Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

She held the bottle of oil up over her breasts and poured, dribbling it all over herself. I watched in fascination as it ran in little rilles along the conturs of her naked skin. The oil flowed over and between her plump breasts. It cascaded down her muscular belly pooling in her navel until that overflowed sending rivulets downward to follow the smooth curvature of her mound. It dripped from her nipples and the underside of her breasts in a warm pleasant smelling rainfall onto my belly. Satisfied that she was ready Sue capped the bottle and tossed it aside. Staring into my eyes she lowered her body to cover mine while threading her thigh between my legs.

The instant I felt the pressure of her body on mine, her stiff nipples bumping over mine, her smooth thigh in contact with my pussy it was like lightning jolted my whole body. I gasped, reaching out to fill my hands with the firm round shperes of her ass as she swam her slick body all over mine. Raising my thigh to fill the space between her legs we began grinding ourselves together in a frenzy of sinuous oscillations. I don't really know how long we spent writhing against each other this way. I was fast approaching complete sensory overload with the scent of wanton female musk gradually overpowering the floral perfume of the oil. I was so consumed in the alchemy of the moment my mind had to fight to separate one sensation from all the others. Her breasts pressed against mine sliding back and forth driven by the motion of our hips. A delicious electric warmth pulsed through my nipples each time the hard little rings in Sue's bumped across them. My clit and swollen lips slipped along her firm thigh lubricated by the oil and my own creamy juices. My hands kneaded her ass as they followed its motion up and down my thigh. Reaching a fingertip out to collect some oil from my own skin I smoothed it over Sue's bobbing rosebud. She gasped and her hips lost much of their rhythm as traced a few lazy circuits around it before slipping it slowly inside her.

That was the moment Sue choose to ask me, "Now isn't this...ugh...better boss?...ahhh"

Using a handful of her short dark hair I pulled her face toward mine and barked, "Oh shut up," and kissed her...hard. My legs tightened around her thigh as my butt bounced off the mat grinding myself faster and harder against it. She moaned with apparent delight as I explored her warm soft mouth with my tongue and continued investigating her tight ass with some very eager fingers. I slipped an arm under her tummy reaching between her legs frantically searching for her pussy. When my fingers found the hard little ring through her clit they sprang into action rubbing all over it. The strange mix of sensations on her silky smooth mound. With two fingers buried in her ass and another two probing of her pussy Sue gupled for breath and and whimpered against my throat bringing a tired happy smile to my face.

"Oh yeah boss that's it ohhh...yes...Oh god ,Oh yes, do me boss...Oh yeah boss kiss me...Oh ...boss...fuck...me..."

Seconds after our lips met again her body began shuddering between my hands. She stiffened and squeaked in a delicious high pitched squeal which meant only one thing. The sudden flood of warm slick liquid over my fingers only confirmed it. The conractions of her body as she came were so strong I could feel them through my own belly where it was still in contact with hers.

Chapter 18

(Discoveries)

Monday

Sue did not get to spend all night with me I needed some sleep and with her around that was never going to happen. I sent her home before midnight but not before, we relaxed with a vengeance. We showered and enjoyed each other's company all evening long. She introduced me to some of the joys of riding a wild Sybian and several other novel ways of pleasuring a female body that I hadn't previously experienced. The two of us skipped dinner entirely and ended our "girl's night in" with a snack of fresh fruit, sweat cream, some wine, and a tray of ice cubes. Mmmm...delicious. (That reminds me, I have to clean the goddamn kitchen again when I get home. Shit!)

It may have been a little cold to run into work with the top down at 4:30 am. I hoped a little foolishly I suppose that the brisk temperature would help wake me up as I sped through the darkness of early autumn morning. All it really did was chill me to the bone and fuck up my hair. "Stupid," I said to myself as the elevator ascended and I vainly tried to unsnarl the tangled mess with numbed fingers. I brought with me some supplies in a canvas bag that you wouldn't normally find in an office supply closet. Just your basic double-ended dildo a nice fat jelly vibe and a few other nifty items I found in a giant suitcase in the back of Claire's closet. Oh and I packed some lube in there too, you know just in case...I flipped the bag onto the conference table inside Claire's otherwise empty office and closed the door. Turning to step through my own office door, I found that I was not the first one to work this morning. Even at this asinine hour, someone was here ahead of me. Peeking out from behind my computer screen was Liz with a serious scowl on her face that brightened as soon as she spotted me.

"Oh good it's you," she said her voice sounding a bit peevish, "I thought it was that God damn security guard coming back to piss me off some more."

"Liz," I said feeling a mix of compassion for the guard and confusion with her in the office this early, "The guard is just trying to do his job and what the hell are you doing in here at this ungodly hour anyway?"

Still concentrating on the screen and giving me a dismissive wave she answered, "Oh I couldn't sleep, this date thing has been gnawing at me all night. But, I think I have some of it figured out now."

"Show me," I said walking around behind her every nerve in my body on full alert now.

"Alight, now look at this column," she started using her finger to trace along the screen, "these are the funds being pulled for investment from the general ledger."

I nodded my understanding and she continued, "And here are the first indications that those funds were actually starting to return something on those investments in either direction."

Almost uniformly, there was about a thirty-day gap between the two dates.

I asked aloud without realizing it, "Where do suppose that money was hiding for those thirty days?"

She said around an exasperated sigh, "That's what I can't figure out! It reminds me of how employers would play a shell game holding onto their employee 401K deductions back in the nineties. They'd draw the money from the employee's payroll and ninety days later send it on to their 401K account. That cash was stored in an interest bearing account for that whole time but none of the interest followed the deduction when it was finally deposited in the employee's name."

It took a few seconds for her arcane reference to bubble up in my memory. I only recalled it at all because of the stink it caused in the business community when the Department of labor changed the regulations to make the allowable delay a firm 15-day maximum.

She went on saying, "It was shitty thing to do to your people. But hey, it was legal as hell because the regulations allowed it. The business community loved it because it helped keep their cash flow picture looking nice and rosy. Well, the smart ones anyway."

I nodded my understanding of how that had worked out.

Then she told me, "The smarter ones though set up revolving investment accounts actually making a bunch of dough by holding onto money that wasn't theirs for those ninety days."

"No wonder there was so much bitching when the DOL changed the regs.," I added as the picture she drew became clearer to me.

"Now look here," she pointed pulling up a new spreadsheet, "This is from Allied and the pattern holds the same until," she scrolled down the form, "right here."

"Holy shit," I exclaimed in her ear as the columns of date's running side by side thirty or so days apart suddenly slammed back together to less than a few days between them.

"Holy shit is right," she answered smug satisfaction coming through loud and clear in her tone.

She turned to me and said, "Whatever that asshole was doing with the money he stopped doing it a full fifteen months before the merger. Almost nine months before it was ever announced, it's almost like he knew it was coming."

Her excitement was infecting me and it was my turn to whistle in amazement.

"That's not all of it," she announced holding up a warning finger, "Look at this," and she pulled our ledger back up on the screen.

As she scrolled down the page finding the first quarter of this year and said watch this. On January 23rd the date spread suddenly widened from 30 to a 60-day differential before any money found its way to the investment ledger and she said, "Check the date," then tapped a printed copy of Dan's chart on the first drop in our investment income, the match was indisputable.

She scrolled down further into our current fiscal fourth quarter pointing again she said, "And here," the differential abruptly swelled out to 90-days.

Scanning the data in front of the two us, "This is way too regular to be managed manually it's got to be automated," I said thinking aloud.

"Good girl," Liz said excitedly, "I caught that too but why these second two big jumps? It doesn't make any sense. He could have gone on indefinitely sucking the money out of the company and then returning it later. As long he was control of both ends of the process, who was gonna catch him?"

"Yeah," I said astonished at the blatant nature of it, "We're still a privately held company we pretty much only have our board to answer to. It's nice not to face all the extra regulation but if we were publicly traded. The external audits would have caught this a lot sooner."

Liz picked up on my thought and added, "You've never had to file that damn form 10-K with the SEC, and put up with all their mandatory bullshit. Hell if the bastard was even a little bit careful he could have gone right on robbing you blind right up until the day he was ready to walk out the door."

"You know Liz it's really weird, I've been studying Adams' hedge-fund work and to tell the truth some of it was brilliantly subtle, even elegant. This guy was good, too good to get caught at something as clumsy as that embezzling crap I tripped over," I told her firmly.

"I agree Jane honey but even smart people can have a break down, get over confident or just plain greedy," she rationalized.

Completely confused now and thinking aloud I said, "The cash flow crunch he put us into by doing it was like waving a red flag in front of a bull, Bart Stilwell wasn't going to miss it, or leave it lie."

"It just doesn't feel right Liz, I mean, it's almost like the guy wanted to be caught."

Then something Claire said a few days ago slammed into my brain like a sledgehammer, "Dad wanted to can Adams ass back when you first caught on to his scheme, but the when the Feds. where called in they wanted to leave him in place to gather more evidence, those shitheads."

Suddenly I remembered something I'd come across on the original merger documents and started searching for it among the piles of paper scattered across my desk.

Standing now Liz asked me, "Jane honey what is it, what are you looking for?"

"This," I held the original merger agreement in my hand and began quickly flipping through the pages.

"No," I flipped to the next page, "No, No, ah here it is," my finger raced down the page to land on a name buried among the list of Allied Insurance Group's largest shareholders.

"The Walcott Trust Management Corporation," I read aloud.

"That sounds kinda old money to me maybe Boston, but it certainly has a Massachusetts accent," Liz chimed in.

I turned to her handing her the merger contract and said, "I have a little research project I'd like you to dig into. Get me everything you can find on these guys."

She nodded with a smile and said simply, "Will do toots, what's on your mind."

"If I'm right Adams was never working alone and did want to be caught. I think now I might know who his not so silent partner is. The question now is, can we prove it?"

Liz asked softly, "Aren't you forgetting why?"

I told her, "Figuring out why is someone else's problem. If I can't prove how and who, why won't matter a lick. For Adams or us we'll both be screwed. He'll be in federal prison for a lot of years but we'll be bankrupt long before he gets out."

Liz went to my desk and started doing her research, and I walked over to the other workstation and booted it up before connecting my little digital camera. The prints I got were nothing spectacular but were clear enough for my purposes. Gibbons was gonna be eating a very large black bird this morning, beak, feathers and all. I was going to enjoy watching him do it too. Just before 7:00, a courier arrived at my door with a plain brown envelope. I signed for it and he left immediately.

Liz commented, "Kinda early for a delivery isn't it?"

As I picked at the sticker to open it, I answered her, "The label says delivery guaranteed before noon or it's free." I chuckled glancing at my watch, "and it's definitely before noon."

I never finished opening it because Dan stepped through the door at 7 o'clock sharp and said, "Hey boss I got something for you. Hey, who's your friend? You aint gonna believe it, Hey what's that you got there."

Liz and I both chuckled at his excitement and I threw the envelope onto the desk and answered him in a tone mimicking his own, "Calm down Dan, take a breath, this is Liz she's helping us with this mess, Now lets take a look at what you've found."

He stopped hanging his jacket over the chair and looked over at me, with a chagrinned expression and said, "Sorry, I'm just a little freaked this morning, seriously you aint gonna believe what I found yesterday. I was gonna call you but I didn't know if you were busy."

"Yup," I answered remembering my 'fruitful' evening with a smile, "very busy."

Liz and I crowded behind him as he plugged one of those nifty flash drives into the front of the PC and said, "That chart you had me put together on Friday got me thinking that those income drops were too perfect, too even to be anything but automated. It was like a single command changed everything."

I ruffled his hair and said, "Great minds work alike Danny boy. The two of us just figured that out a few minutes ago."

He looked from me to Liz both of us nodding down at him with feline grins that suggested some one might be missing a canary this morning. He turned back toward the screen with an amused snort and pulled up the data from the drive. When he found what he was looking for he turned back to us and said, "I found this set of command lines buried in Allied's system on one out of sequence backup tape we got. It took the money from a general ledger account number and forwarded it to a numbered bank account, instead of disbursing it through their investment protocol. Thirty days later, it would return the exact same amount from that account, feeding them back into Allied's protocol and that's when the investments were actually made."

"Son of a bitch," I whispered, it was the only appropriate comment that came to mind.

"It gets worse," he said as pulled up data from another file and arranged the two windows side-by-side, "I found the exact same set of commands buried in our system."

I asked him trying to think quickly of how best to limit the damage to us, "Dan can you take control of these command lines?"

"Sure boss, piece a cake," he answered confidently. "I mean the syntax is really old but our mainframe still communicates in essentially the same way as it did when it was first installed."

Liz watched me as I went over to my desk and began accessing our general ledger and moving money out of our investment accounts. When I was finished, only one dollar remained in there all by its lonesome.

She asked with a smirk, "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

I nodded but let her say it.

"Old investigation, old computer code, an old money Massachusetts corporation, there seems to be a bit of a trend here. So now you think you know both the who and how don't you? What are you planning to do little one?"

I grinned at her and asked, "Wanna watch?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," she answered chuckling as we stepped back over to Dan's machine.

"Let's find out just how good a code cracker you are Dan, here's what I want you to do," and I explained to him in detail what I wanted to happen.

When I was finished telling him the details of my scheme he whistled and said shaking his head, "Remind me never to mess with you boss, you're vicious."

Chapter 19

(Threats of the Blackest Kind)

Liz and I went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast leaving Dan to work in peace. After passing through the serving line, we ran into Sue waiting by the cashier. I spotted a small bowl of fresh fruit on her tray and nudged her with an elbow asking, "Didn't get enough last night?"

She grinned at me, her dark eyes sparkling at my double entendre and answered, "Never," we both started giggling.

We must have irritated Liz who sighed loudly and said. "Alright you two knock it off, I feel like I'm back at college again with a couple of sorry assed freshmen."

I introduced the two once we'd found a table and it wasn't long before we were all chatting like old friends. Liz and I both commented on how nice Sue looked in her blouse and skirt. She confessed that she was running late this morning trying to figure out what the hell to wear. She fixed me with a glare and complained that it was something she never had to think about before. I noticed some missing hardware on her face and told her she really did look cute. She was less than happy telling us how she'd been hit on by three guys already this morning and that too was completely my fault.

I laughed and told her, "Hey when you look as good as you do girl, people are gonna notice."

Liz agreed adding that Sue was definitely a hottie and would probably have to put up with a lot of attention, and not only from men.

Sue beamed at us both and chirped, "That's fine with me, but those poor boys don't stand a chance with me."

"Oh Christ," Liz said looking over her coffee at me, "Please don't tell me that I've stumbled upon another you, little one?"

I grinned winking at Sue and answered, "Maybe, only this time she's smaller, cuter, and maybe even a little smarter too."

Sue flushed lightly with embarrassment as we discussed her.

We finished eating quickly, and I told Liz that I had to go with Sue to make the big announcement that I had found them a pretty new boss to her people. She congratulated Sue and continued upstairs after we stepped out on the nineteenth floor. I reminded Sue that HR would be sending someone up later today but she could start moving into her new office anytime she wanted. The old team was more surprised with Sue's altered appearance than her being promoted to lead them. They all seemed to approve and congratulated her warmly with one notable exception. Steve was all but wild eyed and panting staring at his hot new boss. She shot me a "see what you did to me" look but I left her to deal with his hormones in her own way and returned to the elevator heading back to my own little nightmare.

Liz was working alone when I arrived back in my office. She told me that Dan went downstairs to the computer room to finish the project I had given him. Picking up the envelope I never finished opening, I was feeling pretty damn good for a Monday morning, and flopped into my chair with a smug grin on my face still fighting with the stubborn envelope. Finally able to breach the seal and view its contents my good feeling was replaced with an ice cold fury. My shaking hands held six glossy 8x10 s of Claire and I engaged in various sexual activities in very graphic detail. There was also brief note inside that held a very few typewritten words.

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers