Warm Friends on Cold Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to nibble at his ear lobe, but I pushed her away and she laughed.

By the time I got his pants open, Andy had taken the gentle caress I'd shown him and put his own twist on it, literally. The waves of sensation that trembled from my chest made me shiver in the sweltry room. I reached into his boxers, freeing his cock and wrapped my fingers around his hot shaft, sticky with pre-cum.

I bit his lower lip tugging gently, then let him go and looked him in the eye. Unf, those eyes!

"Stand up," I ordered, scooting backwards off his lap onto the floor, pulling him along by his cock. He stood, and I knelt in front of him topless in blue jeans.

How long had it been since I'd been on my knees with a real flesh-and-blood penis in front of me? I didn't take the time to do the math.

Shelby, damn her, got up too and slid Andy's open shirt off. She pushed his chinos and boxers down to his ankles before kneeling next to me and untying his shoes. I ignored her and looked up at Andy while I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock and wrapped my lips around his swollen head.

I teased him a bit with my tongue and lips, stroking his velvety skin along the rigid core of his shaft, biding my time while Shelby got his shoes and socks off and helped him step out of his pants.

Once she was done distracting him, I wrapped my fingers around my thumb and clenched a tight fist to suppress my gag reflex. No idea why that works, but it does.

I leaned forward, pushing Andy's cock into my throat until my nose was pressed against his flesh. He was looking down at me with surprise that turned into a hungry, lustful smile.

"Mmm, Hannah," he moaned, twisting his fingers in my hair, "whoever taught you to do that... I owe him a beer."

I started fucking him with my throat, locking eyes with him, those beautiful eyes, and he rocked his hips back and forth gently in counterpoint to my bobbing head.

And then I felt Shelby behind me. Her firm, sweaty tits pressed into my back, and her hands massaged my breasts. I'd never had a cock in my throat and hands on my chest at the same time. It was a new combination of sensations that made me tremble.

"You are quite the little cocksucker, you know that, Hannah?" Shelby whispered in my ear, kissing my neck.

I knew.

"But that's not really where you want him, is it?"

Her hands drifted down my bare stomach. She opened the front of my jeans. Her left hand brushed back up to my breast while her right pushed down into my underwear and her lips continued to tease the nape of my neck.

I tried to push her hand away, but she wasn't having it. When her fingers found my swollen clit begging for attention, my resistance sort of evaporated in a tremor of delirium. Before I could contain it, I was moaning around the cock in my throat.

Andy must have enjoyed it, because his grip on my hair tightened.

I've never had any interest in being with another woman before, but Shelby clearly knew her way around down there. My brain sort of went to mush, my eyes slumped closed, and my body was on autopilot, just absorbing all of this tactile stimulation inside and out. Such a jumble of sensations, I couldn't manage to focus on any of them individually.

I came quietly with a shudder, and would have crumpled to the floor in a post-orgasmic daze if they hadn't been holding me up.

"He's not gonna last much longer," Shelby murmured. She was right. Andy's jaw was clenched and he was panting in the stifling heat. Hannah girl, you've got to get back in control here.

I let him slip from my mouth, pulled Shelby's hand out of my pants, and got to my feet. As soon as I did, I pulled Andy's face down to mine and kissed him hard. Some guys don't like the taste of their own cock on your mouth. Andy didn't seem to mind.

With my tits pressed into his stomach, his hands explored my bare back and shoulders and I pushed my pants down over my hips. Shelby pulled them the rest of the way down and helped me step out of them.

I didn't wait for her to help with my wool knee-socks before I broke from Andy and pushed him backwards. He fell back onto the sofa with a startled laugh.

"My turn to get a ride," I teased, with what I hoped was a sly smile. I crawled on top of him and straddled his hips. He ran his hands up my ribs and caressed my tits, and I felt Shelby's hand on the inside of my thigh grazing up to my cunt and spreading me open with her fingers.

She had Andy's cock in her other hand and she was lining him up for me. Dammit Shelby, I can do this part on my own, but fine. Whatever.

She nestled the head of Andy's erection inside my slick, blooming folds. Bracing my hands on his bare chest, I pushed down onto him and relished the feeling of distending my body around his girth.

"Ohh, Hannah..." he whispered, moving his hands to my waist.

Naked in knee-socks, I impaled myself on him until he was fully inside of me.

"Mmm, it's been way too long," I sighed, settling back and enjoying the heat of Andy's body filling mine.

"I always knew there was a frisky little slut in there somewhere," Shelby needled, wrapping her arms around me from behind again. She was groping a breast in one hand and pressed her other palm against my abdomen, feeling Andy buried deep within me. "I guess I just had to find the right guy to bring her out."

As much as I could appreciate the added stimulation she was providing, I wanted it from the inside now. Plus it was fucking hot in here, and having Shelby wrapped around me wasn't helping.

I shrugged her arms off of me and rode Andy's cock hard, bouncing too fast for Shelby to try and hold me back. Andy grabbed my ass in both hands thrusting up with every rebound, hammering me like a gavel.

"Yes!... Andy, yes! Yes!... Ungh!... Ahh... Ahh... Andy! God, yes!"

My thighs were burning and sweat was rolling down my body in the oven of Shelby's apartment. Sodden twists of hair fell in my face. The red glow from the lamp made it seem even hotter. Andy's bare chest was too slick to provide any purchase so I braced my hands on the back of the sofa.

"Ride him you little fuck-slut! Show me what you got," Shelby taunted. She was reclining on the sofa next to Andy, those sculpted tits of her's standing up in this heat like gravity wasn't even a thing. Mine were lurching on my chest with every thrust. Still, Andy's eyes were on mine, not her's.

"Holy shit, you two are hot together."

She had one hand on Andy, running it up and down his torso from his groin to his chest. The other hand was between her legs. She had produced a sex toy from somewhere and was furiously working it in and out of her own cunt as she watched the most debauched thing I had ever done in my life.

It was getting hard to breath in the sultry air, and the exertion was making me light-headed. I finally had to stop. Sinking down on Andy's cock, I hunched forward, panting, with my head on his shoulder.

"You have to learn to pace yourself, sweetie," Shelby teased. She tried to grab one of my breasts again, but I swatted her hand away.

"Don't listen to her, Hannah," Andy comforted, running his fingers lightly up and down my ribs, sending a shiver down my spine. "That was amazing... You wanna change up the position?"

"Uh-huh..." I gasped and then shrieked with surprise when he suddenly flipped me over on my back with my head on the arm of the sofa.

I whimpered with need when he slipped out of me. Andy threw one of my legs up on the back of the sofa and the other down so my foot was on the floor. As I lay there splayed open in front of him in nothing but socks and a sheen of sweat, he gazed down at me. His eyes devoured my body. Whatever I felt for Andy—lust, infatuation—I was in love with his eyes.

"God, you're beautiful Hannah."

There was such sincerity in his voice I couldn't help but believe him. I'm sure I would have blushed if my skin hadn't been so flushed already.

"Awww! You're sweet Andy," Shelby cooed, reaching around from behind him, taking his glistening cock in her hand and guiding him back into my empty cunt. "But less talk, more smash," she giggled.

I wanted to be aggravated with her, but the sense of Andy's body filling mine again left me moaning in appreciation instead.

He glanced back at Shelby and gave me a curious look, like a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. I gave him a what-are-you-gonna-do shrug, and pulled his face down to mine, kissing him as he pushed deeper into me.

"That's it Andy, fuck that little slut... Give it to her good... I want to hear her scream your name," Shelby encouraged and he did just that with a strong, steady rhythm that soon had me gasping for air. I had to push back against the arm of the sofa as every thrust threatened to drive me forward.

"Oh yesss!... Just like that!... God, Andy, that's so... Ah!... so fucking good..."

And then Shelby was beside me, kneeling on the floor, brushing the wet hair out of my face, pressing her palm into my abdomen to feel him moving inside.

"You like that, Hannah? You like the way his dick pounds your little pussy? "

"God yes!... Ungh!... I love it!"

The question was Shelby's, but the answer was for Andy.

And then her fingers stroked down and found my clit. I tried to bat her hand away, but the sudden jolt of sensation compelled me to grasp her hand instead. With a blissful groan I held it tight against me.

"Oooo... You like that! You like the way I stroke your little bean, don't you?"

"Uh-huh!" I kept my eyes locked with Andy's even as I failed to ignore Shelby's taunts. He shifted his position up to his knees and his cock flexed inside me touching everything just right. Andy accelerated his pace and I cried out at his sudden ferocity.

"I think she's gonna cum for us, Andy... Are you gonna cum, Hannah? Do you wanna cum for us?"

"Yes!... I wanna cum!... God, I wanna cum so bad... Please, Andy... Please make me cum!"

Even as I said it, I could feel it starting. The pressure of all that erotic energy building in my brain was becoming too much to bear.

The image of Monday Guy in front of me, his bare chest running with perspiration as he fucked me senseless. The lascivious words that dripped from Shelby's lips into my ear. The sensuous impact within my body, the tickling trickle of sweat running off my skin, and the electric tingle from my overstimulated clit. The smell of sex in the oppressive air.

It was all too much.

All these stimuli swirled around in my brain until I couldn't make sense of it and I couldn't contain it and suddenly it all just erupted as wave after wave of euphoria washed over me, leaving my body trembling like a dry leaf in the January wind. Somewhere in the fog, I heard someone desperately calling Andy's name.

My mind and body coalesced from a torpid puddle of orgasmic pulp and I found Shelby straddling me on her knees facing Andy, urging him on towards his own impending orgasm.

"Fuck her, Andy!... Nail the little slut to the couch!"

He did. His pace hadn't slackened. With his hands tight around my waist Andy was quenching his parched desire on me. With every thrust my tits bounced against Shelby's ass. I could feel the gentle hum of the vibrating toy in her hand against my stomach as she tried to match Andy's rhythm.

"God, watching you two fuck is so hot!... So fucking hot... Mmmmph..."

She had her arm on Andy's shoulder, bracing herself as she masturbated. I suppose I was a little miffed to have her there, blocking my view of him. But after an orgasm like that, I was beyond caring. I guess Shelby deserved to get off too.

"Did you watch her cum on your cock, Andy?... Nngh... Did you hear her screaming your name?"

I found myself grabbing her hips for leverage to push back against Andy's exertion.

"God, she's not done with you yet... The slut sill wants more... Ah!... Give it to her, Andy! Fuck her brains out!"

It was an oddly detached feeling, seeing nothing but Shelby's back while my body surged back and forth and somewhere out of sight Andy was touching me, holding me, filling me. It was like my body was being used, but I wasn't even participating. Like my sex was just a proxy for Shelby. Like something out of a Margaret Atwood novel.

I don't know why, but it turned me on. I pulled back against Shelby and bucked my unseen hips against Andy's groin, plunging him deeper, squeezing him tighter. I cried out, gasping at my own renewed effort.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum!" Andy grunted at last.

"Cum inside her!" Shelby insisted. "Mmph! Paint her fucking womb!"

With one hand, Andy pulled Shelby to his chest, moving her out of the way so that he could see me. Through the urgent strain on his face the unasked question was obvious in his eyes.

"Yes!" I groaned, "Yes, do it!"

He hugged my upraised leg to his body, sinking himself deep, and I witnessed the ecstatic, throbbing release in his beautiful eyes locked with mine.

Panting in the heat to recover from the effort, Andy let Shelby slip from his embrace. She wasn't quite done yet, and leaned backwards, arching her back over me, supporting herself on the edge of the sofa with one hand, while furiously debasing herself with the other.

"Shit shit shit," she moaned. "Oh God, yes!" If she wasn't already cumming, she was damn close.

As Andy slipped out of me, I could see him take her hips in his hands to help support her weight. From behind, it was tough to tell what was going on between the two of them, but it seemed to encourage Shelby and her insistent cries of pleasure became non-verbal.

Oh what the Hell, let's see what those things feel like.

I reached up and took her perfect tits in my hands. I don't know what I expected, but her breasts didn't feel alien at all. They just felt like skin. Hot and sweaty, soft beneath the surface and maybe a bit too tight. Maybe a little too firm deeper inside.

Shelby gasped at my touch as I kneaded her tits. When I took the firm nub of her nipple between my fingers and crushed it, she screamed with a manic spasm. It must be hard being her neighbors.

As her orgasm abated, Shelby rolled off me on to the floor, and collapsed on her stomach. Andy slumped at the far end of the sofa spreading his arms across the back trying to dissipate all the excess heat. I turned myself around and stretched out with my head on his thigh. He ran his fingers through my hair and I must have dozed off.

I woke with a start alone on the sofa. My head was throbbing, from the booze or dehydration I couldn't tell. It was just after five in the morning. Shelby was sprawled naked on the bed. Andy was gone. Oh Hannah girl, what have you done?

I stumbled to the bathroom to pee, and couldn't quite look at myself in the mirror. Instead of flopping back down on the sofa, I decided to get dressed and go home. Shelby was right, the frigid pre-dawn cold was actually refreshing after her sweltering apartment. My car was parked seven blocks away though, so 'refreshing' turned to 'miserable' real quick.

Trudging through dark streets alone with my regrets, I beat myself up for letting Shelby goad me into last night. And I was crushed that Andy would leave without a word. I shouldn't have been surprised though. I mean I just gave up the milk for free, right? And after his talk about being in a rut for lunch, I was pretty certain I wouldn't see him again.

Along the way, I passed a 24 hour pharmacy and decided I might as well stop and get a Plan B pill. It had to be done anyway. The pharmacist behind the counter somehow managed to look both sympathetic and judgmental at the same time.

So this was the "Walk of Shame." I'd never done one before. It is aptly named.

Back at home I cried in the shower until it was time to leave for class. I might as well have cut. As hard as I tried to distract myself, I just couldn't focus on Comparative Law or Federal Jurisdictions or Civil Procedure. Shelby texted me late in the morning, but I ignored it. I drifted through my day, went to bed early, and woke up Wednesday morning feeling... honestly, not much better.

But I had to go to work.

I did my best to avoid Shelby as we all went about our opening chores to prep the restaurant for the lunch crowd, but she finally managed to corner me at the supply closet.

"So that was pretty crazy the other night, huh?" she chirped with a gleam in her eye.

"Yeah... nuts," I mumbled.

"Think you and Andy would wanna do it again some time?" she teased. Oh right. We were both gone when she woke up.

"I don't think Andy and I are a thing, Shel." I had managed to stop blaming her for my choices sometime yesterday afternoon, so I didn't mention that it was her fault. "He was gone when I woke up."

"Yeah... Wait, didn't you get my text? He left a note on the counter for you... Here." She pulled a folded piece of paper from her back pocket and handed it to me. My heart started to flutter as I opened it and read:

"Hannah, I thought about waking you, but you said you have early classes on Tues. so I decided I should let you sleep. I'd love to see you again. Call me tomorrow? -Andy" and a phone number.

It was like a weight had been lifted off my stomach. He hadn't blown me off after all! He'd just made an unfortunate choice; one that was easily forgivable. My relief must have been evident as Shelby gloated "I told you he was into you."

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess he is," I smiled.

"You guess? Sweetie, maybe you can't see it, but you two are perfect together. I'm already planning your bachelorette party... It's gonna be naughty."

"Shelby!" I demurred and gave her a half-hearted shove.

"Oo, speaking of which," she nodded over my shoulder, "you've got a customer." She grinned and gave me a wink before walking back to the bar.

I turned to see Andy standing in the door shaking off the cold and my heart leapt.

"Hi," I blushed, hastening up to my hostess stand.

"Hey," he answered sheepishly. "You, uh... you didn't call."

"I just got your note like, three minutes ago," I apologized, holding up the slip of paper. He relaxed visibly.

"Oh!... Oh, so then... uh, great! We can talk tonight?"

"Yeah, I'd like that... Do you want to stay for lunch?... As long as you're here?"

"I wouldn't want to bother you at work... Which might seem a little insincere, what with me standing here and all."

"It's not a problem," I assured him, "There's plenty of room at the bar."

"What about this table here by the window?" he asked. "I like the view."