Warrior's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Suddenly her dress was a puddle around her feet. She was naked, except for her high heels.

"Come, we have some time to kill before she gets here," she whispered sitting down on the bed and crooking her finger at me.

I walked to the side of the bed. She reached up and started to undress me. My pants were down around my ankles in seconds. My pulsing cock bobbed before her lovely face. Smiling, she looked up at me as she lowered her mouth around my shaft. I shivered as the heat and wetness surrounded my cock. With one hand on my ass, the other cradling my balls, she bobbed her mouth up and down my hard manhood.

"Don't you come in my mouth," she yelled, pulling out. "If you feel the need to come, put it in my pussy. Do you understand?"

Nodding, I pushed her back on the bed. I tore my clothes off as she scooted back onto the king size bed, spreading her wonderful legs . I stared at her lovely pussy winking at me from between her legs as she moved. Then I was hovering over her, her hand grasping my hard cock, pressing it against her opening.

"In, put it in, I'm ready. I have been ready since I was notified I had been selected. Now fuck me. Give me a child."

I was in her. Her warmth grasping me as I pressed into her body.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I can't..."

Then I was shooing. Spurt after spurt of white sticky seaman, filling her vagina.

"I'm coming," she said softly.

Once I finished filling her, I rolled to her side not wanting to crush her beneath me. She rolled up on her shoulders to keep my seed from running out of her.

"Why?"

"To keep you in me longer. To...well it's doctor stuff..."

"Ah yes, doctor stuff."

I got to my knees and helped her. She smiled up at me and sighed.

"You were always my favorite patient. You always made me smile. Even on those days I didn't feeling like smiling. Her too, only more so. So which of us was your favorite?"

I cleared my throat. Looking her in the eye and I didn't utter a word.

"Well then keep it to yourself, your privilege."

"You both hold a place in my heart. Do you tell your children which is your favorite?"

"No...never mind, forget I asked."

"What?"

"Ah, yes, ever the diplomat," she said laughing. "Okay, you can set me down, it's been long enough."

She was up and hurrying to the bathroom. She was back in bed, beside me within a minute. We lay cuddling. I fondled her wonderful average breasts, she held my manhood in her delicate, petite hand. I kissed her, the first since she had arrived. Her lips were on fire, her mouth open and waiting. God she was wonderful. We kissed, fondled and cuddled for a long time. Then the bed moved unexpectedly.

Then she was hovering over me looking deep into my eyes, caressing my face with her soft finger tips. She didn't say a word. Just stared into my soul, through my eyes. I could see the flames of passion in hers. I felt the bed move again. Neither of us looked away. I was hers, she was mine, for the next space of time. I was hard. I could feel my cock pulse as her finger tips brushed past it to cradle my scrotum. Her name was Marie.

"I have always like your testis," Marie whispered, giving them a soft squeeze.

"Balls, we aren't in your office," I said chuckling.

"You're right. I have always loved your balls." She squeezed them a little harder this time.

Her long brown tresses dangled around her head. She brushed them across my face as she gently squeezed and rolled my balls in her hand. I moaned at her touch and the look of pure lust she had on her face. In the background I heard the shower running.

"You are so beautiful."

"Thank you. You are very handsome. And brave."

I laughed. She looked at me quizzically.

"No, not laughing at you. I just had a thought that tickled me."

"Share it," she demanded.

"Maybe later. Right now I want to be inside you."

She rolled away from me onto her back. Spread her legs in invitation. I slipped inside her and started to fuck her. Actually, I was making love to her. Slow, soft, sweet love.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me until you fill me with your seed."

"Oh I will," I told her, looking down into her eyes.

Slowly I slipped into her, slowly I pulled out. Her pussy gripping my manhood as I did. As I plunged in and out of her, I felt the bed move again. Denise was back, her auburn hair wet from her shower. She smelled of soap, clean and beautiful. She cuddled up next Marie. I watched as Denise's hand gently caressed Marie's breasts. Marie didn't object, just sighed as I slipped into her and just a slowly pulled out.

She was squeezing me trying to keep me in her. I started to fuck her faster and harder. Her eyes rolled back and up into her head. Denise pinched her nipple hard. She was coming. Convulsing with orgasm as I suddenly pressed into her. My cock pulsed as I filled her with my seed. When I finished, I pulled out and immediately rolled her onto her shoulders. Denise was there helping, smiling at me.

