Want B, Take B, Have B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I do we immediately lock lips and I kiss her the exact same way I did before. Soon I feel one of Faith's hands moving down my body until it reaches my pussy. I gasp loudly as I feel Faith slide two fingers into me.

"Cordy tell you about the little treat I gave her B?" Faith asked me after breaking the kiss.

I bite my lip, feeling slightly nervous again but also excited.

"Yes." I answered honestly, unable to keep the nervousness from my voice.

"Would you like me to give you the same treat?" Faith asked.

I take a moment to think about this.

One of the thousands of different thoughts that had been running through my mind was what it would be like to get the same 'treat' that Cordy told me about. Like nearly everything else with Faith the thought makes me feel nervous and excited all at the same time, and like nearly everything else just because it makes me nervous doesn't mean I don't want to try it.

After thinking about it I nod my head which makes Faith smile.

"Good." Faith said as she reaches over and pulls out her "treat" from the bedside table, "Cause I think it's about time I treated you to the kind of fucking I've always thought you needed and always wanted to give you."

With that Faith pushes me off of her so she can put on the 'treat'.

Once Faith has the 'treat' in place I remember what Cordelia told me about her first time with Faith, how she used that 'treat', that big strap on dildo, to fuck her brains out.

Cordelia told me she couldn't believe how big Faith's strap on was and as I'm looking at it, although I don't know if it is the same one she used on Cordy, I have to say it looks pretty big. It's maybe even a little bigger than Angel's cock, which was pretty big, which makes me even more nervous and excited.

"B." Faith said, waking me from my thoughts, "Have you ever given a BJ before?"

This makes me frown.

"BJ?" I asked.

"Blow job." Faith answered with a grin.

I immediately inwardly cursed myself, partly because I've heard what a BJ was before, I just went brain dead there for some reason, probably because of nervousness, the nervousness which is the other reason I'm cursing myself because I'm blushing bright red and I can't stop.

"Ever given a blow job before B?" Faith asked, grinning even wider than before.

I somehow blushed a even darker shade of red as I shook my head in response.

"Didn't think so." Faith said in a slightly condescending tone which annoys me, "Well don't worry B, it's real easy when you know how, and since I only really pack big and you've got yourself a tight little pussy I think it would be best if I teach you how to suck cock, that way it will be easier to stretch you out and you'll learn an important life skill."

An important life skill. Could she sound more like a guy?

Then again from the grin on her face and from the way she said it I'm pretty sure she's joking or trying to get under my skin. Probably both.

She does have a point though, even if she's saying it in the most crudest way possible.

I remember how painful and awkward it was at first with Angel, which wasn't entirely his fault as we were both caught up in the moment and it got better very quickly, but it would have been nice if both of us had been a bit more... prepared.

Even Cordelia's vibrator had hurt a bit when it entered me for the first time, although it didn't hurt for long, and later when it was covered in juice it didn't hurt at all. At that point I was... more used to it, but the extra liquid definitely helped.

Faith's 'cock' is definitely bigger than Cordelia's vibrator, and a little bit bigger than Angel's cock, and despite the fact I'm not a virgin anymore it's still going to hurt to try and take that inside me. A little extra liquid would definitely help.

"What do you say B? Wanna learn how to suck cock?" Faith asked, waking me from my thoughts.

I pause for a moment, come to the same conclusion that it would be easier if Faith's toy was wet and then climb off the bed and get on my knees in front of the other slayer.

I'm a little unsure where to go from here, luckily Faith helps me out.

"Ok B, welcome to BJs 101. First, grab a hold of the base and give the head a little lick." Faith said, holding out the dildo for me to grab by the base, which I do, but not before a little hesitation.

I hesitated again before licking the head, but I do it.

It's a little weird, and I feel kind of stupid doing it, but before I get a chance to over think it I'm already asked to move on.

"Good, now slide your tongue up and down the shaft, get it nice and sloppy wet." Faith said.

I do as she says, slide my tongue up and down the toy, moving my hand when necessary so my tongue can lick the base.

"Not bad B." Faith said after I've licked all around the fake cock several times.

"Now try taking it into your mouth."

