Wanted: Friend for Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7. I happily told them they all knew what I was asking for when I wrote "better to give or receive?" For my part, I love to give blowjobs! And while I think it should be reciprocated now and then, I have never been one to expect tit for tat. I gave my last boyfriend probably ten blowjobs for every time he went down on me. I loved the power it gives me. And the look in his eyes when I would go down on him was priceless! I wanted to know the answer to this question because I did not want them to be afraid to tell me it's better to receive. Andy and Cory basically said both, but I did not believe Andy, since when he recounted his "romantic" date and the blowjob he received, he did not mention at all going down on her. Only Brett said he would rather receive, so he was definitely being truthful.

8. The answer to the most exciting sexual experience probably was my favorite question. Or should I say answers! It was the one answer I loved to read and read again from all three guys. Their answers were relatively short but I would close my eyes and play out the scene in my mind. From Cory's answer about anal sex with his girlfriend dressed slutty, to Brett and the blowjob in the gazebo while her parents were within sight to Andy fucking one of his friend's sister in the backseat of his car were all hot! Without recounting the stories to all three of them, I told the guys that their stories made me hot and was one of the reasons I was looking forward to tonight! I told them they would hear about my most exciting sexual encounter later in the next answer.

9. I could not wait for this next answer. With me telling them my own story of becoming a member of the Mile High Club, I was aiming to not only get my juices flowing, but also get their blood flowing, if that was not already the case. For the uninformed like Andy, who apparently did not know what it was, I started my answer with stating the fact I did have sex miles above the ground in a 747 American Airlines flight. It occurred just about a year ago. In fact, it happened right before I started working with them. Andy nodded as it sunk in what this question was asking and he smiled. I nodded his way but continued the story, whether they expected one or not. Bill, my ex, and I were going to Las Vegas. We were having problems then and thought a trip to Sin City was definitely what we needed. We had an early morning flight and when we first got on the plane, Bill was a bit tired and wanted to go to sleep. An hour into the flight, I was so horny I started stroking his leg and woke him up.

My hand was under a blanket and when he woke up I started to stroke his cock. Just when he got hard, I told him I was going to the bathroom. He looked so disappointed, but when I told him I would be in the bathroom on the right side he smiled. I left the door unlocked and thirty seconds after I got in there, he opened the door and squeezed in there with me. It took some maneuvering, but within a minute, he was inside me. The roar of the engines could not drown out my moans, though. I was urging him on now and when I lifted my shirt and bra up and over my tits he came. It took a few minutes to settle down and get re-situated. I had to pee so he left first. When I emerged one of the flight attendants winked knowingly at me. And when I past the first couple of seats, they all applauded! I was embarrassed but apparently we were not that discreet. Bill even told me a couple of guys gave him high-fives when he walked back to our seats.

10. I was so hot and getting wet between my legs after recounting that story and also thinking about the rest of that Vegas trip that I was anxious to finish the question and answers. I told them I was too flushed to recount my most romantic date and thought each of their answers were unique in their own right. That was the only way to comment nicely on Andy's date: picnic and then a blowjob in the car? How fucking romantic, I thought to myself.

11. As far as the threesome proposal: to get out of their minds that it might happen tonight or any other night for that matter, I told them I was not interested in a threesome but if I proposed it, I was looking for my guy to say that he only wanted me. But I commended each and every one of them on their honesty. The guys looked at each other and realized they all answered the same: they would either want to or expect to fuck the other girl if their woman had proposed a threesome.

12. For who they would love to fuck at work if given the chance, I told them that no one answered me. I pretended to be disappointed, so they all said they didn't think it included me. Of course it would be me, they all said, if they had known that.

I informed the boys that now they would have five minutes to convince me that they should be the one to sleep with me having heard my discourse on the questions they had answered. I had made my decision and said it would remain unchanged unless I was somehow convinced otherwise. But I reminded them also that since I would not reveal who the winner was beforehand, that the winner could also end up doing harm to his cause if he were to say stuff that might make me change my mind. I loved the twist this presented, but hardly thought that the one I chose would say anything bad to ruin his standing.

I said we would go backwards from oldest to youngest. Cory was 25 and only a month older than me so he followed me into my bedroom. I had instructed the other two to wait outside in the hallway, as I did not trust them not to put their ears up against the door of my bedroom. I even locked them out, too!

Cory immediately tried to reassure me that of all the women who work in our department at work, that I was the one he would want to be with. Over Debbie, the 18-yr old with the tight ass, I asked? Yep, he insisted. He also noted correctly that his favorite sexual position matched mine. I told him his anal sex stories, although somewhat unsuccessful, turned me on immensely. He smiled proudly at this. He did not really try to state his case any more than to say he would really like to be the one and that he thought he and I were most compatible. This may have been true. He was my age and his height at 6'0" and his mature looks and demeanor I did find attractive.

I went to the front door and let in Brett. Brett said nothing to hurt his chances. He seemed quietly confident. He knew a lot of his answers matched mine, but he also pointed out that he was by far the shortest of the three. If I was 5'8", he was 5'8 1/2". I assured him that height was not a factor. We finished off our little conversation with him complimenting me on my looks, saying he wished I wore more sexy tops and wore makeup and did my hair like I did tonight for work. He was honored to even been considered for the opportunity to make love to me.

Make love to me? Did he just say that? I wanna fuck!

I walked Brett back to the front door and let in Andy. He looked at me as if he thought he had won, even telling me on the way to my room that I must have saved the best for last. In fact, Andy did not win. He did not even come in second. He was a distant third, not that I was going to say it quite that way. But I had to find out just how big his cock was. I knew he lied in a lot of his responses but I was just curious if he was stupid enough to lie about that. I mean, if he had won, I would have found out anyway. Would be pretty stupid to lie about it. But then feeling how hard he got just watching and listening to my answers made me think he did feel pretty big.

But I let him state his case for a minute or two anyway. He practically begged me to pick him. He was the youngest and most virile, he said. And although he wasn't sure, he said he was probably the biggest. I said that it was interesting that he thought he was the biggest because I wanted to know if he lied about that like he certainly did on others. He wanted to know what I meant by that. This is where it got interesting!

Andy was sitting on my bed and I approached him and straddled his lap, effectively sitting on his lap. My tits were almost right in his face. He did think he won! He tried to put his hands on my ass but I pushed him down on the bed instead, showing him who was in charge. You lied, Andy, didn't you? I teased. Ten partners? Had anal sex many times? I bet fucking your friend's sister in the car was a lie, too, huh? He did not know what to do or say. I knew he could probably see a good portion of my cleavage when I was hovering over him like this. No Andy, you aren't the winner. But I am going to find out how big you are. And I was feeling him grow already!

Then I was kissing him. One of my best friends! I was kissing him and running my tongue deep into his throat. He was confused but loving it! He ran his hands between us and started rubbing my tits. I could care less! I was horny and it felt great! My plan with the two that lost was twofold: 1) I wanted to kiss each of them and 2) I wanted each of them to come. I felt it was only fair. I did not want one friend to be too much "up" on the other two. True, only one would have intercourse with me but at least the other two could take something else out of it.

I urged him on as he pawed at my tits, but cautioned him that my shirt stays on and so does my bra. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my belly. I reminded him that he did not win, but he was going to receive a consolation prize. When he saw me look down at his bulge, he thought, I'm sure, that he was going to receive a blowjob. Sadly for him, this was not the case. But a hand job would do, huh? His eyes bugged out. Fuck yeah!

I deftly unzipped his jeans and pulled it down enough to pull out his cock from his boxers. It was huge! Easily over 7 inches and the biggest cock I had seen up close since Gordon, the cop ex-boyfriend. After pumping it for only 10 strokes, he erupted, shooting his load all over my hand and onto his shirt. It was awesome! He begged me to clean it off with my mouth but I grabbed a towel and wiped my hand with it before throwing it to him. He cleaned off his dick and then tried to get as much off his shirt as possible. Hopefully Brett and Cory wouldn't notice it on Andy's way out. I told him his evening was over and thanked him for a good time. He seemed disappointed but he did just shoot a big load so he couldn't be that unhappy.

Upon Andy's exit, Brett and Cory were escorted back into my living room. It took them awhile but soon understood that Andy had been eliminated. They each had a 50% chance of fucking me! I think they both thought I might have picked Andy for two reasons. One was he was tall, as was I. And he was probably the cutest, if I had to pick one as the cutest. But they were all cute. But also I was in my room with him for almost 15 minutes! They might have thought it was all done. That it was over!

No one is going to be "over" with me in just 15 minutes!!!

I'll tell you now I chose Brett. Brett's answers to the four questions ALL matched mine. He had the same number of partners as me, which I thought was cool. He loved getting blowjobs; I loved giving them! He loved both tits and ass, but mostly the ass, which meant he would treat mine to some loving, or so I hoped. And, his story about the blowjob in the gazebo, even though it was the only story about not fucking, seemed to be the most erotic. I could see myself and him in that very situation even now! And his "cheating" story about feeling up the big-chested girl at that party I thought was hot, too. I definitely could see some of "me" in that story, too.

I wanted to assure both that they were close when I judged their answers. I hinted that Andy received a consolation prize and that the second place winner would, as well. Then, without warning, I leaned down toward Brett with my mouth slightly open, moving slowly until his mouth opened like mine until we were kissing. The kiss was nice and I held it for about 20 seconds. Cory felt awkward, I guessed, but soon felt better I'm sure when I walked toward him and repeated what I had done with Brett. I know each of the guys got a good look down my top, too, because when I leaned in for the kiss with both, I saw their eyes looking there rather than in my eyes.

My kiss with Cory probably was a few seconds longer and definitely more tongue than with Brett. When I broke from our kiss, I held out my hand to Cory and asked him to follow me. I told Brett to hold tight and stay right where he was.

I led Cory down the short hall to my room. Once inside I informed him that he also was not the winner but that I did not want him to go home just yet. I asked him next to tell me the truth. Would he go over to Mindy's right now and fuck her since he wasn't going to fuck me? He said he actually had not thought about it, but yes, he probably would. I thought of fixing that right now. I wanted him satisfied enough that he wouldn't have the need to see that little bitch, even though he wouldn't be fucking me.

Without warning I turned around so that my ass was facing him and asked if he liked my ass. I remembered his answer quite well that he was an ass man. Mindy had a tiny little butt but I was counting on him to like mine, too. I unsnapped my jeans and starting pushing my jeans down and over my butt, bending slightly. I heard him gulp when he saw my ass in my boy shorts. I loved how my ass cheeks puffed out from them.

I asked him if he liked what he saw and he said yes. Good answer, I thought. I then sat down on my bed and sat back against my headboard. His eyes followed the length of my body. He stopped and stared at my crotch, though. I asked him if his answer about "giving" was true, and he said yes. Eat me then, Cory. Eat my sweet and delicious pussy, I told him. He could not get up onto the bed and take my shorts off fast enough!

His tongue was quite talented. He complimented me on my pussy saying it was more beautiful than he ever imagined. I tingled inside knowing that he had thought of what my pussy looked like. He licked my slit in earnest. I was wet and he was enjoying my taste. I knew I definitely was enjoying his efforts! I held the back of his head as he ate out my pussy urging him on the whole way, talking dirty and basically telling him how good it felt and what a good job he was doing. I was not going to get any more naked for him other than my jeans and panties off, but I did call out his name. When he looked up I flashed him, although still with my bra on. This seemed to spurn him on. Within another minute I was coming!

When he was done he wasn't sure what to do. I beckoned for him with my finger and he crawled up between my legs. We kissed like before but this time I took his one hand and led it to my breasts, which he felt up through my sweater.

I asked him if he was hard and he said "oh yeah". I told him he was next. I was going to give him a blowjob for his efforts. He could not wait another second, taking off his jeans and laying down on the bed. I hovered over him letting him get a good look at my cleavage again. I then took his boxers in my hands and swept it down and over his 5" inch monster. It WAS wide! How would I get my mouth around that?

I smiled letting him know I approved before I opened wide and licked all around the tip. I teased his cock for a minute or so before I took more than half his cock clear into my mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. He wanted me to take off my top and see my tits, but I told him that wasn't going to happen. He said all right, but at least take off my top and let him see me in my bra. I laughed so sexily and told him that wasn't going to happen, either, but I did move closer to the side of him and told him he could feel them again. This seemed to please him enough. As he roughly pulled on my tits through my sweater I sucked him harder. I was still bottomless and I was glad he noticed that, because he ran his hand down my back over my sweater until he reached my bare ass. He fingered my pussy from behind and then motioned for me to move closer still. Did he want to do a 69?! I loved doing that with my first boyfriend but had only done it a few times since.

No, he wanted to fuck me. He wanted me to mount his throbbing dick. But no, I told him. I was only going to fuck Brett, the winner, but he could still come in my mouth. He begged for it, though, while he finger-fucked me. I was so turned on but I was committed to playing by my rules. And then he said he'd rather fuck me than Mindy. That did it!

I released his dick from my mouth and said okay. Before I could change my mind I was straddling his legs and took his dick in my right hand. Lining it up to my pussy, I teased him and myself by running it along my tender wet lips. Now he was really going to cheat on his girlfriend by fucking me and it was me that thought I was cheating...on Brett!

Cory then took off his shirt and wanted me to do the same. Come on, he said, he took off his shirt, I should do the same. But I wasn't even going to show my tits to any of the three guys, even Brett! I was gonna go down to my bra with Brett, but I wanted all three guys to always wonder what they looked like naked. Wasn't a hand job, a blowjob and a fuck enough for these guys?

Still holding his hard dick in my hand, I finally slipped it inside of me. The first cock I've had in over six months! But I stayed firm on my top staying on. After all, he was lucky he was fucking me! But then, ever the cock tease, I had another plan. Even though he said he'd rather fuck me than Mindy, I was getting off on the fact I was the "other woman". So I kept teasing him about her. About how she should be fucking her, his girlfriend, instead of me, even though I was the better fuck. He agreed I was, too.

Of course he'd say that. Did you expect him to disagree and say Mindy was better when his cock was buried inside my vagina?

Anyway, we were fucking for about ten minutes while his hands still tried to take my sweater off. I ordered him to stop and then after another few minutes of fucking and before he could blow his wad, I told him to go fuck his girlfriend now, maybe she would show him her tits and let him come inside of her. With that, I dismounted him and heard a 'plop' when his big cock popped free from my pussy. Go and fuck her with my pussy juice all over your dick, I told him. It may dry up but you better not let her go down on you, I teased. She most certainly will still smell the sex on him, though, even if he cleaned up as much as possible. Of course, he could go home and jack off, too. He was pissed but knew I had him. We walked to the living room where I knew Brett had probably heard some of what went on. I had put my jeans back on, even my panties, but my hair was mussed up and my sweater looked as if it had been pulled and tugged on for the past hour, which it had been. Cory did not even look back or say goodbye as he left. I sure hope things were okay between us. But I quickly turned my attention to Brett who was standing in front of the couch.

You win, I said. You had the best answers and you're the one I want to fuck, Brett. He looked at me incredulously and then told me he knew I had already fucked Cory. He had heard and he had seen.

He had seen?

I did not lock the door, he said. He peered in and saw me bouncing on Cory. I was mortified!

He almost left but was too turned on by it. He almost had the urge to wank off at the sight. I told him I gave Andy a hand job and was going to give Cory a blowjob, adding I was going to swallow but then I was "tricked" sorta into fucking him. But he did not come inside of me, did not come at all, and that neither Andy nor Cory was allowed to see my tits. He would be, though. I decided now that Brett would definitely see my tits.

I went to make sure the front door was locked. I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:35. I hit the light and then went into the lit kitchen. I got a candle and lit it and hit the off switch in the kitchen as well. I walked into the living room where Brett had not moved a bit, still standing in front of the couch. I set the candle down next to the couch and pushed away the little coffee table.