All Comments on 'Was it Really Her? Ch. 02'

by Wbeach2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You did it again

Love reading your stories. You use intelligent and sexy language to allow me to visualize the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I can only wish my son in law would desire me like in your story.

njguy0911njguy0911over 9 years ago
Bravo

Please Continue

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Another Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Very very good!!

I really liked both these adventures. Wish my MIL were as sexy.lol

Lee2012Lee2012over 9 years ago
Adult store...

Was an added treat. And it is true bout the "glory holes" in the booths.

By far my best ex perience was as a young military trainee in Colorado and meet AND getting a fabulously unbelieveable BJ from a decent looking woman. Her technique has yet to be beaten.

Great storyline

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"We knew that this time was a mix up and although we'd look back on it and remember it in detail, we couldn't have sex again."

Sorry, but I gotta call 1-800-BULLSHIT on that. He'll be nailing her again, and soon.

studyingstudyingover 9 years ago
5 stars but ....

How does a wife suddenly not recognize husband`s dick sticking thru a hole? And then such a nonplussed reaction tp the event. Furthermore, its completely irrelevant to the story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
after the wife's little stunt in the glory hole

he and his mother in law better get checked for STDs. I am sorry but if I had seen her doing that I would have walked out to the car and left her there. Even if she claimed she didn't know the first guy wasn't him, why did she then turn around to take on the guy on the other side? She had to know he could not be both of them and that one of them was Not her husband. And I would not be the 2nd guy in her, swimming in a pool of who knows what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She new

She said she didn't know it was your cock untill you ate her . A woman knows if she's sucking her husband cock or someone else . She just wanted to fuck you again .

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

11/10 Poker Chips!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well, 2 cheaters in one family, ha ha ha, nice follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous