All Comments on 'WAM-Bam! Thank You Ma'am'

by Lilin Penn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
I got confused then when I encountered

the finger in the ass I quit reading

--

I don't know any females who actually like anal anything-

The basic plot was OK but I did get lost then turned off

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
What's the difference?

If lesbians don't like men then why do they need dildos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What about the revenge?

I missed the revenge. Why try lesbians always to act like men and look like men, taking men`s names?

O_Sexy1O_Sexy1over 19 years ago
No guessing

who the anonymous comment was from, seeing it followed directly behind Nightowl's in the forum. Strange, huh, Nightowl, as they both had the same theme.

Get a life and stop degrading someone's story just because you didn't jerk yourself raw.

We don't write and spend HOURS writing this stuff to have lowlifes like yourself come along and leave your shit just because it wasn't 'wank' factor enough for you.

Wanker.

Great story. Ignore the wanker comment and treat yourself to a good read. Great job Lilin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As always great story

I loved it! Am guessing there will be more to the story. Can't wait to see how Andi and the WAMs carry out their plan!

mithrellmithrellover 19 years ago
dude!!!

I am all female. With a guy at the present. If its done right I love anal sex and a finger during puts me over the top.

mithrellmithrellover 19 years ago
btw

I want more of the story. I have though about living like that. However seen to like guys a bit much...could they be rented.

luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyover 19 years ago
what?!?

The person who said they don't know women who like anal doesn't know very many women, apparently. This story rocked, and btw I am a woman who LOVES ANAL!! Besides, I love strap-on stories, so this one gets my vote on both counts. =P

EvilSexxEvilSexxover 19 years ago
Decent

Overall it was pretty good, the dialogue struck true to me. One thing is that the perspective changes were a bit confusing, you usually should separate those with more than a paragraph break.

Bonus points for the quote from Val Kilmer's second best film.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoying...

I enjoy the story tremendously. I love how Sam and Andi finally got together and both cared for each other deeply. A previous comment said that he/she didn't know females who enjoyed anal. Well - here is one. I am looking forward to knowing what happened between Andi and her husband though. Maybe that's coming!?

Overall, great story. Enjoyed it much!

sexy_cat_princesssexy_cat_princessalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

I had come across this story before, but I couldn't find it again to comment. It was hot, and sweet. I loved Sam's character. It was hot as hell, seriously. Gave me some issues, *giggles*. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To: Whats The Difference?

If you get orgasms from masturbating, why do you need sex?

Firerocket67Firerocket67about 15 years ago
LOVED IT

I think this story was amazing, and you need to make the next chapter with Ron being made into Andi's bitch! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous