Want B, Take B, Have B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally think she's ready I slide my hand down her body until it reaches her wet slit and get an unexpected reaction. I was expecting her to either freak or do nothing but instead she raises her hips, pushing her pussy into my hand which is wetter than I could have imagined. She obviously wants this, needs this as much as I do and as much as I want to give it to her I want to savour this moment, cause I know it's something I'm going to remember for the rest of my life, the first time I fucked little Miss perfect Buffy Summers.

Rubbing my fingers up and down the lips of her pussy I can't help smiling as she starts letting out these wonderful little whimpers and moans that are just practically begging me to fuck her and it's all I can do to hold out as long as I can before inevitably I slide my index finger into her forcing both of us to cry out with pleasure.

I can't believe how fucking tight she is. If it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't feel her hymen anywhere I would have sworn she was a virgin. Oh well, bet she's cherry in another place I intend to take her.

The second I'm inside her B begins to try and impale herself on my fingers, practically begging me with everything but her voice to fuck her but I don't give her what she wants. As much as I want to start pounding that sweet pussy of hers straight away I control myself. I want to give her the fucking of a lifetime and to do that right I've got to start out slow. And that's exactly what I do. Even though it kills me I gently fuck B, moving my finger in and out of her at a slow but steady pace, my only consolation being the whimpers and moans falling out of B's mouth, which are making me feel more powerful than I've ever felt in my life.

But I don't want whimpers and moans from her. I want her to beg me. I want her to beg me to fuck her. I want her to beg for me, to acknowledge the fact that this is what she wants and she wants it from me.

Just when I think I'm going to go crazy waiting for B to give me what I want she starts begging, "Please Faith, fuck me. Please fuck me hard."

It's all I need to hear and I quickly slip a second finger into her and gently begin to increase the pace until I'm finally pounding that sweet pussy of hers, using my full slayer strength to make her writhe and squirm under me, her cries so loud now there can be absolutely no doubt to anyone who could hear it exactly what I'm doing to her, or at least there would be if the room wasn't soundproof. I'm actually a little disappointed it is at this point because I'd love the whole world to know I've got little Miss high and mighty Buffy Summers writhing underneath me as I ruthlessly finger fuck her.

Not long after I start giving her all I got B lets out an extra ear piercing scream and creams all over my fingers, giving me a great sense of satisfaction about just how easily I got little Miss tightly wound off. I wait until her little pussy has stopped gripping onto my fingers for dear life before removing them and bringing my cum coated digits up to my face and take one of them into my mouth and taste what must be the sweetest thing in the world.

"Damn B, you taste even better than I ever dreamed you would," I growled as I pulled my finger out of my mouth. I'm telling her the God's honest truth, and I dreamed she'd taste pretty damn good. I want more immediately and smiling wickedly I decide to ask for it, "Mind if I get a little more of you B?"

B swallowed hard, and then shook her head.

"I can't hear you B." I said.

"Yes, more, please Faith, more." B moans softly.

It's the 'please' that really gets to me. That 'please' is just dripping with repressed want and desire. It's classic B, and yet she's naked in my bed basically asking me to go down on her. Those words cause the last few months to flashed before my eyes and I can't help smile at the fact that after all this she's finally mine.

The thought of it just drives me crazy and I can't wait a second longer.

I have to taste her.

She has to be mine.

Literally diving face first in between her legs I do what I've dreamed about doing since I got to this crappy town and slide my tongue over Buffy Summers's pussy, tasting her from the source. Fuck. No dream I've had has even come close to doing justice to this. Her flavour sets fire to my taste buds making me starving for more of her.

I lick up and down her pussy lips, trying to be as gentle as I can but her taste is driving me crazy and I have to have more. It's a miracle I was able to contain my lust for her as long as I could, but ultimately I fulfil my greatest fantasy and bury my tongue as deep into Buffy Summers as it would go. Her pussy welcomes my tongue like an old friend, embracing it, clamping down on it, as B screams like a banshee.

Once I've finally got over the fact that I finally got my tongue inside her I gently begin to tongue fuck B, twisting my tongue clockwise and anticlockwise inside her, using my slayer speed to find all of her most sensitive spots and then touching them on every turn and twist of my tongue. I want to give her a serious tongue fucking so bad but I restrained myself. I wanna hear her beg for it, beg for me, beg for what I can give her, beg for what we both know she wants, what she needs. So I go slowly as I can, moving my tongue within her fast enough to touch everything important lightly, but not provide enough pressure or speed to send her over the edge, drawing this out as long as I can, enjoying her taste all the way but ultimately I become just too impatient and start tongue fucking her with everything I've got. Ironically it is at this point that she finally gives me what I want.

B begins moaning my name and begging me to fuck her harder, me happily obliging, slamming my tongue in and out of her at full slayer speed, twisting my tongue as I do so determined to make her cum. I don't have to wait too long.

B screams as she cums like a river which pours the most heavenly liquid imaginable down my throat.

I continue jack-hammering my tongue into her as I greedily guzzle as much as I can. The juice I can't swallow ends up covering my face as I practically bathe in her. I give B's pussy a few extra licks, just to make sure I've got every drop I can possibly get, before lifting my head up, rolling over onto my side and smiling up at her.

"Did you enjoy that B?" I asked.

B blushed and nodded.

"Good," I said rolling over onto my back, stripping myself quickly of my bra and panties as I went, "Because now it's your turn."

B bites her lip in this cute little way which lets me know she's all kinds of nervous before she slowly crawls up my body until we're face to face, not letting go of her lip the whole time. Wanting to give that lip a break I sit up and grab her face with both hands, kissing her roughly. She's a little startled but quickly starts kissing me back and not long after that I break it and look deep into her eyes.

"At you're own pace B, no rush." I told her with, hopefully, a comforting smile.

I'm not so good with the comforting but I want to let B know she can take her time. Don't get me wrong, I'm real horny for her to do me but she's still new to this and B's the one person I'm willing to do slow and gentle with. Besides, I like the idea of a nice long fuck session with Buffy Summers, and while I'd prefer a nice long hard fuck session with Buffy Summers I'll take what I can get.

B just stares at me in response and then suddenly jumps me, crashing her lips against mine and shoving her tongue down my throat.

Maybe I'll get that long hard fuck session after all.

This kiss is all passion and fire, B letting the animal inside take over and it's all I can do not to cut loose on her completely and probably scare her off.

Just as things are getting really good she breaks away and begins kissing down my neck, her teeth digging gently into my flesh in just the same way I did to her not that long ago. I stifle a moan, wanting to hide from her how easily she gets my juices flowing cause the truth is she's only started on my neck and I'm already about to pop.

After gently kissing every sensitive spot I got on my neck B moves slowly down to my tits and wastes no time in taking one of my nipples into her mouth and suckling on it like a baby. I cup B's head to my boob, feeding her my nipple as if she were sucking on it for sustenance. I feel my nipple hardening under the soft caress of her sweet mouth and once it's fully erect I gently guide her to my other nipple and then back and forth between them before finally it all becomes too much and I start pushing her head downwards.

As I'm pushing her to where I want that mouth B very thoughtfully gives my toned stomach little kisses on the way down until she reaches my pussy and then stops dead in her tracks. She stares at my cunt for a few moments and I get worried that she's freaking out, but before I can think of anything to say to encourage her she leans forward and gives my pussy a long soft lick. There's a pause and then she gives me another, and another, and another, B gently beginning to lick my pussy in a way which has me really struggling not to moan.

C said B was really good with her tongue but she really did a lousy job of describing it because this is amazing.

Sure B's licking around my pussy lips, over my hole and playing with my clit just like C said, but B's doing it just the right way that brings me the max amount of pleasure in a way which took C a week to learn.

Seems little Miss Goody two shoes Buffy Summers is a natural born little rug muncher.

My last thought is proven 100% correct when B shoves her tongue deep inside my pussy without me even asking and then beginning to slide it in and out of me, fucking me so, so good.

The second that soft, talented tongue is inside me I can no longer stop moaning so I reached down and grabbed a handful of hair, stroking her soft blonde locks to make me feel more in control of the situation as that soft tongue strokes in and out of my pussy.

