Want B, Take B, Have B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my 'dick' is firmly in place I wait for B to say something but she just keeps staring which makes me smile. Poor little B, probably never seen a cock this big before, let alone had one in her hot little pussy. Well that's about to change, but first my dick needs a little lubing.

"B." I said, getting her attention, "Have you ever given a BJ before?"

"BJ?" B asked with a frown.

"Blow job." I answered grinning.

B blushes super red.

"Ever given a blow job before B?" I asked, B going an even darker shade of red before shaking her head, "Didn't think so. Well don't worry B, it's real easy when you know how, and since I only really pack big and you've got yourself a tight little pussy I think it would be best if I teach you how to suck cock, that way it will be easier to stretch you out and you'll learn an important life skill."

B scowls at me in a mixture of anger and annoyance, before she actually starts thinking about what I said, hopefully realising I'm making a lot of sense. I mean hell, didn't she come here to broaden her sexual horizons? Ok so she might have figured she was just exploring the strictly girl on girl fun, but this still is technically girl on girl, and besides, just because I can't feel her mouth on this thing doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy seeing it. And hey, worse comes to worse and she decides she's strictly dickly I'm still doing her a favour here, plus as wet as that little pussy of hers is she'd definitely appreciate a little extra wetness for what I'm packing.

Course, if B refuses I'll use my own spit or break out that bottle of lube I got, but I'd much prefer B's mouth for the lubing.

"What do you say B?" I asked, "Wanna learn how to suck cock?"

There was another pause and then B climbed off the bed and got on her knees in front of me, the sight giving me an incredible thrill and a huge grin on my face.

"Ok B, welcome to BJs 101." I told her, holding out the dildo for her, "First, grab a hold of the base and give the head a little lick."

B hesitates before taking the cock in hand and then hesitates again before sticking out her tongue and licking the head, her hesitation to do so only making it hotter.

"Good, now slide your tongue up and down the shaft, get it nice and sloppy wet." I told her after a few moments of licking.

With a little less hesitation this time B slides her tongue up and down my tool, moving her hand when necessary so her tongue can give the base a proper licking.

"Not bad B." I said after her tongue had travelled up and down the dildo a couple of times, "Now try taking it into your mouth."

Now without hesitating B slowly opens her mouth and takes the tip of the toy past her lips, the sight of those lips closing around a cock sticking out from around my waist sending a wicked sexual thrill through me.

"Oh fuck B, that's so hot." I said huskily, "Suck it B, suck my cock."

I get another great feeling of sexual thrill as B gently begins to suck on my strap on, her eyes looking up for approval which causes me to grin.

"That's it B, suck that cock." I encouraged, "A little more... harder... I want to be able to hear it. I want to be able to hear you suck that cock. I want to be able to hear you suck my cock. That's it, fuck yeah, you're doing great B, now try taking more. Try taking more of that big cock in your mouth. Try taking more of my big cock in your mouth."

I continue encouraging, but I'm more focused on what she's doing than what I'm saying, me just kind of running my mouth as I watched transfixed at B sucking her first cock, my cock.

It's a total trip that I'm getting B's first BJ, especially since her first BJ is pretty damn good.

She starts off slow, bobbing her head gently up and down my dick, going lower every time, getting more and more cock into her mouth until it's about halfway inside before suddenly stopping.

I'm a little disappointed at the sudden stop in progress but B is quickly forgiven as she begins loudly sucking on that cock, causing me to get so horny I actually moan.

To be fair every time she moves that pretty mouth of hers she makes the stimulator inside my strap on rub against my clit but I swear I would be moaning even if it wasn't there because this is so fucking hot.

I get lost in watching her bob her head up and down on half of my cock, just enjoying the sights and sounds of B giving me head until I suddenly realise how long it's been since an extra inch went in that pretty little mouth of hers.

It suddenly occurs to me that the dildo is probably banging against the back of her throat and the reason B ain't taking more is because she doesn't know how to deep throat. Hell, this is uptight little B we're talking about here so she probably doesn't even know it's possible, but it is and it's fucking hot as hell.

Considering this is uptight little B I'd like to give her the option on whether to deep throat or not. I'd like to, but I can't.

I've had a couple of girls deep throat this dick, C being one of them, and B's got super strength and stamina that none of those girls had so this should be a piece of fucking cake for B, and you can be damn sure I'm not accepting Buffy Summers can't do something Cordelia Chase can.

Besides, I really want to see this thing down her throat.

"More, come on B, I know you can take more." I said, grabbing a firm hold of her head and pushing her down onto the dick, "More, take it down your throat. Relax the muscles inside your throat and keep pushing downwards. Take that cock all the way."

I continued pushing her downwards with enough force to encourage her without forcing her to go lower, not wanting to push her into something unless I really had too, but like I knew she could B did me and our slayer bloodline proud by bobbing her head lower and lower on that dick taking inch, after inch, after inch down her throat until her lips were pressed against the base, meaning the Goody two shoes slayer Buffy Summers had 10 inches of dildo all the way down her throat.

"Fuck B... just... fuck..." I said huskily.

She did it. I knew she could and I knew it would be fucking hot when she did it but my imagination didn't do this justice.

It gets even hotter when B starts really going to town on my strap on, treating it like a real cock, just like I taught her. B makes me the proudest teacher in the whole stinking town when she began switching between different techniques, sometimes bobbing her head on about half of the dick, sometimes licking up and down the shaft, sometimes bobbing her head on the whole thing, taking every single inch down her throat and even keeping it there for a few seconds.

Every so often she even looks up at me, those eyes telling me how much she's enjoying this but how much she wants more, needs more, how much she wants this cock inside of her, how much she wants my cock inside of her.

I let her keep sucking on my cock for as long as I can stand it, loving the visual but wanting to fuck her so much it hurts.

When I can't take any more I tell her, "Ok B, I think that's wet enough."

B removes her mouth from the cock and it isn't a surprise to see I'm right. Hell, after the sloppy wet BJ B just gave my strap on I'm surprised it isn't even more covered in saliva.

"How do you want me?" B asks after she's climbed up so we're face to face.

"I want you." I said with a smile, "Like this."

With that I flipped her over onto her back on the bed with me on top of her, pressing down against her body and looking into her eyes and seeing she wants this as much as I do.

"Now I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve B." I said smiling.

"I'm waiting." B said challengingly which made me raise an eyebrow.

"You're going to have to do better than that." I said.

B frowned at me for a minute, and then realisation seemed to hit.

"You want me to beg?" B asked.

I grinned in response.

There was a moment of silence which made me think B was going to protest which was something I was totally ready for. What I wasn't ready for was for B to just go with it.

"Please Faith." B begged, "Please give it to me, I need it, give me the fucking I deserve. Please give me what I deserve. Fuck me. I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked by you. Please fuck me Faith. I need you to fuck me so bad. Please, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I asked, grinning even wider.

"Yes anything." B said.

"Alright B, I'll give you the fucking you deserve." I said, grinning wider still as I leaned down to kiss her.

B welcomes my lips with hers and I try hard not to kiss her too roughly too soon but I'm so horny it doesn't take long for me to try practically choking her with my tongue. Luckily B's totally into it, kissing me back hard and roughly, just the way I like it.

I get lost in kissing her for a few seconds, then suddenly remember I'm moments away from fulfilling one of my biggest fantasies since I got to this crappy town and quickly grab a hold of my strap on an press it against the pussy lips of Buffy freaking Summers.

For a moment B tenses but it doesn't last and soon she's nice and relaxed and letting me push my way inside her. Fuck. Little Miss Goody two shoes Buffy Summers is relaxing so I can get my big strap on cock inside her hot little pussy. This is so hot.

I continue pushing forwards for a while until finally I break the kiss and look down, as if I need to check that it's actually sliding inside her and fuck. I got my 10 inch strap on dick inside Little Miss Goody two shoes Buffy Summers. It's only in a few inches but it's still freaking hot as hell.

Now I just need to get more inside her.

Looking up at B we lock eyes.

"Relax your hot little pussy B, let me get deep inside of you so I can give you the fucking you deserve." I tell her.

B responds to this by biting her bottom lip which makes her look nervous, innocent and yet sexy as hell all at the same time, making it impossible for me not to lean my head down and capture those lips of hers with mine.

As we continue kissing roughly I push forwards slowly but steadily, pushing inch after inch into B's hot little hole, stretching her pussy open until my strap on is maybe just over halfway inside her, than I begin sliding a couple of inches in and out of her slowly, giving her the gentlest fucking I'm capable of in the hope of stretching her out so she's ready for the fucking she deserves.

I'm also fucking her gently to drive her crazy, but it's totally backfiring on me as I get tired of the slow crap about two seconds after I started it. It's not my favourite way to fuck but I've been doing it for years and it's always worked before in loosening a girl up for a hard pussy pounding, but B's a slayer like me so maybe she could take a real rough fucking right from the start. Then again physically tearing her pussy apart with my slayer strength would be a passion killer though so I really shouldn't risk it, but I want to fuck her hard so bad it's killing me.

B's not making it any easier for me either, constantly letting out these little moans and whimpers into my mouth which just makes me want to slam fuck her cunt with every ounce of my super strength. Can't do it though, not until B's ready.

Just then B breaks the kiss and moans, "More. Harder. Fuck me. Fuck me harder Faith, please fuck me harder."

I'm shocked into silence for a few seconds as no chick has ever begged to be fucked hard so soon but my shock is quickly replaced by happiness and horniness as I remind myself this is no chick, this is my fellow slayer. Of course she's begging for a harder fucking already, because she's a slayer like me, born to fight and fuck.

"Are you sure you're ready for that B?" I ask.

"I'm sure." B said with a nod.

"Ok B." I said smiling, "Just remember you asked for this."

With that I give her a nice hard thrust, forcing a couple of inches of dildo inside her in one go, making her cry out with pleasure. She keeps crying out as I get more and more cock inside her, pumping in an extra inch into her with each thrust until I've got the whole thing inside her hot little hole.

The whole time I was filling her up B was increasing in volume and now I am all the way inside her she's really putting her lungs to work, which is hot but also a little distracting. Leaning down I end the distraction by shutting her up with a kiss which quickly turns hot and heavy as I settle into a steady rhythm, fucking her with about half the dildo on every thrust.

When I'm sure she's used to medium speed I pick up my game a little, giving her pussy some long hard thrusts so I can stretch it out even more, getting it all nice and ready for what I'm about to do to it.

I know I promised her a harder fucking and I'm already giving her that. The speed I'm going at is much harder than before and for anyone normal this is probably as hard as they could fuck. But I'm not normal, I'm a slayer. For me, this is medium. B wasn't ready for hard when she asked for it, not for my kind of hard, but she's ready now and in a second she won't know what hit her.

"Wrap your legs around me B." I told her after breaking the kiss.

I was expecting her to ask why and make a fuss about it but she doesn't, instead B just does as she's told and wraps her legs around me.

Been imagining B's legs wrapped around me like this since pretty much the moment I saw her but the image in my head didn't do justice to just how hot it is to feel her legs wrapped around me, waiting for me to fuck her.

Eager to do just that I grab a firm hold of her tight little ass and give it a good squeeze, pulling it up to meet my downward strokes so I can get my strap on as deep into that hot little cunt of hers as possible, gently increasing the speed with every thrust until finally I'm pounding her pussy good and hard.

As I was building up speed I attacked the soft flesh of her neck with my lips, licking, sucking and kissing her at the soft thing that vampires are literally dying to get their hands on.

When I'm slam fucking her cunt nice and hard I shove my tongue down her throat again, kissing her roughly as I fuck her as hard as I can. Well, actually not as hard as I can, just as hard as I normally go.

I've sort of come to think of this speed is as hard as I can go, which is technically true not because I can't go faster but because I would probably break the poor chick I'm fucking if I went any harder.

This speed and roughness is beyond anything I've ever gotten from a guy and its never failed to make a girl totally smitten with me, or at least totally smitten with what I can do to them, Cordy being a prime example, but I always know I'm holding back, always know I could fuck harder if I wanted too. Sometimes I really get the urge to go crazy, really see what I could do, but I've always known that none of the girls I was with before could take everything I really have to give.

Then again maybe B could. She's a slayer, she can do things other girls can't do, so maybe...

Oh who am I kidding? This is the tightest little pussy I've ever stretched out and I should be just grateful that B can take this level of pounding and isn't already complaining I'm tearing her in half or something.

Just as I think that I suddenly feel B tightening her legs around me in a way which nearly every girl in the past has done to let me know she wants to get fucked harder. But that's impossible, no girl has ever given that sign at this stage before and there's no way B's tight little pussy can take a harder fucking than what I'm already giving it. There's no way, but in that moment I feel like every fibre of her being is screaming at me to fuck her harder. I've been screaming at myself not to fuck her any harder but it's just too much, I can't stop myself.

Losing total control of my body I give B everything I got, using every ounce of my slayer strength to tear through her tight pussy like my one goal in life is to rip it apart.

I keep waiting for a scream of pain and a punch to my face but it never comes and B just tightens her legs around me like she wants me to fuck her even harder, but there's nowhere to go from here, I'm using my full slayer strength and both me and B seemed to be loving it.

Suddenly B's hips begin working on their own accord, B impaling her pussy on my invading girl cock, quickly increasing the speed as she becomes used to it until she's pounding back at me as hard as I'm pounding her.

There's no way in hell anyone, even a slayer, should be able to take this hard a fucking and after a few long minutes of fighting with myself I break the kiss and look down at her to see if she's ok. She stares back at me with this look of such total lust I totally lose it even worse than before, becoming completely and utterly lost in fucking her brains out.

I come pretty close to literally doing that as B screams hysterically, her eyes rolling in the back of her head in an unmistakable sign of climax. Her eyes continue to stay rolled as her body shakes violently in a way which suggests I'm fucking her to multiples. I fucking better be, if this level of pussy pounding didn't make B go totally multi orgasmic I'd probably have to hang up my strap on forever in shame. Course all this thrashing around B's doing makes it hard to keep pounding her but I want to squeeze every orgasm I possibly can out of her, and ideally one of my own too. Being working towards one for a long time now and fucking B to all these orgasms has easily put me on the edge, but I want to try and savour this moment a little before I cum so I hold back as long as I can, which isn't long, and then crash like crazy over the edge. My cum isn't anywhere near as strong as hers so she probably doesn't even notice it but it's good, it's so fucking good, especially because I get to pound Buffy Summers through another couple of climaxes while I'm enjoying mine.

As my orgasm dies down I do something every stinking vamp in this town wants to do and sink my teeth into B's neck. I get my lips wrapped around her neck good and proper before hand so I can dig my teeth nice and deep, hopefully not enough to draw blood but enough to leave a mark. My mark.

That's exactly what I'm fucking doing. I'm fucking marking Buffy Summers's neck. I'm fucking marking Buffy Summers. I'm fucking marking Buffy Summers as mine. Buffy's mine now, and I'll do anything I have too to keep it that way.

I continue fucking B as hard as I can for as long as I can but even slayers have their limits and I think both of us have reached ours as B's hips came to a stop ages ago and she's probably cum so much at this point any more orgasms so quickly after the last ones would knock her out, and there's still one more thing I want to do before we fuck each other literally unconscious, another reason for my slowing down. When I finally come to a stop B lets out a whimper of disappointment but unwraps her legs from around me to make it easier for me to remove my strap on from her well fucked pussy.

"Did you like that B?" I asked already knowing the answer.

B smiled softly and nodded her head.

"Good." I said, smiling back at her wickedly, "Now, I believe you said you'd do anything."

B nodded her head again.

I smiled and leaned in closer to her, "Got any idea about what I want you to do next B?"

B frowned and shook her head.

"Really," I said, "C didn't tell you everything I did to her? Everything I did with this cock?"

There was another frown from B, and then she went very pale.

"I... I don't know... I don't think I can do that." B stammered.

"Sure you can." I said, "You did say anything didn't you?"

"Well yes but..." B said, obviously struggling for words.

"But what?" I asked.

"But it's gross." B said.

I frowned at her, "Did it feel gross when Cordy was fingering your butt?"

B blushed.

"How about when she shoved her tongue up your ass? Did it feel gross then?" I asked.