Wanted: Friend for Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Brett I really liked his two little stories. The one about "cheating" on his little high school girlfriend by feeling up that girl with the big chest and the blowjob he got in the gazebo. While my parents weren't here to completely re-enact it, I wanted to do just that.

I told him to kiss me and feel me up just like that girl back in high school. I was getting off on being the "other woman", or in this case, the "other girl". I walked toward him and he looked nervous as hell. I don't know if he was playing the part or what, but he looked awfully nervous. When I reached him I took his hands in mine and said "kiss me". We kissed and rather passionately, too. More so than when we kissed earlier. He was kissing me back this time. I raised his hands in mine and placed them on my breasts on the outside of my sweater. I moved away from our kiss and threw my head back and jutted out my chest. Brett looked liked he was really enjoying my tits!

We kissed again and he ran his hand up inside my sweater and along my side until he cupped my left breast full in his hand, still in my bra. I asked him if that's what he did with that girl years ago when he cheated on his little girlfriend and he said yes. I then asked if I had bigger tits than her and he yes to that, too. His other hand was soon under my sweater and grabbing my right boob and he was mauling them both. I fucking loved it! I couldn't stand it anymore. I raised my sweater up and over my head to let him watch what he was doing. We kissed again and his hands on the cups of my bra were crushed between our chests. My right hand, meanwhile, snaked down below his belt and felt his rock hard cock through his pants.

Time for the second part and giving him a blowjob, pretending we were outside in a gazebo. But before I got on my knees, I stepped back and reached behind me to unclasp my bra. He could not hide his desire to see my naked breasts and I could not hide my desire to show him. As such, it was not a slow and seductive act. Within a few seconds my bra was free and drawn away from my body. He complimented me on my magnificent breasts but his look at them were not for long as I dropped to the floor and worked his belt and unzipped his pants and yanked out his cock. It was gorgeous! One of the nicest looking cocks I had ever seen!

I was sliding that beautiful pole between my lips while holding onto it at the base. I looked up into his eyes and moaned gratefully. My tongue slid from side to side and up and down while my mouth covered as much of his penis as I could. When I tickled his balls with my other hand his cock moved slightly in my mouth. I feared he would not last much longer so I regretfully left his cock and stood up and told him he needed to fuck me and fuck me now!

I peeled down my jeans for the second time in a half hour. I turned to the side and leaned over the couch with my arms on the top of the back of the couch, my ass sticking out. I looked back over my shoulder at Brett, who was studying my ass still in the boy shorts. He told me he didn't realize how nice my ass was.

Just then I had a flashback. When Bill and I first started fucking, it was on this very couch. And when we got creative, he would bend me over it so that my hands were on the back of the couch and my feet still on the floor standing in front of it, just like I was now. It wasn't the most comfortable for me but when he entered me it was fucking heaven!

I watched him get completely undressed and then told him to take off my shorts. I wanted him inside my pussy so bad! Since he was much shorter than Bill, I had to spread my legs even more. This presented a very nice invitation to him, I could tell. He was holding his cock in his hand and readying himself to enter me. Come on, I urged him. Fuck me hard, baby!

When he plowed in, I almost fell forward onto the couch. His hands were on my hips and he started bucking into me, each time harder than the last. My tits were flying up and down and all around and I was grunting as his hips bumped into my butt, his cock penetrating into my depths and his balls slapping the bottom of my ass.

Fuck, I didn't want make love. I wanted to fuck! And goddamn, Brett was fucking me good! I knew I picked the winner in more ways than one. Oh yeah, he was fucking me like a goddamn whore and I could not have been happier.

I wanted my tits handled and I wanted my nips pinched, too. When I told him what I wanted and that I wanted him to make me come and then, and only then, I would let him come all over my backside, he quickly agreed. He ran his hands up my sides from my hips and grabbed my ripe melons. They ached to be squeezed and my nipples were excited to be running between his fingers. Oh god, I told him I was going to come and I wanted him to come after I did, but to still fuck me until I started coming.

I was making noises I never heard come from my mouth and he, too, was grunting and panting. He told me how sexy I looked and how he never imagined that fucking me would be so good and so hot!

I told him how close I was to coming and that he should not stop fucking my tight pussy. I even think I said something about how hot it would be if he were the first to fuck my ass. Well, I guess I must have said that out loud because he was talking really dirty to me, saying stuff like that, telling me he wished he could be the first to take my virgin ass. I couldn't believe my good friend Brett was fucking me like a cheap whore and saying he wanted to fuck me in the butt.

I shouted I was about to come and he kept it up like a true champ. Not long after that he pulled out and sprayed my backside with shots of his come. I was so weak-kneed that I did fall forward on the couch and Brett was right behind me. I would have thought he would have felt awkward right after our fucking, but he was right there behind me straddling my legs with his knees and stroking my shoulders and kissing my back. My head was spinning; this was all wrong! We're friends, not lovers!

I wanted him to leave and yet I wanted him to stay. He kept stroking my sides sending shivers up and down my spine. I did want this and so did he!

We went to the bathroom where he cleaned off my back and butt with a warm washcloth and then he cleaned off his cock. We laughed like lovers would and then I led him down to my bedroom. My plan was never for him to spend the night but the night was still young. It was just past 11:00. I wanted more and could only hope he would be "up" for it, as well.

I went to retrieve the candle and when I walked in with it, I was holding it down by my pussy. He had yet to really see me my front and when I walked back into the room his eyes fixed on my slit. I swore I saw his dick stir. After I set the candle down on the side of the bed, I told him to lie down in the middle of the bed on his back. He was looking at me strange. I had the weird feeling he was falling for me somehow. Like what we had done was the beginning of something between us. It was great, but we weren't going there, I thought. I told him that tonight was all about sex, fucking and feeling good. Tomorrow morning we would be back to being friends and working side by side in our little cubicles.

He looked resigned to that and patted his stomach and told me to get my ass over there then. I smiled and happily did so. I put my ass right there on his stomach where he wanted me and leaned down and kissed him. His hands were on my tits again but they were not there for long. They soon moved to my ass and were playfully squeezing my cheeks and sliding his fingers down my crack.

Turn around and let's 69, he said. Oh my god he was reading my mind! What I had thought Cory was going to do now Brett was going to give me. Needless to say, his cock was coming back to life. Nothing my hands and mouth couldn't rectify completely. I settled my pussy on his face and felt his busy tongue quickly on my slit and clit. Within a few minutes he was completely hard again and the amount of saliva and pussy juice was drenching his face. For the next half hour with a few breaks to take deep breaths, Brett pleasured my pussy and clit to three orgasms. I was sucking his cock and balls and sliding my hands up and down his lovable shaft. Even though his tongue had many times penetrated my vagina, I was aching for his cock inside of me again.

I got off him and told him I wanted to try his rear entry position.

He took just one of my pillows and put it in the middle of the bed and instructed me to lie on it with my stomach across the pillow. My legs were to be close together. Then he straddled my legs with his knees on the outside of my legs. I was so wet I knew it would slip right in my tight pussy. He pushed his dick underneath and I couldn't believe how easily it entered me. With one arm bracing him on the bed and the other stroking my shoulders and back, he glided his erection in and out of my hole. It felt different but oh so good! He had said in his answers he could go a long time like this and I was certainly expecting just that. He would alternate between lying on my back and kissing my neck and earlobes to sitting almost upright and rubbing my ass. God, I wanted to tell him to play with my asshole, but I kept quiet about that. I mean, there were lines to be drawn when one of your friends are fucking you, right?

We fucked like this for almost an hour! An hour of my tits not even being fondled. But I loved it! The sensation of his cock so close to my asshole was fucking erotic! When he asked if he could come, I made him beg for it. When he asked where he should come, I made him beg for that, too. He begged and pleaded to let him shoot his load inside my pussy, so I finally relented. I was protected and I missed the sensation of a nice cock filling me up.

Never again, huh? he said.

Never say never, I said.