Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understand what she means by triple threat as my need for release skyrockets. She works my cock over like no one has before. My climax builds quickly and the tingling sensation travels from my root up to my tip. Catherine draws my first orgasm from deep within my being. I unleash several spurts of cum into her waiting mouth. She blinks and her eyes water as she takes all of my seed. Catherine continues to pump my shaft and squeeze down on my balls until I feel faint.

"Oh my god, where did you learn to do that?"

Catherine pulls her mouth from my cock while maintaining her tight grip and gulps down the load. She swirls her tongue around her lips, tasting my cum as she continues to swallow every bit of it. Finally she smacks her lips with satisfaction.

"Mmmm, you taste great. I haven't been able to do that for a long time, it's good to have a man in my spa again. I hope you'll stay for a while?"

How can I not want to stay with this goddess? Catherine pulls me down from the edge of the spa by my cock. I slip into the hot water and we embrace. Her tits squish between us and she plants a deep kiss on my lips. I open my mouth and welcome her tongue still coated with my fresh jizz. I taste myself as we swap spit and cum; our tongues parry back and forth.

We are both a bit winded from that wild ride.

"You like?"

I respond, "Yes and what I need now is to pleasure you in the same way."

Catherine stands up and I grab her green bikini bottoms, pulling them down over her slim hips. I have her step out of the thong and toss it over by my trunks. I place my hand between her thighs forcing her to spread her legs. I need a close up of her pussy. She looks delicious. Catherine sports a neatly trimmed triangle of light brown hair that covers her mons and ends just above her clit. Her brown pubic hair is sprinkled with a few grey hairs as well. Her outer lips are full and very pink from the hot water. I remember earlier seeing the pronounced camel toe on her white shorts. Now I see why. Her lips are full, puffy and so smooth.

"I see you shave too, Catherine."

She smiles and acknowledges that she like to keep neat and clean for occasions like this; although it has been a long time. Catherine's dark red inner labia hang down about a half inch from within her slit. I know I will love sucking them between my lips and tasting her essence. I stick my tongue out and lick her hanging red lips from bottom to top.

"OK my dear, your turn for sitting on the ledge. I want to eat that pussy and taste your juices. I want you to climax as hard as I just did."

I stand and help Catherine to sit on the towel on the edge of the spa. I dip back down into the hot swirling water and spread her legs. I move in close to her pussy for a taste. Her inner labia open like a lotus blossom providing sweet nectar for me. I drill my tongue right into the center of her honey pot. I snake my tongue up and down her pussy and taste her juices mingled with the chlorine of the spa water. I lick all around her thighs and suck her inner labia between my lips. Catherine wraps her hands behind my head and pulls me tight against her cunt. I use my tongue to drill deep into her core and then slide up to find her clitoris.

"You're hitting all the right spots; you're driving me crazy."

I concentrate on Catherine's clit to help her build towards her orgasm. Her pussy is wide open and screams for two fingers. I slide my index and middle fingers deep into her gash. I piston them in and out while I use my thumb to stimulate her little pink pearl which appears from beneath its hood.

"Run your fingers across my g-spot, it feels so good."

I curl my fingers and search for her special ridge. I find the bump and rub it vigorously driving her crazy.

"Oh god, you found it. Oh geez."

I continue massaging her g-spot and then attack her clit with my tongue. I lick up and down and left and right. Her clit extends a bit more and I suck it between my lips which triggers her climax. I feel her pussy throb and clench my fingers. Catherine erupts and I lap at her cum as she squeezes her legs together trapping my head between her thighs. I feel her shake and quiver as her orgasm washes over her entire body.

"Yes Rob, yes Rob. Eeyowwww, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Feels so good. My pussy is so hot."

I am trapped as Catherine rides out her climax. This is too good. I love her response. What a wonderful cum. Catherine slowly comes back to earth and relaxes her legs. I am able to move and to breathe. She leans back with her hands supporting her. Her legs are wide open showing red pussy lips and throbbing labia. Her juices cover her mound and thighs. I move in and lick all over her thighs and puffy outer lips tasting her sweet cum.

After I feast, I reach for her hand and help her sink back down in the swirling spa water. We embrace again, just as we did after she swallowed my load. We share another sloppy kiss and she licks her juices from my face. We hold each other tight for several minutes.

It's three o'clock and the sun shines brightly. The temperature has reached the mid-80s.

"Well my walking friend, how do we top this?"

"We don't Catherine, we just add to it. Let's rest and recharge and then I'm sure we'll think of something."

We stand up and I help her out of the spa, I step up and out too. I pick up the towels and we dry each other. Naturally, I spend extra time drying her tits and bend over to kiss each nipple. She grabs her towel and spends extra time drying my cock. She wraps the towel around my semi-erect shaft and squeezes me. When she finishes drying me, Catherine walks over to the spa pump and shuts it off. We don't bother to put our suits back on. I move the chaise lounges together facing out to the open space and place the towels on them.

We lie back on the lounges and soak up the sun. We hold hands as we warm up and sunbathe in the nude.

"Thank you for that Catherine, but I want to make love with you. I want to be inside you."

"I want that too. I want to feel that hard cock deep inside my pussy. Ten minutes? My bed?

The midday sun heats our bodies and prepares us for the next round.