but I didn't have much to do with it other than signing the checks. My only duties were to buy a tux, find a preacher, and show up on time. I accomplished all three fairly easily. The reception was fun. Several people giving us their best, and their love. When it was all over my bride and I retired to the honeymoon sweet. That was a night to remember. She was more than wild, and I was quick to match her.

We honeymooned in Hawaii, where there were times when we almost got caught having sex on the beach. She really got off on sex in public, and truth be told, so did I. When we got home, I immediately jumped into my next project. I was going to buy her a house that she would love.

After two months I found a house that I thought she would want. The best thing is the price was perfect. The monthly mortgage payment would be less than what we paid in rent. Only question was, would she like it.

I wanted it to be a surprise so I went to pick her up at her office. She was happy to see me standing outside her building waiting on her. I told her I wanted to take her somewhere special, and she eagerly jumped into my car. The house wasn't necessarily downtown, but it was close. It was about 15 minutes from her work, which meant her commute would be easy. She looked at me just a little confused when we turned onto a little street with a row of houses in each side.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." We pulled into the drive of a two story house.

"Who lives here?"

"Us if you want too. I have contacted the realtor and got things going with the bank, but I wanted you to make the final decision."

"Well, this is a surprise. Can we afford this?'

"Actually, the payment would be less than our rent. That isn't an issue. I just hope you like it."

"Well if it looks as good on the inside as it does on the outside, I'll love it."

We went inside and walked around. It had a large living room connected to a large dining room. We wondered into the kitchen where Cass got her first look of the large backyard. Her eyes lit up when she saw all the space for a family. That wasn't even the best part. When we went upstairs she looked at the two large rooms and the main bathroom. Then she saw the door to the master bedroom. It was an even larger room with a walk in closet. Next to the closet was the door to our own connected bathroom. She jumped into my arms and kissed me.

"It's perfect. When do we sign?"

"The bank that owns this place is ready to sell immediately. They have lowered their asking price twice. It's a steal at $300,000. Our bank has given us $400,000 to play with so if there is anything you don't like we can use the remaining balance to upgrade."

"This is so amazing. I can't believe we will own this house. I love you Paul."

"I love you too, babe."

I called the realtor and we signed the papers a few days later. All we had to do is wait for our bank to ok it and everything was good. It didn't take long a few days at the most, but Cass was getting nervous. She wasn't happy until we moved in a few weeks later. We spent the rest of the money on paint and appliance upgrades. By the end of it she was happier than ever.

The night we finally had everything settled in, we made love in the mater bedroom. She was once again wild as could be. She almost screwed me into a coma. Lying there in the afterglow of our vigorous romp, she looked like she wanted to say something or ask something. I was just a tad concerned about the look she had. Her head was lying on my chest, and she was staring off into space.

"You ok, baby?"

"Yea, I was just thinking of something. "

"You wanna tell me?"

"Well, it's more of a question." She tilted her head up to look at me.

"Ok what's your questions?"

"I know we don't usually talk about our past lovers, but I would just like to know how you became this amazing sex god? I'm just curious. It doesn't really matter if you don't want to tell me, but I would like to know."

"Hmmm, sex god?"

"You are pretty good in bed. It's almost like you know what I am thinking before I even know what I'm thinking. The only person I know that can do that is God, so sex god seems appropriate."

"Haha, flattery will get you everything." I looked at her again and I could tell she really wanted to know.

"You promise you won't judge or get angry with me when I tell you this story?"

"I promise to try not to overreact."

"Good enough." I cleared my throat. We were married now so I guess she ought to know about my past.

"I was 16 when I lost my virginity." I looked at her with a nervous smile. "To my cousin."

"What, to your cousin?" Her head popped up and she looked a little shocked.

"Step-cousin. She was the daughter of my uncle's second wife. She was about five years old when they got married, so I grew up thinking she was my cousin." I gave her a little grin. Then she hit me in the arm. "You promised not overreact."

"Sorry, please continue." She said laying her head back down

"She was 20, and her family was spending a few weeks in the summer with us. They always did. Well, one afternoon after some fun in the pool with my cousin. She walked in on me while I was in the shower. She had this evil grin on her face as she stepped into the shower with me. I won't go into detail, but she took my virginity and left that shower with more than a grin." I looked at Cass to try and gage her reaction. She didn't have the look of disgust, so I continued.

