Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk back up to Avila Boulevard and arrive back at the starting point around 7:30. We are both feeling energized from the 5K. I walk her to her car and say goodnight. Catherine moves close and gives me a kiss on the cheek before getting into her car.

"Good night Rob. I'll see you in a couple of days. And remember, I'm first in line for that foot massage."

Saturday can't come fast enough. But, what to do tonight. Holding hands and smelling her perfume all evening long has me agitated and my cock wanting relief. And what was that conversation about Avila's nude beach? Is she feeling me out? I can't get the picture of her basking in the sun with her tits on display out of my head.

When I get home, the urge is even stronger. I decide porn and my Fleshlight will help me sleep better tonight. I raid the refrigerator for leftovers and a wine cooler. After dinner I retire to my den to watch some porn and masturbate. I find one of my favorite DVDs that feature big titted mature ladies and load it up. I grab my Fleshlight from the coffee table and some lube.

I throw a towel over my rocker-recliner, drop my jeans and sit down. I fire up the TV and DVD player with my remote until I see lots of big tits and pussies on the screen. Normally, I would put the silicone insert from my Fleshlight in hot water to warm it up, but not tonight. I want it wrapped around my seven inch shaft as quickly as possible. I'm just going to relax, lean back in my recliner and jack myself off.

My cock has been semi-erect since I first laid eyes on Catherine tonight. Now, with the help of my porn, I am fully erect. I grab some lube, drip the liquid along my shaft and slather it around with my hand. I could continue like this and just give myself a hand job, but I prefer the soft texture of my Fleshlight and I can pretend that I am sliding into Catherine's pussy. I drip some lube into the opening of the Fleshlight and line it up with the tip of my cock.

The scene on my television has two women enjoying each other in a hot tub. They each have Double-Ds and one is sitting on the edge with her legs spread wide. The second lady has her face buried in her friend's pussy. My cock is now extremely hard as I slide my Fleshlight down my shaft. The soft silicone surrounds my full seven inches providing a snug fit and intense pleasure. I raise the sex toy up my shaft until my tip is barely held in place and then slam it back down my cock. I focus on the screen and move the Fleshlight up and down with a steady rhythm.

I fantasize that Catherine is sliding up and down my dick as I watch the two ladies service one another. I think about Catherine sunning her big boobs at Avila Beach and hope that we visit the clothing optional section together. This thought has me on the verge of losing my load. I pump my Fleshlight faster up and down my shaft. The ladies on the screen have moved to the patio chaise lounge and are now in a torrid sixty-nine. The scene is too much and I release several spurts of cum into the silicone sheath. I raise and lower my Fleshlight on my shaft. Each time I pull it down my shaft another few drops of jism escape from my tip until I am drained.

I relax in my recliner with my cock buried in the Fleshlight as my climax recedes. Several minutes pass before my shaft softens and I release my sex toy from my groin. I move to the bathroom and rinse out the silicone insert. I set it aside, return to my den to turn off my TV and put the DVD back in the drawer. The 5K, conversations with Catherine and my orgasm have done me in. I retire to my bedroom and am asleep within five minutes.

Saturday morning arrives and I drive up to San Luis Obispo for the 10K and to meet Catherine. It's a cool, crisp morning but the sun is shining and there is not a cloud in the sky. It's supposed to get into the mid-80s today, so even though it's cool right now, I'm in shorts and a long sleeve shirt.

Today's walk kicks off at the main entrance to the college. I find a parking space a block over from the starting point. As I walk over to the registration table, I hear a loud voice call out my name.

"Hey Rob! Back here."

I look over my shoulder and see Catherine moving quickly in my direction. I turn to her and meet her halfway. We embrace and hold tight. I feel her firm breasts press against my chest. She is wearing her ever present sweatshirt once again, but this morning she is wearing some very tight white shorts. They accentuate her long toned legs. I can't help but stare. I look closer and detect a very distinct camel toe in front. The shorts hug her curves very well. It's obvious she has thick puffy pussy lips.

"What are you staring at?"

"I'm staring at a very lovely lady with great gams. Just how tall are you? Five-eight?"

"Actually, I am five-nine and you are a perv."

"What, no I'm not. I just appreciate your lovely legs, all tanned and ready to walk. Hey what's in the backpack?"

"I have bottles of water and some energy bars and my hat. It could be a little toasty by the time we are finished."

We hold hands as we walk to the registration table and sign in. Today's walk winds through campus and then out into the nature trail along Stenner Creek. A fair amount of walkers have joined us this morning. A few club members are ready to take off, so we join them and set a brisk pace. I tell Catherine I'd like to walk a ten minute kilometer and she is up for it. As we walk through Cal Poly, she points out some of the buildings where her daughter had classes.

When I walk next to Catherine, I can't help but stare at her breasts as they sway underneath her sweatshirt and her calf muscles that flex with every step. Her backpack straps pull back on her shoulders causing her sweatshirt to pull tight against her boobs. She is well put together. I hope she likes what I have to offer as well. We walk west towards the green belt and open trails that run along the creek. As the sun rises, so do the temperatures. Around the fourth kilometer we are both quite warm and perspiration drips from our foreheads. We decide it's time for a quick break.

We move to the side of the trail and let other walkers go on. I help her take off the backpack and hold it while she unzips the top. Catherine reaches in and retrieves two bottles of water and a couple of energy bars. We take several swigs of H2O to help us re-hydrate. Catherine hands me her bottle while she takes off her sweatshirt and stuffs it in the backpack. She also pulls out her baseball cap and puts in on her head. I hand her water back to her. As she drinks some more, I notice the sweat stains on her light grey t-shirt. Dark patches of sweat run down the valley between her tits and more patches are visible under each round mound. The sweat stains provide a nice frame surrounding her breasts. I get my first clue as to how big her tits really are. Her large nipples are very hard and very prominent as they poke through the thin material.

"Do you like the scenery?"

I reply, "Yes I do, the sun shining on the stream is lovely through all of the green bushes."

Catherine slugs me in the arm, "You know what I mean."

"Well, if you are referring to the fact that we are working up a good sweat out here, then yes it looks good from my vantage point."

She slugs me again. I offer to carry the backpack and Catherine is grateful. We kill off the water and put the empties into the backpack. The backpack is quite heavy; she must have packed a six pack of water for us.

"Catherine, you should have told me how heavy this is? I would have carried it from the start."

"No worries. I needed the work; I've got a few pounds to shed."

I don't hesitate, "No you do not. You are perfect."

"Well that is kind of you to say. Are you ready to move on?"

I don the backpack and we continue on the trail. Only now I am really distracted by Catherine. Her huge boobs sway and jiggle with every step. The thin t-shirt does nothing to harness her massive flesh. Sweat continues to build as the sun gets warmer. My cock is swelling and creating a noticeable bulge in my shorts. Catherine doesn't say a word.

As we walk along the creek, the water and low hanging branches provide some relief from the hot sun. However, out in the open fields, the heat is noticeable. Amid all of the distractions, from the heat to Catherine's healthy tits, we make it back to the starting point having walked 10 kilometers in just over two hours.

Catherine says, "I am ready for lunch, how about you, Rob?"

I couldn't agree more. Catherine tells me we are going to the Firestone Grill, her favorite place for lunch. I tell her I'll drive and then after lunch, we can swing by and get her car. We find a parking spot on the street close to the restaurant, which is very lucky on a Saturday at noon. I've been here before and so it doesn't take long for us to decide on food and order.

We find a table outside, next to the low wall along the sidewalk. It's a good vantage point to people watch and it's nicely shaded. Our food is brought out to us and we relax and feed our hungry bodies. We each ordered a beer to quench our thirst. I grab a couple of bottles of water from the backpack for us to drink too.

"So Catherine, how are your feet? Worn out?"

"Yes they are. I could use a good foot massage and I know just the man that can take care of me."

We eat our lunch all the while looking out at the people walking up and down the street. There are plenty of shops and restaurants in this part of town, so the sidewalks are quite busy. After we finish our lunch, I move my chair next to Catherine.

Catherine asks, "Hand me the backpack, please. I want to get out of these sneakers and put on my flip-flops."

She unlaces her tennis shoes and pulls them off along with her ankle socks. She pulls out her flip-flops from the backpack and puts her tennies in.

I motion for her to sit up in the cast iron chair.

"Are you ready for that foot massage, young lady?"

"Why yes I am sir, and who are you calling young. I'm pushing sixty."

"You wouldn't know it from looking at you; dressed in those short shorts, athletic t-shirt that leaves little to the imagination and baseball cap. I would mistake you for a coed."

Catherine sticks her feet onto my lap and smiles, "You are so full of shit. If I didn't know better, I'd say you are trying to hit on me."

I grab her feet, remove her flip-flops, and prepare her for one of my patented foot massages. I take her left foot and begin a vigorous rub all around.

Catherine responds, "Go easy on me, I just walked 10K."

I use my thumbs to press against her arch and massage the bottom of her foot. I do my usual with her heel by cupping and squeezing and rubbing the flesh. I massage her ankle, flexing her foot back and forth. I run my fingers through her toes and wiggle each one. I grab her other foot and use the same technique.

"Wow, you are a master. No wonder the ladies love you. I am completely rejuvenated.

"You have very sexy feet. I'll be happy to attend to you after every walk."

After taking care of her feet, I realize my cock is erect and threatening to punch through my shorts. Handling those sexy toes really affects me. I need to remain in my chair for a while for the swelling to go down, and so I go back to watching all the people walking around.

Catherine and I enjoy the sun and suds for another half hour.

"So sweetie, are you ready to go get your car?"

Catherine responds, "Yes I am. And then you are going to follow me to my house. I'm not letting you out of my sight for a while."

Catherine slides her flip-flops back on and we head out to my car, walking hand in hand. She stops me and plants a big, sloppy kiss right on my lips.

"Thank you for that luscious foot massage. I owe you a big one and you are going to get it."

I have a big smile on my face while wondering what a big one is. I open the car door for her and then drive her back to the school to get her car. Catherine gives me her address for my GPS, but tells me to just follow her, as her house isn't far away. We arrive safely to her home in less than ten minutes.

Catherine gives me the ten cent tour and then takes me outside to the backyard. I am blown away with the view. She told me her house backed up to grazing land and she had a nice view. All of the green hills under the sun drenched blue sky are spectacular. There is a nice stone patio and sunken spa out by the back fence. Several chaise lounges face out to the open space.

Catherine says, "I love it out here. I have lots of privacy. My neighbors' can't see back here, so it lets me work on my all over tan. My neighbor on the right, Lacy, joins me often. Her husband teaches over at the college and is more interested in his academics than her. We have lots of girl time together. I'll have to introduce you to her; she's a lot of fun.

I respond, "I could spend a lot of time out here. It really is peaceful."

"Are you ready for another beer, Rob?"

"That would be wonderful."

"Would you like to spa? I have some swim suits that should fit you"

"I would love to."

Catherine walks over to the spa pump and starts it up along with the heater.

"Come with me to the house and get changed."

I follow Catherine into the house and she pulls some trunks from the hall closet. She shows me where to change in the back bedroom and tells me she will meet me out by the spa in a few minutes. I unlace my tennis shoes and kick them off. I drop my shorts and replace them with the trunks before heading outside again. I walk over to the chaise lounge and make myself comfortable.

I enjoy the view and wait for Catherine. After several minutes, Catherine finally joins me.

"Here's your beer and I brought some towels for us."

I reach for the beer and nearly fall off the chaise lounge. Catherine is wearing a bright green bikini that leaves nothing to the imagination. Oh my god, my eyes pop out of my head. Her bikini top is not much more than a couple of triangles that strain to keep her huge breasts contained. Her bottom is just a little more than a thong with a bit of lace at the top.

"Catherine, what are you wearing, or should I say what are you not wearing?"

She smiles, "Oh, so you approve. I figured I owe you a treat for that wonderful foot massage. Usually, I don't wear anything at all back here. You've been ogling my breasts since the first time we met, so don't act so surprised."

Catherine bends over to give me a kiss and her tits nearly fall out of her top. The cups of her top only cover her areole and leave a lot of skin showing on all sides. She grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet.

"Come on. The spa is ready for us."

