All Comments on 'Wandering Bk. 04: Beth'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Most interesting

Thank you for your efforts, looking forward to continuing adventures, so many possibilities, you are at the top of my list, when it comes to available new chapters, very entertained, count me as a happy reader.

North

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Love the differences between each woman!

Now waiting for another taste of a style and flair of yet another living "work of art!"

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I think this encounter surprised both of them

If the new popularity with women doesn't provide a boost to his confidence knowing he was about to get a pay rise and promotion to head of department will.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Wow great story

The way you penned their interactions I was hoping for him to follow her back to Vancouver. I’m a romantic. He’s stupid not to pursue her. It’s a rarity anyone finds that level of connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who is Glynnis?

Page one. Apparently after Constance there was Glynnis rather than Candice! ErikThread missed that one ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

An absolutely incredibly believable story of making love not just Fucking. I love the semi slow build up of feelings. I agree with a previous comment that he should follow her to Vancouver(beautiful city) Maybe a reunion would make an interesting sequel. A very very well deserved 5 star writing. Bravo! Malisimo!(sp)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous