Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

"I second that emotion!" I giggled into the phone.

"Hey babe, do me one favor and remember to change the sheets before I get back, ok? Bye now, love you."

"Yes mam, I love you too," I answered thinking this conversation had just taken a turn for the weird.

'Click' the phone went dead in my ear. I grumbled a bit as I got back on my feet. It took me a few minutes to untangle and re-hang everything I'd pulled down in my tumble. With that done, I left the closet to go look for Sue. I was curious to find out exactly what she had in mind to "make" me relax. When I didn't find her in the living or dining rooms, I trooped into the empty kitchen but found she wasn't in there either. Muttering "What the fuck?" to myself, I thought Sue had might have left. "Whatever," I shook my head and chuckled too tired to worry about it and I turned to the refrigerator looking for something cool to drink, I was parched. While I was rooting around inside the fridge, could have sworn I heard the faint metallic click of a door closing but dismissed it as the mechanical sounds coming from the open appliance. Settling for a bottle of fucking spring water, I made a mental note to stop by the store tomorrow and pick up some decent beer. Taking a few gulps from the bottle, I went to attend another of my body's urgent needs.

When I entered the bathroom, I noticed a couple of the cupboard doors were ajar and closed them without a thought. When I was seated, I looked around the room bothered with a sense that something was out of place. It took a few minutes for me to figure out what it was. The clothes I had swapped with Sue this morning were setting neatly folded on the edge of the counter I asked myself, "What did she do, go home naked?" My brain began making the necessary connections to answer that question before it was even fully formed, and knew that she hadn't gone anywhere. I finished with my business and stepped slowly out of the bathroom. Immediately I saw that the bedroom door was tightly closed.

I didn't remember closing it when I had left the room earlier. So stepped over to it and I swung the door cautiously open finding that Sue had definitely not gone home. The soft glow from dozens of candles placed around the room was just sufficient to find she had put her time to good use. Wearing one of the terry robes she found in the bathroom Sue was kneeling next to Claire's yoga mat, which she'd pulled from under the bed.

As I stepped inside she casually tossed a towel at me saying, "C'mon boss get out of those clothes it's time for you to relax a little." She was already spreading another towel over the mat then patted it indicating she expected me to lie down.

I sat down heavily on the vanity bench and told her, "Sue it's very nice of you, but you really don't have to do this. Surely you have other things you'd rather be doing on your day off."

She smiled up at me, the flickering candlelight made her various piercings sparkle as she answered, "Ah...nope can't think of any boss, now get yourself over here before the oil cools."

Defeated I shook my head and stood pulling off my clothes wondering how I always managed to be saddled with the worlds most obstinate women. As I wrapped the towel around my body, I told her, "Would you mind not calling me 'Boss' anymore. I have a name feel free to use it."

Chuckling as she patted the mat again waiting for me to occupy it she admitted, "Sorry, I've always been attracted to powerful women and, well, you are one...boss. I kinda like it...its sort of sexy."

I laughed giving up on the point I laid face down and said, "Whatever girl, you're impossible."

I gasped, "Oh my god" impossible or not she did have wonderful hands. The warm scented oil smoothed between her strong fingers and my skin was pure bliss. Kneeling in front of me, she began working on the bunched muscles of my neck. The sensation was so incredible that I was grateful for my recent trip to the bathroom. I'm sure I would have wet myself after only a few seconds of her skillful attention. Applying more oil as she needed it, Sue worked her way along my shoulders and arms giving each muscle exactly what it needed to surrender its tension. She worked slowly all the way down to my fingertips. Lowering the towel until it covered only my butt, she moved to straddle my body and started using the same diligence on my stiff back. I groaned happily in response to her amazing talents. Her hands swept slowly down my spine and then coursed smoothly up my sides on the return trip. Feeling this along with her weight and warm bare skin pressing against the outside of my thighs was almost too much. My body released an involuntary shiver that she felt along with me.

"You doing alright there boss?" she asked in a decidedly amused tone.

"Mmmm, I'm fabulous, where did you learn to do this?"

She chuckled and answered, "Oh, I managed to take a few courses in college that didn't involve finance or math." I noticed now that her hands where beginning to linger, just slightly along my sides when her hands passed close to my breasts. (See, there she did it again.) I was getting so relaxed now that I hardly noticed it at first. Without any warning, she moved off my body to begin working on my feet and lower legs. My goodness the girl had missed her calling, she was wonderful. She massaged each toe with the same care she devoted to my entire upper body. I had no idea a foot could feel so wonderful but I was learning it now under Sue's remarkable expertise. My calves and hamstrings were next to feel the excellence in her hands. Those large dense muscles proved a bit tougher but before long, she had them caressed into pliant submission. When I felt the towel lifting off my tuchis, I pretty much knew what was coming next. At this point, I didn't care. She could rub anything I owned as long as she could make it feel as good as my tootsies. (Goddamn feet! I'm in the middle of a full body massage and I fixate on my feet, Whoa! Check that, oh yeah, never mind!) Sue had both hands full of my ass now and her ministrations sent relaxing, soothing, sensations radiating outward through my entire body. Her fingers gradually worked upward along my inner thighs only to artfully dart around those regions of my body where I felt tension building instead of relaxing away. I thought I heard a soft chuckle once as I shifted my position to direct her hands where I wanted them. She moved again this time back up near my head again (Damn, I wished she'd just stay still.)

"O.K. boss roll over for me," she prodded me in the side when I was slow to catch on.

I groaned and complained, "Oh leave me be, I'm comfortable right like I am."

"C'mon now, you wouldn't want me to cook your three minute egg for a minute and a half and serve it to you? I'm not gonna giving you half a massage either, now turn over."

With a little more grumbling, I flopped onto my back and barked, "There are you happy now?"

Sue had this impossibly huge grin on her face and said to me while her eyes ranged up and down the length of my naked body, "No boss, right now happy doesn't quite cover what I'm feeling."

We cracked up, both realizing how ridiculous any pretense of modesty was at this point.

I told her a little sharply, "You keep it up girlie and I'll massage half your ass over my knee, three minute eggs for god sakes."

"Oh no boss, do the whole thing. I like it so much better that way," she chuckled down at me and began softly massaging my scalp.

Right about then I really wanted to give her a slap too. Since I couldn't reach anything good, I just lay there quietly with my eyes closed grinning. That didn't preclude me from dreaming up all kinds naughty things to do with her cute little bod when the time was right. As these thoughts ricocheted through my mind, I could feel my body building familiar tensions almost faster than Sue could sooth others away. My nipples tightened up all on their own though her hands hadn't left my forehead yet. She worked downward along my neck and shoulders again but never even came anywhere close to my boobs. I felt like my nipples where sticking a foot into the air but she never even nudged them as she gave my abs a thorough working over. God bloody damnit she was good, oh yeah she was back working on my feet again. (Betcha couldn't tell.) Her hands were positively magical working upward to my quads smoothing out knots in those massive muscles I didn't even know where there. I felt so relaxed and good, I smelled so nice hell the whole room did. I really wanted nothing more than to lay right where I was and take a nice long nap.

Sue wasn't quite finished with me yet. She straddled my body resting her weight against my hips and said, "now for the best part," as she reached upward for the container of warm water that the oil bottle had been resting in and pulled it closer. I was curious what she meant by that remark and folded my arms behind my head to watch what she did next. I looked up into her dark sparkling eyes noticing that she had a positively radiant grin on her face. She reached down untying the belt from the robe slowly, and then in one deft motion she extricated herself from it and casting it aside.

I was frozen mid-breath as she settled back still sitting astride my hips. My eyes darted all over her as she sat perched over my supine body, my god she was beautiful. Her breasts weren't large but they looked so nicely round and firm. They were capped with small light brown and medallions bejeweled with a golden ring through each nipple. Her tummy was flat and tight, my eyes fell lower following the shadowy lines between her well-defined abs. Somehow her navel remained unmolested by the piercing needle. My eyes followed the firm smooth skin of her belly lower until I recognized the cleft of her pussy, the smoothness unbroken by a single hair. I'd never seen a pussy that was shaved so perfectly smooth up close like this, but on Sue, it belonged, was so right and perfectly sexy. Her full pink lips rested lightly on my belly radiating heat against my slick oily skin. A small golden ring dangled from the hood of her clit matching the rings inserted through each of her pale plump nipples. Just looking her hot little bod had my mouth watering and pussy tingling.

Without any conscious thought, my hands slipped out from under my head and started reaching out for her. I felt utterly intoxicated by her closeness and her femininity. In the next instant, I found myself surrounded by a whole herd of screaming guilt gremlins. Each of them jostled for position within my subconscious trying to alert me to the iron law of unintended consequences. A few weeks ago, her beauty and availability would have been enough to have me ravaging every inch of her. But not now, I had found the woman I loved and I wasn't going to allow something as stupid or superficial as casual infidelity destroy everything I'd wanted for so long.

My hands folded in on themselves and I lay my arms across my chest and said in a choked voice, "Sue, I sorry but No, I can't."

Her eyes widened briefly in disbelief but after a second she nodded and told me softly, "I know," and caressed my cheek very tenderly and reached for the phone.

She dialed a series of numbers and waited with it held to her ear while I lay still and quiet beneath her. It was finally answered and she asked, "So tell me just how big a paycheck do you get anyway? "You owe me lady, I told you she wouldn't!"

She winked at me and then said brightly into the phone, "Well at present I have her pinned to the floor covered in warm scented oil. We're both stark naked and ready to go and she tells me no Sue I can't. Can you believe this girl? I think she's trying to kill me here. "

I was still confused for a moment my guts twisted with guilty pangs at how near I'd come to abusing Claire's trust. Sue suddenly burst out laughing and said, "Nope not once, not even close." I listened and finally my brain began firing making mental connections that came closer to normal and I had a fair idea who she was reporting to on the other end of the line.

Sue nodded and answered, "Sure I understand, no problem," and handed me the phone then and sat chuckling with her hands on her hips still straddling my body.

"Hello?" I said not entirely sure at this point whether it was guilt or pique that was driving my emotions.

"Jane honey why not?" the sound of Claire's voice seared right through me and tears popped at the corners of my eyes.

"Because," I answered my voice low and scratchy, "She's not...well she's not you."

I reached out reflexively giving Sue's arm a light squeeze to let her know there was no blame for her in this silly situation. She nodded and slid off me and stepping away to pick up the towels and loose clothing while I spoke with Claire.

"Jane baby I asked Sue to stay with you tonight and make you feel good, it sounds like she was trying her best," she said in a tone that was just short of a scolding.

"Oh she was," I admitted.

"Then let her," She chided, "You need it and I can't be there to take care of you right now, so I asked her to do it for me and she says she's willing."

"I know but..." I tried to answer but was cut off.

"Jane baby, you know I love you," she told me in a firm, passionate tone. "I'll love you for the rest of my life and I know you love me too. Don't ever worry yourself about that babe I don't."

I wanted to say something to her but my brain was roiling with confused conflicting emotions.

"I worked this out with Sue to try and help you, and to show you I'd do anything to take care of you and see that you're happy," she explained, "but I think we've just stressed you out even more. I'm so sorry babe, forgive me?"

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but I did know I didn't want her feeling bad over it. Hell, it was my hang-ups that were causing all the fuss, so I took a stab at calming her down by asking her, "Why? Did you do something wrong?"

I must have caught her a little off-guard because she remained silent for a few torturous moments. Finally hearing her chuckling softly told me she understood me and was relieved. I felt doubly blessed by having such a wonderful lover along with such a great friend in these two women.

Behind me, Sue pulled the base for the phone off the nightstand and put it on the floor near my head. Punching up the speakerphone, she then took the handset from me setting it back into the cradle.

I watched her cute little butt wiggle sensuously as she walked away.

Claire must have heard and understood the extra clicks on the line then asked me, "Isn't she pretty honey?"

I answered honestly, "Oh, Claire she's so beautiful." I wanted to describe her body but it felt too awkward with Sue right in the room listening.

Sue had the oil bottle in her hands again though I never noticed how or when she'd retrieved it. She knelt again by my feet and soon had me cooing with pleasure. Her oiled fingers were once again kneading my feet expertly sending excited shivers up my spine.

Claire asked, "Does she make you feel good baby."

"Mmmm, yes so good," was all I could get out.

"Don't you want to touch her Jane?" Claire's voice had an insistent edge that I couldn't ignore.

"Well..." my voice sounded contrite and girlish in my own ears, but Sue's skill was driving me to distraction again. (Damn her hands!)

Listening to the sound of Claire's loving voice while the sensuous pressure from Sue's unbelievable hands stirred my body. It wasn't long before she had me ready to squirm out of my skin. It was becoming more and more difficult to separate the loving feelings I was feeling from Claire's voice in my ears and the thrill my body was experiencing under Sue's talented fingers. I desperately wanted to rub my thighs together but Sue was working up my legs again. Her small hands so strong and slick kept them separated working at the thigh muscles until they felt like formless jello. I heard Claire asking me questions that really pushed my buttons. It was almost as though she was in the room with us and could see everything that transpired.

She asked if looking at Sue's body excited me. She had all but taken the words right out of my mouth. "Her beautiful naked body is right there for you babe, her nipples hard and ready...her pussy juicy, hot, just begging for your touch."

I almost mumbled "no" when a warm slippery hand cupped over my mound and a teasing fingertip dipped into my opening, "Argh... yessss!" I purred.

I could hear Claire speaking in soothing patient tones, but her words were quickly lost in the deepening fog of my lust. With one hand, Sue slipped her finger deeper into my aching pussy and began rolling my sensitive clit back and forth with the other. Any reserve I had left evaporated with a single skillful pinch on the engorged nubbin. My body couldn't help but respond. My back arched grinding my pussy onto her hand while my legs widened to allow room for her expert manipulations. I was gasping in seconds as her probing fingers filled me with a warmth that spread through my body like a wildfire. I reached out and surrounded her hips with my arms as she pumped in and out of me in a steady unhurried pace adding more fingers as my heating tissues would accept them. I could "feel" Claire was with us the texture of her voice still able to penetrate my senses. Her exact words were lost to that exquisite region I was captured in, between sexual tension and its inevitable release. When Sue bent forward and sucked my clit into her mouth, my ecstatic howl was so loud I think it might have been heard in China without benefit of the international connection.

"Oh god...Oh...Oh yes...I'm gonna...Oh...Oh Jesus...Fuck...Oh yessss!" I felt a rush of heat pulse through my nipples for an instant before it flashed through my belly and inner thighs. The currents of building warmth converged and burst through my pussy in clenching spastic waves, I could feel my cum ooze around her pumping fingers and dribble down onto my trembling ass. Several long minutes later, my trembling insides finally stilled. Sue's warm slender fingers left my body, the emptiness I felt was so keen it ached.

Claire reentered my consciousness saying, "There now baby, that was that so hard, don't you feel better now?"

I could only whimper as I held onto Sue fiercely while she softly stroked my mound. Her fingers continued tracing my lips and flicking my clit ever so lightly. The nerves were still so sensitive that every caress brought out another buck or twitch of unspent eagerness from my hips.

"Relax now and enjoy yourself my love, Sue's gonna stay with you all night and make you feel even better baby, I love you." She didn't give me a chance to respond telling Sue, "Thank you so much Sue, we'll settle up when I get back. Good night ladies, have a wonderful evening."

The phone went dead and I found Sue was once again sitting astride my body smiling down at me. My eyes feasted on her body and this time when my hands reached out to explore her smooth pale skin I let myself go, reveling in the sensations.

Sues voice intruded into my rebuilding sexual cravings when she said, "She must really love you boss, to allow this," her tone was filled with a sincere longing. "Now I'm really fuck'in jealous, I want both of you."

I smiled up at her while fingering the ring in one of her nipples and said, "Oh I'd be surprised if she wasn't already working out some crazy scheme to make it happen."

"God I hope so," she said with a happy grin.

"Yeah...me too," I answered chuckling beneath her while groping her pert little breasts.

Not giving me long to change my mind or admire her assets in the flickering light, she told me, "One of my favorite things about giving a full-body masssage, is that I always finish it by using a full body, mine."

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers