All Comments on 'Waking Up Daddy Pt. 01'

by dadyzgrl9497

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Decent story

Proofread and edit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grammar and Punctuation were horrid.

Proof read your work, fix the grammar and the punctuation. There is such a thing as spell check if you can't do it yourself. I gave it one star until you fix those amateur mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

I think besides the grammar and spelling this is a wonderful start to a grate storie. And I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

You didn't just write sex, it was love and devotion. Very beautiful.

Mona_NovaMona_Novaalmost 7 years ago
LOVE your writing but...

I truly love your way of writing the devotion and love of a sweet, adoring girl for her Daddy. The sensual oral sex is really well paced and the ending on this little story was SO hot.

But I agree with others who have pointed out the technical issues with your writing.

I will only add that every paragraph is roughly identical in size. Try breaking them up. Short - long - dialogue etc.

Also, try a story in third person. Though you are rocking the first person POV so far.

AND if you want to really turn up the heat, throw in some conflict. E.g. Daddy is unsure, resists...but daughter wants him no matter how wrong it is. Finally, gets her way, and Daddy gives up fighting their love and lust for each other.

You could easily dominate your sub niche of Daddy/Daughter erotic love. Adding you to my favorites because I want to see what you write next. Good luck and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

So erotic and well written. Amazing oral sex got my heart beating faster and a catch in my breath! I want more! Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very good! Write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous