Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

One image was taken through the window behind my desk where Liz was seated at this very moment. It featured me with my feet propped up on the desk and a hand between my legs. There was little doubt what I was doing in that position without a stitch of clothing on at the time. The next was taken from outside my car with Claire's face and finger filled pussy centered in the frame. The third image was taken from behind my cute little car parked at the scenic overlook. Claire's legs were hanging out the open door and I was on my knees, with my face obviously buried in her crotch. The last three were shots from our afternoon on the balcony. The first of these was actually a nice shot of us standing against the railing holding each other in the buff while we shared a kiss. The next two made my blood run cold and set my anger to a furious boil. The first showed me winking at the camera while straddling Claire's face, the later displayed me on my knees with my face once again in Claire's pussy while the giant blue dildo filled my own. Finally getting to the note, I read those few words and nearly blew a gasket, "Back off Bitch, or I'll ruin you both." Now I knew why I recognized old "Smokey" on the sidewalk yesterday. He was the dude tossing his salad while watching us from the adjacent balcony. A quick glance at my amateur surveillance photo of him confirmed it for me.

I stuffed all of them and the note angrily back inside the envelope and slamming it down on the table I roared, "Now you've done it you prick, well Game-on motherfucker!"

My furious outburst shattered the silence in the room and Liz asked me concerned, "Jane what's the matter? I haven't seen you this mad since Farnsworth tried to fail you in poli-sci your junior year."

I stood pulling the note and one photo from the envelope as I stormed over to her and flipped them onto the desk for her to see.

She whistled and said, "So it's come to this already. I assume this isn't the worst of it?"

Nodding I answered her sharply, "No, not by a long shot but it doesn't matter, I taking this fucker down regardless of anything he tries to do me."

Liz asked next in a cool tone, "and what about her?"

I grinned and answered her question with one of my own, "Come on Liz, she's Bart Stillwell's daughter. Do you really think she'd have me handle it any other way?"

She shook her head and her smile turned wicked as she handed the photo back and said, "No I suspect not, now go get him, just be careful Jane. It looks like this guy is willing to play it awfully dirty."

I was so furious I could hardly think but answered, "Let the biting, scratching, and eye-gouging begin. Two can play this game and second place is gonna suck!"

Chapter 20

(Payback is a Mother)

I left Liz after stuffing all of the photos and the research materials that she had been able to find into my valise. My first stop was the computer room to check on Dan's progress. He was hard at it but his grin told me he wasn't running into anything he couldn't handle.

"How ya doing Danny?" I asked him hoping my tone didn't reveal any of my inner turmoil."

"Awesome boss, I haven't had this much fun since I cracked the IBM database as a teenager."

To me he looked every bit the happy troublemaking teen.

I pulled out the sheaf of papers from Liz and handed to him saying, "Here's the rest of what I was hoping to find on this asshole."

"The Walcott Trust Management Corporation," he read aloud, "Oh look here boss, it says they're a non-profit, with all the money this guy's shuffling back and forth I wonder if the IRS wouldn't find something questionable in their books?"

I liked the way his mind worked and asked if he could set it up.

He answered, "Easy as pie boss, their security is shit." Then he elaborated, "Most government agencies are at least five years behind the times, they're just too big and cumbersome to keep up with the latest technology. The DOD is the best of the bunch but the rest I can blow through like tissue paper and they'll never know I was working from inside their own systems."

"Good," I said feeling a touch of warmth at the long overdue retribution we were designing for our covert tormentor, "how are you coming on the rest of it?"

"Done boss, I just need to hot wire this Walcott trust thingy with the IRS and I'm finished." He smiled when I squeezed his shoulder in gratitude.

"Run the list for me again. I want to see if there's anything we missed," I asked him leaning against his desk.

"O. K. our system is scheduled to send the dollar you left in the investment account # G-386225 today at 10:00am eastern time. That account's activity will be tagged with my tracking file so we'll be able to follow any activity on it even if he just checks the balance. That one was in Zurich just like you thought so I couldn't fuck with it anyway. As soon as our dollar leaves here, I clamp down airtight security on our system until you tell me different. Nothing gets in or out including email, internet, wireless, or our Sat. system. It'll piss some people off, but I'll just tell them to go home and surf porn if it's that important to them."

I laughed remembering how many people were caught by Dan's data trap doing exactly that on company time and equipment.

Dan went on getting more excited as he explained, "Now for the best part, five minutes before that about six minutes from now, our system will send out the return command telling his account to send back what it took out 90 days ago. Only this time instead of that dollar amount, the command line says "$999,999,999,999.00." That should empty every cent out of his account into that segregated account you set up yesterday, unless of course he has more than a trillion dollars in it."

"Very good Danny boy now run me through the rest of it," I asked starting to feel better already.

Dan gave me a lusty sigh and began reciting everything else he'd done as I listened attentively.

"I've invalidated his passport, frozen every domestic bank account in his and his wife's name. He's also on every watch list I could think of, State department, Homeland security, the FBI, the CIA, and even Interpol ... there's not an Airline or charter service in the country that will let this guy near a plane."

I interrupted telling him, "You missed Immigration and Customs enforcement, the DOD and the Coast Guard, he may have military or maritime contacts that we don't know anything about."

He made a note and said, "Gottcha boss no sweat."

He continued from where he'd left off, "I've issued a nation wide BOLO with his name, picture, fingerprints, driver's license, and badge number and listed every vehicle he owns on it too. Every police department, two-bit sheriff's office, state police, highway patrol, and county jail with access to that system should already be looking at it."

"What charge did you put on it?" I asked curious to know how cruel he decided to make it.

His near maniacal grin told me it was pretty awful before he uttered a word, "It's shocking boss but it seems the dudes a child molester, his own daughter. Can you believe it a powerful government official like him? Its shameful I tell you."

I laughed at his creativity and nodded for him to continue.

"Speaking of the Kiddies," he told me, "I've frozen their trust accounts and canceled their credit cards along with every one I could find for mom and dad including the one he was issued by the FBI."

"That should leave him with only the change in his pockets and nowhere to turn for more cash. Every law enforcement officer in the country is going to be more than happy to slap the cuffs on him," Dan told me holding his hand up for a high five.

I held back until I asked him but I was already certain of the answer, "And none of this can be traced back to us if it all suddenly goes sideways?"

"C'mon boss, my friends don't call me Five-finger Phillips for nothing."

I slapped his hand in triumph, was turning to leave, and told him over my shoulder, "Hey Five-finger, don't forget to check for a corporate card from that trust-thingy too. I want him shut-down so tight he'll have to shit nickels to buy a cup of coffee, you got me?"

I just pulled out my cell to call a soon to be crow eating FBI agent when the damn thing rang in my hand.

I answered in a brusque tone as I was stalking toward the elevator, "De Marco."

"Good morning Miss De Marco," I couldn't believe the slimy bastard had the guts to call me so soon after that stunt he pulled this morning. My temper went beyond rage straight to inferno just from the sound of his voice.

"I assume you got your delivery earlier today?" he asked in his distinctly eastern twang.

"Oh I got it alright, let me be the first to tell you your photographer needs a lot of work dickhead," I just couldn't help myself.

"Such language Miss De Marco I would have expected better from you," Walcott purred into the phone.

While Walcott was still yapping, I glanced down at my watch and saw it that was already 10:05. I prayed Dan was as good as his word and that my watch wasn't running fast, because I couldn't take any more shit from this asshole. I took a deep breath trying to calm down but it was a futile exercise. The instant he shut up, I launched into a tirade that would have embarrassed the saltiest sailor on the high seas.

I screamed at him, "You have no goddamn idea what to expect from me motherfucker! Did you really think you could scare me with a couple of naughty pictures you cocksucker! I'm having them enlarged for framing to hang in my office right now you Fuckstick! I hope your boyfriend's in prison like you in an orange jumpsuit. After I get through with you, that's gonna be your permanent wardrobe, you stupid fucking bastard."

"Click" the line went dead.

Thank god, no one else was around to listen to that exchange. I was shaking as the raw fury slowly seeped out of my system and I'm sure my face was glowing red the whole time. It was a struggle to get myself under control but when I finally did, I dialed Gibbons and waited for him to answer.

"Gibbons," he answered sounding less than cheerful.

I suspected my name appearing in his caller ID was behind his grim tone, "Where are you? I need to see you right now Special agent," I asked him with no sense of compromise in my voice.

"I'm on my way to the county lock-up, we're interviewing Adams again this morning," he told me. "Good, I'll meet you there," I hung up on him, immediately turning my phone ringer to "silent" so that I wouldn't have to listen to him trying to call me back to tell me I couldn't.

I hustled through the building and jumped on the elevator heading for the garage. As my angry footfalls echoed off the concrete, I wanted to make one last call dialing as I neared my car.

"Tell me how we did Dan, did it work?" I asked holding my breath.

He laughed a strange giddy little laugh and said, "Did it work she asks? It was like the sweetest clockwork you've ever seen boss! We swapped our one measly dollar for $668 million of his. Oh please lady, did it work? I mean really boss have a little faith, will ya."

Relieved I exhaled and leaning heavily against the cars fender I told him, "I will never again doubt the awesome power of the computer geek. Dan that's some great work. Thanks buddy, now keep us locked down until I tell ya different alright?"

"Will do boss," he chuckled and then gave me a quick "I'll mind the store for you," hanging up on me.

I drove toward the county jail as though the hounds of hell were on my tail. Slowing down never entered my mind until I saw the lot full of squad cars parked out front of the county jail complex. I pulled into a visitor's space still feeling a bit shaky from all the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I hurried into the building hoping I wouldn't have to waste much time searching for Gibbons. A young deputy escorted me trough the building into a narrow hallway where the interrogation rooms were. He knocked then abruptly opened the door and announced "Someone to see Special agent Gibbons," before ushering me inside. The room wasn't at all what I was expecting. It was the observation room next to an interrogation suite. A different agent was talking to a stony-faced Clifton Adams with his smirking attorney perched at his elbow.

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers