Wait for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud bang followed by several other loud bangs woke me up. It sounded like gunfire. Was Cass finally here to save me? I hoped she didn't come, but sent a special forces team instead. Then I had to think, why would they send a special forces team for one guy, who didn't mean much to the government.

I didn't have time to think as Staci and one of her goons rushed into my room and grabbed me. The man held me up, because I lacked the strength. I found myself trying to help him hold me up, but then I thought "why help this asshole and his whore. I let my body go limp and the sudden loss of support sent me to the ground. I guess the guy wasn't ready for my dead weight.

"Pick him up. He is our only chance."

Before the man could react the door flew open again and two soldiers carrying riffles jumped in and pointed their guns at Staci and her friend. They both froze in their tracks. The two soldiers made a motion to get away from me and into the corner. One held his gun on the two villains while the other knelt down to me. He was a beautiful sight. If I had been a girl I would have kissed him.

"Is your name Paul?"

I just barely found the strength to nod yes. He smiled and then turned to the door and yelled "Medic". Several people rushed into the room and I was loaded onto a gurney. Just before I lost consciousness again from the relief of being rescued, I saw her walk into the room. She had all this gear on under a black jacket that said police. She was blonde and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. My God, but she was beautiful. Our eyes met and she looked at me with horrer.

"Oh God, what have they done to you. Oh Paul I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything. She looked up at Staci with a look of anger I had never seen before. With a speed that was new to me she rushed Staci and nailed her right in the nose. Then she kicked the guy as hard as she could in the nuts. I hoped I never made her that mad. She came back to me and walked beside me as they carried me out. I had to touch her. My body found the strength to reach out and grasp her hand. She looked down at me and smiled. Oh how I've missed that smile. We were walking through a lot of corridors and then found ourselves outside a large abandoned office building. I didn't recognize the place or its surroundings. Where the hell did they bring me?

We walked up to a helicopter and I was loaded in. Cass climed in after me still grasping my hand. She leaned down and kissed me on my cheek. It hurt, but it was the most exquisite pain I have ever felt. My other hand came up and touched her cheek. She was back. She had found her way back from the jaws of death. In that knowledge I let the darkness take me again. Even as I slept I could still feel the warmth of her hand holding mine.

The dream was different this time. I was still stumbling through a dense fog, but this time there was no giant cathedral or even a funeral. I could hear Cass off in the distance and this time she was talking to someone. As I got closer to her I could her a faint beeping noise that got louder with each step. Closer and closer I came to the sounds until, I opened my eyes. For the first time in what seemed like days, I could see clearly. I looked around the dimly lit room and I realized I was in a hospital room. Standing at the foot of my bed was my beloved Cass, back from the dead and another woman. She was older and wore a lab coat. She had a clip board and a stethoscope around her neck.

"Well, he's got two concussions, a couple of broke ribs, a swollen jaw, and a hell of a lot of fight in him. I'm confident that he will make a full recovery. He is healing well, and he should be awake soon." She turned and looked at me." See, he is awake." Cass ran to my side and hit her knees.

"Oh baby, you're awake. I'm so sorry for what they did to you. I was so foolish to leave you. I should have told you the truth and got you away from them. I..." My finger came up and touched her lips.

"You're alive. I would die a thousand painful deaths if it meant I could touch you again. Please don't leave me again."

"Never my love, I'll never leave you again. I'm here to stay." She kissed me gently on the lips.

Oh to have those lips touch mine again was enough to awaken every part of my body. The doctor and Cass noticed my rising member. Cass just smiled as the doctor made her way to the door.

"I'll just leave you two alone. Umm, take it easy. He is still pretty sore." She was out the door and gone.

"So a whole year without any sex?" I asked.

"Nothing since that morning in the shower. I told you I would never hurt you like that. You are my one and only."

"She said we weren't really married. Why would she think that?"

"First, I've already told you we are married. Second she never knew the marriage was real. My ex boss just found out himself. He was pissed off at me for lying to him, but I figured I would rather lie to him than lie to you." She said her hand moving to my thigh.

I pushed thee button to sit me up. There was some pain but I figured that was normal with broken ribs. My hand went to her cheek and then I tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful.

"Is this your natural color or did you color it blonde?"

"I colored it. I was trying to hide, because they were looking for a brunette. I made a business of lying to you about my secret life, but most the things you know about me are true. The life we lived together was real." Tears were running down her cheeks.

"I'm not angry or upset with you Cass. I love you. I'm just glad you're alive." I smiled at her to emphasize my joy.

"You must have hundreds of questions for me."

"Actually yea."

"Ask anything."

"How did you end up working for the CIA?"

"Well, when I graduated high school, I joined the army to pay for my college. They were ecstatic to have since I scored scored high on their aptitude test. After basic, they shipped me off to school and I got my degree. When I also showed potential with computers, the CIA took notice and recruited me. I worked with their hacker team and spied on governments from our office here in town."

"Hacker team?"

"Yea, not the official title, but it was what we called ourselves."

"So, was Staci a part of this team?"

"Yes she was. After I got the promotion, she worked for me. I think she easy jealous."

"Of your promotion?"

"That and the fact that I had you. Staci's relationship didn't make it past the first year. She didn't love him and even began to hate him. She would always say how it got lucky when it chose you. She was right though. You are the best husband I could ever ask for. You actually helped get my promotion, though I doubt you knew it at the time."

"Was it that virus that someone had downloaded on your system?"

"Yea, we had tried everything to clean it up. Then you fixed it easily. When my boss saw that we had fixed the problem he promoted me. That is also when we think Staci went rouge."

"So Staci was jealous of us?"

"It seems so. Her husband wasn't near as good a man as you, and I guess it didn't help that it bragged about how great a guy you were all the time. I think she was pissed because I got first pick and got you."

"So that whole incident with me running into you in hall was a set up?"

"Yea, it was." She had a sheepish grin on her face.

"Why did you pick me?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes"

"It was your blue eyes that first attracted me. I've always wanted a guy with blue eyes and since I was senior to everyone else I got first choice. Then you turned out to be some kind of amazing, loving, gentle, and extremely satisfying lover."

"So all those orgasms were..."

"As real as this hospital bed. After that first night of making love I was head over heals in love with you. No man had ever done to me what you did. The thing though is you made it seem so easy. Like giving me pleasure was just a part of who you were. Then you told me that story about you and Rachel, and how you had changed because you never wanted to hurt another woman again. How you wanted sex with you always to be nothing but pleasure. I never told you this, but I tracked her down. I asked her all kinds of questions. The last thing she said to me was that besides the bad sex you were the perfect boyfriend. She might have even married you had you been any better in bed. She was so tempted to take you up on your offer to get back together, but she loves another. Then she said that I should be careful with you. To never hurt you, and always be the faithful wife you deserved." She leaned down and kissed me.

"I have been, Paul. I have been faithful to you the whole time we have been married." She looked at the tent rising from the bed. "I also know you have been faithful too. We should reward each other's faithfulness."

"I love you Cass. Just one more question."

"Ok shoot."

"The night before you left for that last trip, you said you would wait for me. Did you know then that you were leaving?"

"Yes I did, but I didn't want to lose you. You are the only thing that has kept me going for the last year. I wanted to take you with me but they wouldn't allow it. I was told to have no contact with you after the incident."

"Then who sent me the text?"

"I did silly. I was watching you on the year anniversary, and that look you had on your face was to much. Even after a year you were still suffering like it had happened yesterday. I sent you the text to give you some hope that I would be back soon. It also turns out that that is how they got wind of me still being alive. I'm sorry, Paul, but I am the reason they came after you."

"I don't care. I'm glad they did. If they hadn't you wouldn't be here with me now. I can't tell you have happy I was to get that text. Then I saw you walk past the window when I was sitting thew cafe. I thought I was losing my mind. Then you showed up on the street across from my work. I knew something had to be up." I had a sad smile across my lips.

"I heard what you said at the cemetery. Everyone I work with heard it. It actually brought a tear to my boss's eye. He promised me then and there that we would bring you home alive. Then he said if this works out I would get full credit for the capture and get a bonus."

"How much of a bonus?"

"Enough for us to go back to Hawaii. Twenty times."

"Wow, do you still get it even though you resigned?"

"Yep, he said I earned it."

"So what happens now?"

"We make up for lost time." She licked her lips and smiled at me. She leaned down and kissed me deeply.

Cass's attention was brought back to the tent making itself very apparent. She slid her hand under my sheets and found her way under my gown. Her hand felt amazing as her fingers circled my cock. She squeezed and stroked it a few times. She seemed frustrated and then pulled the sheets down past my waist. My cock sprung up and she quickly swallowed it. She sucked on it with a purpose, but then she jumped up and quickly undid her pants. She ripped them down with her panties. She looked like a wild animal as she climbed onto my bed and straddled my legs. She looked me in the eyes as she continued to stroke me.

"Paul, I'm sorry, but I can't fight this anymore. I have to have you inside me. It's been to long since I have had you. I need you now. I need you to spread me open and fill me up. I need you to shoot your cum and your love into me. I love you Paul."

She raised up and lowered herself onto my cock. She was tight. Much tighter than I remembered, but I guess a year of no sex would do that to you. She moaned as she sunk down on me. I wanted to try and help but I was too weak.

"No baby, just let me do the work. I need this. Oh how I have missed your cock. So deep, oh god you are so deep. Finally, I have you back inside me. Mmmmm, feels so good." She started a slow rythum as she looked me in the eyes.