"You always were a fast learner," she whispered kissing my cheek.

Marie was still shaking, her orgasm slowly subsiding as we held her up. Then she went limp and Denise nodded at me to let her down. I moved up beside her, kissing her closed eyes and her cheek. Denise was on the other side, watching me and Marie.

"Oh my," Marie said, "that was great. And you Denise, just wait."

Denise chuckled. "I can't wait, my dear."

Marie was up out of bed and headed for the shower.

"Go, be with her while I order dinner," Denise told me. "You need to clean up too."

Nodding, I rose and headed to the bathroom.

* * * *

Marie was surprised when I stepped into the shower with her.

"I thought Denise would have you..."

"She is ordering dinner, she all but ordered me in here with you. Here, let me wash your back..."

"You can wash all of me if you like," she smiled up at me handing me the soap.

I lathered up her back then slowly moved my hands around to her breasts. Maria leaned back against me, her skin slippery with soap, as I squeezed her breasts. Turning her head, her lips brushed mine and we kissed. Moaning she turned in my arms, snaking her arms up around my neck.

"Let's finish this up and get back out to bed."

"Anything you want my dear," I whispered.

We quickly finished washing and drying ourselves. We walked out of the bathroom arm in arm, naked. Denise was just finishing up setting out the meal she had ordered.

"Dinner is served," she said waving her arm above the table. "Connor, yours is the one with two steaks and two lobster tails."

Nodding I stood behind Denise holding her chair.

"Why thank you," she responded.

I quickly went around to assist Marie. Smiling she sat, grabbed my hand and kiss my palm. I sat.

"I would normally say a little prayer of thanks," Denise started. "But tonight, I want to thank God for our Warrior, who without I just know our world would be doomed. I also want to ask that our Lord see fit to give me a child by this brave and marvelous man."

"I too hope to be with child after tonight," Marie added.

"Amen," Denise whispered.

"Amen," Marie whispered.

"Amen," I too whispered.

Smiling we all started to eat. For the most part we ate in silence, with only the occasional chatter among friends. For these two women were my friends. I loved both, one evidently loved me back. Both were happy to be with me. After we finished our meal, Denise put the dishes out on the cart in the hallway. We then went to bed. Denise kissed me goodnight and left for the other bedroom.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.

"To give you two some privacy."

"No, no young lady, get your cute ass in this bed now," I demanded.

"Your wish is my command," she said bowing, then climbed into bed with me and Marie.

After a little shuffling, I had a woman on either side of me. Marie was nibbling on my ear as she whispered things I thought I would never hear from her lips. Denise lay with her head on my chest, fondling my flaccid cock. Her lips pressed against my skin every so often. Marie then cradled my balls in her hand. I drifted off to sleep a smile on my lips.

I woke to a wet, warm mouth sucking my hard cock. Looking down my body, I saw Denise staring up at me. Marie was breathing softly next me as Denise gently sucked me into her mouth. I groaned at the feel of her around my shaft.

"Just enjoy her," Marie said softly in my ear, startling me.

I flopped my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes. Marie's lips were pressed against mine as Denise sucked and stroked my hard cock. I think they both knew I would be hard pressed to come, this was just a gift of pleasure on their part. After about five minutes, the two switched positions.

Denise, moved up, kissed me, then straddled my head with her legs. Looking up into her eyes, I nodded and she lowered her wonderful pussy to my lips. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her. She shook with an orgasm. Marie was sucking me while rolling my balls in her hand. I started to eat the beautiful pussy pressed against my face.

Once Denise had her orgasm, she rolled to my side, nibbled and whispered in my ear. The warm mouth on my cock disappeared and a hot, wet pussy was pressed to my face. Marie rocked her hips as my tongue went to work on her. Denise's head was now trapped by Marie's thigh. She turned her head so she could kiss and nibble the soft skin pressed against her head. Marie shook with pleasure as two mouths worked her over. Screaming her orgasm to the room, Marie dropped down on the other side of me. She kissed my face. Tiny little kissed of thank you.

Both women cuddled up to me. Reaching down, I pulled the covers up over us. I was asleep within minutes. As I dropped off, I could hear the soft snores of the two ladies.

* * * *

I woke. I had two warm, soft bodies pressed against me. Then there was a knock at the door. That was what had woke me. Slipping from between my two lovely ladies, I went to the door to see who was so bold. A corporal stood with a cart. She gasped when she saw my nakedness.

"What is it Corporal?" I demanded.

"Miss Carver, ordered breakfast last night. To be delivered at this time," the Corporal said hesitantly.

"Of course. Wheel it in," I said stepping aside.

The corporal was a pretty blond. When she saw the two women in my bed, her eyes opened wider and she looked from me to them as she pushed the cart toward the table.

"That will be all Corporal," I said.

"Yes sir. Good morning sir," she said backing out the door with one final glance at my manhood. Then the door was closed and she was gone.

"Ladies," I shouted, "breakfast is served."

I looked at the clock by the bed. It was ten hundred hours. I felt refreshed and hungry. I started to put the covered plates on the table. Turning I saw both women were awake, but not moving.

"It's getting cold," I said turning to face them.

Giggling, they both got out of bed and came to the table. All the plates were the same. Bacon and eggs, with a waffle on the side. Coffee and OJ for all. We ate in silence once more. When we were done, it was Marie who cleared the dishes and pushed the cart into the hall. She giggled as she closed the door.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Your security detail are cute," she said.

"Security detail?"

"Yes, so you are not disturb by anything. Each Warrior is protected. They were put in place after you checked in. If you had left your suite, they would have shadowed you wherever you went. You are very valuable, to us," Denise said.

"I see." I didn't. I can take care of myself and those with me. They trained me to kill, to protect others, to annihilate our enemies.

I stood there staring at the door. Marie came to me, kissed me and sank to her knees. Her mouth was sucking my flaccid cock into her mouth before I knew what was happening. She looked up into my eyes. Denise came to my side, put her arm around my shoulder and looked down at her friend as she sucked my cock.

"You have wanted to do that for a long time, haven't you?" Denise asked.

Marie nodded still looking up into my eyes. I groaned as she gently squeezed my balls in her hand. Denise moved her free hand to the back of Marie's head and started to push her head so her mouth took more and more of my cock. Denise was now push her mouth all the way down my cock. Marie's eyes were watering and she was having trouble breathing.

"Denise, stop," I said softly.

Denise let go of Marie's head.

"Why would you do that to your friend?" I asked.

"She likes it," Denise said blandly. "She, we have told each other what we like and what we don't like when it comes to sex."

Marie was sucking me gently, squeezing my balls as she looked up at both of us.

"Marie, get up, please," I told her.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and stood facing me, looking me in the eye. She wasn't frowning, but she wasn't smiling. I leaned in and kissed her lips. I could feel her smile as our lips touched. I pulled Denise in close to us. I then kissed Denise. I pulled away and pressed Denise's lips toward Marie's. Marie was smiling, Denise was not.

"Kiss her Denise," I said softly. "She is your friend."

"But..."

Then their lips were pressed together. Denise was stiff, Marie's body flowed around Denise's. Then Denise was participating willingly. The two kissed for a long time. Tongues were exchanged, hand roamed bodies. Then they exploded apart.

"Damn!" Denise yelled.

"That was so nice," Marie said.

Marie flowed into my arms, kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"Take me to bed, please. I need you inside me."

Nodding, I picked her up and carried her to the master bedroom. Denise followed. I set Marie down on the bed and climbed in with her. Denise climbed in right behind me. I was pressed between two lovely ladies.

"Fuck me," Marie said her voice husky with passion.

I rolled between her wide spread legs. Her hand snaked down between us and grasped my manhood. She lined it up with her opening and I pressed in to her body slowly. She groaned as I sank into her warm, wet vagina.

"Now fuck me hard, please. I want you to fuck me hard," Marie whispered in my ear.

Pulling out, I slammed into her hard. Over and over I slammed into her wet pussy. She started to orgasm on the third thrust. I fucked her for a long time. I was in no hurry. It felt so nice to be sliding in and out of her. She was so beautiful. Denise was too and she was next on my list. Then Marie was screaming as she had a tremendous orgasm.

