Was it Really Her? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cock entered and exited her pussy, my finger pushed in and out of her asshole. I loved how tight it made her pussy and she did not give me signs to stop. As I withdrew my cock until just the head remained inside of her, I added another finger to her bum and I slowly drew it in and out of her. She told me to go slow as I tried to get her ass accustomed to the size.

A finger from my other hand wrapped around her waist and found her clit. It was very pronounced and tight because of how we were connected. I slowly rubbed my finger on her clit when she told me to try her ass.

I did not need a second invitation, so I withdrew my cock, took my two fingers out of her ass and lined up my cock at her backdoor. With constant pressure, my cockhead slid passed her ring and into her rectum. My finger on her clit kept up its rubbing to alleviate any pain. She pushed back against me until I was fully inside of her. I could hear her breathing change from trying to breathe through pain to relax. Her asshole had widened to accept me and she was ready for me to fuck her ass.

She replaced my finger on her clit with her own and told me to go for it. My hands on her hips gripped her waist and I plunged my cock in and out of her. As I fucked her ass, she could sense I was close and she called me by name to pull out and cum on her tits.

I was surprised she called my name, but I withdrew my cock, flipped her over, straddled her chest and jerked my cock. My cock burst and cum flew everywhere. The first spurt hit her on the chin and mouth area, the second on her neck, the rest of my spurts oozed onto her tits. She reacted like my cum was boiling hot. I was grunting and she was yelling at me to cum on her and was rubbing my cum into everywhere it hit her.

When I was finished I collapsed and fell beside her. We just laid there not speaking. When I finally had the strength to talk, I asked her how and why.

She told me that when she first walked in the room she thought the person in bed was her husband. She was telling the truth about being horny after listening to her daughter tell me that she needed a good fuck this morning and this was the first opportunity to have sex.

I asked her if she knew when she first took the cock into her mouth. She replied that she could not tell it was not her husband until I started to lick her pussy. I apparently have my own special technique when giving oral sex and my stomach did not hit her tits like when her husband and her are in 69. However, since she enjoyed what I was doing to her she never asked me to stop.

She was sure it was me after she came and I was fucking her doggy style. Her husband knows that her anus is off limits, so when I touched her there, it triggered back to that Friday night in room 237. She let me touch her there and would only let me continue if it felt good. She went on to explain that it felt good, for the most part, and she then allowed me to fuck her asshole.

When I asked why she didn't allow me to cum in her bum, she told me that she did not want cum dripping out of her ass when the 8 of us were at dinner. We just sat there naked in the dark room talking like it was natural when she turned on the light.

We gazed at each other's naked bodies. I was still partially erect and she asked if my cock ever became flaccid after sex. I laughed and joked that not after sex with her. I grabbed my cock and waved it in her direction. She grimaced and I told me "not where it has been". I asked her if I should go wash it off, and she shook her head. She looked at the clock and told us that we needed to get cleaned up in case my wife came back from shopping.

When we were in the bathroom washing off I asked her what happens next. She told me that like last time, we don't mention this afternoon happened. We go back to mother in law and son in law. No inappropriate touching or trying to persuade the other to join them for sex. She admitted that it would be hard for her to not want me in bed and I agreed.

We were just finishing cleaning up when the phone rang. I sat on the bed to answer the phone. It was my wake up call. She walked in from the bathroom to find her clothes. They were all on the floor in front of me. She bent over the first time to pick up her panties. She bent over the second time for her bra. The third and fourth time was for her shorts and shirt and the fifth time she bent over she put my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked me for 10 seconds.

When she stopped she smiled at me, kissed me on the forehead and told me "one last suck to remember forever". She left the room with a bounce in her step and to me with my mouth open in surprise.

I hopped in the shower and got dressed for supper. My wife phoned the room to see if I was there and told me that she'd wait for me down in the casino. She had bags from many stores in her arms. She told me that she wanted me to wait in the casino while she got ready.

When she came downstairs from changing, she was as radiant as the day I married her. The clothing she bought fit her perfectly and she turned the heads of those who walked by. We walked arm in arm to the restaurant where we met the rest of the 6. My mother in law thanked us repeatedly for the gift we gave her husband (the room) and even my father in law was impressed at what the hotel suite was like.

Every time I caught my mother in law's eye, there was no awkwardness or sparkle of what happened. We both maintained our decorum in public and in private. Even when we were at the airport saying goodbye to everyone, when we hugged and kissed there was no extra touch on the bum or a tighter hug. We knew that this time was a mix up and although we'd look back on it and remember it in detail, we couldn't have sex again.

12