Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab some massage oil and coat my hands with the lube. I begin a vigorous massage of both Laura's calves. I squeeze and knead her flesh from her ankles to her lower thighs. I use circular strokes to work out the kinks. As I move up her thighs, Laura spreads her legs more to give me access. With a little more oil in my hands, I work up and around her inner thighs. I love this part because I get to tease Laura and make her beg for more. As I work her inner thighs I let my fingers graze her thick pussy lips for a quick moment. The light touch causes her to spread her legs even wider.

"Stop teasing, rub my pussy. Stick your fingers inside."

I am not ready to give into her demands. I continue with long strokes up and down her thighs and quick touches of her labia. I have her right where I want her. Now it is on to her wide, fleshy ass. I move to the side of the table and remove the towel. I pour more massage oil into my palms and apply it directly to each cheek. I move my hands around and around and around squeezing and kneading her butt. I love her soft cushions especially when we fuck doggy style and I bury my stiff shaft deep into her cunt; which I plan to do later tonight.

A proper masseuse always pours the oil into one's hands and then applies hands to skin. I enjoy teasing Laura, so a grab the bottle of massage oil and dribble a thin line up and down her butt crease. Laura raises her ass off the table in response. I put down the lube and use both hands to glide up and down her crack. My fingers trace the line back and forth. With each pass, I press hard on her sphincter. We both love ass play and pressing fingers deep into our anal passage.

I spend lots of time rubbing her nether region and moving my fingers lower between her puffy outer lips. I pour more oil right on top of her backdoor and press my index finger deep down. Laura grunts and tightens her starfish around my finger.

"Relax your ass, Laura."

"That's easy for you to say. It's not your ass being invaded."

"Shall I stop?"

"Don't you dare stop!"

Laura relaxes her sphincter enough for me to move my finger up and down several times. I pull out and enter again with two fingers. I stretch her O-ring much to her delight. A few more passes up and down satisfies me and I move on to massaging her lower back and shoulders.

I move closer to the top of the table to reach Laura's shoulders. She looks over as sees my cock pointing in her direction, stiff as a board with a bit of pre-cum dripping down. Laura reaches down and wraps her hand around my shaft.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about. I love your big cock."

I focus on her shoulders while she focuses on my cock. I spend extra time massaging her as I enjoy her light touch. She strokes me gently, not enough to make me cum, but it's very satisfying.

I am ready for her turn over. "OK sweetheart, time to turn over. My cock is not going anywhere."

Laura releases her grip and twists her body, settling on her back. Her huge tits spread out on each side. I see her nipples poke out fully erect; I'm sure as a result of my probing fingers. Now it's my favorite time of the massage, playing with big tits. I love Laura's big tits with her wide pale areole the size of pancakes. I have a momentary thought of my walking buddy, Catherine. I wonder what her boobs look like. They certainly filled out her sweatshirt last night. I hope I get to find out.

Right now I concentrate on the mounds before me. I pour more oil into my palms and cover her breasts with my hands. The oil shines on her skin as I rub the massive melons all over. I knead and squeeze each boob with each hand. Laura looks me in the eye and smiles. I dip down and plant a big wet kiss on her lips. She reciprocates by sticking her tongue into my mouth searching for my tongue. We press our lips together for several seconds before breaking apart.

I use both hands to grab her left breast at the base and squeeze the flesh as I pull up. I tweak her nipple before doing the same thing to her right breast. I alternate right to left and back again as I massage each fleshy orb. Her skin develops a pink hue with my constant manipulation. Reluctantly, I move on to her round tummy and down lower to her smooth mons.

My cock never deflates while I run my hands along her warm, pliable skin. I move my fingers lower in the direction of her full pussy. I rub around her pelvic region and pinch the skin just above her moist slit. I use a small circular touch as my fingers glide around her mons and press into her pubic bone. Laura raises her hips searching for a stronger grope. I comply and press down as I move to her puffy outer labia. I rub and pinch her lips and then slide my fingers up her slick crease. I push deeper into her gash with each pass. Her inner labia are wet with her nectar. I rub all over her puffy outer lips and feel the stubble with my fingertips. It will all smooth again in just a few minutes.

"Laura, are you ready for your shave?"

She nods her head as she bites her lower lip. I gather some towels, my razor and some shaving cream. I walk to my bathroom and return with a bowl of hot water and wash cloth. Laura's hand rubs up and down her wet slit while the other pinches her left nipple.

"Looks like you missed me?"

"Well, duh. You can't just play with my pussy and then decide to leave. I have needs."

I replace Laura's hand with mine and work my fingers up and down her slit. I dip the wash cloth into the hot water and wipe all around her vulva getting her ready to shave. I spread shave cream around her skin and carefully move the razor over her mons. I use long slow strokes to shave her meaty outer lips, being careful not to nick her sensitive area. I add more cream and work the razor around her pink labia with precision, cutting the few remaining hairs. With the warm wash cloth, I remove the excess cream and run my fingers over her outer lips. Smooth as a whistle. I test her smooth skin with my tongue just to be sure. Her inner lips ooze with her juice. I move my head down to her pussy and lick up the excess. Laura's vagina is glowing.

I think her massage is complete. Now it's time for her first climax of the evening.

"There you go Laura. Nice and smooth like you requested. I want you to shave me tonight. But first, would you like to cum right now?"

"Why do you even have to ask?"

Her thick thighs frame her puffy outer lips. The inner labia flesh is pink and wet and capped at the top with her hard clit. I spread her crease wide so I can dip my tongue deep into her gash. Laura grabs my head and pulls me tight against her pussy. I think she wants me to eat her, so I won't disappoint. I inhale her sweet aroma as I touch her inner lips with my tongue. I snake my tongue deep into her folds and lick the length of her slit. I lick higher and find her hard clit poking out from beneath its protective hood. I flick her pearl causing her to quiver and shake.

Laura holds and massages her large breasts. She pinches her nipples, twisting them as I go after her clit. Pussy juice covers my face. She lifts her hips up and flexes her wide ass. Her inner lips open up as I glide my tongue back and forth. I can tell she is ready for my fingers to assist my tongue. This seems to be our standard way. I insert two fingers into her opening and move them in and out as I lick her clit. I curl my fingers and search for her G-spot.

"Oh my gawd, Rob, you are doing it again. I'm so close. I'm going to cum hard. Lick me, don't stop, lick me... geeez, uh huh, uh huh..."

My fingers rub hard and my lips suck hard as Laura erupts. Her legs shake. I grab her thighs to keep her on the table and lift my head to watch her juices flow down her thighs. Laura falls back with a satisfied smile. The towels under her ass are wet while she lays there recovering from her climax.

"Hey pretty lady that was amazing. Rest for a few minutes before you get up, my cock can wait."

Laura continues to take deep breaths as she recovers. As I wait, I run my hand over her body, feeling her thighs, plump tummy and full boobs. I move my hand over her heart and feel it beat quickly. Laura is ready, so I reach for her hand and pull her up to a sitting position. She hops off the table and grabs my cock.

"So, I get to shave this, eh? "

I remove all of the towels from the table and take them to the bathroom. I return with fresh towels and place some of them on the table. I hand the others to Laura.

"When you're ready Laura, I'm ready."

"OK buster hop on up."

I climb onto the massage table and lie down. My cock throbs and stands up waiting for Laura. She grabs the shaving cream and razor to begin her grooming. She holds my shaft while she spreads shaving cream around my groin. She slathers some cream over my balls and rolls them around her palm and squeezes them for several moments.

"Are you going to shave me or just play with my balls?"

"Sush you, I'm in control here." Laura squeezes harder for emphasis.

I reach over to play with her tits. She swats my hand away and squeezes my balls even harder.

I grimace,"OK, OK, I get it, geez."

I decide to lie back and enjoy the moment. Laura uses the razor to shave my groin, clearing all of the stubble from around my cock. She leaves the small patch of my pubic hair just above my shaft. She glides the razor along the hair cutting a nice straight line and leaving me with a perfect square patch. Laura grabs my glans, holds my shaft upright and slowly shaves my seven inches. I remain perfectly still. Finally, she grabs my ball sack and stretches the skin for a clean, close shave.

Laura uses the wash cloth to clean me and remove the excess shaving cream. She tells me she is all done and that I am ready for a blow job. My treat for being a good patient. Laura uses one of the towels to dry my cock and balls.

"Are you ready for my fabulous cock sucking?"

I nod my head. Laura grabs my cock with both hands and uses a long, slow stroke. She moves her lips closer to my glans and sticks out her tongue to lick the tip. One hand cups my balls and her other slides down my shaft pulling me toward her wet mouth. Laura licks my entire length from bottom to top. Her wet mouth leaves a trail of spit from the base of my cock to the tip. She opens her mouth wide and sucks me in, swirling her tongue around my sensitive crown. As she was sucks me deep into her mouth, she lightly massages my balls with her fingers. I place my hands on her head to guide her movements.

Laura looks into my eyes as she plunges down my seven inches. She uses a deep suction as she lifts up and my cock pops from her mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste so good. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your load."

Laura knows I get all hot and bothered when she talks like that. She opens wide, drops down trying to stuff as much as my cock down her throat as she can, and then she licks my balls, sucking each one into her mouth.

"I'm glad I shaved you, your smooth sac tastes so good; time to take you down my throat."

With that comment, she proceeds to suck me deep into her mouth, pushing slowly inch by inch until her nose is buried in my patch of hair. Laura breathes through her nose as she holds me tight in her throat. My climax builds and I'm ready to explode. Laura pulls up and takes a long breath. She sucks me deep again and now has all seven inches. I continue to squirm and lift my ass up off the table, pushing deeper into her throat.

"Laura, I am so close. Are you ready for me? Oh god, your mouth feels so good, so hot, so wet. Suck my cock. Make me cum. It's here. Geez I can't take any more. Take it all."

Laura moves her mouth up my shaft, and wraps her lips around the crown of my cock. I erupt, shooting several ropes of thick goo into her mouth. Laura pumps my shaft, sucking more jism. My cock flexes as I shoot my cum into her mouth. My orgasm peaks. Laura's mouth is full of cum. She releases my cock and opens her mouth showing me her reward. She takes several gulps, swallowing everything I gave her. I lie back on my massage table; happy as can be.

"That was one fabulous blow-job. Shall we make love right here or in the bedroom?"

Laura responds, "I vote for the bedroom."

"OK, the bedroom it is. But I get to fuck you from behind, standing up."

Laura grabs my hand and helps me off the table. We hug tight, mashing our bodies together. I search out her lips and kiss her with lots of tongue. One orgasm is just not enough for us. I grab the used towels and throw them in the bathroom while Laura blows out the candles.

I walk into the bedroom and am met with a delicious sight; Laura is already bent over my bed with her legs spread apart. That wide, bubbly ass is just waiting for me. My cock starts to respond to her invitation. I walk up behind her and run my hands all over those fleshy buns. I grab my semi-erect cock and place it between her cheeks. As I push back and forth along her crease, my shaft hardens and I am almost ready to plow into her. I continue to saw back and forth along her bunghole, as I reach around and palm her huge tits. We sway back for a few more moments.

She loves to be taken from behind and for me to drive hard into her plump ass. She knows what is coming. I spread her bum, aim my cock directly at her opening and slide in, with my hips tight against her wide ass. I think I can last a while after my blow-job, so I ease into a nice rhythm. I push and pull out slowly for a few strokes and then pump fast and furious. I grab onto Laura and push hard, driving her hips into the mattress.

After several minutes of easy fucking, I plant my feet flat on the ground and watch my cock slide into Laura's pussy. I pull back and see her inner labia surround my shaft holding me tight. Each time I push hard, I drive my cock deeper and Laura's ass cheeks shake. Her plump backside is a solid cushion for my thrusts. I begin to feel my balls tighten as another climax builds. With just a few more thrusts I am ready to erupt and tell Laura to get ready.

Laura looks back at me and pleads, "You know what I want?"

"You want me to cum on your ass like last time?"

"Yes please, cum on my ass and then rub it in."

Laura loves for me to cum on her ass or all over her tits and massage my seed into her skin as if it's expensive balm. When I feel my jizz bubble up, I pull my cock from her cunt and shoot several strands of cum over her backside. Once again her ass cheeks are laced with semen. I grab my shaft and pump a few more drops onto her ass. Just like she requested, I rub my jizz all around Laura's backside like a fine lotion. I spread it along her crease and sphincter. I massage her ass for several minutes before pulling her to her feet. She turns to me and we kiss, smashing her tits into my chest again.

Both Laura and I are wiped out and decide to climb into bed and rest up for the next round. We have all weekend to play and enjoy our favourite positions. We snuggle up under the covers and Laura rests her head on my chest as we drift off to sleep.

All weekend long I can't get the thought of Catherine out of my head. I know it's not fair to Laura, but I have this picture of Catherine power-walking in the nude with her tits swaying with every stride. My cock remains hard and Laura benefits with multiple orgasms, but my mind focuses on next Saturday.

On Thursday, I drive out to Avila for the Thursday evening walk. This time I remember to bring a flashlight for the end of the walk. We just set our clocks forward for daylight savings time and the walk will start one half hour earlier than last week, so we should have daylight for most of the walk.

When I arrive at the starting point, the registration table is already set up. I sign in and walk over to a few people I met last week. This is a convivial group and conversations come easily.

"Hello handsome."

I turn around and there is Catherine, all five foot something of her.

"Well this is a welcome surprise. I thought you had other plans for the evening?"

Catherine responds, "I did have plans, but they changed. I was able to take care of my business yesterday and so here I am."

"I'm so glad you decided to come out. You look very nice tonight."

Catherine does look nice; she is wearing the same Cal Poly Mom sweatshirt from last week. Tonight here hair is done up in a ponytail and she is wearing a baseball cap. Very fetching. I love how the 'Cal Poly' on her sweatshirt is slanted outward following the curve of her breasts.

"Thank you. I see you brought your flashlight. Good for you for remembering."

"How was your week, Catherine?"

"Actually, fairly quiet. I talked with Amy several times; she is settling in to the big city and is doing well at her new job. I kept busy with some exercise and walking. I'm just getting used to this retirement thing and really enjoy it. And you?"

"Well, I told you I took a massage therapy class last fall. I've been practicing my technique. I have a friend who puts in long hours at a drug store and I used my notes to give her a vigorous foot massage. Other than that it's been a quiet week. I was most looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. And now it's even better that we can walk together tonight and Saturday."

"I bet you would have a lot of takers for foot massages from this group. Of course, they'll have to line up behind me."

Mary, the walking club president, calls for people to gather around and introduce themselves. At precisely six o'clock the group heads out, following the map. We walk down Avila Beach Boulevard to the bridge that crosses the creek and joins with the trail along the golf course. Tonight's walk is more rigorous and includes some elevation. I am step in step beside Catherine enjoying the view. We chat and I learn that she lives at the end of a cul-de-sac in San Luis Obispo. Her house backs up to open grazing land that affords her a wonderful view and lots of privacy.

I ask her about dinner plans after the walk and she says she has to run a few more errands and will grab some leftovers at home.

"However, let's have lunch after our walk on Saturday. I have a favorite restaurant in town that I'll take you to. And if you're in the mood, we can go back to my place and enjoy the peace and quiet in my backyard."

I respond, "I would like that very much. It's supposed to be a gorgeous day in the 80's."

As we continue our hike the sky gets darker and temperature gets a little cooler. I pull out my flashlight so we can see the trail better. Catherine grabs my arm as we walk up a steep incline. She moves her body close to me.

She says, "I hope you don't mind me hanging on? Some of the trail has loose rocks and I don't want to slip."

I tell her I don't mind at all and that she can hold on as tight as she likes. She continues holding on after the terrain levels out. After a couple more minutes she moves her hand down from my arm to my hand and we end up holding hands. I squeeze her hand in mine.

"I like this, Catherine; I could hold your hand all night long."

We walk along the beach trail for the final kilometer.

Catherine looks me in the eye and quizzes me, "So Avila Beach, how often do you go over to the clothing optional section?"

"What makes you think I would do that?"

"Oh, just a hunch."

I come clean, "Well, I have been there a few times, but it has been a while. Now if you're suggesting that we go together, I believe I would be open to that. And tell me; is it your favorite beach?"

Catherine smiles and blushes at the same time.

"Yeah, it is my favorite. Pismo is so darn crowded and I like a less congested beach to work on my tan. I'm not suggesting, just asking. At least not yet."

I tease her, "Less congested? You are so cute. OK, I'll buy your rationale. Just let me know and I'll bring plenty of sun screen."