I do as she says, slowly opening my mouth and taking the head of the dildo inside.

"Oh fuck B, that's so hot." Faith said even more huskily than usual, "Suck it B, suck my cock."

Again I do as she says, gently beginning to suck on the strap on in my mouth, looking up at her as I do so to see her grinning back at me.

"That's it B, suck that cock. A little more... harder... I want to be able to hear it. I want to be able to hear you suck that cock. I want to be able to hear you suck my cock. That's it, fuck yeah, you're doing great B, now try taking more. Try taking more of that big cock in your mouth. Try taking more of my big cock in your mouth."

Faith continues to 'encourage' me, but I do my best to ignore it and concentrate on taking more, after all if I want to make sure this dildo is as wet as possible then this is a pretty good way to do it. Besides, I did sort of agree to suck cock, so I guess that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I start off slowly, bobbing my head gently up and down on the dildo, going lower on every bob, taking inch after inch into my mouth until I feel it touching the back of my throat. Figuring that would be enough to stop trying to take more I start just concentrating on bobbing my head up and down on Faith's dildo, doing my best to get the strap on as wet as possible.

This isn't so bad for a while, it's actually kind of fun because I swear in between each of her helpful comments Faith moans, which is impossible because this thing isn't real, but when ever I look about her it's clear she's really into this which is more encouraging than anything she could say, or anything she does say.

I kind of get lost in the BJ for a while, soon settling into a steady routine of bobbing and sucking until I feel her hand on the back of my head, pushing me down further gently even as I feel the tip of her strap on press against the back of my throat.

"More, come on B, I know you can take more." Faith said pushing me downwards.

I'm just about to try and pull the strap on out of my mouth and tell her I can't when she adds something which takes me off guard.

"More, take it down your throat. Relax the muscles inside your throat and keep pushing downwards. Take that cock all the way."

I'm not sure that's even possible. Cordy said she had done it but she had to be lying because this thing was huge. There was just no way it was possible, but I felt oddly compelled to try for some reason. Maybe it was curiosity, maybe my hormones got the better of me, maybe I was completely lost in the moment, I don't know but for whatever reason I relaxed my throat and lowered my head even further.

With incredible determination I was able to force the head of Faith's strap on into my throat, and then an additional inch on every bob of my head until to my amazement my chin bumped against the fake balls of the dildo, meaning I had all 10 inches stuffed down my throat.

"Fuck B... just... fuck..." Faith said, finally lost for words.

Making such an experienced and cocky girl like Faith lost for words because of my BJ skills is actually kind of hot, and a total confidence booster.

Deciding I like making her silent I try and keep her that way by devoting myself completely into giving this 'cock' head.

I breathe through my nose so I can keep the cock in my throat as long as possible, sucking on it as loudly as I can until I am forced upward for more air. Once I've taken a few deep breaths I go back to bobbing my head up and down on the first half of the cock, occasionally taking it out and licking the length of the shaft up and down before going back to sucking it again. After this I take it all the way into my throat again, moving my mouth up and down the entire 10 inch dildo for a few long bobs before keeping it buried in my throat for a few moments before repeating the process.

This goes on for a long time and every time I look up Faith is staring down at me with pure lust burning in her eyes.

Finally it all becomes too much for her.

"Ok B." Faith said lustfully, "I think that's wet enough."

I slowly remove the dildo from my mouth and see she's right. The dildo is well coated from head to base in my saliva and looks nice and ready for what's to come next. I'm a little nervous about what's to come next, but I'm more excited. I actually kind of enjoyed the BJ, and I know I'm going to enjoy what's next.

I climb up Faith's body until we're face to face again.

"How do you want me?" I ask her.

Faith smiles.

"I want you." Faith said, "Like this."

With that she pushes me over again only this time she follows me over so that I am on my back against the covers and she is on top of me.

I wait looking into Faith's eyes unable to help but feel as though she is toying with me making me wait for her to attack my pussy with her "treat".

"Now I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve B." Faith said, looking at me with a really devilish smile on her face.

"I'm waiting." I tell her wanting her to give me it more than anything else in the world.

Faith raises an eyebrow.

"You're going to have to do better than that." Faith said.

I look at her for a minute and then realise what she wants me to do.

"You want me to beg?" I asked her, a little but not totally surprised.

A big part of me wants to refuse for a number of reasons, all of which sound very good in my head, but the problem is none of them seem good enough. I want this, I really, really want this. I'm actually surprised how badly I want this, how I'd do just about anything if Faith just gave me what I want... I'd do just about anything if Faith just fucked me.

Faith grins down at me to answer my question, leaving me no choice but to give her what she wants.

"Please Faith." I begged, my lust overruling any thoughts of refusing, "Please give it to me, I need it, give me the fucking I deserve. Please give me what I deserve. Fuck me. I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked by you. Please fuck me Faith. I need you to fuck me so bad. Please, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Faith asked, her grin growing even wider.

I have a funny feeling she loves hearing that word.

"Yes anything." I told her, not really having an idea what I'm getting myself into, but right now I don't really care, I just want Faith inside of me and the more she makes me wait the more I want it.

I'm sure she knows that as well.

"Alright B, I'll give you the fucking you deserve." Faith said with another ear to ear smile on her face.

With that she lowers herself down and kisses me, gently at first, but not for long. I actually welcome the rougher kissing as it relaxes me, at least until I feel the tip of her dildo start to push against my pussy lips.

I tense a little as Faith begins to push inside me but I quickly force myself to relax which allows the head of the strap on to slide into me without too much pain.

I close my eyes doing my best to focus on the kissing while at the same time allowing myself to enjoy the feelings of the dildo as it continues to travel further inside of me.

We break the kiss and simultaneously both look down and see the head of the strap on along with the first few inches having disappeared inside of me and the rest is on it's way to slowly join it.

I'm amazed that the dildo is entering me so easily. Either my pussy is really wet or the dildo is really wet with my saliva. I must still be pretty tight down there and yet I can feel very little pain or discomfort coming from the dildo as it continues on inside of me.

I look up at the same time Faith does and we lock eyes.

"Relax your hot little pussy B, let me get deep inside of you so I can give you the fucking you deserve."

These words send a shiver of desire through me, which I try and fail to hide by biting my bottom lip.

Faith stares at me hungrily for a few moments and then she recaptures my lips with her own.

Without breaking the kiss Faith continues to push more inside of me, inch after inch slowly sliding into me, stretching my pussy out like never before.

Just when I think it's going to become too much Faith stops and pulls out a little bit, then pushes back in a bit more then out a bit, and continues to do this fucking me gently with only a few inches of the dildo.

As Faith continues to do this she drives me more and more crazy with lust and desire. This feels so good, maybe even better than my first time, and yet despite how good she is making me feel I want more. I don't know why she isn't giving me more. Can't she tell how badly I want it? Can't she tell how badly I need it?

If she needs it spelled out for her, I'm willing to do that, I'm willing to do anything, I just need it so bad.

"More. Harder. Fuck me!" I moaned, breaking the kiss, finally unable to hold back any longer, "Fuck me harder Faith, please fuck me harder."

"Are you sure you're ready for that B?" Faith asked, sounding incredibly cocky.

"I'm sure." I told her, nodding my head.

"Ok B." Faith said with a smile, "Just remember you asked for this."

With that Faith thrusts more of her dildo into me making me cry out with pleasure. I continue to cry joyfully as she begins to fuck me harder, thrusting in and out of me adding an inch at a time. Soon the whole thing is pumping in and out of me, and yet still despite the size I can't feel any pain what so ever. It isn't long before I stop wondering as to why I can't feel any pain and simply enjoy the feeling of Faith's strap on inside of me.

I can remember Faith's scream when she came from my tongue however I doubt it was as loud as I'm being right now.

Faith seems to think I'm being too loud as she leans down and captures my lips with hers, drowning out the sound of my screams with a passionate kiss that I eagerly return. I continued to scream into her mouth but it's a lot less noticeable as I'm less focused on screaming in pleasure and more focused on the wonderful kiss and the skilful fucking Faith is giving me.