She began to go faster and I found the strength to grab her and bring her down to me as I kissed her. She was slamming herself down hard on me now and I felt little pain if any. She was doing all the work and it kept all the strain off of me. Her breathing was eratic and her rythum became faster. I could tell she was close already. She came with a shout and she tried to muffle her moans with my mouth. Her orgasm was huge and she squeezed my cock so hard that I came along with her. I sent rope after rope of cum deep into her womb. She was already lying on top of me, and her body went limp. Her breath was still deep and so quick. She was smiling when she lifted her head.

"Yep, just like I remember. Like being fucked by a waterfall." Her smile turned to a frown quickly. The reality of the moment coming back to her. "I'm so sorry Paul, that you got drug into this. I'm sorry I left you to be alone for so long. I'm sorry that you got hurt. I'm sorry for so many things, but what I'm not sorry for is falling in love with you. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I wasn't supposed to love you like I do. I was just supposed to use you as a cover. Then that first night we made love was so... so amazing I couldn't stop myself from loving you. I didn't expect you to be so loving so caring so unbelievable in bed. I fell for you so hard. When you asked me to marry you, I knew it was part of the lie, but I made sure it was legal. We are legally married, Paul. Only problem is now I'm dead." She climed off of the bed and began to get dressed. Tears ran down her cheeks. I sat up with a great deal of pain and effort.

"I guess you won't have to pay taxes then." I finally got a smile out of her. "I love you Cass. I prayed night and day for God to bring you back to me. I would gladly take a thousand beatings to have you back in my arms. Just next time you have to fake your death take me with you."

"Hahaha, I will. I won't leave you again." She climed back onto the bed and laid down next to me. She snuggled up to me with her arm across my chest.

I have missed having her next to me at night when the loneliness is the worst. Now I have her back. No more lonely nights for me or her.

"When can we go home?"

"The doctor said it wouldn't be for a few days. She wants to keep you for observation."

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course I'm staying with you. There isn't a person on this planet that could get me to leave."

A few days later we found ourselves walking into our home. My boss had been informed of what happened and gave me a month of extended leave to recover. He said I could do most of my work from home anyways. Cass was still legally dead, but her boss was getting that taken care for us. He was really sorry that I had been beaten while they looked for me, and he said he owed Cass for her part in catching Staci. It wasn't to long before she had everything back the way it was before she left. Now came the hard part. Telling my family she was back.

I called Dad first. If anyone was going to understand it would be him. My sisters would probably have to be told while we were as far away as we could get. Melissa and Nanette were very protective of their little brother. They wouldn't think twice before they acted, and Cass would be in trouble. Eric would be calmer, but he would still be upset.

"Dad."

"Son where the hell have you been. I came by and you weren't home and..."

"Dad, I was in the hospital. I kind of got kidnapped and beat up a little. I'm fine I swear, but there is more. Can you come over?"

"I'll be there in five minutes." He was there in four.

"Ok, tell me everything." He yelled as he burst through the door.

"Dad please sit down." He took a seat, and I told him what has happened in the last several days. He sat listening intently.

"Dad there is something else I need to tell you."

"What is it son."

"Come here Cass."

Cass walked into the room and my dad's eyes went wide. He obviously recognized her, even though she was blonde now. He jumped up and grabbed her in a hug. Neither of us were expecting him to do that. I figured a lot of shouting and then maybe a hug. The look in Cass' face was one of contentment.

"Dad I thought you would be angry with me for leaving."

"I'll be angry later. Right now I am just happy you are back. Paul hasn't been the same since you uhh, well you left. To tell you the truth neither have I. I lost a daughter that day and now I have her back."

He was weeping tears of happiness as I joined in on the hug. After we all settled down. Cass told dad the same story she told me about why she had to leave. He understood the reasons and was even proud of her for making such a hard decision to protect me.

"It must have been really hard on you to leave."

"The truth is I never left. I was always around keeping an eye on Paul. The hard part was watching him suffer and not being able to comfort him. It tore me apart to watch him everyday morn for me when I was only a few miles away." Cass began to cry again.

"It's ok baby. All that sorrow is a distant memory now. I have you back now, and we will make up for lost time."

I kissed her and we held each other for the longest time. Dad was beaming as he stood and made his way to the door.

"Dad where are you going?" I was wondering.

"I'm gonna go tell the rest of the family. We are going to celebrate tonight. We have to welcome Cass home properly." He was out the door in a flash.

We just looked at each other and then ran upstairs. We both had the same thing on our minds. It might be a while until we can make love so, it was now or never.

After our rather rambunctious romp in bed, we cuddled and I held the woman of my dreams in my arms never to let her go again.

The End.