"We had sex several times that summer, and I came out if it thinking I was God's gift to women, but I was a fool. I had a couple more girlfriends in high school, but they left me after only a couple weeks. I didn't know what had happened to make them leave me. It couldn't have been the sex, because I was awesome at sex. Atleast I thought I was awesome at sex. Then in my freshman year in college I met Rachel. She was probably my first real love. We were together for a few months when my mom died of cancer, and I had to head home for a while. She said she wanted to go with me but couldn't. I understood. I went home and grieved with my family. In a rush for companionship I went back to school earlier than I planned. I walked into my dorm room to find my lovely Rachel fucking my roommate. I was devastated. She jumped up and covered herself. I couldn't understand it. I was huge compared to this guy, but she fucked him anyway. My roommate made hasty retreat.

I was on the verge of tears, but I had to know why. She said that it was because I was crap in bed. That his little dick gave her more orgasms in one night than I did in a month. I was shocked and humiliated. Then she told me that sometimes I would hurt her with how ruff I was. I felt horrible hearing that i had caused her pain. Sex is supposed to be something beautiful and nothing but pleasure. I never wanted to hurt anyone again. I couldn't blame her for cheating on me." A tear made its way down my cheek.

"I was a selfish and abusive lover. I looked only for my own pleasure, and I thought pleasure came to the girl just by being with me. I was so stupid when I was younger."

"You were young and you didn't know any better."

"Yea, but I was still human. I hurt her Cass. A man should never hurt a woman, especially during sex. Sex should be love, and pleasure, and fun just like how we are together. I swore to never be that selfish again. When I met the woman I would marry, she would never have a reason to cheat on me. I was going to be the most loving attentive husband in the history of husbands."

"Well, you have done an amazing job so far, but you can't blame it all on yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"She should have told you before she ran off with your roommate. She could have at least explained how she felt and given you a chance to change. Instead she cheated on you and hurt you, and while you were grieving about your mom too. She sounds like a horrible person and just blamed everything on you. I could never do that to you. I could never hurt you like that. It would kill me to know I caused you that much pain."

"That is why I love you so much. Your are the kindest person I have ever met. There isn't a mean bone in your body." I could feel her cringe when I said that.

"What's wrong hunny?"

"Nothing, keep telling me your story." She smiled.

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "Ok. Well, after I realized why she did it, I was determined to learn how to please a woman the right way. I read books, down loaded videos and even talked to women. I got tons of advice and learned hundreds of techniques. Then I went back to Rachel a year and a half later. I practically begged her to have sex with me agian. After a week of begging she finally relented and that night we had sex. At the end of it she was lying there with her mouth hanging wide open. She said it was the most intense sexual experience of her life. She wondered where I had learned everything. I told her I took what she said to heart and changed. She cried because she wished she had just talked to me since I was so willing to change. She thought i was going to be like all the other men in her life and just stay the same stubborn asshole. I asked her if she wanted to try again, but she said no. She met a man that was the love her life, and she felt horrible for having sex with me behind his back. I told her why didn't she tell me she was in a relationship. She just got out of my bed and said it would be ok. He would never know. I stopped her and told her to never cheat on him again. If she truly loved him, she would forsake all others for him. We parted ways, but I gained some of my self respect back. I had rocked her world. Before she left I gave her a book for her boyfriend. She asked what it was and I told her the secret to my success."

"Why didn't you keep it?"

"I read it four times. I learned everything I could from it. Plus when we got married, I bought another copy." We both had a good laugh.

"Are you still worried about pleasing me?"

"More than ever."

"Why?"

"Because, this isn't some college fling. This is my life, and my life revolves around you. If you are happy I am happy. If you are sad I am sad. I want you to be the happiest wife ever."

"Oh but I am. It's my desire to make you happy too you know. My life is twisted up in yours too. I love you so much that sometimes my heart feels like bursting."

We kissed deeply and she could tell I was getting hard again. Without a warning she jumped on top and my cock slid deep into her body.

"I love this position. You are so fucking deep in me. It's almost like you brushing on the back of my tonsils."

We made love like that for what seemed like hours. At the end she collapsed on top of me and we just laid there holding each other.

"I guess we'll just have to spend the rest of our lives making each other happy. I love you Paul."

"I love you too Cassandra." I rarely used her full name, but the timing was right at this point.We drifted off to sleep and dreamed of our futures.

A few months after we were married, Cass got a promotion and was the new head of her department. It meant she would have to travel a few times a month, but they would be short trips. Three days max was her usual trip, and sometimes I got to go with her. She hated leaving me when I couldn't go, but she loved her job. I never once thought she was unfaithful to me. She had my complete trust in her fidelity.

I missed her when she left, but still I encouraged her to go and do her job. We would always have an amazing sex session before she left. Licking and sucking and making love like it would be our last time. At the end of it we would hold each other and whisper sweet nothings to each other. The pillow talk was her favorite. She would describe how I had just made her feel, and how the love we shared made it so much more intense and explosive.

I was content to lie there and admire her beautiful body. Her brown hair flowing over her shoulders and her brown eyes glowing from her orgasms. Her slim waste and firm backside were only outdone by her B cup perky breast. They weren't large, but they were full and beautiful.

I remember the night before she left on that fateful trip. The love making was extra vigorous and passionate that night. She came seven times that night. She was just insatiable. When it was all over we lied in bed and she had this sad look on her face. It was unusual for her to be down after a good romp, and I was concerned with her change in mood.

"Cass, is there something wrong?"

"Huh, oh sorry baby. I was just thinking."

"Penny for your thoughts." She raised her head and sat her chin on my chest looking me in the eyes.

"What would you do if I died?"

The question shook me to my core. I didn't want to think of losing her. Life without my loving wife was unthinkable. It was unbearable. I was at a loss for words.

"I... I uh... I don't know what I would do."

"You've never thought about it before have you?"

"No, I never wanted to think about it either."

"I know what I would do if you died."

"And what's that?" I was sad to hear her say she thought about it.

"Wait."

"Wait on what?"

"You of course. I would wait for you to come back to me, or until I went to join you. That is what I would do."

"You wouldn't find another person to spend your life with?"

"There isn't a man on this planet that I could love like I love you. If I lost you it would be like losing myself. I don't want anyone else, and I never will."

"You would really wait for me?"

"Yes."

"You love me that much?"

"More than you'll ever know."

"Just how would I make it back to you?"

"You'll find a way."

"In that case, you better find a way back too. If you wait for me I'll wait for you. Just don't take to long." She always giggled at my jokes.

"I won't I promsie."

She was asleep in a few minutes. I spent that night thinking. I couldn't live without her, because our lives were so deeply tied together. She was my life, and I did everything for her. Sleep finally found me after my mind finally decided to shut down.

My alarm signaled it was time for her to get up and get ready for her flight. We showered together and even made love there. She was soon dressed and headed for the door. As she headed to her car she turned kissed me deeply and passionately.

"Wait for me." She whispered in my ear.

"Till the end of time." I whispered back.

The last time I spoke to her was when she called telling me she got to Dallas and had checked into her hotel. We expressed our love for each other, and her last words to me were "wait for me".

It was six in the evening when I got the call from her boss. He had just received word that the abandoned warehouse she was inspecting exploded from a gas leak. I asked him frantically if he knew where she was. He said no but to not lose hope. She could still be alright. He said he would call if he heard anything, or I could call the Dallas police.

I hung up and called the Dallas police. I had to know what had happened. I had to know she was ok. They didn't have much information other than some people had been killed in the explosion. My heart sank down deep into my stomach. I knew I had lost her. My life was over. It was just a matter of time before confirming it.

It was another hour before the police called me back with news that they had identified a female about the age of my wife as one of the victims. Then in the middle of the call they told me they found her wallet and confirmed it was her.

I hit my knees and let out what could only be described as a wail of utter despair. I had a single thread of hope that she was still alive and they cut it. I don't remember much of what happened next, just flashes and foggy memories. At some point I had lost consciousness, and woke up sprawled out on the floor. I picked my self up and grabbed the phone. I dialed the number for the Dallas police for more information. They told me they had removed her body and was in the process having it examined. They suggested I fly out and come to claim it. I called my boss and told her what happened.