It's obvious Faith has done this before due to the fact it takes her next to no time to get into a rhythm of steady strokes, occasionally giving me hard long thrusts almost all the way out and then all the way back in but mostly giving me a rapidfire of small strokes. Both ways give me a tremendous amount of pleasure and the fact that Faith leaves me constantly guessing about the next thrust drives me crazy with a mixture of frustration and lust.

Faith suddenly breaks the kiss.

"Wrap your legs around me B." Faith ordered.

I'm so horny I do as she says without question and wrap my legs around her tightly.

Faith responds by moving one of her hands down to my ass and grabbing it as she moves her mouth down to my neck and starts to attack that the same way she attacked my mouth roughly however I can't help but enjoy it. Unable to believe how she is able to focus on both my neck and fucking me at the same time and yet somehow she is able to do it.

After a while Faith recaptures my mouth once again. As soon as she does I feel her start to increase the speed of her thrusts not going too hard however she is going a lot faster than before.

My god this feels so fucking good.

I want more.

In an attempt to tell Faith this without using my mouth I tighten my grip on her with my legs not so much that I am hurting her but hopefully enough that it causes her to go faster.

It works!

Now she is really pounding my pussy with what has to be her full slayer strength. It has to be her full slayer strength cause no one normal could move that fast and/or with that amount of force. It's so hard only a slayer could give it, and only a slayer could take it. Even then I'm not sure I can take it, not because it hurts but because it feels so good I think I'm going to pass out from pleasure.

Wanting to cum before any type of passing out I began thrusting myself upwards against her, pushing my horny pussy up to meet her 'cock' on every thrust. This seems to make the dildo go even deeper inside me, reaching before untouched depths of my pussy and stimulates sensitive spots which would have never been reached by anything smaller.

When I start thrusting upwards Faith breaks the kiss and stares at me with a look of pure lust, before somehow increasing the speed even more, fucking me so hard I think my eyes are going to pop out.

This brutally hard fucking sends me over the edge and I cum, screaming as loud as my lungs will allow. It's even stronger than the orgasms Faith gave me while licking and finger fucking me, not that this stops Faith even for a second. Even while I'm screaming at the top of my lungs from the first wonderful orgasm Faith continues to fuck me for all she's worth. Despite the fact I have just cum she get's faster, fucking me so hard that even though I have just cum I'm left with no choice but to cum again, and again, and again. Each time the orgasm is even stronger until they all melt together to send me to a pure heaven of endless pleasure. I scream louder and louder until I can't scream anymore due to me either having lost my voice or the power to scream any louder either that or I am screaming so loud now that human's can't hear it. As crazy as it sounds I think it might be that I am now screaming so loud I can't hear myself due to the fact I still have the strength in me to hold onto Faith tightly with both my arms and legs.

Faith suddenly goes back to my neck and starts to suck on it hard evidently trying to give me a love bite maybe she is marking me to let me know or others know that I am hers.

She doesn't need to mark me to know this.

But if she wants to I'm hardly in a position to stop her not that I would the thought of me being Faith's and having her mark me is kind of a turn on if I can get anymore turned on than I already am.

After what feels like an eternity her thrusts finally begin to slow down until she comes to a stop at which point she removes her mouth from my neck and slowly pulls her dildo from inside of me much to my displeasure however I slowly unwrap my legs from around her waist.

"Did you like that B?" Faith said me as I realise that I have completely come down from my countless number of orgasms.

I smile softly and nod my head in response.

"Good." Faith said, returning my weak smile with a wicked one, "Now, I believe you said you'd do anything."

I look at Faith and nod as I wonder what the 'anything' is going to be.

Faith's POV

Pushing B off me I get up and strap my favourite dildo around my waist, watching B closely the whole time.

I do kind of wonder if B might freak as this is something different to what we've done so far but I know what fun Cordy and B had with C's vibe so I was pretty sure I could talk her into this before I even pulled out my strap on. Besides, it's not like she wasn't expecting it what with the fair warning I gave her and all.

It doesn't seem like I needed to worry about it though as B can't seem to take her eyes off my toy, and those eyes say she ain't freaking. Sure B's eyes say she's a little nervous but they also say she's super horny, so I'm pretty sure I can pull this off.

1...45678...10