All Comments on 'Waking Up with You'

by HisLittlePerfect

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pitiful

Rock hard nipples -- probably steel hard erection, etc., etc.. Duh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So sorry

That your first comment was so petty. Welcome dear and thanks for such a sweet wake up. We need more loving D/s around here. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ANY so-called 'story' that ....

... tries to make out that the Reader was a participant deserves no more than 1* AT THE MOST since the Reader knows that he/she was not there/did not take part and that the story is therefore totally unbelievable!!

No believability = a story that is a load of crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't listen to them...

There is a couple of jackass that have nothing better to do = have no life.

They only spilt out venom and have no writing abilities of their own.

Please do not let them get to you they have been bashing some of the top authors on this site and are going after similar stronge authors = female authors. It is not personal, they just can't get laid.

True it is your first time and it is a learning process. Waking up in a loving way has been written here several times. With that in mind you have not invented the wheel, but it still helps to keep things moving. I did enjoy your story. Thank you of your time in writing. For a first story I give you a 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I didn't cum

I didn't cum yet too short not the best analogy I need him to fuck her real good but its a good teaser a good start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous