Wanna Get a Pizza...and Fuck? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers

Meanwhile, my wife had slowly reached over and was rubbing her middle finger against Dawn's tight little asshole. She then reached into her own pussy for a little more lubrication. She returned her fingers to Dawn's ass and slowly started to insert her finger.

I watched, mesmerized, as Jenny's middle finger slowly disappeared into Dawn's tight little rectum

Dawn suddenly screamed "Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck my pussy and ass! Oh fuck it feels good."

Jenny picked up the pace and even went to insert another finger. Dawn shouted a quick protest, but it was too late. Jenny shoved a second finger into her ass with a sudden move.

"Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh" Dawn shouted, not even able to make a real word come out.

"Yes, FUCK that feels good, come on give it to me!"

I continued fucking her pussy, while my wife fingered her ass. I could feel my wife's fingers though the thin wall separating Dawn's pussy and ass, and it felt amazing! I then spanked her again, and again, and yet again. I spanked her harder each time and her right ass cheek was now a bright shade of red.

Suddenly she pushed back hard on my cock and stayed there. I knew she was gonna cum, so I grabbed her hips and buried my cock into her to the hilt. She responded by pulling back yet again, and slamming her pussy back onto my cock with an incredible thrust and then I felt it....

Her pussy enveloped my cock and started spasming. She was cumming, HARD!

After the first one hit she started ramming my cock once again, mostly out of force of habit, she was too far gone to do anything consciously.

I had waited all this time to fuck her ass, as per our agreement all those years ago. But as I glanced down at her plump round ass, with my wife's fingers buried in it, I felt my balls begin to boil. I realized there was no stopping this one, I was too far gone as well. All this fucking and watching these two go at it had become too much. I reared back one last time and plunged back into her hot pussy.

"I'm gonna come!" I shouted.

"YES! Come in her baby, do it! Tell me how good it feels!"

I started to try to answer but it was too much. I let loose a torrent of cum into my ex-wife's womb. I swear I felt this one come from my fucking toes.

I continued to watch my wife slide her fingers into Dawn's ass as I started to slow down and my orgasm began to subside. Jenny slowly removed her fingers, and I looked down at the sight below me.

What I see was a well and truly fucked pussy, already leaking a big glob of white cum, and a gaping ass, due to my wife's incessant fingering of her tight ass.

Slowly gaining my senses, I pulled back from her and left her on all fours, gasping for air. I moved quietly over to the table next to the chair I was sitting on earlier and grabbed my I-phone. I quickly picked it up, winking at my wife. I hit the "camera" button on my opening page and aimed at right at Dawn's ass and pussy. I took two quick shots, being discreet as possible. Jenny then leaned in and stuck her tongue out right at the opening of her now gaping ass, I took one more, making sure it turned out and returned the camera to it's spot on the table.

Dawn collapsed onto the bed, still in a bewildered state. Jenny then laid down next to her and started lightly stroking her hair. Dawn slowly raised her head and met Jenny's eyes.

"Holy shit," she started, "that was the best fuck I have ever had, by far!"

Jenny looked right at her and said, "Well, I think I can speak for both Mike and I and say this was the hottest, craziest thing we have ever done!"

We all laid there silently for a moment. I glanced at the clock, it now read 1:25.

I thought for a second "Oh shit Jenny, I forgot to order that room service earlier"

Dawn quickly spoke up. "Maybe we can still order a pizza!"

The girls began laughing out loud as the meaning of that statement settled in.

Jenny quickly added, "I am sure we can find a late night pizza place that delivers, but you have to call it in Mike, I may never be able to order pizza with a straight face again!"

I reached for my phone as I contemplated what the morning would bring. After all, there were three of us and only one bed.

Oh well, you know what they say, no rest for the wicked!

earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers
12