Wanted: Friend for Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at his response to the cheating question. Fact was, when I initially wrote it down I forgot that he currently had a girlfriend but later realized it and left it in there. It would be interesting, I thought, if he answered no he would never cheat. But he did not answer, either, if you ever had. I assumed no, but would not be surprised if he ever had. The anal sex answers were interesting, too. I tried to imagine his shorter, fat cock sliding up an ass. Not mine, necessarily, just any ass.

The most romantic date answer definitely won him some points. What a lucky girl to have received such a special gift!

The next envelope I grabbed was Brett's. I quickly opened it up almost ripping the page in two. Here are his answers:

1. Rear entry. On her knees and head lying on the bed is nice, but I also like sometimes when her chest is on the bed with a pillow under her stomach and raising her butt a little. This doesn't allow for deeper entry but I could last for a long time in this position. 2. Average, about 6 inches. 3. 4 4. Both! But I guess if I had to pick one, it would be ass 5. I did cheat once, I guess. It wasn't "sex" though. I was in high school and I was dating a girl who wouldn't let me do a thing with her. I was still a virgin and so was she. I didn't expect to change that, but fooling around should have been allowed. We were at a party together and this one girl was talking with me. She had a really big chest and soon we were out of sight of others back in the woods behind this house. We started kissing and I felt her up. I got back to my girlfriend not long after that. She never found out, as far as I knew. It made me feel bad afterwards but at the time, I was in heaven. I had never felt anything so nice and so soft in my life! 6. No I haven't had anal sex, but would like to try it sometime with the right person. 7. Receive!! Love getting blowjobs! 8. It was my 21st birthday and I was dating a girl who was 19 and she still lived at home with her parents. We had not had sex at that point (we had only been dating for a few weeks). I thought we might that night, though. We went out for dinner (her treat) then she said she had to get home early since she had to work early the next morning. When we got to her parent's house, she told me to park on the street. We walked around to their backyard where they had this gazebo. In the dark you could not see us from inside the house but where we were we could see her parents watching TV. We started to kiss when she surprised me by taking off her shirt and bra. We resume kissing when she then began rubbing my cock. I then was given one of the best blowjobs ever! The whole time I could see her parents as she sucked my dick dry. Awesome! (I never did fuck her, though. We broke up about two weeks later for no apparent reason.) 9. I've only flown a few times and mostly have been with my parents, so that would be a no. 10. I haven't been on my most romantic date yet. That's reserved for the love of my life, whoever she is. I envision a nice, home-cooked meal, wine, light music, fireplace and cuddling and ending up in bed with candles all around us and rose petals on the sheets making love for hours into the morning. 11. A!!! If I said anything else I'd be lying! 12. Do you remember Diane? I think she worked at our company for a few months after you started before she left. Her husband got transferred and they moved to New York. She was 31 or 32, had one of thee best bodies and liked to show it off, but was pretty much a bitch. Hey, you didn't say I had to like her, did ya?

I laughed at his last remark. I did remember Diane. Who wouldn't? Every guy there wanted her, but she was happily married. She was also responsible for the company almost doing away with casual day. It was more like lingerie day for her! They allegedly repeatedly talked with her about her ideas of workplace wardrobe. But she was beautiful; easily could have been a model if she was a few inches taller. And she was mother of three, to boot!

I also re-read his answers and found myself moving from my tits down my stomach and was running my hands slowly over my mound. This was definitely fun and I felt naughty to have allowed my friends to open up the way they were with the promise of sex for one of them.

His dick size was more than adequate. My last boyfriend was about 6 inches, too, and let's just say it fit well. His favorite position was interesting. I did like deep penetration but I also like my man to last as long as he can. Although in that position my tits would not get any action.

It was interesting the first two guys were ass men, though. I liked that, though. Like I said, I like my ass and love it to get some attention. I just figured with my chest, especially the way it was displayed that night, the guys would think I wanted them to answer that way. That's how I knew they were being honest. At least so far.

It was pretty erotic to read about his cheating on his one girlfriend in high school. I actually pictured it was me he was kissing and feeling up. And the story about the blowjob in the gazebo really turned me on. Also, admitting he loved receiving blowjobs rather than going down on a girl was brutally honest, but I loved it!

His romantic date also earned him points! The fact it was still to occur was sweet, too, because he wanted to experience his most romantic date with his one true love, whoever she was. He also did not disappoint by saying that he'd be lying if he said he did not want the full experience of fucking another woman if a threesome was proposed to him. I definitely was happy with the questions I had asked and was equally satisfied with the answers I was receiving. I wonder what Andy would say in his answers.

I stood up and carried my empty dish to the kitchen and walked back to my couch. I removed my shorts and sat back down in my dark blue panties. I could see a wet spot had already formed and was anxious to read more. I almost wished I had asked 20 questions or more!!!

Andy is the most brash and outspoken of the group. He is also, as I mentioned the youngest. He talks about nameless girls he has gone out with and implies, if not outright tells us, of his frequent conquests. It was with him in mind that I asked "how many partners". So when I ripped open his envelope I immediately went to that answer. Here are all of them in order:

1. Girl on top. Better to view and feel her tits as she rides me. Woohoo baby!!! 2. Over 7", but who's counting? 3. At least 10. 4. Tits, definitely 5. Never have cheated. No one to cheat on, though, right now. And I would never cheat anyway, even if she'd never find out. It would just be wrong. 6. Yes, many times. I have always loved it and the girls do, too. 7. Gotta give before you receive. Like giving more, though. 8. I was banging my friend's sister in the back seat of a car. She was on my lap and there were two others in the back as well. Her brother, my friend, was driving. He did not have a clue! 9. Is that something to do with the Denver Broncos? Why would you ask this question? 10. I went on a picnic with my last girlfriend. We made out on the blanket and then wrapped it up and quickly made our way to the car where she gave me the blowjob of my life! 11. I would definitely tell her that I only want her. After all, this is a test by her, right? Just like you're testing me. 12. I'd have to say Debbie, the new receptionist. Besides, I think she likes me.

I could not stop laughing after I read it. Especially the part where he did not know what the Mile High Club was. He thought it had to do with the football Denver Broncos, who play in Mile High Stadium. His answers were short and concise, which would be fine, but the content was too funny. I knew he was lying on most of them.

Seven inches but who's counting? Is he serious?

The answer about fucking a girl in the backseat of her brother's car somehow seemed believable to me. I tried picturing that and it was hot! His idea of a romantic date was revealing, though. So much for "you gotta give before you receive". And there was Debbie again. She was tall, thin and an ass so tight she could probably fit into Barbie's panties. But her chest was more like Mindy's than Barbie's. But it did not surprise me that two of the guys had picked her. She was cute, I guess.

Interesting thing about my last question that probably would have won it for any of the guys if he had answered it this way was I did not say it had to be someone other than me. I just asked "what girl..." not someone at work other than me. If any of the guys had answered "you Sharon", I may have just ignored all the other answers and said "okay, he's the one I'm going to let fuck me." I may just tell them that, too.

The next day at work I lied and told them I had not read their answers yet. Truth was I read them over and over again. I made myself come at least three times in my bed imagining each of them fucking me over and over. The idea of a gang bang danced in my head, as well. I was feeling really slutty, you could say.

The plan was originally to do this on Friday but I didn't I think I could wait another day. At lunch I told them I did read them and had decided. I played it cool, not wanting to tip my hand. I asked if tonight was good for all of them. They were anxious as hell and all said yes. Even Cory, who I'm sure probably had to re-think if he and Mindy had any plans. He assured me his schedule was clear for that night, though.

The afternoon went by painfully slow. I know I did not concentrate much at work, the people I talked to on the phone probably knew that as well. What the cardholders did not know was the reason for my distraction. I was plotting out not only what I was going to say, but also what awaited not only the winner but the two "losers", too. God I couldn't wait!

After work I quickly went home. I felt like I had a lot of prep work to do. I never was a girly girl, but I was being overcome with giddiness and the need to look sexy as well as feel sexy. I took a long hot shower and shaved. And yes, I do shave down there, not completely, but with a Brazilian cut, a nice long landing strip on the way to paradise. My last boyfriend had casually suggested it and I've become quite attached to the feel and look of it, even six months after his departure.

I resisted all temptation to touch myself there, or anywhere else for that matter. I haven't had cock in over six months and I wanted the tension to rise to almost a boiling point. I was pretty sure I made the right decision; I just hoped that he would be into me and it as much as I planned to be.

As I stood in my bathroom naked I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty damn good, I thought. The soft pouch also known as my belly looked even better than I remembered it. I daringly even stepped on my scale (something I hadn't done in over three months) and was surprised I was almost five pounds less than what I recall I was last time I weighed myself. My tits looked spectacular and I wondered aloud what the look on his face would be once he saw them. Would we ever be able to be friends again like before? Probably not, but it was too late now.

But I could hold something back. I could fuck him without showing my bare breasts! I thought about it and decided it would be a last-minute decision.

The guys were coming over at 8 o'clock. I was not used to spending almost three hours to get ready for any "date" but it's also wasn't customary for me to have three guy friend's over to my apartment and selecting one of them to fuck me, either. I barely was finished before they all arrived together five minutes past the hour.

I thought I looked hot and by the expressions on their faces and some of the comments, they thought so, too. I definitely looked different than what they're accustomed to seeing at work.

I had settled on wearing a pair of faded jeans, my favorite pair and also one they had probably never seen me wear. Because it was faded, I had never worn it to work, although I did occasionally see these guys away from the office. They were comfortable, not too tight yet fit perfectly to my shape. It would serve the ass men guys well!

The top was a short-sleeve sweater that I just bought. It was black which would have shielded the size of my breasts if 1) it wasn't so tight and form-fitting and 2) it didn't offer a nice view of my cleavage, especially when I leaned down.

My underwear for the evening was also new. I liked and usually wore boy shorts for underwear and although I had initially planned to wear a thong for the special occasion, I actually went to Victoria's Secret and spent $49.99 on a dark blue boy shorts panty/push up bra combo.

The fifteen minutes prior to the boys showing up I spent doing two shots of Crown Royal and re-reading the boys' answers. I was hot!

Since it was a work night, I did not think we would be doing much drinking but I needed something to relax me, hence the shots. The boys, though, brought a twelve of Bud Light, my favorite. Too bad one of them would be staying less than an hour, according to my plan.

We all sat in my living room, as cozy as it was. I had a couch and a big chair. Cory sat in the chair and Andy sat at one end of the couch and Brett at the other. I could have had the floor but sat in between the two guys on the couch. They teased me mercilessly about the make-up I had on, but the compliments started to pour forth. They liked my top, they liked my hair, etc.

Things were really tense and no one had any idea what to talk about. They were clearly waiting for me to start things, so I did.

I made sure that each of them was comfortable with what we were going to do. When all nodded, I told them I had made my choice and that it was based purely on their answers. I did not have a secret desire to sleep with this particular person and then devise this little game in order to accomplish that. It really was a spur of the moment thought and each of them had an opportunity to win. It was based solely on the answers. All of the guys shifted in their seats and it appeared that all of them were straining to remember what their answers had been; wondering if an answer here or there might have been a "make or break". Four of the questions I really was concentrating on. The rest were just for fun.

I told them this and then told them I was now going to answer the questions for them, as well.

I had had only one beer but Andy and Brett had already had two and were on their third. Cory was only on his second. I stood up and walked to my dining room table just next to the couch. I picked up a sheet of paper that had the questions. Their answers were nearby as well, if I had to refer to them, but they were all pretty much memorized by now.

1. Favorite position - I liked doggy-style probably the best. I think this answer surprised them. But they seemed to perk up when I said I liked when my breasts were swinging below me or when my lover grabbed onto them. Brett looked sullen, probably since his favorite position afforded very little interaction with my tits.

2. As far as dick size, I assured them again this was not a factor. It just wasn't one of the four questions that I was really looking at. I did tell them I did not necessarily need a big dick or shy away from small ones. I liked all sizes and was really more interested in what they did with it than how big or small it was. All the guys looked at each other to try and determine who it was that may have been the "small" one. Even Cory did this, wondering if there was someone that was shorter than he, even though he considered his to be big because of its girth.

3. The number of partners I had was 4. My first, who I had a relationship that lasted about a year and half. My next boyfriend was a cop and he and I dated for almost two years. The next partner I had was a guy I worked with two jobs ago. It was a rebound thing; we never really dated. Rather we just fucked around for a few months. He had a motorcycle and I was weak for guys who rode them at that time in my life. Now I was not so shallow. It was a mistake but some of the best sex I had. My last boyfriend and the most serious relationship I had was the last partner I had had. They had all met Bill and knew him to be a nice guy, which he was. It was because of him and what he was to me that have taken me so long to get back in the saddle, and it was important to me to not have a meaningless one night stand, although it would only be one night. At least it would be with a good friend. Also, without telling them for sure this was the first of the four questions I was interested in, I did say that if any of them had only been with one or two girls before, that it would not have been desirable. I wanted to be with someone who was experienced. Also, I simply did not want to be only one of a group of two or three that one of them had been with. Luckily, and I told this to all of them, none of them fell into this category.

4. As far as tits or ass, I said while giggling to them, I was just interested in what they would say if given the choice. The answer "both" would have been acceptable, too. Even though I did not say to them which answer I preferred nor did I tell them that this was the second of the four questions I was most interested in. I said before to you all that I like my ass and for it to receive the attention it deserves. Andy had said only tits, and in doing so sort of hurt his chances at the time. I mean, what about my ass, baby?

5. The cheating question was for fun. And like I said earlier, I forgot that Cory had a girlfriend when I wrote it and left in there for fun to see what he would write. Andy and Brett wondered aloud, too, what he had written, so Cory told us all his answer. Basically, that he and Mindy were more casual than anything and that if he loved her, he wouldn't think of cheating on her. My answer to the guys, I'm sure, startled them. I told them simply that while I did not condone cheating, if you did and did not get caught, more power to them. While I personally would probably not cheat, I could not say for sure I never would. And besides, I told them it was guys' nature. It was just in them!

6. Now to the anal sex question. The guys all appeared to sit closer to the edge of their seats, wondering if I would reveal whether I had had anal sex before. I turned toward my dining room table as a diversion and pretended to shuffle through the papers of their responses. I could feel six eyes riveted to my ass. This was a tease on my part and I played it out great. I looked over my shoulder and busted at least Brett and Cory looking at my ass. Andy, I'm sure, was also but I could not see all three of them at that exact instant. As to the question of anal sex, no, I have never had it but would definitely try it with the right person, the exact answer as Brett's. He seemed to be smiling from ear to ear. I avoided eye contact with him, even though I knew his gaze was searching for mine to be returned. I did tell them that I had been asked by the biker, but I had turned him down. I did not tell them that my last boyfriend and I talked about it, but he never pushed for it so I never did, either. I also did not tell them the cop boyfriend had almost demanded it a few times, but there was no way his "club" would fit without splitting me in two.

I called for a break at this point: bathroom, get another beer or just simply take a break from the topic at hand. I was getting turned on knowing where it was all leading, especially a few surprises that they did not know about it. While I was in the kitchen near the fridge, Andy walked by me to get another beer. I was shocked! While I did not move much on purpose, to see what he would do, I could not believe I felt a hard bump on the back of my ass! He looked over at me and smiled and all I could do was blush. I looked down at his hard-on and smiled. Maybe he was at least 7"! Cory went to the bathroom and Brett was standing next to the dining table, so neither of them saw a thing. When I got back out to the living/dining room, Andy was in the bathroom and Cory was grabbing another beer. When everyone was back and getting comfortable on the couch and chair, I looked around the room. I also stole a glance at Andy's bulge, but could not tell if it was still there. Onto the next question and answer, I said to them. My favorite was still to come.