Denise was right next to Marie, so I just slipped over between her legs and push into her body. She was wet from watching us and I hit bottom in two strokes.

"Fuck me like that," she said hesitantly. "Please," she whispered.

I slammed in and out of her too. As hard and as fast as I had with Marie. I never even worked up a sweat. After all I was in peak shape. I was a trained Warrior. I loved the woman beneath me and the one next to me. The thought that I was doing what I was doing with them sent me over the edge. One last slam and my cum shot into her body.

"Yes," Denise hissed.

For the rest of the day I was fucking one or the other of the my two beautiful ladies. We would shower together, kissing and hugging. Denise was now comfortable kissing Marie and did it often. Of course they both preferred to kiss me, and did they. That day was the most wonderful day of my life. By the time night fell, I was extremely tired. All three of us fell asleep around midnight.

My face was being showered with gently little kisses. I smiled without opening my eyes.

"Time to get up sleepy head. Your flight leaves in two hours," Marie whispered in my ear.

Denise was standing by the side of the bed looking down at us a frown on her face. Then Marie was next to her. A frown on her face too. I was suddenly sad as I climbed out of bed. I hugged each of them. They let me, well actually, forced me to shower alone. While I dressed they showered together quickly. My bags were still stacked by the door. Then they came out of the bathroom all properly dressed. It was time to go. A porter appeared with a cart and took my bags down.

I didn't even have to check out. The ladies and I were in a limo and on the way to the spaceport. They would see me to the gate where we would say good-bye. They both cried as I hugged and kissed them. Then I was through the gate and on board my transport.

* * * *

Denise

As Connor's primary selection, I had been notified of his homecoming. I called Marie to let her know. We both drove out to the spaceport together to meet his flight. Word was he was in pretty bad shape. Marie was crying silently as we watch the spacecrafts takeoff and land. I was strangely detached. Both of us had conceived. We were so proud. Then Connor's two year tour had been extended to four. And now this. At least he wasn't coming home in a body bag. For the past month he had been on a deep space hospital ship where they had repaired most of the damage to his body.

His body, it still wasn't whole. He was missing his right leg, from just above the knee. His right hand from above the wrist. All his teeth, his larynx and one eye. His skull was intact, thank god. No discernible brain damage. He was a mess, but could be rebuilt. When he arrived on the hospital ship a clone had been started on its cycle. By the time he was settled in the hospital it would be ready to use and the transplants could begin. In three months he would be as good as new, well his body anyway, there was no telling how his mental state would be. He had been kept in an induced coma to keep him from suffering the pain associated with his wounds.

Then the hospital transport arrived down on the tarmac. A Major appeared to escort us down. As we stepped out of the building a space transport rolled up to the gate. Marie and I stood by the ambulance. Ten minutes later he was lowered to the ground in a float bed. He was asleep. He looked awful. I started to cry. Marie sobbed loudly. We stepped up into the ambulance and took our places. The crew nodded to us.

"Doctors, please refrain from..."

"Tech, we know our place here."

"Yes ma'am." The tech turned toward his patient and began to work.

I reached out and took Marie's hand in mine. She squeezed it, gently. We both got a look from the Tech, but he didn't say a word as we sat there silently. Then we were at the hospital and Connor was whisked inside and up to a room in the ICU. He would be undergoing several surgeries over the next couple of days. Then in a week he would have several more. And now that we were in the hospital, we were in charge. Both of us put on our doctor faces and went to work.

* * * *

Marie

It had been a long three months, but Connor looked well. He now had all his parts back. The only unknown was his mind, that's why he had been kept in a coma all this time. The report of the action he had been wounded in had been declassified and both Denise and I had read it thoroughly. Our Connor was a hero. Four and half years ago, Connor had been a Staff Sergeant. Now he was a Colonel. Actually, wounded warrior's are always promoted to Colonel when they return. Once they are fixed up and able to return to duty, their rank reverts to what it was prior to the promotion to Colonel.

Connor, was a full Colonel before he was wounded. There were whispers that he would be promoted to Brigadier General once he was fit for duty. Fit for duty. That didn't just mean physically. In three days he would be brought out of his coma for more than just a few seconds to run tests. He would be brought out and not put back under except in dire circumstances. Denise and I would be there.

* * * *


Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers