How to Wage a Wargasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leyna curled up into a fetal ball, still covering her face, shaking her head in response. Eventually, Sandy waved her hand for a smidgen of silence.

"Mrs. Phe-elps..." Sandy sang down to her with an evil smile. "...Miss Page...is waiting. It's not good to keep Miss Page waiting. It's called Strip High Five for a reason, young lady. You don't wanna know what happens if you refuse to obey the rules, do you?"

"Nooooo... Plee-e-e-e-e-eease..." Leyna chuckle-wept.

Sandra called Cyndi over to whisper something in her ear. Cyndi's face crumbled along with Leyna's. She felt terrible for her wife, but they'd all agreed to the game, and rules were rules. She handed over her shirt, knelt down, and Sandy gave her her cue.

"Honey?..." Cyndi called down to her wife. "Sweetheart?...I am so, SO sorry."

Before she could ask for what, Sandy dropped the shirt over Leyna's head. Cyndi seized Leyna's panties around the hips, tugged them down, wrestled them off her legs and flung them behind her like a bouquet.

"AAAHH! Fwuh duh fuhkf!" Leyna hollered under the shirt, flailing her arms and legs. Judy and Samantha tried to hold it back, but couldn't. They felt a little bad, but broke out in raucous laughter along with the audience. Once the panties were off, Leyna's hands reflexively covered her exposed pussy. And Sandy removed the shirt from her head.

Leyna took one hand off her cunt to swipe her eyes and brush hair from them. The first girl (half-)naked in front of all these people, this was a new level of humiliation. Still on the floor, trying to laugh it out, she whimpered, "And I thought this was gonna be easy!"

"Poor lady," remarked Sandy. "Well, here, just give me your hands, and I'll help you up!"

The audience was losing it. Leyna turned her face to the side and tried to bury it in the carpet. "Oh, you're so mean!" she uttered.

Five minutes later, Leyna was back on her feet, still covering herself. Round nine was underway. Cyndi still had her jeans, bra and panties on, but her heart pounded for her vulnerable bride. She cautiously picked a card. Uh-oh, she thought. Six of diamonds. Judy went next, as usual. Nine of hearts.

"All right, Leyna," Sandy again cued her up. "Anything higher than a four, and you won't automatically lose this round."

Well, she thought she could at least pull that off. Fortunately, she was right: ten of clubs.

Unfortunately, when Samantha went next, she matched her wife's nine. And Judy and Sam took this round as well.

"OH!" said Sandy, pretending to feel the Phelpses' pain, but really loving it inside. "Guys! These cards aren't showing you a lot of mercy tonight!"

Leyna covered her eyes with her unoccupied hand, feeling tears coming on. Cyndi slid her jeans off, let the roar of the crowd subside, and addressed Leyna.

"Sweetie?...You want me to take off your bra for ya?"

Leyna stepped into Cyndi's arms, buried her crimson face in her shoulder and held on as Cyndi undid the bra hooks. She handed it to Sandy, and Leyna clamped even harder onto her wife, clinging to one remaining shred of dignity. The crowd found this utterly adorable. It was so unfair. Everyone else still had both their bra and panties on, and Leyna was a hundred percent naked. Now smushed up against Cyndi, who was only in her undies, the crowd let out a medley of cheers and whistles.

It was time for round ten to begin, which meant Cyndi had to draw another card. But Leyna refused to let go. So Cyndi shuffled her way back, dragging Leyna with her.

"Go on, go ahead. There is nothing in the rules that says you can't take your naked wife along to select your card," an amused Sandy told them. "But, eh...Mrs. Phelps, as your wife is now already fully nude, if the two of you lose this round too, I'm afraid we're gonna have to start to, uh...'punish' her, so to speak."

Leyna raised her head from Cyndi's shoulder. "What??"

"What're you gonna do to her?" Cyndi wanted to know.

"Well...till the time comes, why don't we just leave that to our imaginations..." Sandy said, cruelly smirking at them.

Oh, hell, thought Cyndi. Well, no pressure or anything! Leyna still clinging, Cyndi found a card, picked it up and gasped. She had drawn the ace of spades.

"YEAH!!" she shouted, throwing her arms in the air. Somehow, this failed to give Leyna a great deal of comfort.

Judy and Sam exchanged "uh-oh"s. Actually, Judy's was "uh-oh"; Sam's was "oh, shit."

"Oh, that's gonna hurt us," Judy remarked, feeling her underwear already starting to slip. "That is gonna hurt us."

For a moment Leyna looked up at them incredulously to shout, "Hurt YOU?!" But she didn't. Judy took her turn and drew a seven, earning her and Sam half of Cyndi's and Leyna's points this round. And all eyes turned back to Leyna.

"Um...honey?" said Cyndi. "Leyna? Sweetheart? It's, uh...kinda your turn."

Much as she wanted to, Leyna knew she couldn't use her wife as a shield from the prying eyes all night. So she took her arms off Cyndi, covered her no-longer-very-privates, and timidly stepped up once more.

"Leyna, if you draw anything higher than a seven, Judy and Sam won't be able to catch you. And you and Cyndi'll automatically take this round," Sandy encouraged her.

It wasn't easy, but Leyna took her hands off herself to pick a card. She turned it over, and breathed a sigh of relief. Back and ass to everyone, she held it up. Jack of clubs.

She heard the audience and her wife cheer, then Judy match her "Oh, no-o-o-o!" For the first time in several minutes, Leyna's lips ascended into a smile. Sam stepped out of her pants, leaving just her shirt and underwear. Judy, meanwhile, reluctantly unhooked her own bra. When all four hooks were undone, she too brought her arm over her chest, caught the bra, and let it fall to the floor. She picked it up with her toes, turned to Sandy, and raised her leg high enough to "foot" it over.

"Excellent, ladies!" praised Sandy. "That brings us to round eleven. Thus far, we've got one girl naked, and another one topless, ladies and gentlemen! Tell me something, folks: is this a great fuckin' night or WHAT?!"

The audience once again blew up in crazy cheers. Round eleven began. Cyndi drew a three in her underwear. Judy unclutched her bared boobs to draw another seven. Leyna took a dozen teeny tiny steps to the table, picked out a nine, and handed it behind her. And Samantha fished an eight.

"OH-ho-ho!" Sandy assessed. "Judy, Sam, looks like you've got this one too!"

"God!" said Cyndi. She wasn't as shy as her wife, and just wanted it over with, so she yanked off her bra, turned to each section of the crowd and jiggled her titties for them. Just to dispense with the awkwardness. Her already nude Leyna looked very worried.

"So, what, um...happens to me now?" she asked Sandy.

Sandra again leered. "Delighted you asked." She turned to her husband. "Louis, dear!"

Lou had readily brought an inscrutable black box, tied with a thick red ribbon, to present to them. Sandra accepted with a "Thank you, darling." But before doing anything with it, she turned to Leyna and waved her finger in a circle, gesturing for her to about-face.

"Um...why?" asked Leyna.

"Just go ahead, I'm not gonna hurt you. Turn around, bright eyes."

Leyna obeyed, to hear next—

"Hands, please."

A little confused, she started to turn back around.

"No, no; you stay that way, Mrs. Phelps. Face our guests, and give me your hands."

Leyna started to panic, as the less-than-sympathetic audience applauded for the hundredth time. "Oh, but I..."

"Ah—now, now, Leyna, you gals knew the circumstances going in. It's okay, after all; they've already seen your tushie. They're gonna see the rest of you sooner or later."

Leyna looked at the floor and did as Sandy said. Her body felt hot with all those eyes on it. Her face was rosy pink. Sandy joined Leyna's paws behind her back, took the ribbon off the box and started wrapping it around her wrists. Leyna panicked again.

"Oh, gosh, no, please don't tie me up!" she pleaded.

"Just your hands, my friend," said Sandy, finishing binding her wrists. "For right now."

"Cyndi, aren't you gonna help me??" demanded Leyna, turning desperately to her wife.

Cyndi held out her arms. "Wh—...honey, whaddaya want me to do? I didn't make the rules. Besides, uh...I think that's kinda...hot, actually."

The crowd audibly agreed. Sandy was done. "There we are. Comfy?"

"Um, no," a grumpy Leyna disagreed. It wasn't particularly uncomfy either, but she hated being restrained in any way. Nor did she like being unable to cover her girl bits.

"Aw, c'mon, turn that frown upside-down," said Sandy. "Ticklish?" She poked at Leyna's belly and ribs, making her squeal and jump. "Huh? Are ya? That tickle? Does it? Huh?"

"Ok—okay, okay!" Leyna giggled. "Please stop!"

"Very well. Round twelve! Go ahead, Cyndi."

Cyndi felt bad for Leyna, but also turned on by her lovely wife being tied up naked. Still with her panties on, her breasts were too hanging out, enjoying the fresh air. And the cards were about to give her another reason not to feel bad. Cyndi took one and looked.

"YES!" she shouted, proudly displaying the king of spades.

"Whoa! Déjà vu!" exclaimed Sandy, as the audience applauded. Leyna performed all the applause she could under her circumstances. "Congrats, Cyndi! Round twelve, twelve points! Righty then. Judith?"

Judy fished the six of hearts, putting her and Sam at a bit of a disadvantage this round.

"Okay, you're up, Leyna!" Sandy smiled malevolently. "Have fun picking your card."

Leyna gazed back at her, a bit more sourly than she wanted to. She was trying to keep her outlook positive and upbeat, but losing this battle as well.

"And Leyna, if you get an eight or higher, you and Cyndi automatically win the round, and the game'll be over."

Well, she did like the sound of that. Leyna reached the table, about-faced, looked over her shoulders, located a card, and rotated back around so they could see it. She heard cheers. It was the ten of hearts. She and Cyndi had taken the round.

That took Sam down one more, and stripped Judy completely. She'd been preparing herself, so she turned her back and bum to the crowd, slid down her panties, and showed herself off. The audience whistled and hooted at her perfectly groomed pussy.

Sandra applauded along. "Excellent job, ladies! And that...is Team Strip High Card. The cards have decided, ladies and gents: we have our dommes, Cyndi and Sam, and we have our subs, Leyna and Judy! Well done, girls, you've made Miss Page proud.

"But as you well know, we are not done yet!" Sandra shouted. "We have still got the very hot main attraction of our evening coming up. But, uh..." She fanned herself. "Whew! I think we could use a little intermission first, though, huh?"

Some of the audience hopped up from their seats. Lou went to get some refreshments.

"MMMMrs...Sandy?" said Leyna. "Can we untie my hands, please?"

"I'm afraid not, Leyna," she replied. "And you're gonna find out why not very shortly."

*****

Monday, April 22nd, 2013, 9:38 p.m.

When the audience resumed their seats, Sandra and Lou had placed two upholstered, cushy chairs in the center of the stage, back to back, draped with soft fluffy towels. Propped in each was an equally fluffy pillow. Two additional house chairs were also placed nearby. Lou took his spot back behind the camera again and continued rolling.

"All righty, everybody still pumped??" Sandy called.

"YEAH," the crowd yelled back.

"Well, I hope so; that was some damn good cash on all those refreshments," she joked matter-of-factly. "And speaking of which, I wanna take this moment to show you our grand prize this evening. Louis, dear!"

Lou stepped into the prop closet to produce an enormous check, its size relative to the playing cards. It was four feet long, and the text was large enough for everyone to see.

"There you have it, girls," said Sandy. "That right there is a five, four zeroes, a decimal and two more zeroes! That's five million cents, or...fifty, THOUSand, DOLLARS!"

Two of the wives shared a unisonous "Wow." One of them whistled. One said, "Damn!"

"Thank you, honey!" Sandy called to him. "Okay! We've got two comfy chairs for our lovely subs, Mrs. Leyna Phelps and Mrs. Judy Flanders. So why don't you two go ahead and be seated. Sit in whichever one you like..."

Once they'd perched, Sandra opened the black box Lou'd given her, which was full of more bows and identical red ribbons. "'Atta girls," she said. "Now hold still for Sandy..."

With that, she went to work on them. She tied Judy's wrists behind her just as with Leyna's, and then all four of their hands together. Next came the ankles. Coaxing their legs ajar on either side of the chairs, she tethered Leyna's left foot to Judy's right foot, and Leyna's right to Judy's left. Once through securing them to the chairs and each other, she removed a couple of bows from the box and placed one each on their heads. "There!" she declared as the audience laughed. "A couple of wrapped-up presents for our birthday girl. Comfy, ladies?" Her voice dripped with wicked glee.

Judy and Leyna wriggled. "Kinda, I guess," said Judy. "It is a little tight, though."

"Yeah," Leyna agreed. "Again, Mrs. Sandy, is it really necessary to tie us up?"

"Oh, but absolutely! You two aren't our cute little subs of our evening for nothing. And take my word for it: another half hour from now, tightness is gonna be the last thing on your minds." The next she took from the box was a pair of identical strips of silk, which she gave Sam and Cyndi. "Here you are, dommes...please blindfold your brides."

"Uh-oh," Judy squirmed apprehensively. "I don't think I like this part."

"'Think'?" parroted Leyna. "I know I don't like this part!"

"Don't you worry, my gals," Sandra assured. "Once again, you're shortly gonna be pretty damn grateful, I promise you."

Samantha had a cruel streak about her, in that she enjoyed toying with Judy sexually, doing little things to tease, torment, annoy and frustrate her. She loved to scrape away that veneer of bubbliness and make Judy burn for passion. And while Cyndi hated being tied up or unable to move herself, she was quite aroused by her wife being put in such a compromising position. She adored Leyna, and was completely monogamous and faithful. But seeing her trussed naked, hand and foot, to another woman, undeniably made Cyndi feel...oooohhh. It made her special spots tingle. Sam and Cyndi felt sorry for them, but at the same time, wanted to have some fun with them too.

Once the blindfolds were on, Sandy asked, "Can you two see anything under there?"

Judy shook her head. "No, ma'am."

"Leyna?"

"I can see, the inside, of a blindfold," Leyna replied, with just a dash of flippancy.

"Well, wonderful, 'cause that's all you're supposed to see!" Sandy stated cheerfully. "Now, subs, please scoot your cute asses as far forward as you can." They complied, as Sandy emptied the box of the last two items, which she handed to Sam and Cyndi.

"And here then, ladies, are your Hitachis."

"Whoa," Cyndi chuckled to Samantha. "These're fun, huh??"

"Oh, these babies are fucking intense," Sam agreed.

"Okay, I'm getting a little nervous now," commented Judy. Leyna concurred.

"Good," Sandra told them. "Now then, dommes! Part two of the evening, our main attraction, will test your abilities to make your wives see stars under those blindfolds."

Another wave of cheers ensued. "Now, it looks like we're all gonna be winners tonight. So the recipients of our $50,000 grand prize will be determined by both frequency and intensity of orgasms. We realize this is subjective, so you'll be judged by our lovely and unbiased audience," said Sandy. "So ladies and gents, like to gather a little closer?"

The audience stood, forming a rectovoid around the brides. "Very good," Sandy nodded. "I know it's gonna be hard, folks...but please keep your reactions to a minimum, so the ladies can concentrate. Now dommes, ground rules for you. First of all, no-nos: you may not touch your opponent's wife in any way."

"Awww," moaned the audience.

"I know, I know. Disappointing, but necessary for fair play. No touching, rubbing, poking, stroking, fondling, groping, grabbing, pinching, tickling or squeezing your opponent, or her wife, at any time. And no attempting to distract your opponent. In other words, your focus is completely and only on your own wife. Violation of the rules is grounds for disqualification. It's also grounds for a very serious punishment that our audience might like, but trust me, you definitely won't. So please, just...don't do it."

The crowd chortled.

"Also not allowed: subs, no faking it!" Sandy ordered firmly. "Unless you're one helluvan actress, if you try to fake it, we'll know. And given, as Mrs. Blume noted, the fucking intensity of the wands, we will not be able to count your orgasm without your lady-cum or squirting. You can't just cum on the inside; you have to cum on the outside for us too.

"Now, as to what is allowed," continued Sandra. "First off, dommes, no limitation on the wand settings. Go crazy. This isn't a library. Have at her. Go for it. Go to town on her. You may touch your own wife as much as you like, wherever you like—or she likes. Be romantic with her, make out, tongue-fuck her, talk dirty, anything you want; we don't care. But again, only with your own wife. Subs, you need only sit back, let yourself get worked up...cum like wildcats...and don't fake it. And scream as loud as you want. Take it from me, the crowd loves it. Louder the better."

They applauded in confirmation. Sandy turned to them. "Audience, no help from you; they must do it on their own. Please do not touch the ladies. You may touch yourselves if you so desire...hell, you can even touch each other. But please leave the wives to task. And as noted, please keep your vocal contribution low."

"Can we take off our clothes?" an individual asked, prompting some giggling.

"Excellent question," said Sandy. "In deference to the focus of our contestants, we kindly ask that no, please do not take off your own clothes. You can touch yourself under your clothes, but do keep them on.

"Okay then!" Sandy clapped her hands. "Everybody clear on the rules?"

Everyone seemed pretty clear on the rules.

"Any other questions?"

Someone raised a paw. "Yes?"

The person lowered her hand. "What happens if we...'can't' decide who wins?" she posed. "I mean, like, y'know, what if they both seem kinda, equally...uh..." She wasn't quite sure how to tactfully say it. Sandra got her gist.

"Another good question. We've got the cameras rolling. So if things come down that close, we can go to the tape and slo-mo for a more conclusive decision. And if necessary, we'll take an individual poll."

That seemed to be fair and satisfy everyone's curiosity. So Sandy again checked for questions, and said, "Well a'right, then, I guess we're all set, huh, ladies?"

All four hearts at center stage beat a little faster. Leyna's and Judy's cunts had already started to dampen and leak in anticipation, and listening to Mrs. Sandra explain their game. They were getting antsy. And eager. And...hot.

"Very well then!" said Sandra. "Let, the Wargasm, begin!!"

The audience cheered and laughed.

"LADIES," Sandy yelled, in homage to NASCAR. "START!... YOUR!... VIBRATORS!!"