All Comments on 'Warmth Pt. 03'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 6 years ago
Huh...

Very interesting story and premise...great character development; however, Elle's portion of the story seemed as though you put her in to dispel the idea that Zach was gay. Their, Zach and Elle's, relationship could have been flushed out a bit more, maybe a couple of paragraphs saying they lived happily ever after. But, for the most part, compelling story. Good job!!

Sc8

madeofmydreamsmadeofmydreamsover 5 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed reading this! I got to it by clicking on your author name after having read Kitten and I didn't see that it was categorized non-erotic until after I finished reading... I kept expecting it to take a sexual turn but I'm glad it didn't! (Since Pine can't really consent and he's had more than enough non-con in his life re: Brain Surgery as a child. ) that said, I see this as a base for something even more fantastic! You have the conspiracy all there, he halfway starts to uncover it! I would like to see you develop this story on multiple different levels. I'd like a greater exploration of the conspiracy and maybe even some kind of threat to Pine's life. I'd like a more intentional outline of his finances, every time he does something moderate for Pine he thinks about the money but then he flies to Korea? I know he stays in the cheap hotel but still... I like what you did with him being cold when he's away from Pine and warm when he's with Pine. I would like for you to develop that even further! I think that you could further explore his social anxiety. It would make sense to me if at least someone he told about Pine or introduced to Pine ghosted him. I think it would make sense if two or three times before he meets Elle he tries to work up the courage to ask somebody out maybe at the dog park or while grocery shopping. (Also, I kind of wonder why Elle did not bring Katie to the dog show, it seems like that would be a kid friendly place. Maybe she's at her dad's but then her dad's not in the picture? Maybe she's doing something fun with Grandma?) I love that he's so focused on his own oddities that he doesn't even think that Elle have something she is struggling with. I think that he and Pine should go on some more hikes together since that is set up as kind of a large part of his life before he meets Pine.

Anyway, I hope you come back to this, rework it, make it bigger, grander, better! But! Even if you don't it's still a wonderful story. Thank you for writing!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 5 years ago
Wow!

I don’t really have words! Except wow! This is quite possibly the most bizarre story I have ever read, but also so emotionally real that Warmth is indeed exactly the right title for it. Wow! Again! Wow!

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

I really love this story although the last part about Pine's "supposed background" made me really sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous