All Comments on 'Waiting for My Turn'

by RiverRhode

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You gotta love a woman who gets what she wants

Thanks for the story. Ignore the ignorant troll posting all of his dumb comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good ole Annette

Annette must be out whoring around tonight. This is an Annette story for sure. Never seen a comment on a story like Vagabonds. Nothing but sluts for old Nette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done. Believable. Thanks for sharing.

Most authors seem to take tape measures to bed, and almost every guy is 8 inches. The lactation description was perfectly understated .... much as I have witnessed. Keep going and stick to the truth--well mostly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I gave my husband the same experience, although he knew it was coming for a week. It was with a former college friend of mine who lived in the area and I knew to be safe, clean, and discreet. It was wonderfully erotic and fulfilling, and my husband fucked me like never before when it was his turn. Great story!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Incomplete for me

I like stories that delve into the motivations and thoughts of the participants as they evolve into a shared wife situation. The aftermath, how did it go, what did they like and enjoy what did they not so much like. This story doesnt have that, but was written well. It is basically one large sex scene. Doesnt make it bad, but not my cuppa so a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely written

Good description of a great event. Hopefully you are planning a sequel.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
I moved towards Katie

wanting to run my hands all over her sexy body, but hesitant to get man cream all over myself. and she was coated from neck to ass.

she raised her hips as I moved my hands up along her sexy legs.

then her phone pinged. on the face up screen, under the time, was

---- Lamar: "I'm here."

the knock on the door an instant later.

She looked at me with bright eyes.

"actually Baby, it's not your turn......yet."

her voice trailed off after that last word, it held no finality at all indicating my wait would be longer even than this next encounter.

when would be 'my turn'? would it even be tonight? or this weekend? longer?

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Very sexy little post. Thank you for sharing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous