War over the Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, I like Jennifer down at County but she sure as hell is slow at sending out information. Anyway, I went over there and asked to see the plans, Jack handed them to me with no argument.

The roof started out at just four feet high at the fenceline side, slanting back nearly to the house before dropping quickly down to the other side.

Which opened up my yard to the Sun.

The pool was narrower also to allow for the slanted roof, no one would be bonking their heads.

On the side towards us they put in storage compartments, shelving. They even installed rain gutters on our side, running them into a huge ground sump so I would not be soaked by rain off the big roof.

On the slanted portion of the roof, they broke up the expanse with vents, I wanted to gripe but the truth is that now it not only didn't cut off very much of my sunlight, maybe 20 minutes or so, but looked OK also.

I liked the expanse of yard much better the way it was before, but what the hell. It was their property now.

And I didn't exactly have much of a view that way before, anyway.

I got over being upset, went out and tended the new Roses along with setting my clippings.

I did see that the new plants had a few yellow bugs with black spots, I picked those off one at a time.

Jack came around the corner while I was doing that.

"Is this going to be OK?" He asked me.

"Yes, fine. I can deal with it." I said.

"Good. We don't want anyone upset and I found out real quick it's best to not tangle with you!" He broke out laughing.

We shook hands, he turned to leave.

"By the way, the offer still stands. You and Debra are welcome to use the pool any time, OK?"

"OK."

That was interesting, the guy actually sounded like he might be an all right fellow after all.

+++

"I made up with Jack." I told Debs the moment she walked in the door.

"Good. And I think it's all OK with Lisa again, she was in my office today."

"Really?"

"Yes, she needed a physician and around here it is either us or the County services. Or drive 150 miles to Portland."

"That went OK then?"

"Yea. She drinks too much so I chatted with her about that, I mentioned the gym so she is going to try and talk Jack into joining. Plus Jack made an appointment for next week." She grinned at me.

I broke out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Debs asked.

"Just the idea of after what we just went through, you bending him over and sticking your finger up his butt!"

"At least we won't have to put up with them naked out in their yard." She laughed.

"Why am I not so sure about that?" I grinned.

+++

Debs and I got an invite for a barbeque and a swim if we wanted to from Jack and leese so we went over there.

The guy can cook, that is one thing I knew already. Fish again, he told me he went out on the Jetty and caught a sack full of Greenies in the "special" spot I took him to before.

Later, we went swimming, the pool really is nice. In fact, the nicest one in town.

The ONLY one in town, except for the city pool which is shut down for one reason or another most of the time.

Leese peeled off naked, so did Jack. Debs and I didn't at first although they both encouraged us to.

It was about 80° in there, the roof has skylights that make it almost appear to be like we were outside.

We went over there again last week, Debs wore her bikini at first.

Jack took one look and said "Wow!" and I caught the brief dark look on his wife's face.

Later, Debs took her top off, then her bottoms to sun bathe. Yea, they actually have a tanning booth in there, for God's sakes.

My Debs doesn't have any real false modesty, just like she also does not have a single jealous bone in her body.

I don't either any more, I am used to my wife and I guess I changed some since we have been married.

Jack was staring at her, and Leese was showing discomfort. My Debs is muscular, in shape, and her tits almost don't sag at all.

I couldn't help mysef, I slid off my bathing trunks. I know damn good and well that I have at least two inches on Jack in the equipment department.

Leese looked over at me and grinned broadly.

"Wow!" She said, which got her a dark look from Jack. I managed to keep a completely straight face.

Nobody said anything after that, we sat around and talked and everything appeared normal.

I was grinning inside, though. Rich people next door, huh?

Well, at 186 pounds now, my belly is flat as a board, and nearly two years of regular gym work has my upper body in very good shape. My Debs could pass for 30 from behind, I knew that too.

"I guess we really do need to hit the gym." Jack muttered at one point.

Anyway, I guess things are OK. We could have worse neighbors.

+++

That is where we are at in our lives, except for one more thing.

A young woman walked into the pool area, at first I started to reach for a towel to cover myself because she looked like she had on a light colored bikini.

Then I realized that was NOT a bikini! And this young lady was completely and totally spectacular, and also naked.

"Hi, honey!" Both Jack and Leese called out.

"Danny, this is our daughter Sammi. Sammi, this is Debra and Dan, from next door." Jack sounded proud and he sure had every right to be.

Sammi came right over with a big smile and shook our hands, then she turned and dove into the pool.

All I can say at this point that I am going to enjoy this Summer very much.