Taking this as an encouragement B begins sliding her tongue through me even faster than before, adding to the mix by twisting her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise inside me, searching for my sweet spots. She was blatantly copying what I had done to her before, not that I was complaining, if you're going to copy someone why not copy a master, or mistress as the case may be.

Who knew that little Miss Goody two shoes Buffy Summers would make such a great pussy eater? I mean I've been with some pretty cunt hungry dykes before but none of them had done even half a good a job of eating me as B is. The way she uses that tongue you would have thought she'd been eating pussy for years. I swear she finds every one of my sensitive spots in seconds and attacks them with a vengeance. Unlike me earlier who was trying to tease her B is all about the making me cum and I got no problem obliging.

As my moans reach an almost embarrassing high pitch B goes into overdrive, shoving her tongue into me at full slayer speed, the whole time slurping at me like my pussy cream held the gift of eternal youth or something and it's a miracle I last as long as I do. Screaming out loud I cum, holding her pretty face in place while I cover it with my juices. It's by far the greatest orgasm I've ever had, causing my body to shake violently and I lose total control for a few seconds. When I come to I'm happy to see that B's still lapping away at me, cleaning my pussy of all my left over cream not because she wants to make me feel good but because she actually wants to drink up my cunt juice which is practically proof positive between us me and Cordy have gotten little Miss Goody two shoes Buffy Summers hooked on pussy.

I gently pull her up to me, pushing her mouth downwards every so often so she can place little kisses all over my upper body, of course allowing her to spend a generous amount of time on my boobs before we're face to face so I can kiss her again.

I can't help grin when B immediately starts kissing me back with the kind of frantic lust I always knew she was hiding. I enjoy swapping spit with her for a while before I gently slide my hand down her body again. She gasps when my hand reaches her pussy, and she gasps even louder when I slide two fingers into it.

"Cordy tell you about the little treat I gave her B?" I asked her breaking the kiss.

B bit her lip, that hidden lust I was talking about burning in her eyes, "Yes."

Geez, I don't think I've ever heard her sound so husky.

"Would you like me to give you the same treat?" I asked.

She seemed to think about this for a long minute and then nodded.

"Good," I said, pulling her treat from my bedside table, "Cause I think it's about time I treated you to the kind of fucking I've always thought you needed and always wanted to give you."

Buffy's POV

Hearing Faith say this causes me to bite my bottom lip, a clear sign to anybody that knows me well enough that I am nervous. I'm not nervous about going down on Faith... well I am but I'm more worried about doing it right than anything else. I managed to do it right with Cordelia, but Faith is way more experienced and probably expects a lot more and I'm not sure I can do it, but I'm not just going to give up now.

Forcing myself from my thoughts I slowly make my way up Faith's body until we're face to face. I don't let go of my bottom lip until I'm looking into Faith's eyes and seeing the look of total lust on her face.

Suddenly and without warning Faith sits up and grabs both sides of my face with her hands and kisses me not gentle like before but roughly. I'm momentarily stunned by Faith's moves however I quickly get over my shock and start to kiss her back, however just as I'm starting to really get into the kiss Faith breaks it and looks into my eyes.

"At you're own pace B." Faith said, "No rush."

She adds smiling a soft and rather gentle smile evidently she is trying to comfort me.

We continue to stare into one and other's eyes as I try and figure out the best way to start what we both want me to do.

Deciding to just go for it I throw myself at Faith, pressing her back down into the covers with me on top of her. As soon as I am on top of her I immediately attach my mouth on to hers and using her shock to my advantage I practically ram my tongue down her throat.

Once I have Faith's mouth and throat at my mercy I let all of what I am feeling out and into Faith via the kiss. I do my best to make her feel all the passion and fire that has been burning up with in me for so long.

A part of me can't believe I am being this bold but I kinda like this 'want, take, have' type of attitude I am developing. I guess Faith is rubbing off on me in more ways than one.

Just as I feel Faith start to get into the kiss I decide to pay her back for earlier and I break the kiss, however as soon as I have broken contact with her mouth my mouth starts making contact with other parts of her body starting off with her chin and slowly moving down to her neck where I dig my teeth gently into Faith's flesh.

I hear a throaty moan come from Faith evidently she is trying to hide how much I'm getting to her and I'm glad that she isn't succeeding.

Once I have covered Faith's neck in kisses I move further down until I reach her breasts and decide to do the same thing Faith did to me only in reverse meaning since she started with my left breast I'll start with her right one which is exacterly what I do.

I take her right breast into my mouth and start sucking on it like a baby suckles it's mother's breast for milk and Faith much to my surprise and delight does the same thing I did to her when she was doing this to me she cups the back of my head and holds it against her breast feeding me her nipple which I'm more than happy to take.

Faith's nipple very quickly becomes hard within my mouth. I don't know weather it is because of how turned on Faith is or because of my oral work. It's probably both. Either way I don't care I just love what I'm doing and knowing that it is pleasing Faith just adds to my pleasure.

I suddenly feel Faith gently pulling me off of her hard right nipple and doing her best to move me over to her other nipple. I let her guide me and as soon as her left nipple is just as hard as the right Faith "guides" me two and fro between her nipples. After a while she stops and starts to push my head down. I willingly go down but at my own speed placing kisses over Faith's well toned stomach as I move down towards Faith's centre.

Once there I look at Faith's pussy and take a deep breath. As I slowly exhale I begin feeling the nervousness start to return however before it can take a hold of me I lean forward determined not to let nervousness get the better of me.

When I'm close enough I stick out my tongue and give Faith's pussy a long, slow lick. Immediately I love the taste of Faith and want more, so I lick Faith's pussy again, and again, and again. It isn't long before I find a nice steady rhythm hoping that I'm doing a good job due to the fact that Faith hasn't made a lot of noise yet, however this doesn't deter me if anything it makes me more determined to make Faith moan and groan just like she made me earlier.

I quickly figure that if licking the outside of Faith's pussy isn't getting the desired effect maybe licking the inside will and just like with her mouth I force my tongue into her pussy moving it in and out fucking her as best I can.

I hear Faith cry as I continue what I am doing and I feel Faith's hands in my hair stroking it in an affectionate way. I take all of these things as good signs and start to slide my tongue in faster than before. After a short time of just doing this I start to twist my tongue both clockwise and anticlockwise inside of her.

I'm sure Faith can tell I am copying her earlier actions but apart from my time with Cordy this is only my second lesbian experience and hopefully it won't be my last.

One big difference between my motives behind what I am doing and Faith's motives behind what she was doing to me earlier is that she was evidently trying to torture me in the most wonderful way but still she was torturing me where as I'm not trying to torture her I'm trying to make her happy and the best way to do that is to make Faith cum and that is exacterly what I'm going to do.

By the sound of Faith's moans which are getting louder and louder each time I force my tongue inside of her I'm evidently getting closer and closer to achieving my goal.

With each thrust in and out and with each turn clockwise and anticlockwise I get faster all the while making sure what is coming out of her doesn't go to waste.

All of a sudden Faith screams so loud I am surprised the whole of Sunnydale doesn't hear her and as she screams I get the first taste of the most delicious thing I have ever tasted Faith's cum. It's even better than Cordelia's cum and I didn't think that was possible. I can feel Faith's body shaking against my face but I don't care all I care about is getting every last drop of her cum in my mouth, even though she seems to be doing her best to make sure that she get's as much of it all over my face with her forcing my face into her pussy.

I feel Faith's grip on the back of my head slowly weaken a sign that she is coming down from her orgasm however despite her no longer forcing me I continue to seek out every single drop of cum left inside of her now that I have made her happy which I hope I can do again but for right now I am no longer licking Faith to make her happy I am simply licking her because I want to get every single drop of her cum that I can.

Once I'm finished and sure that I have gotten all of Faith's cum from inside of her I feel her gently trying to pull me up. After a while I finally let her pull me up her body placing a kiss or two here and there as I go until I reach her face.

1...34567...10