We put our beers by the side of the spa. I hold Catherine's hand as she steps down into the hot tub. I follow her and settle into the warm water. We sit on the spa bench with the water swirling around us.

I stare at Catherine's boobs floating in the water. Her green bikini top does nothing to reign in her mounds. My cock starts to grow under the water. I reach down to adjust my shaft moving it up along my thigh.

I remark, "This feels so good after the 10K. Thank you for inviting me over. I was planning on asking you to my house for a true all over massage."

Catherine moves closer to me, "Well I think I will take you up on that offer. I've been planning this since I first met you. I'm glad we connected."

I reach for my beer and sip a few ounces. Catherine moves even closer to me as our hips rub together. She touches my chin and moves my lips closer to hers. I lean to her and we share a deep kiss. Her tongue moves tentatively against my lips, testing my response. I open my mouth and touch her tongue with mine. We press together with a sloppy wet open mouth kiss. The water continues to heat up.

I reach up to green top that seems to just float over her tits and lift it up, freeing her tits to my gaze.

"This really isn't covering you is it?"

Catherine smiles, "It was never intended to. I just wanted to wear it for you. Like I told you, I never wear clothes in my backyard."

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

I reach up and touch the side of her right boob, feeling her breast for the first time. Catherine grabs my hand and moves it over her erect nipple. She sits higher in the spa which lifts her tits well above the water line. I get a sense of how big her breasts are. They are rounded with a little sag that comes with maturity. Her boobs flow nicely from her upper chest with dark red areole that measure at least four inches in diameter and large suck-able nipples.

I palm her right breast and lift it up checking its weight and mass. My other hand moves to her left breast and kneads her flesh. I push her boobs together creating an enticing view of deep cleavage.

"When you took off your sweatshirt this morning and I saw your nipples poke through your t-shirt, I wanted to reach over and feel them. It took all my resolve not to touch you."

I lift her right breast up and lower my lips to her large, erect nipple. I suck her nipple between my lips, tasting her skin for the first time. I use my tongue to lick all around her crimson areole and then suck on her nipple again. Catherine reaches around to the back of my head and presses my face into her mounds of flesh.

Catherine whispers, "I have a red cocktail dress that I wear with my satin deme-bra. I'll have to model it for you some evening. I know you will be mesmerized. So tell me my breast worshiper, am I having an effect on you? Stand up and let me see."

Reluctantly, I pull away from Catherine and stand up. My bathing suit clings to me and displays a noticeable bulge in front.

Catherine looks me in the eye and says, "We don't need these."

She grabs my trunks by the waistband and yanks down, revealing my very erect seven inch cock for her inspection. Catherine licks her lips.

"Mmmm, so thick and shaved too. If I'd known about this ten days ago, I'd have taken you home that night."

Catherine pushes my trunks all the way down and I step out of them. She flings them over toward the chaise lounge. I stand in front of her with my erect cock just above the swirling water of the spa and pointing straight out. Catherine wraps her left hand around my shaft and pumps me several times. She looks intently at my swollen glans and balls that hang low from the hot water. Her right hand reaches up and cups my ball sack and lifts my family jewels testing their weight.

"I love that your balls hang so low, it makes it easier to suck on them."

And that is just what she does. Catherine bends down a bit and pulls my sack up to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks each one into her mouth. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock upright. After releasing them she licks up my shaft from bottom to top. Catherine pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and an inch or more. She jacks me off while sucking on the tip.

"I love your cock, it's just right for me. I can only handle a few inches; I've never been able to do that deep throat thing."

"Believe me Catherine, you are making my eyes water. Keep doing what you are doing."

Catherine tells me to sit up on the edge of the spa so she can concentrate her efforts. I grab a towel and sit on it with my legs spread wide. She faces me and holds my seven inches with both hands. As she jacks me off she sucks as much of my cock as she can without gagging and swirls her tongue around. She alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length.

"Cum in my mouth, Rob. I want to taste and swallow all of it. Get ready for my triple threat."

Before I can ask what she means by triple threat, Catherine wraps her left hand around my shaft and squeezes hard moving it rapidly back and forth. She uses her right hand to play with my balls, running her fingers around and around each nut. And then she sucks as much of my cock as she can and applies a forceful suction while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside of the crown.