Walker Brigade - Book of Incidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the room just three doors down from the elevator. I was shaking as I slipped the key in the slot and heard the click in the lock mechanism. I took a deep breath and entered the room. The sight upon which I gazed spellbound me. I hurriedly closed the door behind me and turned to gaze upon her once again. I was shocked by the costume she wore. She was beautiful and looked just like I remembered her. Silvia was stretched across the bed in the most seductive pose of her illustrious career.

I rushed to kneel beside the bed. I was determined not, to get in there with her. No matter how much she may have wanted me too. No matter how much her daughter wanted me too. I asked her what she was doing here. She told me she was my wedding gift from my wife to be. I was shocked, how could I turn down my future wife's wedding gift. I was torn, torn between doing the honorable thing, but what that was, was a little confusing right at the moment. Silvia took my head in her hands and pulled my lips to hers. My heart skipped a beat and then went into a drum solo the likes of which I had never heard.

Don't let it be said that I didn't do the honorable thing that night. And what fueled my passion? It was fueled knowing that my wife to be was guarding the door for us. It was the best wedding gift she could have given me. Silvia also had a gift for me when we were through. She stepped to a cabinet, pulled a disk from the TriV equipment and handed it to me. She told me it was a full three "D" recording of my gift, so I could watch and remember any time I wanted. I haven't told Becky yet and her mother left it up to me to decide if she should know or not.

All this flashed through my mind as I stood in front of the mirror getting dressed.

* * * Becky Latham

The girls looked fabulous in their dress whites. Walker Troops were the only part of the Stellar Army to adopt a dress white uniform and Michelle, Jolene, Chris, Marg, Ellen, and Nadia looked fantastic. We were waiting for our transport to the base chapel separate from the men. Max was not to see me until the ceremony. I was so nervous my stomach was doing flip-flops and my mind was racing a klick a minute. The transport for us pulled up at the entryway right on time. The doors slid open, we all hustled in and the transport flitted away.

The ride to the chapel took five minutes. Simon and Sam were standing at the platform, opened the doors for us and helped us out. We rushed into the side door of the chapel as the guy's transport was pulling up just as ours left. Out of breath I was huffing and puffing as I found my way to the anteroom, we were to wait in. When we were all, inside with the door closed and I started laughing, the rest of the girls caught the bug and we were all laughing. Then the door opened and in stepped my mother, the girls quit laughing. I stopped laughing but had the giggles and couldn't stop. My mother rushed to my side and helped me to a chair.

Jolene was at my side as was Michelle. The other three just stood there with their mouths agape. My giggles became even worse as I watched them. Jolene and Michelle were not immune to the mouth hanging open affliction that had struck everyone in the room.

"Close your mouth's ladies," I giggled. Not one of them complied with my request. "Attention! Fall in!"

They all snapped to attention, Michelle and Jolene quick marched to where the other three stood, mouths closed, eyes clear and looking straight ahead. I was now in control of myself. Mother stood by my side her hand laid gently on my shoulder. I stood, taking mothers hand and walking over to Jolene who was first in line.

"Second Jolene Ackers, my mother Silvia Manning. Mother, Jolene." I introduced them.

"Jolene, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh my, it is a pleasure to meet you also." Jo was almost fawning.

"Attention, Second," I shouted. "Trooper First Class Michelle Santos-Tomas, my mother. Mother, Michelle, Doctor Michelle Santos-Tomas." Michelle blushed at my reference to her medical title.

"A real pleasure my dear Michelle."

"The pleasure is mine Miss Gold."

"I don't use that name anymore my dear, but thank you for remembering." I had never seen my mother blush, but Michelle's recognition had caused a slight reddening of her face.

"Trooper First Class Nadia Stevens, my mother. Mother, Nadia. She did all the work for organizing the wedding."

"My thanks for that Nadia and it's very nice to meet you."

"A pleasure to meet you, ma'am, I've been a fan since I was a child."

"Thank you, my dear."

"Trooper Christine Shonner, my mother. Mother, Chris."

"Chris so glad to meet you."

"You to Missus Manning."

"Trooper Marg Epstein-Phillips, my mother. Mother Marg."

"A pleasure Marg. Any relations to Maria Epstein-Phillips, my dear?"

"Yes, she is my aunt. Very pleased to meet you.'

"You too my dear. I'll tell her you were well when I saw you."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Trooper First Class Ellen Johnson, my mother. Mother, Ellen."

"Glad to meet you, my dear."

"Me too ma'am."

"At ease troops," I said. The girls gathered around and each gave my mother a hug. Then they hugged me. "Mom is dad going to be able to make the ceremony?"

"Yes dear, he should be here any minute now."

"All right everyone out but Chelle and Jo. Come on, move it, move it." I shoed them all out. I turned to mother. "Are you sure dad is going to be here?"

"Yes dear, he promised me. He has yet to break a promise to me."

I was just about to say something that I probably shouldn't have said when the door opened and in stepped Missus Jones. She looked at my mom and nodded then came to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was shocked. A half second later in walked Admiral Jones, Jo and Chelle snapped to attention.

"At ease ladies, at ease. How are you holding up Becky? Oh, hello Silvia, so nice to see you again." He was now holding my hands in his.

"I'm just fine sir."

"That's good. Well, I should get out of here," he said as he let go of my hands and turned to his wife, "I'll save you a seat Nancy," he told his wife and then he was gone.

Nancy went to my mother and they embraced exchanging kisses on the cheek. Nancy, it was nice to know my mother in laws name, stepped back and was now standing in front of me looking deep into my eyes.

"He has been so happy since he met you. You are good for him."

"Missus Jones..."

"Nancy please."

"Nancy, I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Manning. We lived next door to you when Max was fifteen, don't you remember me?" My mother shook her head. I looked at her wondering what was going on.

"You are, how wonderful. Max talked about you a lot back then. Now where did my husband go?" she said looking around as if she was lost.

"Chelle would you show Nancy to her seat please?"

"Sure. Missus Jones, if you would come with me I think I know where your husband has gotten too."

"Really dear? That's just marvelous." The two walked out leaving just the three of us.

"What's wrong with her mother?" I asked with fear for my Max foremost in my mind.

"She gets like that every once in a while, doesn't remember some things that she should. Max Senior tells me it's a form of ALS and Nancy is allergic to the vaccine. It's sad, she was such a wonderful and strong woman."

"Oh my, does Max know?"

"Not yet and don't you tell him, Max Senior will tell him in his own time, you hear young lady?" Jolene stood there with her mouth open and eyes wide. I turned to her with the sternest look on my face I could muster.

"You will not tell him either and that's an order."

"Aye Chief," she said snapping to attention.

"You too!" Michelle had just entered the door and saw Jo at attention.

"Me too, what?"

"You will not tell Max what is wrong with his mother."

"He already knows. He asked about her in the hospital and I told him. Admiral Jones was there when I did. In fact, he insisted that I tell him."

"Oh. Well, neither of you mention a word to Max."

"Aye Chief!"

The door opened and we all turned to see who it was. My father stood there smiling. He took two big strides and was standing in front of me holding my shoulders in his hands.

"You look radiant Rebecca, absolutely radiant."

"Thanks, dad." He gathered me into his arms and gently hugged me. My mother stepped to his side as he let go of me.

"They say it's time for us to get into place," he said turning toward the door.

I gathered up my train and followed him, Jolene at my side. We turned to the right in the hall and found ourselves in the vestibule. My squad mates were waiting for Jolene and Michelle. My father took my mother's arm and proceeded into the chapel. The music started and girls all quick marched up the aisle to stand across from the men. My father came hurrying back to present me with his arm. He was going to walk me down the aisle. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to burst.

"I love you, Rebecca, I hope you know that?"

"I do dad, I do," I said as we started our slow march down the aisle.

* * * Max Jones

The guys and I were in a room just off the chapel proper. Sam had a flask of one-hundred proof Kentucky sour mash, which he passed around while he regaled us with another of his stories. I was standing looking out the window when Hathcock shouted 'Attention'. I spun around and snapped too. It was my father.

"At ease men, just stopped by to wish my boy luck and happiness," He said as he walked up to me and offered his hand.

"Thanks, dad," I said, as I took his hand and shook. He smiled and I could swear there was a tear in his eye as he turned and left.

I turned once again to the window and looked out over the manicured lawn that surrounded the base chapel, again the door opened. Turning I saw my mother and Michelle. I smiled at Chelle and walked to my mother.

"Hi mom," I said.

"Oh there you are Max, I told this young lady that I needed to wish you luck and happiness and she brought me to you, isn't she nice?"

"Yes, she is mom, very nice. And thank you."

"You're welcome. She will make you happy won't she son?"

"Yes she will mother, she will."

"See," she said turning to Michelle, "I told you he would be happy with you." Michelle turned three shades of red as I cleared my throat.

"Mom, I'm not marrying Michelle. I'm marrying Rebecca Manning, you remember, we talked about this the other night?"

"Oh dear, I'm sorry dear, he's already spoken for," she said to Michelle who chuckled.

"Michelle, please show her to her seat, I'd appreciate it very much."

"No problem sir," Michelle said and winked at me.

As the door closed, Sam came up to me and slapped me on the back.

"I know I speak for everyone here on how sorry we are about your mother."

"Thanks, guys. At least she still remembers me, for the time being."

The door opened again, this time it was Admiral David.

"At ease," he told us before we could even think about snapping too. "Just popped in to wish you luck and happiness and to tell you it's time for you guys to come out into the chapel."

"Thank you, Admiral, lead the way."

He smiled as I signaled the rest of the troops and followed him out the door. We filed into the chapel and he led us to the altar and positioned each of us. As I stood at ease, I looked out over the crowd. There were a lot of familiar faces smiling back at me. It would seem there were quite a few squads from the sixty-fourth on planet. As we waited, the door to the back of the chapel opened and in strode Senator and Missus Manning. She was beaming and he was all smiles nodding to everyone he looked at. I was glad for Becky that he had made it to her wedding.

I almost jumped out of my skin as the music started. The wedding march played on the chapel organ hushed the crowd and caused everyone to turn to look at the doors in the back. Senator Manning finished seating his lovely wife and turned, rushing back down the aisle and out the doors. Then through the doors came six of the most beautiful trooper in all of the Stellar Army. They marched up the aisle to stand opposite the men.

Then a sight that took my breath away. Becky stood in the doorway on the arm of her father. She was by far the most beautiful woman in the galaxy and she was walking down the aisle to be my wife. I stood there wondering why it was taking them so long to walk down the short aisle. As they reached the line of troopers, the troopers pulled their swords from their scabbards and snapped to attention, creating an archway under which the bride to be and her father walked.

"Who gives this woman unto this man?" Admiral David asked the room in general.

"I do," said Senator Manning. He lifted her veil and kissed her on the cheek. She was crying already, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her father handed her a folded handkerchief and turning walked to his seat beside his wife.

It took several seconds for Becky to calm down enough to proceed. After she did, the ceremony continued and was over so fast that I don't remember much of what anyone said. I do remember looking into Becky's dark eyes, saying 'I do', and then kissing her gently on the lips. Before I knew what was happening I was standing outside the doors at the back of the chapel having my hand shook and kissing women I didn't know.

The party afterward was a blur. I guess I had a great time, I really don't know. I just knew that I was happy, happier than I had been in a long, long time. I do remember our first dance. I remember dancing with Michelle and Jolene. I also remember dancing with Silvia and then Nadia, Chris, Ellen, and Marg. After that, it got a little blurry until I ate something. As I sat, staring at the empty plate in front of me Michelle was at my side holding my wrist. I shook her off. She smiled and winked at me.

Then I was alone with Becky. Holding her in my arms, whispering in her ear how much I loved her. Listening to her sob how happy she was and how much she loved me. We fell into bed with our clothes on just looking into each other's eyes.

11.15.0093/22

* * * Max Jones

I sat in a chair in our room at the luxury resort, Bacardia on Pacifica's southern coast. I was looking out over the ocean reflecting on the past two weeks with my lovely bride. It had been a wonderful two weeks, all provided for by Becky's parents. We had done things that neither of us had ever thought of doing. Parasailing, what a trip and scuba diving naked, with Becky had been a sensuous experience.

The first week our squad mates joined us. None of them joined us in our marital bed. The nights were Becky's and mine. During the day, we hung out at the pool, everyone just enjoying the sun and drinks supplied endlessly by polite and attentive resort staff. A few evenings we wandered into the village close by and partook of the local alcohol and food.

The second week it was just Becky and me. We had a wonderful time just lying in the sun during the day, hitting the nightspots in the evening and making love at night. When we were alone together in our room Becky was an absolute vixen, you might even say a whore. She would do anything I asked and some things I would have never thought to ask. She would let me do anything I wanted to her. Although the only thing I wanted from her was her love.

As I sat there, she came out of the bathroom and sauntered over to me. She wore no clothing as she perched on the arm of my chair. Our room was on the first floor and our patio looked out onto the beach. It was still early and people were walking past. Most were dressed a few were not. It was the most fascinating place I had ever been. Becky ran her fingers through my hair as we sat in silence watching the people go about their business.

"A ducat for your thoughts?" she asked.

"I was just sitting here looking back on the last two weeks and thinking about how much I love you."

"You were?"

"Yes, I was."

"And I was just thinking the same thing about you."

"You were?"

"Yes."

Silence filled our patio as Becky continued to play with my hair and sip the drink in her hand. I took a sip of mine and put it down on the table beside me. I put my cold hand on her warm leg. She shivered slightly then giggled as I ran my hand up and down her smooth, soft, beautiful skin.

Tonight was our last on leave. We were both tired of being away from our work but fully rested and eager to get back. We had decided to just relax and enjoy the tranquil setting before us. Have a few drinks, maybe make love, but to just enjoy our last night without work intruding.

Tomorrow would be a full day of meetings and training. Or we could be whisked away to some far off planet with some crisis brewing which only we could handle, by my father. So, thought my father. As I sat there staring out over the beach, the gentle evening breeze cooling my skin, I came to realize that what my father was doing wasn't so bad. I would still never work for him directly, but what we did for the Federation wasn't so bad.

All the worlds within the borders of the Federation were at peace with each other. Some may have some type of internal struggle going on but that wasn't the Federations problem. Unless they asked us to interfere, it was hands off. Even still, they were most likely to be turned down by the Union Council.

Yes, the Federation was enjoying a time of peace and prosperity that I hoped would continue for some time. Becky agreed with me on that point, but only tomorrow would tell.

# # The End # #