How to Wage a Wargasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha'd placed her hand on Judy's thigh just so she didn't catch her off-guard. She flipped hers on the first setting and touched it to her wife's pussy. Even though she heard the wand turn on, Judy still wasn't totally ready. When she felt it, she gasped.

"OH my GOSH!" she exclaimed, to the giggling crowd's delight. Cyndi asked Leyna, "Okay, babe, which setting you want?"

Leyna heard Judy's reaction, and became more eager. "I-I don't care, just pick one!"

Cyndi randomly flipped it up to the middle and made contact. It was a little much for Leyna to handle right off the bat. She too gasped, her head involuntarily tilting back.

"Holy f—okay, one lower than that!" she quickly insisted.

The audience was having a hard time being even relatively silent. So were the subs, who thankfully were allowed to scream. Once Judy and Leyna got accustomed to the vibing on their pussies, they were able to settle in and really enjoy it.

"All right, honey, just tell me how I'm doing," Cyndi said. "Tell me what you want me to do, I'll do it, whatever it is. Anything."

Leyna moaned softly, letting her head loll back. Behind her, Judy leaned forward and whimpered. Samantha was groping with her free hand, making Judy jerk about with little squeaks. Leyna felt her competitive edge kicking in. It seemed the Blume and Flanders had taken the advantage. She uttered Cyndi's name.

"Yeah, babe??" Cyndi asked excitedly.

"S—...suck my tits...please!" Leyna sputtered out.

"You got it!" Cyndi inched closer in her chair, leaned down, took Leyna's right boob in her free hand, and slipped it into her mouth, just an inch past the nipple. She pressed between her tongue and palate. Leyna groaned in approval. "Yessss..." she murmured.

Cyndi was indeed well in tune with what her wife liked. When she sensed the moment was right, she positioned the nipple between her teeth and began nibbling. Her instincts were dead-on. Leyna tossed her head back again and gasped. "FUCK!"

It was Judy and Sam's turn to realize the opposition was one-upping. They were both thinking the same thing: time to step up their game too. Samantha took the vibrator to the next setting on Judy, and aggressively kissed her. Judy's moan escalated through.

Leyna didn't need any kissing right now. She wanted a different form of stimulation. "C—...Cyndi," she called down again. Her wife turned her face upwards, with two arched brows and a mouth full of boob. "Hm?" she asked.

Leyna sighed and breathed deep to get her next request out. "...T-talk dirty to me, hon!"

Cyndi smiled seductively, letting Leyna's breast slip out from between her pearly whites.

"Gladly."

She wasn't sure what to say to pillow-talk Leyna, but loved the idea of bossing her restrained wife about. She leaned up beside her ear, and Leyna felt her warm breath.

"You fuckin' like that, baby?...You do, don't'cha?...Your pussy worships me right now, sweetie. It's soaked. That dirty little cunt of yours is soaking fucking wet right now. I've got you in the palm of my hand. You're mine. All...mine. Your tits are adoring me with those hard nipples, and your pussy's just dying for release...isn't it?"

She caressed Leyna's upper body as she went on. "You want me to turn it up, babe?...I think you do. I think you want me to torture your clit and force you over the edge. But you're too scared to say it." She pecked her cheek and finger-combed her hair. "Well, whether you want it or not, babe, you're gonna fuckin' get it."

Cyndi switched the vibrator to the middle level again, and this time Leyna took it like a big girl. She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. Her forehead popped out several first beads of sweat. "OH fuck..." she whispered desperately.

Cyndi kissed her ear and chuckled lowly in it. "I knew you wanted it, wifey. And I've got news for you, my dear: this is only the middle setting." She teased her by taking the wand to the next level for just a second, then back down to the middle again. Leyna heaved a helpless gasp, and Cyndi kept her in check.

"Your pussy belongs to me right now, and I can do anything I want to it," she taunted, watching with smug satisfaction, as Leyna struggled and rattled more vehemently.

Judy and Samantha kissed a good bit longer, bringing Judy's temperature and sexual pH yet higher. So when Sam read the signals, she activated their next setting.

Leyna felt Judy yank back on the ribbon connecting their paws as she started losing it. Judy's voice ascended near the top of her pitch as she went crazier. She and Leyna were playing some serious tug-of-war with this ribbon. But no one was worried they'd break it. Opposite-bound trains might be able to sever this ribbon, but not two petite, delicate tied-up women. Sam leaned up closer to Judy and muttered to her.

"I'm gonna finger-fuck you now, ya dirty little bitch."

Judy let her head roll back, but Sam heard her breathe an obedient, "Okay..."

Samantha took the Hitachi in her other hand, her thumb to the switch for the next setting change. She leaned into Judy's neck and sank her teeth, as she spread her wife's drenched labia and plunged her digits inside. Judy's eyes popped open at the neck bite, from which she hadn't even time to recover before the manual penetration.

Cyndi went on whispering saucily to Leyna. "What do you want me to do next, sweetie?"

"Oh, God," Leyna breathed. She was straining too much to produce sound, but Cyndi discerned a hushed "lick me" in her moans.

Cyndi held the viber with her left hand and lowered herself onto her knees. She slipped her fingers between Leyna's pussy lips and opened her as well. She licked her lips, gathered saliva, stuck out her tongue, and slipped it into Leyna's waiting cunt.

Leyna let loose a vocal gasp. "Oh God yes yes yes yes fuck yes fuck yes babe yes GOD YES!..." she chanted. Cyndi extended and began swishing her tongue in her wife's pussy, kissing her clit with her upper lip, and flipped up the vibrator again. That pulled the scream trigger on Leyna. She uncontrollably unleashed the first all-out passion-ridden shriek of the night. That certainly got a rise out of the audience, and Sandy herself as well. "HEL-lo!" Sandy quickly opined. "Harbinger of things to come?"

Judy and Sam again thought identically. Looks like we're gonna have to get serious.

Samantha leaned up beside Judy. "Next setting?"

Now with a deep hickey in her neck, the apprehensive Judy nodded.

"I, uh...I may regret this, but yeah."

Pretend we're alone, she told herself. You can't see anything, so just focus on the pleasure, and pretend we're totally alone.

She finally convinced herself to do just so, as the very same second, Samantha heated up the wand again. She torched her clit, and opened her cunt just enough to slip a third digit inside. The vibrator's most recent setting took effect, and Judy Flanders erupted.

She choked out two mild "OHH"s, ascending past the top of her voice and the dynamics thereof. Sam's ravaging fingers felt like live electrical wires firing off sparks inside her. And one of them curled up towards the hidden meccan spot Judy so desperately craved to have touched. But Sam thought it would be better to hold off on that for now—if they wanted these orgasms to be intense. If they really wanted her to cum hard.

Leyna was approaching the Promised Land herself. Both subs had lost their minds. All four bound hands were clenched into frustrated, trembling fists, tearing to get free. Their legs quivered as violently, feet curled, toes achingly digging into the carpet.

Leyna didn't know about Judy, but she and her pussy were a little peeved at Sandy for tying her up like this. Or at least she thought she was. She really didn't enjoy being unable to move. And yet, cross as she was, she was forced to admit the frustration of her immobility was a factor in the fiery passion. That devious, clever woman, she thought between cries of desire. That sly, cunning rat. That sneaky snake.

Judy was too busy caterwauling, perspiring and starting to cry to resent Sandra. Cyndi was doing an amazing job, but Samantha still just a little more effective. Having already ignited her clit, pumping her fingers inside her, faster and faster, harder and harder, higher inside her all the time. And Judy didn't know it, but Sam was about to transform her into a wild animal. A wild, untamed, screeching, yowling banshee of an animal.

Samantha took a quick moment to assess the Phelpses, then again exercised dominance over Judy with her harsh dirty talk.

"I'm gonna make you squirt, you filthy little fucking whore!" Samantha snarled at her.

Under normal circumstances, Judy's feelings would be very hurt by such words. But in any kind of kinky sexual scenario she loved it. She could be extremely submissive and subservient, even to the point of pretend-self-loathing, when she wished to be. She was about to be sent down the rollercoaster, and terrified but excited. She had only to overcome that tickly feeling inside that made her feel about to wet herself.

"Yes, Mistress," she breathed, pretending Sam was her dominatrix, she Sam's whipping girl. "I'm just a worthless slut. My pussy deserves abuse. Please make me suffer..."

"Now lemme hear you say you're a fucking little girl-cunt," she heard Samantha whisper.

"Yes, Mistress! I am! I'm a fucking little girl-cunt!" Judy raspily murmured back, so ragingly horny she was about to go blind.

Sam slowed the pace of her thrusts just enough to give Judy a really tactile sensation. She began thrusting into her cunt again, making certain to give her g-spot a rapid stroke each time. Once she'd fallen into her rhythm, she finally put the cherry on top, and flipped the wand to its highest setting.

Cyndi was inching Leyna closer and closer to the edge, but Judy'd jumped. She felt as if floating weightlessly in space. In those last few nanoseconds of buildup, her eyeballs went back, and she could see the sparks being lit...the fuse go off...the fireworks shoot into the sky, rocketing upwards...until...

BOOM.

The walls of Judy's pussy squeezed in, the floodgate blew off, and out gushed the momentous result. It felt like a laser shooting through every cell, penetrating an aura of passion through her...again...and again...and again...

The fireworks must have lasted twenty seconds. Judy's lungs were being destroyed. Her screeches grew less audible each second, till she developed veritable laryngitis. Her wife wreaked havoc on her pussy, and she never wanted it to end. The squirtgasm just went on and on and on, until Judy couldn't take it anymore. She was about to start pleading her wife to please stop when she at last rode out the climactic finale.

For a couple seconds post-orgasm Judy couldn't catch her breath, or get her eyes to roll back. She wished she knew where Sam got this magic touch to make such an impact on her. She'd tried it on Samantha, and couldn't accomplish the same. Sam would tell her, "Don't worry, babe, I love you just as much as you love me." But Judy still wished she'd been blessed with the capability to make the person she loved feel how she felt.

She was a bit too wrecked to think about it right now, however. The orgasm had drawn the attention of Sandy and the crowd, who verified that Judy had indeed squirted like a broken pipe. The orgasm's poor recipient was still too dizzy to think straight, let alone hear and comprehend Sandy say, "Yes! There it is! That's one for Judy and Sam!"

Oh, dear, she worried, as she thought she heard applause. I hope they're not gonna make me do this again.

Cyndi wasn't too discouraged by the fact that the other team had scored first. As she understood, it didn't mean the game was over. And from the looks of it, Cyndi was figuring Judy'd need a little time to recover. This was their chance to try to catch up. She sat up beside the sweating Leyna, planted a seductive kiss on her cheek and asked, "Baby...you ready for the highest setting?"

"C—...Cyndi..." Leyna responded, "...I just dunno i—"

Cyndi was still in fierce dominatrix mode herself. Leyna meekly gasped as her wife forcefully gripped her breast.

"I said...are you ready...for the highest... fucking... setting??"

With a tender titty clutched in her wife's persuasive grasp, Leyna hadn't much choice. "Y-yes, please, ma'am!"

Knowing her imposing authority was turning Leyna on like crazy, Cyndi smiled and loosened her hold. "That's better. Remember, that was a rhetorical question. You belong to me right now, and I'll decide when you're ready."

"Oh, God..." Leyna indeed moaned helplessly. "Fuck me..."

Cyndi turned her her way to look her in the face. "If you insist, love slave." She kissed her, and Leyna's heart went up in flames. Cyndi flipped the viber setting to the highest, and the flames engulfed Leyna's soaking crimson pussy as well. They broke from the kiss. Really getting into her role, Cyndi groped at Leyna some more and said, "Now listen up, angel...you are gonna cum for me...like hell...exactly when I say...and I don't wanna hear an argument. Keep in mind, I've got all the power over you. Understood?"

Leyna nodded obediently. "Mm-hm!" she squeaked out. "You own me! I'm yours!"

"That's goddamn right. Here we go...

"Ten..." Cyndi breathed into her face, finger-brushing Leyna's hair and nuzzling her nose. Leyna was about to ask ten what, but Cyndi continued.

"Nine..."

Oh, thought Leyna. So that's what's going on here. Oh, goody. I'm gonna enjoy this.

"Eight..."

Leyna began to moan, soft and shrill. Cyndi accepted it as the compliment it was.

"Seven..."

"Oh my God," Leyna cringed, her own tears and sweat mixing together. "Please, Cyndi, for fuck's sake, please..."

"Six..."

Cyndi arched the wand at a higher angle on her clit, and slipped two fingers inside her. Leyna's head drew backwards. Her breasts heaved with yearning, her gasp vocalized into a crying groan. There was no time left. It was happening right now, like it or not. Leyna finished the countdown on her own, screaming her climax to the heavens.

"Five four three two one—OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

If Leyna was this ready this soon, so be it. That was more than fine. Cyndi rapidly rammed inside her to keep the sensations going, the vibrator taking its hellish toll on her swollen, blood-red clit. Leyna went on shrieking her guts out, giving Judy a run for her figurative and literal money. When Leyna hit her apex and eventually came back down, Cyndi gingerly extracted her digits and turned the wand off. She wasn't sure if she'd made her wife cum as hard as Sam and Judy did, but she had some evidence. The crowd had now gathered around the two of them.

"And...yes indeed, my friends! That evens the score!" declared Sandy. "We are now tied, at one big bad 'o' apiece!"—

Both of which had proved so wild, and thus so draining, neither sub-wife knew if she was up for another just yet. Judy was still recuperating from her explosive release, and Leyna was going to be dry of energy for a few minutes as well.

Samantha saw the window of opportunity, as Leyna was now temporarily out of commission, and took a shot to shatter it. She'd temporarily abandoned the domme role to return to real life. She asked Judy if she wanted to go again.

"Uh...ok-okay," Judy acquiesced, fatigued but willing to allow Sam to re-rev her motor. "Wou-would you please do something for me first, though?"

"Yeah, what?"

"My, um...my nose itches. Would you get it for me, please, honey?"

"Of course. What's a wife for, if not to scratch her wife's nose when her hands're tied."

"Ah, thank you," Judy replied. "All right, I'm ready now. Just, darling? No squirting this time. Seriously, please don't make me do that again. I can't handle it a second time."

Samantha took the wand down to a low setting and returned it to Judy's scarlet, pulsating pussy. Judy again felt the lust well up in her, warming her through and through, to the point where her libido again purred like a kitten. Cyndi too allowed Leyna the necessary time to revive, and asked if she wanted another orgasm.

"Sweetie, it's okay if you don't wanna go anymore," Cyndi assured, also not playing domme, again just being Leyna's sweet, loving wife. "I know you're fragile, and I won't make you cum again if you don't think you can. It's okay if we don't win the money, babe. Honestly, this has been a really fun night. And getting to be this intimate with you's more of a prize for me than all the money in the world."

Leyna glowed with adoration at Cyndi's loving sentiment.

"Oh, kiss me, you sweet fool."

*****

Monday, April 22nd, 2013, 11:35 p.m.

Judy and Leyna were both miraculously able to contract, secrete and squeeze out another orgasm. Their seconds were inferior to the firsts, but proved beautiful and heavenly regardless. The audience were pretty spent themselves. It had indeed been a stupendous night for everyone in attendance.

Leyna came very shortly after Judy this time. Winning the money prize was now the last thing on their minds, especially Judy's. Judy was so hopelessly exhausted, all she wanted to do was collapse into a coma. Leyna was incredibly tired too, but had a feeling Judy had her beat in the fatigue department. But Samantha was a tough cookie.

"Ready to go for another one?" Sam asked, seemingly oblivious to Judy's pooped state.

Judy started to weep in genuine anguish. "Oh, gosh, NO, honey, please!" she begged tearfully. "I can't take another one!"

Cyndi heard their exchange. Dear Lord, she thought. Really, Sam??

"Babe," she murmured to Leyna, who could barely hold her eyes open either. "I meant what I told you before. It's not like we're losing anything. After all, we came here empty-handed; so what if we leave empty-handed? And I don't think you're really up to having a third orgasm either, are ya?"

Leyna shook her head. "No, definitely not. I can't handle any more either."

Cyndi smiled tenderly and kissed her cheek. "Okay," she said, caressing her. "I love you so much, baby." She looked up to address their hostess.

"Mrs. Sandy?"

Sandra turned in her direction. "Yes, Cyndi? You have a question?"

"Kinda, yeah," said Cyndi, speaking up. "Is it cool if we call time-out for a minute?"

Sandy turned to their opponents. "Sam, Judy, you two have any objection to that?"

Judy promptly answered first. "Hell no!" Samantha basically shrugged.

"Okay," said Cyndi. "Well, this really has been a whole lotta fun for Leyna and me. But honest, Sandy, we're a little too tired to go at this any more. Well, I know my wife is. I can't speak for Judy."

"Speak for me! Speak for me!" Judy insisted.

"And, well, I dunno if you guys've already decided who's won or not," Cyndi said to the audience. "But...Leyna and I've decided we're willing to concede."

"What?" the Blume and Flanders asked together.

"Yeah," Cyndi reiterated. "We really don't need such a big pile of cash just handed to us. Besides, my financial guru Leyna here'd drive me crazy with it. God knows I've got enough to contend with as it is."

"Well, that's...damn decent of ya, Phelps," said Sam. "But, uh...what's the catch?"