How to Wage a Wargasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No catch. You guys should take it," Cyndi insisted. Leyna turned her head and nodded. "Really, you could use it more than us. Besides, we'd probably do something dumb and irresponsible with it. Like let it sit in the bank and get all moldy and rotten." She gestured to the poster on the door. "Also, we think it's what Bettie Page would want."

Judy and Samantha were dumbstruck at this abrupt gesture. Nobody had ever shown them such a display of generosity. They didn't know what to say. And they said so.

"My goodness," remarked Sandy. "Well, I'll tell you something: you guys've made Burton Productions history here tonight. In our eleven years in this industry and eleven annual Wargasms, no one's ever done something like this!"

"Well, I, uh...I hope we didn't disappoint your audience," said Leyna.

"Disappoint them?!" Sandy laughed. "Honey, first of all, this is your audience. They came here to see you. And you gave them a night they'll never forget! Four orgasms in one night! Not everyone can say that." The crowd cheered wildly in confirmation.

"Well, as a result of them, I think we'd all be pretty content to go home and go to bed now," Cyndi chuckled.

"Of course!" Sandy agreed. "Of course. Let's get you two outta these ribbons. And we've got gift baskets for all of you with some sexy toys and other goodies. You'll be back home in those comfy beds before you know it."

After midnight, Lou put away the Bettie Page poster. He and Sandy thanked their guests for coming, and the girls for their splendid contribution to Burton Productions.

"You were all so delightful. Feel free to come back and shoot with us again," Sandy winked, as they dressed, accepted their gift baskets and headed outside together.

"Wow, that was pretty wild," said Leyna.

"Yeah, you're not kidding," said Judy. "That was a lotta fun! And I like that Sandy lady. She scares me...but, in a good way."

"Oh, I know, right?!" said Leyna. "She has something about her like, kinda intense and frightening, but sexy too, y'know? 'S like in a way she can terrify you a little, but at the same time you actually like it?"

"Ah, she didn't scare me," Sam asserted.

"Somehow, I didn't see much danger of that, sweetie," commented Judy.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, by the way. Here," said Sam, finding a business card to give Cyndi. "This's my tattoo guy. His name's Hank. He's really good."

"Oh, cool!" said Cyndi. "Thanks! And I'm in the book too, if ya ever need anything fixed!"

"You know, I really enjoyed meeting you guys," Judy said to Cyndi and Leyna. "Maybe, uh...maybe we could all go on a double date...somewhere, sometime? After tonight, I'd say we're all pretty...friendly with each other now, huh?" They shared a knowing laugh.

"Yeah, I think we'd like that too," said Leyna. "We'll play it by ear, see how it goes."

They exchanged hugs. When Judy and Leyna embraced, Judy whispered a message.

"Um...please don't tell my wife I said this, but...I very much enjoyed being a sub together with you tonight, Mrs. Phelps."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It did really kinda...bond us, didn't it, Mrs. Flanders?"

They giggled silently. Sam also had a private message for Cyndi as they hugged.

"Hey, eh, Judes might not like it if she knew I told you this, Phelps, but...you were pretty fuckin' hot putting your chick in her place."

"Oh, well, thanks, Sam. It was just a role I was playing. But I'll say you were real spicy the way you handled yours too. I'd even go so far as to say you have a gift for it."

They got in their cars, linked hands, and pulled out. After shutting the car doors, all four briefly considered confessing their whispered cross-flirtations to their spouses.

Then all four of them decided, Well...

...Maybe just a little later.